- » Shredded Chicken Taco
Shredded Chicken Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded chicken taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded chicken taco recipes.
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 92.5636
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.7571
Soft Shell Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in one layer in skillet; season with cumin.
Pour tomatoes and salsa over chicken.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning once.
Remove chicken; save liquid in skillet.
Cool and shred chicken; add to skillet with gre - 29.7781
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 97.3519
Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in crock pot.
Mix corn, beans, and salsa together and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
When done shred chicken.
Place in tortillas with cheese, lettuce and ranch dressing. - 28.4232
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 30.6182
1. Mix chopped spring onion and yogurt together, season to taste with chilli sauce and set aside.
2. Under a pre-heated moderate grill warm the taco shells for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning once.
3. Now, fill the warm taco shell with... - 35.9362
Soft Chicken Tacos
1) In a skillet heat oil.
2) Add onion to sauté.
3) Place chicken into the onion.
4) Cover with a lid and heat properly.
5) Add chicken, cover and heat.
6) Warm tortillas and spread the chicken mixture on one half.
7) Place Tomato Salsa,... - 42.1961
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 46.5905
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 106.77
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3447
Fry shredded chicken in oil, then add next six ingredients.
Keep hot while you fry corn tortillas in hot fat.
Fill with filling.
Mix shredded lettuce, diced ripe tomatoes and grated cheese.
Add to tacos as desired. - 38.3988
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, spring onions and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and salsa and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
2. Spoon filling into taco... - 31.2934
Low Fat Chicken Tacos
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic; cook till tender.
Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, and green chili peppers; heat through.
Divide chicken mixture among taco shells.
Top with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. - 31.7841
Tico Taco Salad
1. Arrange each ingredient in separate containers.
2. Build your salad in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, meat, onions, and cottage cheese. Top with Salsa and Tortilla Triangles. - 24.7379
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 31.6921
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 110.622
Chicken Tacos With Avocado And Cheese
Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Cook and stir chicken, chilies, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt in oil in 10-inch skillet until chicken is hot.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Spoon about... - 33.4092
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.5326
Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in chicken, chilies and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, lettuce and tomatoes. - 28.338
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) In medium-size saucepan mix chicken and stock and simmer covered over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Place the chicken and stock in a medium-size bowl and place in larger bowl... - 42.5243
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 29.1917
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 34.9937
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every minute.
Stir in ketchup.
Spoon one-fourth... - 42.5657
1. To make filling, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is brown and... - 34.6598
Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a small skillet and add just enough water to cover.
Over moderately high heat, bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer, covered, until firm to the touch, about 5... - 45.9587
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 47.6898
Knife-and-fork Chicken Tacos
Marinade: In bowl, combine 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips; toss with marinade.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and pat dry, reserving... - 41.3352
Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos
Pampered Chef Recipe - Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos, Fun, fresh twist on the traditional taco, combining jicama, mango and a creamy cumin spice dressing for a unique flavor and only $2 per serving!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free... - 109.093
Chicken Taco Pie
The great taste of chicken tacos baked in a pie. Impossible? No, it's impossibly easy! - 33.8054
Chicken Picadillo Tacos
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken, onion, sweet red pepper, and garlic; cook until chicken is browned, stirring frequenty.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and... - 42.6524
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 44.0905
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness, then place in a shallow dish. Add olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Grill or... - 32.5919
Roast Chicken Tacos
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Salsa Fresca.
Place chicken on a platter or cutting board.
Moisten avocado with lemon juice.
Arrange avocado, green onions, cheese, cilantro, and salsa in small bowls... - 35.1114
Arlene S Taco Chicken Casserole
Mix together taco seasoning and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Put chicken chunks in it and shake to coat.
Take chicken out of bag and place in a 12 x 8 inch glass dish and cover with plastic wrap, leaving a space in one corner for steam to escape.
Microwave... - 42.4327
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 33.6117
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 44.9835
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 117.734
Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
1. Make Southwest Dressing.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except corn chips in large bowl. Toss salad with dressing until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips. - 25.4944
Low Fat Chicken Taco Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
Divide tortilla chips evenly among 8 plates; top each serving with 1 cup salad mixture. - 28.6183
Tasty Taco Chicken Grill
In small saucepan, make sauce by mixing together onion, tomato sauce, taco sauce, molasses, vinegar, oil, salt, oregano and pepper; bring sauce to a boil.
Remove from heat and cool 2 minutes.
In large shallow dish, place chicken; pour sauce over... - 43.5509
Chicken Tacos With Charred Salsa
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind from the limes into a large bowl; cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
Discard the limes.
Stir in the orange juice, cilantro, garlic, and cumin.
Pound the chicken to an even thickness of... - 44.6824
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Cook or prepare lasagna noodles as directed on the package. In a small bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, egg, cilantro, and cumin. In a medium bowl, blend tomato sauce and salsa. Toss together Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese.... - 27.7565
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
Warm Taco Salad
This warm taco salad is a spicy and savory taco salad made with ground turkey. Cooked and aranged in layers on the plate, the warm taco salad makes a full and filling meal. If you love mexican food, you will love this! - 31.8068
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place each breast half between 2 pieces of heavy plastic wrap. Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
2 In a shallow bowl... - 34.3966
Lindsay's Tasty Tacos
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook onion and garlic over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
3) Add turkey and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes till turkey is... - 44.2466
Real Texas Breakfast Tacos Part 1
1. In hot oil, fry the tortillas and bend them half ways to make taco shells. Let them cool and harden.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Season with a little black pepper, to taste.
3. Chop the Chorizo into small... - 100.111
Real Texas Breakfast Tacos Part 2
1. Fry the tortillas and bend them half ways, to make taco shells. Let them cool and harden.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Season with a little black pepper, to taste.
3. Chop the Chorizo into small pieces.
4. Shred the... - 100.101
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 43.3955
Six Layer Taco Dip
Place zucchini in shallow 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In same casserole, spread zucchini evenly ov - 31.7146
Mix beef, onion, salt, red peppers and garlic in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until beef is hot, 1 to 1 1/2 min [1 1/2 to 2 min].
Stir in tomatoes.
Spoon into taco shells; place in 7 x 4 3/4 x 1" baking dish... - 38.0694
In medium-size skillet, brown ground beef.
Drain well and set aside.
In large skillet, combine the chicken stock, taco seasoningmix, cumin, salt, pepper, and ground beef.
Bring to a boiL Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Add green onions,... - 39.6804
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Taco Salad With Cheese & Cilantro
Place all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
In a medium-size saute pan over medium heat, saute the meat in the oil.
When browned, add the remaining ingredients and saute briefly.
Drain the meat and set aside to cool.
Blend the dressing ingredients... - 44.1026
1) Place a large frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions, garlic and celery in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Add the chilli powder, lentils, cumin and oregano and stir well.
3) Cook the mixture for about 1 minute and then add the raisin and... - 44.5799
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions, celery and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes.
Stir in the lentils, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the stock and raisins.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are... - 43.68
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Soft Pork Tacos With Spicy Black Beans
1. prepare the beans: In a large saucepan, cover the beans with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook over moderate heat... - 32.2153
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Cook beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt.
Divide meat onto tortillas; top each with about 1/4 of the taco sauce and 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
Place seam side down in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking... - 44.0717
Pupusa For Children
Pupusas are a delicious, inexpensive, easy meal to prepare that adults and kids love! What do you like to add into your papusa? - 108.211
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal and taco seasoning mix.
Place egg in another shallow bowl; beat... - 44.7759
Jim's Chili-chicken Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add tomatoes,- cook 5 minutes over low heat. Stir in chicken and next 8 ingredients (chicken through chiles),- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes,... - 27.6963
Are you looking for some great Mexican recipes? Here the chef has shared a quick and easy chicken quesadilla recipe with you. Serve this wonderful chicken quesadilla with sour cream and grab your favorite hot sauce. - 104.146
Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot.
Place 4 tortillas on 10-inch microwavable plate.
Cover tightly and microwave on high... - 40.7563
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 40.5216
Divide dough in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll to fit 2 greased 12-inch pizza pans.
Evenly sprinkle 1 cup Taco cheese on dough (1/2 cup on each).
Combine chicken with tomato sauce, green chilies, chili powder and garlic.
Spread evenly over cheese. - 31.3256
South Of The Border Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs and 4 to 5 tablespoons salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, and oregano.
Dip one chicken piece in egg mixture to coat; drain... - 45.6717
Chicken Enchiladas With Tomato
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Wrap 4 tortillas in damp cloth or paper towel and microwave... - 28.8147
Dip tortilla quickly into hot shortening, drain and place on hot serving plate.
Sprea mashed frijcles evenly over tortilla; then a layer of guacamole, then chicken or turkey and shredded lettuce.
Pour heated chile and tomato sauce over all and top the center... - 29.3144
Chicken And Cheese Tostados
I always find tostados a bit hard to eat – do you crack the tortilla and scoop? Do you pick it all up and eat it like a pizza? For this one, I folded the shell over like a taco :-) The flavors in this dish mix incredibly well and this is a GREAT lunch. - 29.6763
Spicy Mexicali Chicken
Heat oil in large skillet or electric trypan.
Brown chicken in oil over medium heat about 15 minutes.
Spoon off fat.
Mix Sauce ingredients; pour on chicken.
Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer until chicken is done, about 30 minutes.
Place chicken in... - 43.8954
Microwave Chicken Enchiladas
1. Combine onion and oil in a 1/2-quart glass bowl. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, stirring once. Add tomato, chilies, garlic, and salt. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, stirring once. Drain if mixture seen watery. Add... - 32.8298
Spanish Chicken Casserole
The day before, cook chicken breasts. Remove skin and bones, and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Mix soups, milk, and onion. Break taco shells into pieces. Make two layers of ingredients in a deep casserole: soup mixture, taco shells, chicken, chilies, and... - 21.0387
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
1) Spread chili powder and pepper to one side each, on both the chicken pieces.
2) Sprinkle shredded cheese and chopped green chili peppers on the chicken pieces.
3) Roll up the pieces tightly and secure with wooden toothpicks.
4) Now, roll... - 44.2182
Fiesta Chicken Kiev
1. Pound each raw chicken piece with a meat hammer to flatten.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons butter and cheese spread until well blended. Mix in onion, salt and chilies.
3. Divide mixture equally onto the 8 flattened chicken pieces, placing a portion at one end of... - 33.4129
Southwest Potatoes And Chicken
1. Scrub potatoes. Cut in half lengthwise and then slice into 'A-inch-thick half-moons.
2, Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips. If using chicken tenders, no slicing is needed.
3. Place chicken, tomatoes and taco seasoning in a microwave-safe dish and stir to - 24.1106
Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
Season with the cumin and garlic powder.
Heat the olive oil in an 8 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink.
Stir in the onion and cook until limp, stirring... - 41.275
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Cook chicken in oil over medium heat about 15 minutes or until brown on all sides.
Drain off fat.
Mix sauce for tacos, water, salt, oregano, instant garlic and instant onion.
Pour over chicken.
Reduce... - 43.4281
Microwave Fiesta Chicken Kiev
Pound each raw chicken breast with a mallet to flatten and tenderize.
Beat together butter and cheese spread until well blended.
Mix in onion, salt, M.S.G.and chilies.
Divide mixture equally among the 8 chicken pieces, placing a portion towards 1 end of each... - 45.9339
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 27.6714
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 35.4718
Mood for Mexican food?? Watch this video and try this amazing chicken flautas. It consist of rolled taco with chicken filling made from authentic Mexican spices. It is a perfect finger food and when served with sour cream or picante sauce, it certainly makes... - 117.284
Fiesta Chicken Rolls
1.Crush pieces of chicken with a meat hammer and make them flat.
2.Combine 3 tablespoons butter with cheese spread.
3.Stir in onions, salt and chilies.
4.Divide the mixture in 6 parts and put each part on every end of pounded chicken... - 44.8746
Grilled Chicken Pizza Mexican
Purchased pizza crust, precooked chicken and shredded cheese make this one of the easiest pizzas you'll ever make. - 30.2795
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 117.224
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.0224