- » Shredded Beet
Shredded Beet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded beet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded beet recipes.
Hot Spicy Shredded Beets
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame
2. Add the onion and sauté till soft but not browned.
3. Add the beets and sauté with onion.
4. Add all liquid ingredients and spices and stir well
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 25-30 minutes... - 43.1685
Shredded Beets With Raisins
1) In a 1-quart oven-safe casserole, mix together the beets, onion, and raisins.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking. By now, the raisins will be fluffy and... - 42.6111
Shredded Beets With Horseradish
1. Using a knife/ shredder, shred beets coarsely.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine shredded beets with rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. Serve immediately. - 31.5552
Combine beets, butter or margarine, salt, and pepper in a heavy skillet.
Cover and cook about 15 minutes, until beets are just tender.
Stir occasionally. - 27.7006
You May Also Like!
Shredded Beets Vinaigrette
Peel beets; then coarsely shred, using a food processor or a grater.
You should have about 6 cups.
Stir together shallot, mustard, garlic, vinegar, and oil.
Pour over beets and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If made ahead, cover and... - 33.6129
Shredded Raw Beet And Celery Salad
1) In a medium bowl, add the shredded beets and celery to combine.
2) Pour in the White Wine Vinaigrette over the vegetables and thoroughly toss to coat all the vegetable pieces.
3) Stir in mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place the... - 40.7936
Shredded Beets In Horseradish Sauce
Shredded beets in horseradish sauce is a savory beets recipe. Cooked and flavored with horseradish and dill, it is combined with yogurt for a creamy taste. - 26.3604
Spicy Orange Beets
1. Shred beets on a vegetable shredder. Mix with sugar, salt, cloves and orange juice in 4-cup baking dish. Dot with butter or margarine; cover.
2. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 1 hour, or until tender. Sprinkle with grated orange rind, if you wish. - 22.5649
Spicy Orange Beets
Shred beets or slice thin on a vegetable shredder.
Mix with sugar, salt, cloves, and orange juice in a 4-cup baking dish.
Dot with butter or margarine; cover.
Bake at 375Â° for 1 hour, or until tender.
Sprinkle with grated orange rind, if desired. - 30.9926
1) Cool the cooked beets and remove the peel.
2) In a serving bowl shred the beets.
3) In a blender mix yogurt, onion juice, lemon juice, honey and sea salt.
4) Immediately pour the mixture over beets.
5) Serve warm or chill as desired. - 39.8419
Herring Stuffed Beets
With small melon scoop, hollow out top of each beet.
Drain and coarsely shred herring and fill each beet with 1/2 teaspoon.
Dot with sour cream and garnish with dillweed sprigs.
Serve cold. - 24.6733
Early on day:
Coarsely grate or use a slicer to shred cucumbers, carrots, radishes, and beets; wrap separately in foil; place in bowls; refrigerate. At serving time:
1. In center of oval platter place coleslaw dressing in attractive pitcher.
2. Around... - 30.4313
Orange Glazed Beets
In a small mixing bowl, combine honey, orange peel and juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Add drained beets; mix gently.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain and serve as a relish. - 25.6881