- » Shredded Beef
Shredded Beef Recipes
Shredded beef, as the name suggests, is a beef dish that has been roasted, cooked and shredded. This dish, with a touch of Mexican spices, is popular throughout United States and Mexico.
Ingredients and ... More »
Shredded Dry Beef With Scrambled Eggs
Mexican breakfasts using eggs and meat are packed up with high energy to take over the day. Check out the recipe to make Huevo Con Machaca or Shredded Dry Meat or the Machaca scrambled with Eggs with tortillas and beans as sides. Breakfast got so powerful! - 113.8
Shredded Beef And Vegetables
1) Slice the meat across the grain into thin strips.
2) In a large skillet, saute the meat in the oil over high heat, until brown, then remove and keep warm.
3) Stir in the cauliflower, pepper, carrots and garlic, then stir continuously... - 45.678
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers is a delicious and filling beef preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. I prepared this for the first party we had at home after our marriage and it was a complete success. Try this wonderful Shredded Beef With Green... - 44.66
Mile High Shredded Beef
1) Take a Dutch oven; heat oil in it and brown beef on both sides.
2) Stir in onion and celery and then pour in broth.
3) Simmer the mixture, covered for 3-4 hours until meat is tender.
4) Take off the meat and then cool it.
5) Shred the cooled... - 44.5406
Crispy Shredded Beef
1. To prepare the beef thinly cut into matchstick shreds.
2. In a bowl make a batter mixing eggs, salt and cornflour.
3. Coat the shredded beef with this batter mixing well.
4. In a deep fry pan deep-fry the beef in hot oil... - 44.3099
Country Style Shredded Beef
The Country Style Shredded Beef is a aromatic and tasty beef preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Actually, the addictive smell of the beef is more than enough!! Try this wonderful Country Style Shredded Beef recipe at home! - 43.8742
Shredded Beef With Vegetables
Marinate beef strips for 10 to 20 minutes in the combined sugar, soy sauce, and salt.
Heat oil in wok and stirfry the carrot shreds and onion rings 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirfry the bean sprouts 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry strips of beef 2 to 3... - 41.6652
Szehuan Shredded Beef
Partially freeze steak.
Slice with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips.
Cut strips diagonally across the grain into 1/8-inch-wide slices; stack slices, and cut meat into thin shreds.
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, and 1... - 41.1349
Shredded Beef N Slaw Sandwiches
In a Dutch oven, bring beef and water to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
Remove the beef with a slotted spoon; shred with two forks and set aside.
Skim fat from the cooking liquid.
Stir in the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce,... - 39.8023
Shredded Beef & Almonds In Lettuce Cups
With a cleaver or other large sharp knife, slice beef across grain in thin slices.
Stack several slices and cut in matchstick shreds about 2-inches long.
Repeat with remaining slices.
Combine Marinade and beef until beef is coated.
Cover and... - 38.9873
Shredded Beef Tacos
1. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add chili powder, garlic, salt and cumin; cook and stir 30 seconds.
2. Add undrained... - 37.3407
Spiced Shredded Beef
1. Place beef, onion, garlic, clove, cumin seeds and water in a saucepan (a) over a medium heat, bring to simmering and simmer, skimming the top occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is very tender. Remove pan from heat and cool beef in liquid. Skim fat... - 36.6695
Shredded Beef Heart
Shredded Beef Heart is definitely a hearty meal that can spice up your dinner affairs. The shreeded beef and accompanying gravy tantalises your tastebuds. The Shredded Beef Heart will definitely win a few hearts over, so try it! - 35.8023
Shredded Beef Fortacos
1) In a frying pan, heat oil. Brown the meat and onion.
2) Put in the browned meat and onion into a slow cooker and add in , garlic, salt, and water.
3) Close the cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Once cooked, use two forks and... - 35.3325
Spiced Shredded Beef
1. Place beef, onion, garlic, clove, cumin seeds and water in a saucepan over a medium heat, bring to simmering and simmer, skimming the top occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is very tender. Remove pan from heat and cool beef in liquid. Skim fat... - 32.9337
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 31.2006
Spicy Shredded Beef With Angel Hair Pasta
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine stock, soya sauce and cornstarch. Pat meat dry with paper towels.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until browned; transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to... - 29.5074
Shredded Beef Flautas
Make the filling: In a large saucepan combine the beef, 1 of the onions, sliced, 1 of the garlic cloves, the salt, and water to cover, bring the water to a boil, and simmer the mixture, covered partially, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the beef is tender. - 22.4018
Shredded Beef Recipes By Category