- » Shredded Beef Brisket
Shredded Beef Brisket Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded beef brisket recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded beef brisket recipes.
Mexican Shredded Beef
Mexican Shredded Beef is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Mexican Shredded Beef, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 32.561
Left-over Brisket Chili
Does the leftover meat bother you and you cannot use them in sandwiches? Try making some quick and fast forward chili recipe from the chef in this video. This recipe is made from the leftover brisket and is ready really fast. Watch the video to learn how to... - 115.727
Brisket Burgers - Home Ground Beef
Using my food processor I wanted to see if you could grind beef for hamburgers. The burgers turned out really tasty but I think I have some more experimenting to do. - 113.26
Mexican Shredded Beef
Place brisket in glass casserole dish and add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn half way through cooking.
Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Cut brisket in half... - 34.6713
Microwave Mexican Shredded Beef
1. Take a glass casserole dish and add brisket into it. Cover the meat with enough water and wrap a plastic over it.
2. Dip a probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 150... - 35.4078
Spiced Shredded Beef
1. Place beef, onion, garlic, clove, cumin seeds and water in a saucepan over a medium heat, bring to simmering and simmer, skimming the top occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is very tender. Remove pan from heat and cool beef in liquid. Skim fat... - 31.7766
Spiced Shredded Beef
1. Place beef, onion, garlic, clove, cumin seeds and water in a saucepan (a) over a medium heat, bring to simmering and simmer, skimming the top occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is very tender. Remove pan from heat and cool beef in liquid. Skim fat... - 33.9036
In covered skillet heat meat with water, onion, chopped pepper, and bouillon for about 30 minutes or till most of the liquid is absorbed and meat will shred easily.
Remove skillet from heat.
Using two forks, pull meat apart into shreds.
Return to heat.
Push... - 37.6782
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 33.4709
Phillip Schultz's Fancy Country Fair Smoked Brisket
1) In an enamel-lined or nonaluminum pan, place the brisket.
2) To make the marinade, in a large bowl, combine the vinegar, water, onion, garlic cloves, parsley, bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, basil, and brown sugar in a bowl.
3) Over the brisket,... - 46.2023
Rub both sides of the brisket with a mixture of the sugar, salt and spice blend.
Place in a glass dish.
Drizzle with the cider.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Place the brisket fat side up with the marinade in a baking pan; cover loosely with foil.
Bake... - 32.1651
Fresh & Tasty Brisket With Kraut
Trim excess fat from meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in skillet; brown on both sides.
Add onions, water, salt, and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Drain sauerkraut (rinse, if milder flavor is desired); add to meat with potato and caraway.
Simmer,... - 34.2978
Simmered Brisket With Vegetables
Insert slicing disc.
Slice carrots; leave in work bowl.
Place turnips vertically in feed tube; slice.
Set turnips and carrots aside.
Change to metal blade.
Finely chop parsley; set aside.
Trim and discard excess fat from brisket, then place in an... - 44.111
Fresh Brisket With Kraut
Fresh Brisket With Kraut is a wonderfully delicous meat preparation that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Fresh Brisket With Kraut recipe. Try it... - 36.0046
New England Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner
This New England Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner makes any dinner irresistible ! Make this New England Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner this wekend for your dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 28.7515
Tomato Braised Brisket
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 325°F. Season brisket on both sides with salt and pepper. Over medium heat, heat a 4-quart heavy saucepot. Add brisket and cook until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Add soup... - 27.2206
New England Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner
1) In a slow cooker, place together carrots, potatoes, cabbage and onions.
2) Put the brisket over the vegetables and pour in the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
4) Take the brisket away and slice it.
5) Serve the beef... - 33.5639
1) In a slow cooker, add the corned beef, top with the pickling spices, onion, carrot and garlic, sumerge in water ; cook covered on LOW for about 8-9 hrs or until the meat is tender.
2) Slice the meat and serve immediately on a nice dish. - 23.9586
Dill Corned Beef Buns
To remove excess salt from corned beef brisket, rinse brisket and place it in a deep 5 1/2 to 6-quart pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes; drain.
Repeat this step once more.
Meanwhile, in a... - 44.0432
Eleanors Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, evenly layer the beef on top of the onions.
2) In a bowl, mix apple juice, brown sugar, orange peel, cloves, and mustard. Pour the mixture over the meat.
3) Top it with cabbage.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 36.5092
Beef Barbacoa For Tacos
This is an awesome recipe for beef barbacoa. These tacos were the best I've ever had. - 106.442
Beef And White Cabbage Borscht
Place the brisket of beef and beef stock or broth in a large stockpot and simmer for 60 minutes, or until tender.
Remove the brisket, reserving six cups stock; trim the fat and chill the meat.
When well chilled, cube the beef.
Melt the butter in a stockpot... - 41.1841
Corned Beef Cabbage Pie
Trim fat from brisket; place brisket in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above brisket.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 hours or until very tender.
Drain; shred meat.
Separate cabbage into leaves.
Place leaves and beef... - 43.9915
Irish Beef With Dumplings
1) Take dripping in a wok and fry bacon till golden brown.
2) Shift the content to a large saucepan.
3) Fry the meat in the remaining fat in frying pan. Shift the contents to the saucepan.
4) Cover the top of the meat with vegetables. To it add salt,... - 44.8385
Yukgaejang (yookgaejang) Recipe, Spicy Beef And Vegetables Soup
Craving for a spicy and hearty soup? Yukgaejang is one of the dishes Koreans eat to regain stamina during the summer. But, it's also great for winter especially when you have a cold. Its hot and spicy soup will clear your system and it is full of nutritious... - 122.232
Korean Food: Spicy Beef Soup (육개장 = Yukgaejang)
This popular Korean soup is for those who love spicy soups! Aeri takes a large pot and boils beef and different fresh and healthy vegetables in homemade beef broth then spices it up with a Korean sauce. What a perfect meal for a chilly winter evening. It is... - 107.904
Rinse corned beef well and put in a 10- to 12-quart pan.
Add about 6 quarts water.
Bring to a boil over high heat, and cook for 5 minutes; drain.
Repeat this step 3 or 4 times or until water has no salty taste.
To drained meat, add 3 quarts water, vinegar,... - 40.3574
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 129.59
Boiled Dinner New England Style
Wash corned beef; put in kettle and cover with boiling water.
Add medium onion, bay leaf, garlic, and peppercorns.
Cover and simmer for 3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Meanwhile, cook beets separately and slip off skins.
Add potatoes, carrots, and small... - 42.1342
Rinse meats in cold water.
Place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil, skimming when necessary, reduce heat, cover and boil gently for 1 hour.
Add onions, tomatoes, cabbage, beetroot, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, paprika, sugar and... - 43.6311
Reuben Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes, or until tender. Let cool, then cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh, leaving skins intact. Save the skins and potato meat.
3. Dice corned beef and place in a bowl. Add sauerkraut and mix in s - 25.4269
1) Place 4 sliced beets, brisket, onion, celery, carrots, bay leaves, and salt in a pot and simmer over a low flame for 2 1/2 hours.
2) Shred the remaining 2 beets and add to the heated mixture. Stir in the tomato paste and sugar. Simmer, covered for 25... - 30.9224
1) In a deep saucepan, place together the brisket, bones and water
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, skimming off the scum
3) Add in the onions and tomatoes
4) Cover the saucepan with a lid and cook on a low flame for about an hours
5) Add in the... - 46.5766
Saute parsley, vegetables and salt pork in butter until golden.
Add meat, water, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Strain, reserve and dice meat; set aside.
Chill stock and remove fat.
Bring stock to boil,... - 41.2218
Easy Russian Borsch
Combine beef, onions, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 3 hours.
Strain, cool and chill to remove fat.
Bring stock to boil, add beets, carrots, potato and tomato puree.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add cabbage, bring back... - 39.2674
Peel and shred beets and cook in water until tender.
Strain and reserve the liquid.
Put soup meat and bone in a kettle and add 8 or 9 cups water to cover.
It is better to start with more water and let it cook away than to add water later on.
Bring to a boil,... - 43.7251