- » Shredded Chicken Sandwich
Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded chicken sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded chicken sandwich recipes.
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 30.8455
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 33.8155
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is loved by many across the world. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches gets its desired taste from chicken mixed with cheese and milk. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 41.6168
Chicken Club Sandwiches With Potato Fries
A treat for your eyes and your stomach - the Club Sandwich serves you a completely fulfilling breakfast, with toasted bread, usually cut into quarters covering two layers of meat and vegetables separated by an additional slice of bread.
For the meat, chicken... - 31.9035
Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com demonstrates how to make delicious little chicken salad tea sandwiches on whole wheat bread and also how to poach chicken. - 111.879
Chicken And Bacon Sandwich
Chicken sandwiches for me are an anytime treat. A yummy bite while shopping or rushing out and have no time to eat.This chicken-bacon sandwiches is a delicious sandwich, the very thought of it makes my mouth water - 36.8035
Hot Open-faced Chicken Sandwiches
Chicken sandwiches for me are an anytime treat. A yummy bite while shopping or rushing out and have no time to eat.This hot open-faced chicken sandwiches is a delicious sandwich, the very thought of it makes my mouth water - 32.7288
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder until blended.
Add remaining ingredients except bread and lettuce; stir to combine.
Layer bread evenly with chicken and lettuce, making 2 sandwiches. - 28.5135
Chicken And Beef Coleslaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and Colman's Whole Grain Mustard.
2) Spoon the mixture over bread slices, arrange apple slices, and then top with another slice of bread.
3) In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients and... - 41.3683
Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches
1. In a bowl combine chicken, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat; cook chicken, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Add onion... - 34.7468
Citrus Barbeque Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
The best thing about pulled pork recipes is that they can be enjoyed as a snack, or for dinner or lunch. Great any time of day, these juicy, robust sandwiches are filled with so much flavor you'll be saying "zam zam" with every bite. - 102.505
Hot Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
Preheat broiler to 350 degrees.
Turn chicken into bowl; shred with fork.
Stir soup into chicken.
Split buns; place on baking sheet.
Spread chicken mixture on buns.
Broil for 15 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. - 28.4583
Chunky Salsa Chicken Sandwiches
In a large bowl combine chicken, yogurt, salsa and cumin; stir gently.
Stir in bell pepper, cilantro and green onions.
Line each pita half with lettuce.
Spoon chicken salad mixture evenly into pockets; sprinkle remaining toppings over chicken salad mixture. - 32.194
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.7672
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches packs in the richness of ham and chicken. These Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches are a favorite among kids. Give this yummy Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwich a try. - 39.9349
Chicken And Peppers Sandwiches
1) Discard the excess fat from chicken breast halves.
2) Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of wax paper.
3) Use a meat mailer or rolling pin to flatten the breast to 1/4-inch thickness.
4) In a shallow container, place the chicken breast... - 45.899
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 43.934
Grilled Chicken And Apple Sandwich
1. In a plate, arrange the bread slices, spread the mayo on both sides of the slices, place the chicken slices and top with the mozzarella cheese.
2. Cover the sandwich with the mozzarella side down and place it in the panini press. Grill the sandwich... - 113.624
Chicken Parmesan Hero Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
In 13X9-inch glass baking dish, arrange chicken.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Pour Ragu Pasta Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese.
Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken... - 31.7012
Hot Turkey Or Chicken Sandwiches
Remove crusts from bread.
Arrange bread in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Top each slice with turkey or chicken.
Spoon soup over each and top with cheese.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. - 26.6435
Southwest Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except buns; mix well.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
Serve on buns.
In 1 1/2 to 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine all ingredients except buns;... - 34.8455
Pulled Chicken Bbq Sandwich
Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich with mushrooms and assorted hot peppers!
If you like the video don't forget to subscribe. - 118.685
1) Make 6 stacks of bread placing 3 bread slices per stack.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, celery, onion, pimientos, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
3) Spread the top bread slice of each stack with chicken mixture and place on shallow... - 47.4664
Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a dinner party. Try this Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches; I am sure your family and friends will give a lot of complimets! - 41.1565
Hot Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Arrange toast on baking sheet.
Cover with chicken; dash with salt and pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients; spread over chicken.
Broil 7 or 8 inches from heat 5 to 8 minutes or till hot. - 26.9678
Topless Chicken Sandwich
1. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, until onion is golden and mushrooms are browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler. Cover broiler pan with aluminum foil. Coat foil... - 36.9705
Chicken Supper Sandwiches
Simmer chicken in a small amount of salted water until meat is no longer pink throughout (about 15 minutes); drain, discard skin and bones, and slice meat.
Meanwhile cut bacon slices in half crosswise and partially fry bacon to remove most of the drippings... - 36.7408
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These buffalo chicken sliders are super easy to make. I am making them in my Instant pot, which is a type of pressure cooker. If you don't have a pressure cooker simply slowly cook these in your Crock Pot. - 120.521
Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Lay the two slices of bread on a plate.
Butter them, with as much or as little butter as you like.
Also spread over them the tomato sauce and mustard.
Sprinkle over some pepper.
Slice the cheese with the slicer or knife.
Lay on one slice of bread.
Top with... - 38.1171
Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme recipe? This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. The Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme is made with chicken which is easy to procure from any grocery store. Chicken... - 44.4928
Herbed Cherry Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add the chicken, cherries and tarragon, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream together, then toss with the chicken mixture.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread... - 38.8438
Chicken Tortilla Sandwich
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi- num foil and heat in the oven for 5 minutes or until warm.
Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, onion,... - 37.6865
Baked Chicken Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together cream cheese and butter to a smooth mixture.
4. Add the chicken and green onion.
5. Separate Crescent... - 39.2874
Bbq Chicken & Bacon Sub
Just a very simple mid-week meal to put together this and I mean simple!! Really wanted to make chicken meatballs, but this worked out just as good building in a homemade BBQ sauce straight into the chicken and bacon chunks – I absolutely loved it served... - 98.2364
Grilled Cabbage And Sausage Sandwich
How about a simple delicious sandwich for lunch? In this video, Janet prepares a great filling for the sandwich with raisins, cabbage and honey. She also add in some sausage into the sandwich. Delicious and healthy, this is a great meal! - 120.39
Open Face Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Heat reserved oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute chicken, Italian seasoning and onion in oil about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken turns white.
Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch strips.
Stir tomatoes and... - 39.1386
Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and celery in butter until tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add chicken broth and milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir a small amount of hot filling into the egg;... - 43.0662
Indian Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
In a food processor, pulse the yogurt, mango chutney, fresh lime juice and curry powder until the mixture is blended but not completely smooth.
Scrape the yogurt mixture into a medium bowl, add the shredded chicken meat, sliced scallions and chopped cilantro... - 31.7751
Hot Swiss Chicken And Broccoli Sandwich
1. Cook broccoli in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp- tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add... - 35.5968
Chicken Luncheon Sandwich
Combine chicken, cheese, celery, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, mayonnaise and yogurt in large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 31.0708
Chicken Supper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan, partially cook bacon over medium heat to remove most of fat (bacon should still be limp).
Lift out and drain on paper towels.
Arrange chicken over muffin halves.
Top each with an onion slice and a tomato slice, then sprinkle evenly with... - 33.0152
Served open-face on a ready-to-serve pizza crust, this inventive hot sandwich tastes just as though you ordered it from a New York deli. - 33.1044
Southwestern Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in chicken, sweet red pepper, and green onions.
Spread mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; top evenly with spinach leaves.
Place alfalfa sprouts evenly over spinach; top with remaining 4 bread slices. - 33.0301
Southwestern Chicken Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in chicken, chopped pepper, and green onions.
2. Spread evenly over 4 slices of bread; top with spinach leaves. Arrange alfalfa sprouts over spinach; top with remaining bread slices. - 32.4727
Barbecue Chicken Sandwich
Change up your regular lunch routine by using dinner leftovers to make a tasty sandwich. Not only will it give your colleagues lunch envy, but will also help you get your six to eight grain servings per day, as recommended by Canada's Food Guide.
As a good... - 32.8392
Chicken Club Sandwich With Carrot Salad
1. Mix the mayonnaise and yogurt in a cup.
2. For the carrot salad, in a small bowl stir together the carrots, raisins, lemon juice, lemon zest and half the mayonnaise mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Stir the mustard into the... - 39.4393
The Chicken Luscious*
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste.
2. Stir to blend well.
3. Add together chicken, celery, olives, onion and pimiento. Stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Spread this filling over warm... - 38.2317
Creamy Chicken Spread
Here is an excellent melt in the mouth creamy spread made with chicken. Take a look at the video to find step by step instructions and see how the chef combines chicken with mayonnaise, pickle relish and ketchup to make a lip smacking spread. This should be... - 89.4724
Chicken And Cheddar Filling
In medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients until blended.
Cover bowl and refrigerate chicken mixture. - 30.9554
Open Faced Italian Focaccia Sandwich
Stir together chicken, dressing and onions in a small mixing bowl.
Arrange chicken mixture evenly on top of focaccia.
Top with layer of tomatoes and cheese slices.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. - 35.9654
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 45.772
Carolina Blond Barbecue Sandwich
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss well to coat.
Combine ketchup and next 8 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
Stir in chicken, and cook 4 minutes or until chicken is... - 36.0765
Oven Divan Sandwiches
Place rolls on baking sheet or in individual baking dishes.
Arrange chicken and broccoli on rolls.
In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, cheese, milk, and mustard until well blended.
Spoon over broccoli.
Sprinkle with onion.
Broil 6 inches from source of... - 34.1355
Copenhagen Open Face
1. On a clean work surface arrange bread slices.
2. On each, layer lettuce.
3. Divide the can of chicken equally, arranging the chunks evenly over the lettuce.
4. Top with tomatoes and sliced green onion.
5. Whisk the mayonnaise with a fork until... - 39.3276
Open Face Monterey Chicken Melt
1. Preheat broiler. Spread 1 tablespoon salad dressing over each cut side of English muffin; place on a baking sheet. Make 8 sandwiches by layering on onion, chicken, and avocados. Sprinkle cheese on top.
2. Broil about 4 inches from heat source until cheese... - 26.2895
Chicken And Asparagus Rarebit
1. In a small saucepan, combine soup, water and cheese.
2. Place on a low flame and heat, stirring, until the cheese melts and the mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Add the chicken to the sauce and heat through.
4. Arrange 2 toasts per... - 37.1554
Chicken On A Bun
1. For the sauce, stir together mayonnaise and pickle relish. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2. In a shallow dish, stir together flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken to coat both sides. Heat half of oil in a large frying pan over... - 35.0922
Chicken Artichoke Monte Cristos
In a bowl, stir together chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sherry, and rosemary until well combined.
Spread chicken mixture evenly over 4 of the bread slices, top each with a slice of cheese, then with one of the remaining 4 slices of bread, pressing... - 44.8017
Crusty Chicken Salad Rolls
1. To make salad, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine.
2. Cut rolls in half and spread bases with mayonnaise.... - 35.7189
Chicken Salad In Brioche
1. Remove the giblets and the neck from the chicken and then rinse the chicken well. Use cold water to clean the chicken.
2. Place the chicken breast side down in a large 8-quart kettle
3. Then simmer it with carrots, cut-up celery, onions,... - 46.9809
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 46.8067
1. Spread toast with mayonnaise and top with chicken, asparagus, black pepper to taste and cheese. Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts and is golden. - 28.0684
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 39.5033
Skillet Chicken Pitas
Combine mayonnaise and garlic powder.
Separate each pita round into 2 rounds.
Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on inside of split rounds.
Arrange chicken strips evenly down centers of pita rounds; top evenly with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber.
Fold over left... - 43.0805
Chicken Po' Boys
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Combine the mustard and garlic in a mixing bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the chicken with this mixture, and then dredge the pieces in the bread crumbs. Arrange the... - 40.162
Tearoom Sandwiches With Carrot And Apple Slaw
1. Slice the carrots wafer thin or in a food processor grate them with the shredding disk.
2. Peel and core the apple and finely dice it or in the food processor grate.
3. In a bowl combine the oil with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice... - 47.1105
Hot Club Sandwiches
Cut rolls horizontally into thirds.
Spread each cut surface with margarine.
Place ham on bottom sections of rolls; add second sections of rolls.
Top with turkey.
Mix cheeses; spread over turkey.
Top with third sections of rolls.
Wrap each sandwich in aluminum... - 35.079
Chicken Pizza Muffins
1. On a baking tray, arrange muffins.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each.
3. Top each with equal amounts of chicken.
4. Sprinkle cheese and red pepper over the chicken
5. Just before serving, place under a broiler for 3 to 5 minutes until... - 39.7634
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 110.416
Shawarma can easily be the flagship dish of middle eastern cuisine. Today you can have it in any country which has middle eastern settlers or people who have just travelled and brought back this luscious and exquisite sandwich from there. Take a look at the... - 118.853
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 46.1091
Cut each roll in half and remove some of the soft center.
Spread the bottom half with beans.
Then, layer the remaining ingredients and top with the other roll half.
serve. - 36.8779
Crab And Cheese Sandwich
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour, chicken base, dry mustard, and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat; add cheese, stirring to melt.
Arrange... - 41.8929
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
In mixing bowl combine all ingredients except rolls.
Cut a thin slice from top of each roll.
Hollow out bottoms, leaving 1/2-inch edges (store bread crumbs for another use).
Fill each roll with about 1/2 cup turkey mixture; replace tops.
Wrap each in a... - 37.1342
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 111.822
1. Cook bacon strips on the grill.
2. Cut bread into half lengthwise. Drizzle, and spread olive oil on it.
3. Lay cheese slice, and beef on one bread slice.
4. Place salami, and turkey breast slices on top.
5. Add pepperoni, ham, and chicken on bread... - 91.9
Louisville Hot Brown
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add flour; mix well.
Stir in milk, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth.
Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese; continue... - 43.7394
Mexican Tortilla Sandwich
Butter 1 side of each tortilla.
Arrange 1 tortilla, buttered side down, in skillet or on cold griddle.
Layer cheese, chicken, onion and avocado over, leaving Winch border on all sides.
Drizzle evenly with salsa.
Top with remaining tortilla, buttered side... - 33.5834
North Indian Sandwich
The North Indian sandwich is a chicken and vegetable sandwich that is a wonderful quick bite. An easy breakfast option, the sandwich is both great looking and appetizing. Try it for a delicious bite that is truly beyond words. - 45.152
1. Trim the bacon any visible fat or rind, and grill for 3 to 5 minutes until well cooked, turning once.
2. Cut grilled bacon into bite size pieces.
3. Toast the breads lightly on both sides.
4. Blend together fromage frais and Mustard... - 36.3993
Crab And Cheese Sandwiches
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in flour, gravy base, dry mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thick and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese; stir to melt.
Arrange muffin halves on... - 37.8514
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 121.103
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 92.1577
Barbecue Chicken 3 Ways
If you are a busy woman, tried and your mind is running in all directions, you need to make at least one meal easier. Weelicious host has ideas to make three meal easier and she is making barbecue chicken breasts in a crock pot and she uses the chicken to... - 108.698
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Sandwich the chicken breasts individually between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound breasts until each is about 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and... - 44.1535
Combine seasonings, olives, eggs, green pepper, cheese, onion, chicken, oil and parsley; add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Process sandwich mixture through food grinder.
Cut rolls lengthwise; scoop out centers to make small hollow.
Fill with sandwich... - 41.167
Swiss Rabbit Stack Ups
In blazer pan of chafing dish, or in skillet, cook onion in butter till just tender.
Blend in flour.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; gradually add bouillon and milk to flour mixture; cook and stir till thick.
Place blazer pan over water bath, if using... - 38.8439
Veggie Beef Burgers
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, dill, horseradish and relish; set aside.
For the burgers: In a small no-stick skillet, bring the broth to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the onions, zucchini and carrots.
Cook and stir for 4... - 45.3135
To make the tomato sauce: Warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onions and sun-dried tomatoes.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the garlic; cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the chopped tomatoes (with juice), crushed tomatoes,... - 47.7802
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 114.934
Orange Sauced Lamb Chops
Arrange chops in a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine peel, juice, bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cook and stir till granules dissolve; pour over chops.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, turning chops occasionally.
Drain... - 46.0488
In a skillet, heat butter; brown lamb on all sides, a few pieces at a time.
Remove lambfrom pan as it browns.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden.
Return lamb to pan; add tomato paste, wine, broth and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover... - 44.3767
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 47.2054
Finely chop sauerkraut and set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine 2 tablespoons water and the onion and cook over low heat until onion is translucent; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons flour and, stirring constantly, cook until flour is dissolved.
Increase... - 42.4737
Healthy Chicken Salad With Apples Walnuts
Do you wish to get healthy with the salad way? Here is a quick salad comprising of apples, walnuts and chicken. It is simple and super tasty. Watch the video for the directions and tips from the chef. The salad is absolutely easy and healthy. - 105.425
Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipes By Category
Shredded Chicken Sandwich Dish: