- » Shredded Chicken Taco
Shredded Chicken Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded chicken taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded chicken taco recipes.
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 95.7895
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.6774
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 100.619
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 27.1986
Soft Shell Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in one layer in skillet; season with cumin.
Pour tomatoes and salsa over chicken.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning once.
Remove chicken; save liquid in skillet.
Cool and shred chicken; add to skillet with gre - 27.6652
Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in crock pot.
Mix corn, beans, and salsa together and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
When done shred chicken.
Place in tortillas with cheese, lettuce and ranch dressing. - 27.3921
Tacos are a quick and easy southwest style dinner that the whole family will love. We’re lightening up these tacos by adding in chicken instead of beef to cut out over 80% of the fat, using reduced sodium taco seasoning and cutting out 25% of the calories... - 0
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 113.809
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 30.4992
Lime Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe
1. On a chopping board, cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Take a skillet and add olive oil, heat the skillet over medium-high heat and then add the chicken pieces.
3. Saute the pieces for about 10 minutes or until they are pink no... - 125.013
1. Mix chopped spring onion and yogurt together, season to taste with chilli sauce and set aside.
2. Under a pre-heated moderate grill warm the taco shells for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning once.
3. Now, fill the warm taco shell with... - 34.3055
Arlene S Taco Chicken Casserole
Mix together taco seasoning and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Put chicken chunks in it and shake to coat.
Take chicken out of bag and place in a 12 x 8 inch glass dish and cover with plastic wrap, leaving a space in one corner for steam to escape.
Microwave... - 41.3156
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 45.1698
Tico Taco Salad
1. Arrange each ingredient in separate containers.
2. Build your salad in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, meat, onions, and cottage cheese. Top with Salsa and Tortilla Triangles. - 22.9728
Fry shredded chicken in oil, then add next six ingredients.
Keep hot while you fry corn tortillas in hot fat.
Fill with filling.
Mix shredded lettuce, diced ripe tomatoes and grated cheese.
Add to tacos as desired. - 35.8423
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, spring onions and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and salsa and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
2. Spoon filling into taco... - 31.323
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 112.286
Soft Chicken Tacos
1) In a skillet heat oil.
2) Add onion to sauté.
3) Place chicken into the onion.
4) Cover with a lid and heat properly.
5) Add chicken, cover and heat.
6) Warm tortillas and spread the chicken mixture on one half.
7) Place Tomato Salsa,... - 41.8548
Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos
Pampered Chef Recipe - Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos, Fun, fresh twist on the traditional taco, combining jicama, mango and a creamy cumin spice dressing for a unique flavor and only $2 per serving!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free... - 112.381
Chicken Picadillo Tacos
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken, onion, sweet red pepper, and garlic; cook until chicken is browned, stirring frequenty.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and... - 40.538
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 42.4933
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness, then place in a shallow dish. Add olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Grill or... - 30.5489
Roast Chicken Tacos
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Salsa Fresca.
Place chicken on a platter or cutting board.
Moisten avocado with lemon juice.
Arrange avocado, green onions, cheese, cilantro, and salsa in small bowls... - 31.4984
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 31.2006
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062
Low Fat Chicken Tacos
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic; cook till tender.
Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, and green chili peppers; heat through.
Divide chicken mixture among taco shells.
Top with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. - 30.637
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 36.0046
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 43.7437
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 121.04
Chicken Tacos With Avocado And Cheese
Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Cook and stir chicken, chilies, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt in oil in 10-inch skillet until chicken is hot.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Spoon about... - 31.6749
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 32.2842
Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in chicken, chilies and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, lettuce and tomatoes. - 26.1032
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) In medium-size saucepan mix chicken and stock and simmer covered over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Place the chicken and stock in a medium-size bowl and place in larger bowl... - 44.377
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 27.7608
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 32.536
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every minute.
Stir in ketchup.
Spoon one-fourth... - 42.3983
Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
1. Make Southwest Dressing.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except corn chips in large bowl. Toss salad with dressing until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips. - 23.413
1. To make filling, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is brown and... - 33.9139