- » Shredded Chicken Salad
Shredded Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded chicken salad recipes.
Shredded Chicken Salad
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 1-quart glass baking dish.
4) With heavy-duty plastic, cover the chicken and vent.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6... - 48.6258
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 38.8456
Tossed Shredded Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in broth for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Let cool, then remove skin and bones and dice meat finely.
Place chicken in a bowl with lettuce, onions, cilantro sprigs, water chestnuts, celery, peas (if desired), and radishes.
Pour... - 36.1484
You May Also Like!
O'brien Shred Cakes With Roasted Chicken Salad
Got company coming over? Why not serve up warm salad instead of soup this fall season. Watch the video to see how chef mike makes o'brien shred cakes topped with roasted chicken salad. Excellent preparation and very well presented instructions. Really... - 128.967
Chicken And Shredded Celery
Cut the celery, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and chicken into match-stick pieces and keep them separate.
They can be on the one platter as long as they are apart from each other.
Heat 2 dessertspoons oil in a frying-pan.
Add the celery and toss it about while it... - 42.7189
Prepare Red Chile Sauce; set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add onion and cook, stirring, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in chicken, chile, olives, and sauce.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 27.4377
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 114.195
Cucumber Yogurt Chicken
For sauce, in a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, radishes, mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over... - 34.8339
Chicken Salad In Cream Puff Bowl
Combine water and butter in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Combine flour, celery seeds, and salt, add to butter mixture, stirring vigorously over medium-high heat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball.
Remove pan from heat, and let... - 43.5539
Chicken And Egg Salad
1) Combine all of the ingredients with the exception of the tomatoes and lettuce. Toss lightly.
2) Place the shredded lettuce on a serving dish. Slice the tops off of the tomatoes and remove pulp. Fill the tomatoes with chicken salad and arrange on the... - 28.6159
Easy Chicken Salad
Easy Chicken Salad, as the name goes, is easy indeed. This salad combines the flavors of cream, carrots, potatoes, salad dressing and chicken. You can try tuna instead of chicken too. Check out the recipe of this yummy Easy Chicken Salad. - 30.0964