- » Shredded Chicken Nachos
Shredded Chicken Nachos Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded chicken nachos recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded chicken nachos recipes.
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 37.1453
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly coat a 15"x 10"x 1" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread the chips in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
Toss the chicken with 3 tablespoons salsa in a small bowl and scatter over the chips, then sprinkle... - 35.9955
Fiesta Chicken Nachos
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove from skillet; cut into strips.
In same skillet, combine chicken and Cheese Creations Sauce; heat through.
On serving... - 32.1998
Buffalo Style Chicken Nachos
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, Frank's RedHot Sauce and butter.
Layer chips, chicken and cheese in ovenproof serving dish or baking dish.
Bake 5 minutes just until cheese melts.
Garnish as desired.
Splash on more Frank's RedHot Sauce to taste. - 29.5251
Spicy Chicken Nachos
1. Mix chicken, cheese, sour cream and chilies in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
2. Place about 2 cups of the tortilla chips on each of 4... - 24.8545
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 45.3978
Combine chicken and 1 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving 2/3 cup broth.
Place chicken and 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin in container of food processor; process... - 38.5898
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.7571
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 43.5224
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.2918
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 40.5216
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 127.348
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 30.6182
Light 'n' Lean Nachos
1) Combine together half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of stock in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the cup and microwave on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till the potatoes are just soft.
3) Allow to stand for about 5... - 38.6547
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.6359
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 33.6117
Everyone’s ordered nachos at a sports bar or a restaurant only often find them kinda wimpy. A mound of chips barely covered with cheese and an ice cream scoop’s worth of guacamole on top. And there’s never enough salsa. No bueno.
Sean and Adam’s... - 0
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in cheese, milk, pimento and sherry. Gently fold in chicken. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 30.9125
Santa Fe Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chicken with the bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Spread the rice evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the chicken mixture over the rice.
Combine the cans of soup and the tomatoes... - 43.2519
Creamy Chicken Vegetable Chowder
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, combine milk, chicken broth, cream of potato soup and cream of chicken soup; blend well.
Add remaining chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring... - 42.2857
Mexicali Chicken Casserole
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in chicken, tomatoes and sour cream.... - 32.5296
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Fiesta Chicken And Potatoes
1. Mix the undiluted soup with the water and the sauce packets from the potato packages until well blended. Set aside.
2. Scatter the potatoes from 1 package over the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the scallions, bell pepper,... - 29.1808
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 45.4587
This video is part of our Football Sunday series. Also look for Nachos, Hot Wings, and Margaritas. Cheese is the main ingredient in quesadillas but feel free to add chicken, beef, tomatoes, peppers, caramelized onions or anything your taste buds desire. I... - 119.953