- » Shredded Cabbage
Shredded Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded cabbage recipes.
Shredded Ruby Cabbage
1. Take a large saucepan or a stock pot and heat water with sugar, salt, and jelly added to it Bring the liquid to a boil, while stirring until the jelly and sugar dissolves
2. Reduce the flame and tip in the cabbage and onion.
3. Cover the pot and... - 40.5663
Shredded Curried Cabbage
Early on day:
Shred enough cabbage to measure 6 cups; refrigerate.
About 15 minutes before serving:
1. Saute garlic in butter, in large skillet or Dutch oven, 2 minutes. Stir in curry powder, shredded cabbage, and salt. Cook, covered, until... - 29.2925
Shredded Cabbage With Garlic
1. Quarter the cabbage, trim off and discard the core at the point of each quarter, then cut the quarters into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
2. Melt the butter in a 12- or 14-inch skillet, over moderately high heat. Add the cabbage and garlic, and stir to coat the... - 23.705
You May Also Like!
If you are worrying about leftover cabbage, Shredded Cabbage recipe is at your service. Quickly made cabbage salad for your meal is always remembered by your fellow guests. - 23.2425
Wilted Cabbage Slaw
This Wilted Cabbage Slaw makes a healthy and refreshing appetizer ! Try out this mixed shredded cabbage and vegetables salad topped with Italian salad dressing and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Wilted Cabbage Slaw are welcome ! - 32.2553
Shredded Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil water with salt, add rice, cover, and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute onion and garlic and then stir in mushroom for a few minutes.
4) Stir in ground meat,... - 44.8214
Shredded Green Cabbage Salad With Lemon And Garlic
1. In a mortar, pound the garlic clove to a puree. Stir in the fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
2. In a large bowl, toss the shredded green cabbage with the dressing. Season with salt and toss again. - 19.6217
Shredded Cabbage Salad With Anchovy Dressing
Combine the cabbage and scallions in a salad bowl.
Put the dressing ingredients in a jar, cover it, and shake to blend.
Pour it over the salad and toss well.
Let the salad sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, before serving. - 29.441
Cook cabbage in a small amount of boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Press out excess moisture or pat dry.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add nutmeg; stir to blend.
Add cabbage; toss to coat.
Add salt and pepper. - 26.432
Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls
How to Microwave Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls Cut center core from cabbage.
Wrap cabbage with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until eight leaves can be separated easily.
Remove eight leaves.
Cut rib from each leaf.
Shred 1... - 50.2224
Shredded Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the cabbage, parsley, and scallions and chill well.
2. Combine the honey, salt, vinegar, and oil. Shake well and chill. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss lightly. - 29.0003
Shredded Tri-color Cabbage Salad
Per serving: 150 calories, 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 19g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g protein
Reprinted with permission from Big Green Cookbook by Jackie Newgent, RD (Wiley, 2009). - 31.7205
Shredded Cabbage Recipes By Category