- » Shredded Crispy Chicken
Shredded Crispy Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded crispy chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded crispy chicken recipes.
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 33.1496
Crispy Chicken Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Combine egg white and milk.
Dip chicken in egg white mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until lightly... - 43.9317
Chicken Livers On Crispy Potato Pancake
Rinse livers and pat dry.
Cut each liver in half, then set livers aside.
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; then lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes;... - 43.6338
Crispy Noodles With Chicken
Crispy Noodles With Chicken is a tasty and filling dish that can be considered a meal in itself! It is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Crispy Noodles With Chicken recipe. - 34.3633
Crispy Oven Fried Mexican Chicken
1 In a large shallow pan (not aluminum), add vegetable juice and hot sauce. Mix well.
2 Add the chicken to the mixture and let marinate for 30 at room temperature or you can place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
3 Preheat the oven to ... - 45.4626
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Would you like your chicken dish to look absolutely elegant. See this excellent video that shares a unique recipe that is a extremely delicious. This step wise video presents the recipe in an easy manner. Try out to enjoy this dish with salsa, either at the... - 96.4438
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.069
Baked Chicken Parmesan Bundles
Baked or breaded chicken is an indulging food for one and all. Catch up with Chef Binks in the video as he shows how to bake chicken parmesan bundles with a cheesy feel and a crispy texture using less oil and fat in healthy methods. Goodness reassured with... - 126.063
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.7982
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degree.
2. Roll out the pie crust. Take a 9-inch glass pie plate, place it upside down on the crust and make a mark on it.
3. Slowly cut out each piece for the pie crust bottom.
4. Grease the pie plate with butter. Place... - 93.4259
Chicken Wraps Two Ways
Chicken and Hummus wraps with multi grain tortilla sounds delicious. Chef is making it for a girl’s party and he is showing us two ways of building up the wraps and serving them. For all the health concious people, this is a healthy alternative to chicken... - 93.3126
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken
Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets?? - 120.014
Thai Chicken Pizzza
For all those pizza fans thsi thai chicken pizza recipe is a must watch. Take a look at the video to see how the chef combines chicken with mozzarella cheese and exotic toppings to make a mouth watering crisp chewy pizza. Definitely a fabulous change of pace... - 125.88
Betty's Baked Chicken And Cheese Empanadas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Chicken and Cheese Empanadas. These empanadas have a wonderful Southwestern flavor, and they are baked—not fried! - 0
Served open-face on a ready-to-serve pizza crust, this inventive hot sandwich tastes just as though you ordered it from a New York deli. - 32.8365
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
1 Cook noodles. Drain, rinse well and set aside. After about 10 minutes, turn out noodles onto a tray and separate them with chopsticks or a fork.
2 Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry vegetables and meat together for about 5 -6 minutes. While still crisp, season... - 27.0669
Crispy Mushroom Duck
1. Place duckling in 11 1/2X 9x 2-inch Bake & Roast Pan; bake 1 1/4 hours at 400°F. or until skin is crisp; let stand 1 hour; remove meat, skin from bones; shred.
2. Melt butter in 11-inch Chicken Fryer over medium heat; add fresh mushrooms, onions, garlic;... - 32.6408
Liver On Crispy Potato Pancake
Insert metal blade.
Finely chop parsley; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion and set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve... - 42.1915
Crispy Turkey Bake
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Combine peas, turkey, cheese, and onion in a medium bowl; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Add to turkey mixture, tossing well.
Spoon into a 10-... - 41.0916
A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try." - 30.5748
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 121.185
With chicken, olives and avocados, this is a refreshing change of pace from the ordinary pizza. - 38.5794
American Chicken Chop Suey
American Chicken Chopsuey! This delicious fried noodle dish is such a delight to prepare and serve! Trust me the American Chicken Chopsuey offers a palette of wonderful flavors and textures that you will never get tired of. Try it! - 48.4727
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
Pommes Rösti - Sautéed Idaho Potatoes
If you have never tried making crispy, Swiss style potatoes at home, give your family a yummy surprise with this palate-pleasing potato dish. It features potatoes, butter and yummy seasoning and can be prepared in 30 minutes flat. A quick, satisfying way to... - 99.4606
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 0
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
Just because your favorite bistro loads up your quesadillas with oil, cheese and other fattening ingredients doesn't mean you give up on it. Sarah shows how to make quick, easy, healthy chicken quesadillas at home using just a handful of ingredients. Not only... - 114.916
American Chop Suey
To prepare crispy noodles, deep fry the noodles in two batches, in hot smoking oil until crisp and golden brown.
Scrape carrot, string french beans.
Parboil them by dropping the whole carrot and french beans in 2 cups of boiling water with 1/2 tsp... - 47.5424
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 111.262
Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Place the chicken breast in a plate and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a large sauté pan pour olive oil and cook the chicken breast over medium high heat, cook for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown on all sides and cooked through... - 0
Roasted Spicy Chicken Quesadilla Wedges
Prepare chicken as directed and cool slightly.
Cut chicken into small shreds or cubes.
Brush one side of each tortilla with oil.
Lay 4 of the tortillas, oil side down, on a baking sheet.
Divide chicken evenly over the tortillas.
Top with cheeses and... - 37.9806
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.499
These crispy brown pieces of deep fried chicken are utterly delicious ! Gorge on these irresistible chunks of meat with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep-Fried Chicken are welcome ! - 41.0368
Chicken Soup With Dumplings
1.Slice the chicken in pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.In a saucepan, heat some butter and add onions to it.
3..Once the onions are brown and crispy, put sliced chicken in the pan and saute.
4.Put vegetables along with seasoning and 2 cups... - 45.2823
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 115.033
Chicken Club Sandwiches With Potato Fries
A treat for your eyes and your stomach - the Club Sandwich serves you a completely fulfilling breakfast, with toasted bread, usually cut into quarters covering two layers of meat and vegetables separated by an additional slice of bread.
For the meat, chicken... - 0
Fried Chicken Salad
Make Green Onion Salad Dressing and refrigerate.
Thoroughly combine Poultry Magic and file powder (if desired).
Add 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic mixture to chicken in medium bowl and stir until well coated.
Mix flour with remaining Poultry Magic mixture... - 40.1667
Spicy Kolhapuri Chicken
Tikhi Mirchi layi hoon, main Kolhapurse aayi hoon ;) Spicy, Hot, Exotic real Kolahpuri chicken. It goes really well with home made light, fluffy, crispy jwarichi bhakari or with some naan! - 115.359
Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup - Easily Made Gluten Free
1. Dice the yellow onion, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cut the corn tortillas into strips.
3. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
4. In a frying pan, add 1/4 to 1/2 inch of canola oil and heat to medium high.
5. Cut... - 0
Chicken And Tofu Salad With Tarragon Wild Rice
1. Put the wild rice in a bowl, get it covered with hot tap water
2. Soak for 30 minutes, after that drain the water.
3. Take a 5-quart saucepan and add the stock, tarragon, garlic, and salt in it together.
4. Bring the ingredients... - 46.4894
Indonesian Chicken Soup
Prepare Side Dishes.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
With a mortar and pestle, crush lemongrass or lemon peel, garlic, shallots and gingerroot to a paste.
Or use a large knife to finely mince... - 45.7597
Coconut Chicken Strips
If your family is missing those weeknight drive-thru dinners, you’re going to love this recipe! These crispy, tasty
chicken strips are incredibly easy to make, and because they are baked, not fried, you can also feel good about
serving them to your family,... - 41.3123
1) Into a bowl mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and the celery salt
2) Using a fork blend well
3) Use the dressing to mix with some shredded cabbage, carrots and raisins to serve alongside a crispy fried... - 32.7723
Taco Salad With Cheese & Cilantro
Place all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
In a medium-size saute pan over medium heat, saute the meat in the oil.
When browned, add the remaining ingredients and saute briefly.
Drain the meat and set aside to cool.
Blend the dressing ingredients... - 44.1026
Mixed Meat Casserole
1. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
2. Cut each cake of bean-curd into 16 pieces.
3. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil and fry the bean-curd pieces for 3-4 minutes until golden,... - 42.3482
Spicy Pork With Bamboo Shoots In Pastry Baskets
Prepare Miniature Fried Pastry Baskets, Toppings and Spicy Pork with Bamboo Shoots.
To serve, fill each pastry basket 3/4 full with warm meat filling.
Add a small amount of each topping in order listed.
Miniature Fried Pastry Baskets: In a wok or deep pot,... - 42.8202
Our Best Perfection Salad
1) Into a large bowl, add in salt, sugar and gelatine. Pour bouillon cube dissolved in hot, boiling water into the bowl. Stir till the gelatine has dissolved completely.
2) Add in vinegar, lemon juice and cold water into the gelatine mixture.
3) Cover... - 46.6544
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972
This is a very simple pasta recipe with tomato-garlic sauce. A little cream is used in the end to add richness. This is a filling and wholesome dish. - 0
Delicious Manchow Soup
Manchow soup is a combination of soft vegetables and crispy noodles. It is nutritious and tasty. This is a very good dish to satiate the Chinese craving. It is delicious enough to be served at a party or for the family. - 0
Twin Meat Ragout
1) In a roasting pan, add lamb, veal, onions, lettuce, salt, pepper and rosemary. Add in chicken broth or bouillon and 6 cups of water into the pan. Allow the mixture to boil, with a cover on. Let simmer for 60 minutes.
2) Arrange the potatoes on top... - 44.9964
My first time making tamales like this. They turned out so good, nothing like the store bought ones. - 121.492
Ham Leek And Potato Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 160 degrees c
2.In a frying pan, melt the butter.
3.Add onions and leeks to the pan and cook.
4.Put potatoes to the onion mixture.
5.Cook till the ingredients get tender.
6.Add the flour and increase the... - 46.4389
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Cream Of Broccoli And Cheese Soup
Cream of broccoli and cheese is a classic, well-loved dish! This recipe renders an outstanding version! Although this is not a soup you would eat every day it is absolutely delicious for those cold winter days when you need some comfort and extra calories.... - 126.498
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
Thai Fried Rice And Egg
1. In a medium-size saucepan, pour 2 1/2 cup chicken broth and add garlic cloves.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Stir in rice and reduce the heat.
4. Cover the saucepan tightly.
5. Simmer for about 50 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
6.... - 45.9018
Special Yet Simple Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Extremely smooth and deliciously buttery, harsh browns are the quintessential comfort food that not only makes for a great addition to your weekend special menu, but also makes a befitting addition to your festive table. Betty's version of harsh brown potato... - 94.344
Stir Fry Noodles
Pancit canton or stir fry noodles may have originated from China but since it's a good food, the Filipinos have learned to love it. Almost everybody has their own recipe for pancit canton. - 81.8816
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 110.222
Marmalade Duck With Celeriac Puree
1. Heat a heavy-based frying pan. Score the duck breasts, skin-side up, in a lattice pattern and season well with salt and pepper. Add to the pan, skin-side down, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Peel and cube the potatoes. Peel... - 46.7839
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342