Hot Chicken Sauce
- » Shredded Chicken Hot Sauce
Shredded Chicken Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded chicken hot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded chicken hot sauce recipes.
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
Cut chicken into thin shreds.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken; quickly stir fry until the color turns from pink to white, about 3 minutes.
Add garlic, carrots, zucchini, beans, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup of the water.
Cover;... - 39.503
Shredded Sesame Chicken
Try the Shredded Sesame Chicken the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Shredded Sesame Chicken! Personally, I love chicken in any form but this is my favorite! - 45.7134
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
1) Thinly shred the chicken breasts.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the chicken in heated oil for about 3 minutes until white.
3) Stir in the zucchini, beans, garlic, carrots, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup water.... - 43.2723
Shredded Chicken With Vegetables
1. In a bowl mix the chicken shreds with a pinch of the salt, the egg white and about 1 teaspoon cornflour paste.
2. In a pan with warm oil, blanch them stirring to separate, then remove and drain them.
3. Pour off the excess oil,... - 42.8019
Shredded Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Thinly slice chicken crosswise across grain. In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, vinegar, sherry, and cornstarch.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Use a slotted spoon to remove... - 29.414
Siwer Pin Noodles With Shredded Chicken
1 Sift wheat starch and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and stir. Cover for 5 minutes then remove cover and knead to form a smooth dough.
2 Roll out into a long sausage-shaped roll and cut into 24 equal portions. Knead each portion into the... - 34.5494
Shredded Chicken With Peppers And Carrots
Place chicken breast fillets, covered in plastic wrap, on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until partially frozen.
Using a very sharp knife, slice chicken breasts diagonally into thin slices.
Place in a medium bowl and set aside.
In... - 45.2687
Prepare Red Chile Sauce; set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add onion and cook, stirring, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in chicken, chile, olives, and sauce.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 27.4377
Chinese Style Shredded Chicken
Cut all chicken meat (raw) from bones (use 2 large whole chicken breasts in place of whole chicken if you prefer).
Cut meat in slivers.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Drop in chicken pieces and fry quickly until lightly browned.
Add celery, water chestnuts,... - 40.7754
Shredded Chicken With Sesame Seeds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 46.2422
Shredded Chicken With Green Pepper And Carrots
1) With a very sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in paper thin, horizontal slices. For easy cutting, use slightly frozen chicken breasts.
2) Cut the chicken slices in 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2-2 inches long strips.
3) In a bowl, place the chicken... - 47.5207
How To Cook Chickpea, Piquillo Pepper And Shredded Chicken Soup
1. In food processor, drop whole piquillo pepper, chicken stock and hummus. Blend until smooth.
2. Into a large pot, pour the mixture and place it on the oven. Bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add shredded... - 0
Country Style Shredded Beef
The Country Style Shredded Beef is a aromatic and tasty beef preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Actually, the addictive smell of the beef is more than enough!! Try this wonderful Country Style Shredded Beef recipe at home! - 46.5817
Cucumber Yogurt Chicken
For sauce, in a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, radishes, mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over... - 34.8339
Chicken Curry With Worcestershire Sauce
Place onion, celery and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Combine flour and curry powder.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Gradually stir in chicken broth, tomato juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and... - 45.0152
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 114.195
Shredded Egg Balls
This is a brilliant Shredded Egg Balls recipe!. These tasty Shredded Egg Balls can be used for any occasion. They are simply yummy! - 44.0826
Chicken Manchurian In Hot Sauce
Chicken Balls :
1. Mix shredded chicken, chopped vegetables, corn flour 4 tsp, salt 1/2 tsp, soya sauce and egg.
2. Make balls, half fry.
3. Remove from oil and deep fry to a golden brown.
1. Heat oil, fry chopped spring onions, remove and keep... - 43.3397
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Wokked Chicken Hunan
1. Stem chiles and remove seeds. Put chiles in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until water cools. Drain and mince chiles.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil and saute green onion until soft but not browned. Add carrot, bell pepper, broccoli,... - 33.7138
Chicken Hot Pot
Chicken Hot Pot is simple to make. The carrot and chilli sauce gives the Chicken Hot Pot a two dimensional taste. - 37.2668
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 38.703
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 110.944
Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
Add the vegetables (except leaves of spring onions) and saute for a minute.
Add the stock and give it 2-3 boils.
Reduce heat and add soya sauce, vinegar/lime juice, salt, sugar, ajinomoto and pepper.
Add spring onion leaves.
Mix... - 44.5528
Thai Hot Chicken Noodle Salad
1. If using Asian rice noodles, place in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to soften. If using capellini, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine nam pla, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, and... - 31.6626
Hot Chicken And Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat the broiler on medium
2. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with cheese, and hot sauce.
3. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
4. Empty in the Chunk chicken and stir in with celery and parsley.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Spread the mixture... - 41.4805
Hot And Spicy Bon Bon Chicken
Put the chicken in water (enough to cover) in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken stay in the water until cool, about 15 minutes.
Use your fingers to tear the chicken into long strips.
Set... - 41.9535
Hot And Sour Chicken Soup
Bring broth to boil in wok or skillet.
Add pork mushrooms, and bean curd; simmer 8 minutes, until pork is done.
Add soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper, vinegar, and cornstarch mixture; heat until soup has thickened. - 33.723
Hot Swiss Chicken And Broccoli Sandwich
1. Cook broccoli in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp- tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add... - 35.3967
Hot Chinese Chicken Salad
Hot Chinese Chicken Salad is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Hot Chinese Chicken Salad will get you a lot of compliments! - 41.8336
Chicken Pasta Hot Dish
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In large saucepan, melt butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Combine... - 46.9762
Hot And Sour Bean Curd Soup
Cover mushrooms and golden needles with hot water.
Allow to stand 20 minutes; drain and chop.
Heat stock, soy sauce and salt in a large heavy saucepan.
Stir in mushrooms, golden needles, bean curd and bamboo shoots; cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
Ble - 33.531
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 39.0168
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
In a large saucepan combine the chicken broth, straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots, small sliced onion, vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper, and whole peppers.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, measure thickness of the... - 43.6393
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place each breast half between 2 pieces of heavy plastic wrap. Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
2 In a shallow bowl... - 34.3966
Chinese Fried Noodles Both Sides Brown
Place the dried Canton noodles in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Then take out immediately and rinse with cold water and drain.
Mix the noodles with 2 Tbs oil to prevent sticking and set aside.
Marinate meat with soy sauce, wine, and tapioca starch.
Soak... - 43.6303
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Vegetable-wine Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with rhyme, rosemary, basil, and pepper.
Pour wine around chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Remove chicken to a warm... - 45.0453
Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
This is a prize winning recipe. You must have made chicken in many styles, but this is a different one. This is a delicious appetizer which can be made in a matter of few minutes. - 95.4137
Deep Fried Chicken Wings With Ginger Lemon Sauce
Wings: Cut tips from wings and reserve for another use, such as chicken stock.
Cut wings in half.
Marinade: In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic; add wings and turn to coat thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours,... - 45.8583
Hot And'sour Soup
Bring the broth to a boil in the wok and add the pork, mushrooms, and bean curd.
Simmer for 8 minutes, until the pork is done.
Add the soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper, vinegar, and the cornstarch mixture.
Continue to heat until the soup has thickened.
Serve... - 33.734
Peking Hot Sour Soup
1 Squeeze mushrooms dry and remove stems. Cut mushroom caps into thin strips.
2 Bring stock to a boil and add pork and mushrooms. Bring to a boil again, reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add bamboo shoots and bean curd and simmer for another 4 - 5... - 33.4872
Louisville Hot Brown
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add flour; mix well.
Stir in milk, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth.
Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese; continue... - 43.527
Hot Arroz Con Pollo
Dice chicken and set aside.
Make a sauce by combining the next 9 ingredients.
Cook rapidly for 15 minutes.
Turn off heat, stir in rice and chicken, mix well and divide evenly. - 32.9951
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Chicken Parmesan With Tomato Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Dip chicken in bread crumbs mixed with parmesan cheese and paprika, then in egg and again in bread crumb mixture.
Coat bottom of oblong baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
Place chicken in dish; sprinkle with remaining oil.
Heat 2 to... - 44.0255
Spaghetti With Chicken Chili Sauce
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place in a deep 5- to 6-quart pan and add enough water to barely cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat near thighbone is no longer pink; cut to test (about 30 minutes).
Lift out... - 41.2837
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Buffalo Style Chicken Nachos
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, Frank's RedHot Sauce and butter.
Layer chips, chicken and cheese in ovenproof serving dish or baking dish.
Bake 5 minutes just until cheese melts.
Garnish as desired.
Splash on more Frank's RedHot Sauce to taste. - 29.5251
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 47.6552
Bon Bon Chicken In Soy And Sesame Sauce
Bon Bon Chicken is definitely the most popular dish at my place. As my children almost always end up finishing this yummy dish in minutes, I always prepare larger portions than what is required! Try the Bon Bon Chicken for yourself and you will understand why... - 49.5507
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.6189
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 33.7796
Chicken With Cheddar Sauce
Combine onion and butter in 4c. glass measuring cup.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in chicken soup, olives and parsley; set aside.
Arrange chicken in 12x8x2" (2qt.) glass baking dish, skin side... - 44.8138
Fried Cabbage With Chicken Sauce
Wash the cabbage and cut into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces.
Cut the pre-soaked mushrooms into slices, discarding the hard stems.
Cut the bacon into shreds and chop the shrimps.
Cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons... - 44.3695
Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1. Combine mushroom soup and cheese in a 1-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH, or until cheese is melted.
2. Put pieces of toast (reserve 6 pieces for top) in bottom of an 8-inch round glass cake dish.
3. Put chicken on... - 21.2747
Chicken Galantine With Citrus Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining mince, pistachios, peppercorns, onion, breadcrumbs and egg. Set it aside.
2) In your working surface, lay the chicken out by keeping the skin side down. Place the filling along the edge of... - 48.609
Brussels Sprouts With Lemon Sauce
Trim stems of Brussels sprouts and remove any wilted outer leaves.
In a medium saucepan combine Brussels sprouts, the 3/4 cup chicken broth, the margarine, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 7 to 10 minutes or until Brussels... - 43.357
Chicken In Green Sauce
Place chicken in dutch oven with the celery, onion, saltand pepper.
Add water to cover and simmer until tender, about 40 minutes.
Let cool, remove meat from the bones and shred.
Vegetables: Combine all the ingredients in a large skillet.
Cook until soft.
Add... - 45.3378
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce
How about having a tasty, yet simple dinner? Try these Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Serve them hot along with fresh cheese sauce or any spicy sauce of your choice for a scrumptious dinner! - 117.944
Chicken Giblet Soup With Soy Sauce
1) Wash the livers, removing any discoloured areas.
3) Give a slight lengthwise cut on gizzards
3) In a bowl, toss together the soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper, gizzards, liver and 1 tablespoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat the... - 47.0175
Chicken Bathed In Walnut Sauce
1) In a large stockpot, place the dark meat of the chicken, onion, celery, carrots, parsnips, garlic, tomato, parsley, dill, chicken broth, and water, to prepare the broth.
2) Bring slowly to boil, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 15... - 49.3051
Chicken With Mornay Sauce
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour, parsley, bouillon and nutmeg.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring 2 or 3... - 41.9007
Chicken And Potatoes In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; drain.
Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Cover chicken to keep warm.
Drain away all but 1 tablespoon of the pan... - 42.8628
Poached Chicken With Dill Cheese Sauce
Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Microwave-Poached Chicken Breasts recipe; keep warm.
Place margarine in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and... - 47.2449
Chicken Burgers With Herbed Yogurt Sauce
These chicken burgers with herbed yogurt sauce makes for a complete meal. Prepared with ground chicken mixed along with oregano and paprika with garlic and bread crumbs, the chicken burgers are grilled and served on buns with a topping of yogurt sauce. - 39.6031
Double Sauced Chicken Pizza Bagels
1. Place bagel halves on microwavable plate.
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce onto each bagel half. Spread evenly using back of spoon.
3. Top each bagel half with 1/4 cup chicken. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over chicken on each bagel half.
4. Sprinkle 2... - 31.4056
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Egg Puff Squares With Chicken Sauce
These Egg Puff Squares with Chicken Sauce are truly amazing ! Try out deliciously seasoned Egg Puff Squares for your next meal and let me know if you like them. - 44.7924
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Pasta With Mediterranean Chicken Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pine nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted (about 1 minute).
With a slotted spoon, lift nuts from pan; set aside.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper to... - 44.8966
Linguine With Seafood And Chicken In Cheese Sauce
1. Cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water, following the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, saute the garlic in the butter in a medium-size saucepan until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat; discard the garlic.
3. Stir the... - 36.7351
Pizza Sauced Zucchini Chicken
In a medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish stir together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip breast halves into egg and then into... - 42.3849
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 44.1696
Peking Hot And Sour Soup
Cut bean curd or cottage cheese into small squares.
Cut sliced mushrooms into thin matchstick strips.
Mix soya sauce, vinegar, pepper with cornflour and water mixture.
Heat oil in a pan and saute onion for 2 minutes.
Pour in meat broth, add bean curd, ... - 42.9485
Turkey Patties With Beet Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the greens to the oil and sprinkle the garlic on top.
3. Reduce the flame to low, cover the skillet and allow the greens to wilt for 3-4 minutes.
4. Take the pan off the heat,... - 44.5852
Mix first 9 ingredients.
Put in large shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Combine potato chips with cheese and almonds and sprinkle on top.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Bake in hot oven (400° F.) 25 minutes, or until heated. - 38.3456
Hot And Sour Soup
Hot And Sour Soup is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Hot And Sour Soup and let... - 40.7639
Hot & Sour Soup
The Hot & Sour Soup is a yummy and spicy soup preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Hot & Sour Soup last week for my friends and they loved it. Don€™t miss this superb Hot & Sour Soup recipe. - 48.5786
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 42.0984
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Slice the pork meat into thin shreds and then add them to a pot of hot water. Blanch the meat in the hot water for 2minutes. Drain the meat and set aside when done.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the mushrooms and let them soak for 20 minutes.... - 45.467
Hunan Hot Bean Curd With Spring Onion
Cut bean curd or cottage cheese into 2" x 1" x 3/8" pieces and wipe dry.
Cut spring onions lengthwise into quarters, then cut across into 2" length.
Heat oil, fry bean curd or cottage cheese pieces until colour turns golden, drain well.
Keep... - 40.7052
Hot And Sour Soup
Partially freeze pork; cut pork into 1 x 1/4-inch strips.
Sprinkle meat with 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce.
Meanwhile, in three bowls soak lily buds, mushrooms, and tree ears in enough hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Drain lily buds, mushrooms, and tree... - 41.2902
Hot And Sour Soup
1. To prepare mushrooms squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
2. Thinly shred the mushrooms, meat, bamboo shoots and bean-curd.
3. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, stir in the mushrooms, meat,... - 45.6339
Hot & Sour Fish Soup
Unwrap pea pods and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine 4 cups water, the onion, mushrooms, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon, sugar, salt, red pepper and lime peel.
Microwave... - 42.3765
Hot And Sour Fish Soup
1. Pat fish fillets dry; cut into 1-inch pieces. Mix fish, vinegar, soy sauce, carrots, clam juice and mushrooms in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes.
2. Mix cornstarch and water; stir into fish mixture. Cover tightly and... - 33.6429
Hot Egg Foo Yong
In bowl combine cabbage, rice, carrot, 1/4 cup scallions, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and pepper.
In separate bowl beat eggs with 1 tablespoon soy sauce; stir into vegetable mixture.
Spray nonstick skillet with non stick cooking spray and heat.
Drop 1/4 cup... - 38.9341
Hot And Sour Ginger Soup
1. Put all the ingredients except the soy bean sprouts and lettuce into a heatproof serving bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes or until very hot.
2. Add the bean sprouts and lettuce. Cover and microwave on HIGH for a further 1 minute. Serve as... - 31.9277
Kentucky Hot Brown
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and bouillon granules, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese melts.
Set... - 39.8966
Chicken And Potatoes With Pickled Onions
1. To make the pickled onions, combine the red onion and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 30 seconds; drain. Place the onion in a small bowl and add the apple-cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons cold... - 32.9232
This lemon chicken is a skillet cooked chicken recipe. Flavored with garlic and soy sauce along with catsup for a zippy, tangy taste, the lemon chicken is prepared with lemon juice concentrate. Served on a bed of shredded lettuce, it can be paired with rice... - 46.2177
Tropical Chicken Breast
1)Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
2)Coat both sides with flour and stir fry both sides until light brown in butter.
3)Add im cantaloupe, melon, papaya balls, coconut milk and sherry. Simmer for 5 minutes and then remove all... - 46.7947
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Chicken Pesto Mozzarella
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired.
In large skillet, brown chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat.
Add undrained tomatoes, onion and olives; bring to boil.
Cover and cook 8 minutes... - 34.4187
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 129.546
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Wash the chicken and the giblets and set aside till required
2. In a large pan, combine the water, onion and salt and boil well
3. Cover and cook this mixture for one hour on low heat or till the chicken is tender
4. Once the chicken... - 45.6818
Stir-fried Broccou And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 1/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 28.1981
1 Put the washed giblets into cold water, bring to a boil and drain. Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a stewpan and lightly fry the giblets in it. Add the salt, pepper, stock and bouquet garni. Bring to a boil, cover with the lid, reduce the heat and simmer for... - 36.529