- » Shredded Cabbage
Shredded Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded cabbage recipes.
Shredded Ruby Cabbage
1. Take a large saucepan or a stock pot and heat water with sugar, salt, and jelly added to it Bring the liquid to a boil, while stirring until the jelly and sugar dissolves
2. Reduce the flame and tip in the cabbage and onion.
3. Cover the pot and... - 40.9853
Shredded Curried Cabbage
Early on day:
Shred enough cabbage to measure 6 cups; refrigerate.
About 15 minutes before serving:
1. Saute garlic in butter, in large skillet or Dutch oven, 2 minutes. Stir in curry powder, shredded cabbage, and salt. Cook, covered, until... - 30.4345
Shredded Cabbage With Garlic
1. Quarter the cabbage, trim off and discard the core at the point of each quarter, then cut the quarters into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
2. Melt the butter in a 12- or 14-inch skillet, over moderately high heat. Add the cabbage and garlic, and stir to coat the... - 26.0139
You May Also Like!
If you are worrying about leftover cabbage, Shredded Cabbage recipe is at your service. Quickly made cabbage salad for your meal is always remembered by your fellow guests. - 24.3054
Shredded Red Cabbage
Remove any bruised outer leaves of cabbage.
Cut cabbage in quarters and shred it into a bowl.
Melt butter in large saucepan on high heat.
Add cabbage and chicken stock.
Cover with lid.
Cook on high heat until steamed almost tender 15-20 minutes.
Add wine,... - 39.231
Shredded Green Cabbage Salad With Lemon And Garlic
1. In a mortar, pound the garlic clove to a puree. Stir in the fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
2. In a large bowl, toss the shredded green cabbage with the dressing. Season with salt and toss again. - 21.7597
Shredded Cabbage Salad With Anchovy Dressing
Combine the cabbage and scallions in a salad bowl.
Put the dressing ingredients in a jar, cover it, and shake to blend.
Pour it over the salad and toss well.
Let the salad sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, before serving. - 32.0167
Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls
How to Microwave Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls Cut center core from cabbage.
Wrap cabbage with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until eight leaves can be separated easily.
Remove eight leaves.
Cut rib from each leaf.
Shred 1... - 50.669
Shredded Tri-color Cabbage Salad
Per serving: 150 calories, 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 19g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g protein
Reprinted with permission from Big Green Cookbook by Jackie Newgent, RD (Wiley, 2009). - 32.0952
Cook cabbage in a small amount of boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Press out excess moisture or pat dry.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add nutmeg; stir to blend.
Add cabbage; toss to coat.
Add salt and pepper. - 27.9635
Shredded Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil water with salt, add rice, cover, and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute onion and garlic and then stir in mushroom for a few minutes.
4) Stir in ground meat,... - 43.6135
Shredded Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the cabbage, parsley, and scallions and chill well.
2. Combine the honey, salt, vinegar, and oil. Shake well and chill. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss lightly. - 30.6073
Shredded Cabbage Recipes By Category