- » Shredded Cabbage Chicken Salad
Shredded Cabbage Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded cabbage chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded cabbage chicken salad recipes.
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 38.8456
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 42.2934
Walnut Cabbage Salad
1) Shred the cabbage and sprinkle with the oil and lemon juice.
2) Leave the shredded cabbage to macerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3) Peel the oranges and separate into sections.
4) Peel the apple, core and chop it.
5) Peel the banana and... - 47.7473
Salad: Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
If assembling ahead of time, keep out noodles and add later along with dressing.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together.
Pour over salad.
Toss to mix. - 40.2894
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts is sinply awesome. The Vinegar with chestnuts gives the Red Cabbage With Chestnuts a different taste. - 39.8226
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, vinegar, salt, and seeds.
2) While stirring, add in the beaten egg and cook till the mix thickens.
3) Add over the cabbage and gently toss.
4) Serve at the side of roasted chicken. - 38.3909
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 40.3768
Warm Red Cabbage Salad With Baked Goat Cheese
Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
Cur cheese into 8 equal rounds.
Brush cheese with olive oil, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, coating well.
Place cheese rounds on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray; set... - 41.6636
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Cabbage Salad Vinaigrette With Crunchy Noodles
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In small bowl, combine contents of seasoning packet from noodles, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.
Break... - 39.0023
Oriental Cabbage Slaw With Chicken
Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
Break noodles into small pieces and add to cabbage with green onions and sesame seed.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt and contents of flavoring packets.
Pour over cabbage; mix well.
Just before serving, stir... - 36.8511
This crowd-pleasing dish scores brownie points for its yummy flavor and crunch. Keith Snow tells you how to cook this cruciferous vegetable to perfection without turning it soggy. Makes for a great side-dish! - 90.7232
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Chicken Asparagus Salad combines the flavors of diced chicken with that of asparagus and cabbage. Mayonnaise play the part in enriching the flavor. Check out the recipe of this yummy Chicken Asparagus Salad. - 23.431
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
Cut the cabbage in quarters, remove the hard core and shred the cabbage finely.
Melt the butter or margarine in a flameproof dish.
Add the cabbage toss in the butter or margarine and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the remaining... - 38.1513
Green Grape And Red Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, radishes, grapes, onions and walnuts.
Toss gently and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
Process 20 seconds.
Add to... - 41.971
Cabbage Carrot Mould
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water, Add 1 cup boiling water and chicken bouillon granules; heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in salad dressing and dillweed.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in cabbage, carrot, and green... - 39.5332
Chefs Coleslaw Salad
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, ham, cheese, onion, cucumber, and caraway seed.
Prepare dressing; pour over cabbage mixture and toss gently.
Garnish with olives. - 29.2796
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 39.7167
Southern Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour the oil into a large skillet or deep fryer to a depth of 1 inch. Heat the oil slowly to 375° or until a cube of white bread turns golden brown in 30 seconds.
3. Combine the flour, salt, garlic powder... - 39.4403
Crispy Chicken Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Combine egg white and milk.
Dip chicken in egg white mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until lightly... - 43.9317
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
Fagiolio Haricot Beans With Chicken
1. In a serving bowl place the watercress leaves, minced onion, haricot beans and chicken.
2. Finely shred cabbage and add it to the salad.
3. In another bowl whisk the dressing ingredients well.
4. Pour over the salad. Toss so that it mixes... - 45.1495
Red Cabbage Risotto
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2. Heat the butter in a pan together with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the rice and cook, stirring continuously, until browned. Stir in the onion.
3. Add the stock cube and water, stir until dissolved, then cover and simmer... - 41.3814
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; make a well in center.
Add egg, 4 tablespoons of the oil, and the water.
Work in the flour until a dough is formed.
If dough is too soft, add a little more flour.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and... - 42.6545
Lobster And Chicken Salad
Cut the chicken and lobster meat into small strips.
Marinate in a little french dressing with chopped egg whites and celery for about 1 hour.
Mash egg yolks and blend with Oil Mayonnaise, chives and parsley, cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
After chilling... - 33.8352
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
This left over chicken recipe is a quick salad that you can add as a side dish to your menu or fill into your sandwiches or wraps for a delicious treat. - 30.6683
Bean Sprout And Chicken Salad
Wash chicken and drain thoroughly.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine ingredients for marinade, mix into chicken and marinate in a cool place for about 2 hours.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and stir-fry for about... - 43.5352
Chicken Salad With Mint
Insert metal blade.
Chop mint and set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion; transfer to a bowl and stir in sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work... - 47.9786
Spicy Chicken Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; blend well.
Rub spice mixture over both sides of each chicken breast.
Place chicken in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Cover with wax paper, and chill 1... - 45.7835
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion. Cut the chicken in thin strips.
2. Heat the oil in a pan then add the almonds, garlic, onion and chicken. Cook, stirring continuously, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Shred the... - 44.4629
Chicken Perfection Salad
Sprinkle gelatin on 1/2 cup cold water to soften.
Place over boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend remaining 1/2 cup cold water into soup.
Stir in dissolved gelatin, salt and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten... - 40.4097
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.6073
Green Salad With Chicken And Mangoes
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain the chicken and set it aside to cool to room... - 34.5364
Hot Chicken Salad
Hot Chicken Salad is any non-veggie's delight. This Hot Chicken Salad is an yummy indulgence for sure. They are really good! - 33.7464
Sprouted Chick Pea Salad
1. Heat the oil in a wok or heavy skillet. Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes. Add the sprouts and saute for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and reheat, tossing lightly. - 28.2317
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 46.2935
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.6308
Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain the chicken and set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 33.7492
Chick Pea Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix together the cabbage, chick peas and spouts and toss them with a combineation of olive oil, vinegar and basil
2. Serve on a bed of lettuce, sprinkled with parsley - 36.076
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1. In large bowl, mix together chicken, sesame seed, almonds, cabbage, noodles and onions and toss with dressing to mix well.
2. Optionally, before serving, sprinkle with Spanish peanuts.
The salad is very large salad that will keep well... - 36.5445
Supper Hot Chicken Salad
Cut chicken or turkey into bite-size strips.
For dressing, stir together apple juice, vinegar, green onions, water, cornstarch, salt, mustard, celery seed, and pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat the skillet over... - 41.7911
Asian Chicken Salad
1. In a pot pour in water, add ginger, garlic and salt. Cover the pot and let the water boil.
2. Once the water gets boiled add in chicken and again cover the pot.
3. Turn the heat off and leave chicken in hot water for 30 minutes.
4. Shred... - 104.143
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
Cut green tops of onions in 2-inch pieces, then cut each piece lengthwise into thin strips; set aside.
Finely chop white part of onions.
Combine chopped onion, chicken, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Place wok on high... - 44.4749
Chicken Chow Mein Salad
1) Combine together he soy sauce, yogurt and ginger. Stir well till blended
2) Cover the mixture and chill it thoroughly.
3) In a small bowl, place the cabbage leaves.
4) Combine together the spinach, chicken, chestnuts, bamboo shoots, carrot and... - 44.2754
Fried Chicken Salad
Make Green Onion Salad Dressing and refrigerate.
Thoroughly combine Poultry Magic and file powder (if desired).
Add 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic mixture to chicken in medium bowl and stir until well coated.
Mix flour with remaining Poultry Magic mixture... - 40.1667
Mexican Chicken Salad
Mexican Chicken Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 48.0717
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
Chinese Chicken Salad
FOR THE SAUCE :- Mix vinegar, water, soya sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and oil as for French dressing and shake it up Boil chicken in water with the strips of fresh ginger.
Cut the flesh into thin slices.
Put a little of the prepared sauce in a... - 30.8566
Oriental Chicken Salad
1.Place chicken fillets between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.To make marinade, combine sherry, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut oil and garlic in a glass bowl.
Add chicken fillets and marinate for 1-2 hours.
3.Remove chicken... - 48.4386
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Chinese Chicken Salad
1.Make thin long match sized strips of chiken and Add it in soy sauce for marinating.
2.Mix chciken, bamboo shoots, lettuce, nuts and radish in a bowl and shake well.
3.Separately, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger.
4.Drizzle... - 43.4001
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 43.9709
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Thai Chicken Salad
1.Preheat an oven to 350ÂºF (180Â°C).
2.In a roasting pan, place the chicken breast halves, skin side up, on a rack .
3.Season with salt and pepper.
4.Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until juices are not pink when the chicken is pierced... - 49.2178
Original Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Put the chicken breast halves in a medium skillet. Add 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of the sherry, the sliced ginger, 1 of the scallions and the garlic. Bring just to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer, turning 2 or 3... - 37.9542
Garlic Chicken And Vegetable Slaw
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green... - 44.4205
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. In the baking pan, arrange chicken breasts and pour over the wine. Sprinkle tarragon and allow the chicken to be baked for 20 minutes. Check for the doneness by inserting a knife. The interior should not be pink.... - 46.5088
Crisp And Crunchy Turkey Salad
Crisp and crunchy turkey salad is a lovely creamy turkey salad recipe. Prepared with a seasoned yogurt and mayonnaise dressing, the turkey salad has veggies like peas, beans sprouts, spinach and cabbage in it. Flavored with mustard and garlic to tase, this... - 36.6493
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
Chinese Chicken And Noodles
Place the chicken in a large saucepan of water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until no longer pink on the inside about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to package directions.
Whirl the... - 40.7786
Asian Chicken Slaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and nuoc mam in a mixing bowl. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken and cut the meat into thin, lengthwise... - 36.8443
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 41.0491
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.8048
Put chicken in a kettle with water, salt,pepper, and chopped onion.
Simmer gently 35 minutes until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; strain and reserve broth.
Cool chicken until easy to handle.Bone chicken and cut meat into small pieces.
Heat oil in a deep... - 40.451
Vegetable Corned Beef Salad
1) In boiling water, dissolve the lemon-flavored gelatin and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir in the vinegar and about ½ cup of cold water.
2) Into the bottom of a slightly oiled 1 ½ quart mold, spoon some 3 tablespoons of gelatin mixture. Chill till the... - 46.8288
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
In a bowl, mix together beef, carrot, cheese, and onion.
In a separate bowl or jar, combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard,, and horseradish.
Stir dressing into meat mixture until well blended, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 33.594
Ramen Noodle Salad
This Ramen Noodle Salad recipe is one that would come handy when you have some unannounced guests. An easy and quick to whip up dish, the noodle salad is one that is popular with both adults and kids alike. - 25.9255
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Our Best Perfection Salad
1) Into a large bowl, add in salt, sugar and gelatine. Pour bouillon cube dissolved in hot, boiling water into the bowl. Stir till the gelatine has dissolved completely.
2) Add in vinegar, lemon juice and cold water into the gelatine mixture.
3) Cover... - 46.6544
Pound the eggs and dry ingredients together until well blended.
Then add the vinegar and sour cream gradually.
Tear apart the lettuce and put into salad bowl.
When the dressing is smooth, pour over, and serve at once.
This dressing can also be used over... - 37.017
Mom's Oriental Beef Salad
Trim fat from steak, and place in an 11 - x 7- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and 1 1/2 Teaspoons sesame oil; stir well.
Pour over steak.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, Turning steak... - 43.7292
Chicken Naan Pockets
1. Cut into the middle of each naan to make a pocket, then set aside.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, fresh coriander and chopped green chilli. Pour the marinade over the chopped chicken and leave to marinate for... - 35.1369
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802
Chicken Pot Stickers
1) Make a mixture of all the ingredients except wonton skins, broth and soy sauce.
2) Apply some water on wonton skins.
3) Put some chicken mixture at the centre of each skin.
4) Pinch 5 pleats on edge of one half of circle.
5) Fold... - 43.7606
Kfc Cole Slaw
This Kfc Coleslaw is one that I like to serve with my chicken or even use as a spread on my sandwich. This is really easy to make and quick so just right for when I am really hungry and can’t wait long. - 29.3626
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Minestrone Genoa Style
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine water, ham, chicken, and prosciutto.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Pour broth through a strainer, discarding meat and bones.
Skim (or lift off) and discard fat from broth.
Bring to a... - 42.9972
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 34.6437
This simply delicious "Pineapple Coleslaw" is light, tangy and good for you! Serve it as a side dish for lunch with a tuna sandwich (or a scoop of tuna on top of it!) or a hamburger. It's also wonderful as a side dish to my "Gram's Cornflake Chicken" dish. - 0
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a saucepan and heat until bubbly.
Meanwhile, melt the margarine in a large skillet and add the celery and carrots.
Saute until fairly soft; add the cabbage, green pepper and onion.
Simmer all the ingredients together for... - 39.6521
Sweet & Sour Borscht
Insert metal blade.
Discard stems and coarse leaves from beets; reserve tender leaves.
Rinse and dry reserved leaves, then place in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped.
Chop onion; set aside.
Grind pork, a portion at... - 44.7356
Chinese Stir Fried Turkey
Mix turkey and marinade; cover.
Chill at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Add oil to wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add ginger, garlic, and chilies; stir-fry until garlic is golden, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add cabbage,... - 34.7895
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 44.3768
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 91.2047
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495