- » Shredded Beef Chili
Shredded Beef Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded beef chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded beef chili recipes.
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 31.7646
Spanish Shredded Beef Stew
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat beef, water, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove beef from broth.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil until onions are... - 42.1258
Mot Beef Shreds
Cut the flank steak, across the grain, into thin slices.
Marinate in the soy sauce, sherry, and grated ginger.
Cut the carrots and celery into thin slices.
Fry or chow the drained beef in the peanut oil in a very hot pan or wok.
Drain, and remove... - 39.913
Hot Beef Shreds
Hot Beef Shreds is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Hot Beef Shreds is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 46.6299
Spicy Shredded Beef With Angel Hair Pasta
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine stock, soya sauce and cornstarch. Pat meat dry with paper towels.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until browned; transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to... - 29.5074
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 43.0987
Spiced Shredded Beef
1. Place beef, onion, garlic, clove, cumin seeds and water in a saucepan (a) over a medium heat, bring to simmering and simmer, skimming the top occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is very tender. Remove pan from heat and cool beef in liquid. Skim fat... - 36.6695
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062
Shredded Beef Flautas
Make the filling: In a large saucepan combine the beef, 1 of the onions, sliced, 1 of the garlic cloves, the salt, and water to cover, bring the water to a boil, and simmer the mixture, covered partially, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the beef is tender. - 22.4018
Shredded Dry Beef With Scrambled Eggs
Mexican breakfasts using eggs and meat are packed up with high energy to take over the day. Check out the recipe to make Huevo Con Machaca or Shredded Dry Meat or the Machaca scrambled with Eggs with tortillas and beans as sides. Breakfast got so powerful! - 113.8
Shredded Beef Fortacos
1) In a frying pan, heat oil. Brown the meat and onion.
2) Put in the browned meat and onion into a slow cooker and add in , garlic, salt, and water.
3) Close the cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Once cooked, use two forks and... - 35.3325
Crispy Shredded Beef
1. To prepare the beef thinly cut into matchstick shreds.
2. In a bowl make a batter mixing eggs, salt and cornflour.
3. Coat the shredded beef with this batter mixing well.
4. In a deep fry pan deep-fry the beef in hot oil... - 44.3099
Shredded Beef Tacos
1. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add chili powder, garlic, salt and cumin; cook and stir 30 seconds.
2. Add undrained... - 37.3407
Shredded Barbecued Beef
In a Dutch oven, brown roast on all sides in 1 tablespoon of oil.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onions in remaining oil until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except rolls; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring... - 38.0391
Mile High Shredded Beef
1) Take a Dutch oven; heat oil in it and brown beef on both sides.
2) Stir in onion and celery and then pour in broth.
3) Simmer the mixture, covered for 3-4 hours until meat is tender.
4) Take off the meat and then cool it.
5) Shred the cooled... - 44.5406
Shredded Barbecued Beef
Place roast in roaster or baking dish.
Put onion and celery on top.
Combine remaining ingredients except seasoning; pour over meat.
Bake at 350 degrees until beef is tender and will shred.
Remove meat from dish; remove fat and bones.
Shred with two forks... - 42.0731
Shredded Barbecued Beef
This shredded barbecued beef is just right for your party outdoors this weekend. Make it in advance and you can enjoy the party and spend some great moments with friends and family. - 41.979
Mile High Shredded Beef Sandwiches
1) In a skillet, heat some oil. Brown the beef on both the sides. Sauté onions and celery along with
2) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions and celery. Pour in broth or bouillon. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6... - 47.8333
Super Bowl Chili Mexicano
Would you like to try an authentic chili recipe this weekend? Watch this video now. The chef shares her personal favorite recipe for Super Bowl Chili Mexicano, that can be easily prepared at home. Hit the play button now. - 89.9033
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 114.954
Two Bean Chili
The two bean chili is a beef and sausage chili made with garbanzo and kidney beans. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the two bean chili is cooked along with vegetables. Made with added olives and cheese, the two bean chili can be served over or with rice for a... - 41.4193
Chili In Tortilla Cups
Chili in tortilla cups is a beef and beans chili recipe. Cooked with lettuce and tomato, the chili is served in the prepared tortilla cups with green pepper and cheese as garnish. - 33.9621
Chicken And Beef Red Chili Enchiladas
If you want to have some spicy and delicious Mexican food, try this enchilada recipe out there. Stuffed with beef and chicken and baked these enchilada taste marvelous. - 98.6806
Beef And Jack Chili Relleno
1. Count chilies and divide sliced cheese and beef into as many portions. Roll each portion of cheese around a portion of beef and stuff into a chili. Lay chilies side by side in an oiled shallow 9- by 13-inch casserole.
2. In a blender, whirl eggs, milk,... - 29.1748
Low Fat Chicken Chili Con Carne
Lightly coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the ground beef and chicken breast; cook, stirring often, until no longer pink about 4 to 5 minutes.
Push the meat mixture to one side of the... - 34.6005
1. In a 2-cup bowl, stir together chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute.
2. Place a white paper towel on a luncheon plate. Place hot dogs in buns on plate. Top with a second... - 29.5678
Chili Corn Carne
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more! - 111.815
Chunky Beef Chili
In a plastic bag, combine flour, thyme and rosemary; add beef cubes and shake to coat.
In a 4-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown ground beef and the beef cubes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and simmer for 5 hours.
Garnish with cheese if... - 33.2992
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 28.0952
Beefed Up Chili
1. Heat a large casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef and add onion.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and onion is limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and... - 45.654
Chili Hominy Skillet
Brown the beef; drain off fat.
Stir in hominy, green pepper, water, chili seasoning, and soup mix.
Cook and stir till heated through, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese over; cover and cook till cheese melts.
Serves 4. - 28.1402
Quick Beef And Frank Chili
In Dutch oven cook ground beef till browned; drain off fat.
Stir in frankfurters, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, chili powder, dry mustard, bay leaf, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes, stirring... - 31.9637
Red Bean Beef Chili
1. In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring, until the beef is browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain off any fat. Turn into a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Add the beans, red peppers, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, chili... - 30.3944
Borrego Beef & Chorizo Chili
Crumble beef into a 4- to 5-quart pan; add chorizo.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned.
Discard all but about 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is soft 5 to 10... - 41.63
Chili Beef Spaghetti
Saute hamburger in hot fat until pinkness disappears and beef begins to brown.
Stir in salt, chili powder and onion.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add stewed tomatoes and remove from heat.
Break spaghetti into boiling salted water and cook until tender.
Toss... - 39.8694
Chili Beef Salads
Heat Freezer Ground Beef Mix, water and chili sauce in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is hot, about 10 minutes.
Spoon beef mixture over lettuce slices on 6 plates.
Arrange tomato slices on beef mixture.
Spoon Horseradish... - 37.8407
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.4773
Chili Cheese Beef Steaks
About 2 hours before serving: Combine flour, salt, chili powder and pepper.
Trim excess fat from meat; place meat on board and sprinkle with some of flour mixture.
With mallet or edge of plate, pound mixture into meat.
Turn and repeat on other side.
Preheat... - 44.1711
Chili Beef Pie
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili beef pie going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 49.9635
Chili Beef Soup
Crumble beef into a 5-quart Dutch oven.
Add onion and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pink color and onion is soft; spoon off and discard fat.
Reduce heat; stir in broth, tomato puree, chili powder, cumin, oregano,... - 37.4957
Chili Beef Soup
Crumble beef into a 5-quart pan.
Add onion and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pink color and onion is soft; spoon off and discard fat.
Stir in broth, tomato puree, chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, beans,... - 36.7247
Chili Flavored Beef & Corn Salad
Prepare chili dressing and combine with beef; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Add cabbage, pepper, tomatoes, onion, corn, and chopped coriander to meat mixture; toss together to mix.
Garnish with eggs and coriander sprigs, if desired. - 30.7932
Chili Beef Casserole
Combine ground beef, onion, and celery in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except corn chips and cheese.
Stir to combine.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Top with corn chips.
Sprinkle with... - 39.8335
Beef And Chili Casserole
1) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
3) Add meat and onions to the skillet; cook until browned, stirring to crumble meat.
4) Drain the meat well from... - 47.4854
South American Chili Beef In Tortillas
In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Saute over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add flour; toss with beef cubes until coated.
Add green pepper, tomato sauce, green chilies, vinegar, oregano, cumin... - 43.2911
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.6165
Easy Chili Beef Pasta
This is another one of those really easy dinners that you can make yourself at home - no need to buy a boxed 'meat aid'! It's super delicious and very nutritious, and actually represents all the food groups in one pot. (I couldn't stop tasting it after I... - 136.193
Chili Beef And Bean Soup
1) Peel the onion and finely chop it. Cut off the stalk base of the pepper and scoop out the seeds. Finely chop the pepper.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed pan, melt the fat and sauté the onion till they start to color.
3) Add the meat and... - 45.3757
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 33.3206
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Chili soup jarlsberg is a beef and vegetable soup prepared with jarlsberg cheese to it. Cooked with a beef broth base, with canned beans and tomato liquid, the chili soup jarlsberg has bell peppers and onions to it. Nicely spiced with cumin, chili powder,... - 47.46
Old Fashioned Chili
1. Crumble meat into a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid. Add onion and green pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until meat is browned; stir every 1 minute. Pour off juices.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, bay... - 32.7876
Quick N' Spicy Chili Con Carne
1) In a large skillet, combine beef, garlic and onion.
2) Fry slowly for 10 minutes.
3) To this, add the remaining ingredients.
4) Simmer the stew for 10 minutes.
5) Serve the stew with crackers and shredded lettuce, for a complete meal. - 38.442
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 27.2698
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 37.7946
Chili And Dumplings
Six hours before serving, remove 1 container Chili from freezer; thaw at room temperature just until softened, not warm.
Heat Chili and beans (with liquid) in large skillet, until mixture boils.
Reduce heat slightly.
Prepare muffin mix as directed on package... - 27.18
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add onions, red pepper, and garlic and saute until pepper is tender, about 3 minutes.
Add beef, chilies, tomato paste, chili powder, 1/2... - 36.1212
Chips N Chili
The Chips N Chili is a lavish one indeed. This Chips N Chili really gets tasty and it is difficult to stop eating this Chips N Chili. Something every person in your family can enjoy! - 33.1721
Green Chili Casserole
Green Chili Casserole is an exquisite dish that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Green Chili Casserole recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 36.7327
1. In deep saucepan, saute ground beef, onions and green peppers, drain and season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and corn and heat such that corn is thawed.
3. Add kidney beans and chili powder and from the saucepan... - 42.9724
Mix ground beef, egg, chilies, corn chips, onion, garlic and chili powder.
Shape beef mixture into 8 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil patties with tops about 3 inches... - 35.705
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 40.8117
Pronto Chili is a delightful dish made with ground beef and seasoned with spicy chili powder and pepper seasonings. The Mexican stewed tomatoes and chili beans in gravy dish with cheese garnish is a highly desirable fare for a meal. Try this Pronto Chili and... - 36.0874
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In skillet brown ground beef; drain off fat.
Stir in drained beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup shredded cheese, and instant minced onion.
Set aside 1 cup of the corn chips; coarsely crush remaining chips.
Stir crushed chips into meat... - 38.2706
In a 12-inch skillet cook sliced chorizo and beef cubes in hot oil till brown.
Remove meat; set aside.
Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in drippings till tender but not brown.
Stir meat mixture, beef broth,... - 41.1349
Beef, Herbs & Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut off tops of peppers.
Remove seeds and membrane.
In large bowl, combine beef, rice, onion, celery, tomato, garlic, salt and pepper.
Fill peppers with meat mixture.
Arrange in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Combine soup and basil; pour over... - 41.7227
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine first 7 ingredients and heat with cover on high such that mixture comes to boil.
3. Reducing the heat to low, simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Continue cooking uncovered such that the... - 42.687
Western Chili Casserole
Brown meat; add 3/4 cup of onion and the celery; cook till just tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Add chili and pepper; heat.
Place layer of chips in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Alternate layers of chili mixture, chips, and cheese, reserving 1/2 cup chips... - 33.8022
Left-over Brisket Chili
Does the leftover meat bother you and you cannot use them in sandwiches? Try making some quick and fast forward chili recipe from the chef in this video. This recipe is made from the leftover brisket and is ready really fast. Watch the video to learn how to... - 140.416
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in chili powder and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup mix, beer,... - 28.8221
Quick And Easy Meaty Chili
If you are looking for a quick and easy dinnertime recipe to feed your family on the go, meaty chili is the best choice. A pot of warm meaty chili is good enough to appease the gut of all. This video recipe presents a tasty, simple chili recipe that is sure... - 98.3038
In large skillet cook ground beef and onion till lightly browned. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off excess fat.
Add tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, hot pepper sauce, and the undrained beans.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes,... - 39.7537
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat ground beef 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, stirring once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; heat, covered, 2 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 36.1889
Open Face Chili Sandwiches
Crumble beef into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till beef is done and onion is tender, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir kidney beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt into... - 42.7169
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili mac going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 37.9619
Chili And Cabbage Buns
1. Drain out the liquid from the chili con carne.
2. Empty into a skillet and heat over a medium flame or in the microwave.
3. In a bowl toss cabbage with lemon juice, sugar and salt.
4. Spoon equal amounts of the heated chili in each bun.
5.... - 33.7201
Cut green peppers into five 1-inch rings; remove seeds.
Parboil for 5 minutes in salted water; drain.
Sprinkle cheese over bottom of pastry shell.
Place pepper rings over cheese.
Spoon chili into pepper rings.
Combine eggs, milk and instant onion; pour around... - 35.0502
Quick 'n' Spicy Beefy Chili
1. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook half of beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add... - 34.5036
Tucson Jailhouse Chili
1. Saute the onion in the vegetable oil in a large, heavy pot until softened. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add the ground beef and saute until lightly browned.
2. Add the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, brown... - 34.8012
Classic Chili Con Carne
1. Take a skillet and add fat or oil into it. Saute the onion it until it becomes tender.
2. Blend in the beef suet and cook it slowly until suet completely gets rendered and onion gets disintegrated into the fat.
3. Add garlic, meat and salt.
4.... - 44.0319
Two Bean Chili
1. Heat a large (6-quart) casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef, add vegetables and sprinkle with spices.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and vegetables are limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in the... - 45.2399
Slow Cooked Chili
Slow Cooked Chili is an amazingly delicous side dish recipe. Try this Slow Cooked Chili; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 36.6666
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 24.6635
1. Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
2. Mix beef mixture and remaining ingredients except beans in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8... - 30.3881
Crumble ground beef into 5-qt casserole.
Add onions; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power... - 49.931
Minute Chili Ole
In 6-quart heavy pot, over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Add beef; cook and stir until brown.
Drain; stir in tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, steak sauce, chili powder and cumin.
Heat to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer... - 40.0406
1) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the ground beef, green pepper and onions together, until the beef is brown.
2) Pour in 1 cup of water and allow to boil, then drain off all the pan liquid.
3) Stir in rest of the water alongwith all of the other... - 43.3521
30 Minute Chili Mac
In large skillet, over medium heat, cook steak and onion in oil 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes with liquid, steak sauce and chili powder. Heat to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until steak is tender. Stir in... - 31.3325
Easy Microwave Chili Con Carne
Crumble ground beef into 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 to 1 1/2 min [1 1/2 to 2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except beans; break up... - 37.7775
Chili Relleno Meatballs
Chiles in the meatballs, chiles in the sauce—this lively dish delivers hearty Mexican flavor.
In a large bowl, beat egg and milk until blended.
Mix in bread crumbs and parsley.
Add ground beef, mixing lightly until well combined.
Divide meat mixture into 10... - 37.3668
Chili Meatball Supper
In a 6-quart Dutch oven combine the onion, green pepper, drained beans, undrained tomatoes, undrained corn, tomato sauce, chili powder, bay leaves, and 1 tablespoon salt.
Bring to boiling; stir in frozen meatballs.
Cover and simmer till meatballs are heated... - 36.5827
Game Day Chili
Drizzle 2 tbls of EVOO at bottom of a cooking pot, turn heat to a high and place the hamburger in pot along with the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and cayenne. Allow for the hamburger to brown. Once the hamburger browns put onions and garlic into the... - 33.7326
Chili Meatball Casserole
Chili Meatball Casserole is a spicy ground beef bake with vegetables, hominy and cheese. You'll simply fall for this flavorful casserole. Eat it as it is or with pasta. Do let me know if you want to know more about this Chili Meatball Casserole. - 37.763
Sour Cream Chili
Sour Cream Chilin is a sumptous side dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored dish and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Sour Cream Chili. You will love it. Trust me! - 34.1125
Chili Con Carne Texas Style
1. With knife, cut beef chuck blade steak into 1/4 inch cubes. Dice onions and green peppers; mince garlic.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook meat cubes, one-third at a time, stirring frequently until browned on all... - 31.3012
Spicy Chili Bread
What do you get when you combine a hearty bowl of chili with bread? Why, chili bread of course. This drool-worthy, cravable comfort bread makes for an easy go-to dinner or lunch recipe and s something you would love to have any day, any time. Ready in thirty... - 120.414
Pepperoni Pizza Chili
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a large saucepan or Dutch oven, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the kidney beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, bell pepper, pizza seasoning and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 36.5727
Hot Chili Dip
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, green pepper, onion and chili powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or... - 27.4273
Jiffy Chili Hominy Bake
Cook beef and onion till meat is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Cover; bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese over top; bake uncovered 5 minutes longer. - 35.0991