- » Shoulder Cabbage
Shoulder Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shoulder cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shoulder cabbage recipes.
Real Barbecue Pulled Pork
This is the real way to barbecue pulled pork. We aren't making a steak or anything here - this is a slow and worthwhile way to make the best pulled pork you will ever have. Promise. - 119.031
Braised Veal Shoulder
Preheat oven to 425 Â°F (220 Â°C).
Place bones and vegetables in roasting pan. Cook in oven 30 minutes.
Place roasting pan with contents on stove over medium heat. Pour in 114 cups (375 mL) water and cook 6 minutes. Transfer contents to large... - 37.8649
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 118.054
Smoked Pulled Pork
You can do it in a smoker for 24 hours, and it's great, but here's a much faster and easier way that actually keeps your pulled pork juicier. And after all, that's what we all want, right? Incredible stuff. You will swoon.
Also see our BBQ Sauce and Cole Slaw... - 99.6936
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 113.081
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind veal, beef, and onion into large bowl.
Add rice and seasonings; mix well.
Rinse cabbage leaves and drop into boiling water for 1 minute, or until limp.
Drain leaves and pat dry.
Put about 1/2 cup (125 ml) meat... - 41.6563
Singapore Pork And Cabbage
If using raw pork, brown meat; cover and cook 15 minutes.
If using leftover pork, slice and set aside while preparing vegetables.
Mix vegetables, water, and Italian dressing; cook 8 to 10 minutes.
Add meat, stir till heated.
Add soy sauce combined with... - 33.5897
Cabbage Au Vin Au Mushrooms
Brown meat a little.
Put cabbage in deep pot along with mushrooms.
Pour in wine, water, and all seasonings.
Bring to a boil and then simmer slowly until the cabbage is tender. - 36.5629
Lamb With Cabbage
Cut lamb into 3-inch pieces.
Shred half the cabbage coarsely; shred remaining cabbage finely.
Tie peppercorns in cheesecloth bags.
Alternate layers of lamb, coarsely chopped cabbage and pepper in saucepan until all ingredients are used, sprinkling layers with... - 37.7155
County Kerry Pork Roast
1 Trim excess fat from pork; place in an electric slow cooker; sprinkle with onion and marjoram; pour mixture of barbecue sauce and water over; cover.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) for 10 hours, or on high (290Â° to 300Â°) for 5 hours, or until pork... - 23.1614
Pork Casserole With Caraway Cabbage
1. Cut away the rind if any and cut the meat in 1 x 1 pieces. Chop the onion.
2. Brown the butter in a heavy frying pan and add the pork. Saute until brown.
3. Cut the white cabbage into strips. Scrape and slice the carrots
4. Layer meat, cabbage, onion,... - 31.7927
Lamb In Cabbage
1. Set out lamb.
2. Put into a large saucepan having a tight-fitting cover. Add water.
3. Cook over medium heat 20 to 30 min., or until just tender.
4. Meanwhile, remove and discard wilted outer leaves from cabbage, rinse and cut into 1-in. pieces (discarding... - 29.3056
Cabbage Casserole is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Cabbage Casserole both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 40.2588
Pork Cabbage Soup
Put a large soup kettle on to heat and add the olive oil.
Saute the pork in the kettle until it begins to brown lightly.
Add the yellow onions and garlic and saute until they are clear.
Toss in the chopped cabbage and stir and saute, covered, until the... - 39.1371
Lamb With Cabbage
Cut lamb into 3 inch cubes.
Melt butter in a saucepan or casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Add tomato sauce, water, cabbage, and salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is... - 30.7887
Lamb With Cabbage Avgolemono
Cut lamb into 3 inch cubes.
Melt butter in a saucepan or casserole; add meat and onions and brown well over moderate heat.
Add water, cabbage, and salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Add... - 36.4776
Pork And Cabbage Dinner
1) Arrange the pork inside a slow cooker.
2) Top the pork by layering onions, parsley, and cabbage above it.
3) In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, caraway seeds, and allspice.
4) Scatter the spice mix over cabbage and pour the broth over it.
5) Close the... - 43.3056
Braised Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine the pork, yellow onion, carrot, celery and parsley. Add enough water to submerge the pork. Cover and simmer over moderately low heat for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender. Remove from the heat and let the pork cool in its... - 38.3336
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 37.5711
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 45.4068
Cut the shoulder and ribs of pork into 2 oz. pieces.
Fry the finely chopped onions lightly in the lard; add the paprika, crushed garlic and caraway seeds; stir well, add a little water, bring to boil, then put in the meat, salt, cover with a lid, and then let... - 33.6817
Orange-flavored Oriental Pork
Oriental Pork has a difining taste. The Organge juice with chestnits gives the Oriental Pork a thrilling taste. - 43.8984
Pork Roast With Sauerkraut
1. Combine all ingredients, except pork, in a 3-quart glass casserole. Bury pork, fat-side-down, in the middle of the mixture, cover. Microwave at Power Level 5 for .15 minutes.
2. Turn pork fat-side-up. Insert temperature probe. Microwave, uncovered, at... - 29.3485
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 148.916
Bone the meat, trim away all the fat, or get the butcher to do this for you.
Chop or grate the fat finely, and put it into a saucepan, into which you also put the bone.
Spread the shredded cabbage leaves over this, add the stock, cover, and simmer over a... - 20.8378
Cantonese Steamed Pork Dumplings
With a cleaver or heavy, sharp knife, trim the wilted leaves and root ends from the bok choy.
Wash the stalks under cold running water, drain, and chop finely.
Squeeze the chopped cabbage in a kitchen towel or double layer of cheesecloth to extract as much of... - 36.1737
Budget Boiled Dinner
1. Place shoulder roll, brown sugar and pickling spices in a kettle; add water to cover. Cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours, or until meat is almost tender.
2. While meat cooks, cut leafy tops to within 1 inch of beets. (This helps beets keep their rich color.)... - 30.2012
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat butter.
4) In hot butter, quickly brown the meat and vegetables.
5) Into the soaked Romertopf, add all the ingredients.
6) In the oven, cook... - 45.551
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 46.162
Pork And Vegetable Stew
Fry the onions in the lard for three to four minutes.
Then add the pork cubes and brown them.
Combine all of the remaining vegetables in a large bowl.
In a large earthenware dish, alternate layers of browned pork and onions with layers of the mixed... - 43.5826
Irish Lamb Stew
This Irish lamb stew is a flavorful meat stew cooked with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the Irish lamb stew is filling and hearty and can be cooked with assorted vegetables of choice too. - 41.9503
Soak chickpeas in water to cover for 8 hours, or overnight.
Remove skins; combine water, peas, beef, lamb, ham, chicken, bone, onion, garlic, and peppercorns in deep kettle.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until tender; add vegetables and salt.
Simmer for... - 39.9155
Sunday Boiled Dinner
In a large Dutch oven or soup kettle, place ham, onion, carrots, potatoes, rutabagas, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover; bring to a boil.
Place cabbage on top of vegetables.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the vegetables are... - 32.413
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
Hotch Potch Casserole
1. Cut the meat in pieces and put in a casserole.
2. Pour in water and salt. Bring to a boil and skim the top.
3. Add the crushed white peppercorns and the crushed allspice corns. Simmer covered for about 40 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cut the white cabbage in... - 31.5003
Puchero - Spanish Meat And Bean Stew
1. In a dish, combine beans and water to cover and soak overnight or quick-soak.
2. Do not drain.
3. In a large pan, melt butter.
4. Brown ham and pork in butter for 10 minutes.
5. Add hot water, lemon juice, and pepper.
6. Simmer 1... - 44.931
Swiss Style Pot Au Feu
Broil pork and veal on rack until well browned on all sides.
Transfer to heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Remove cover for the last half hour if... - 39.6855
Hutsepot is a traditional recipe. Hutsepot is a Dutch recipe mainly getting its taste from mixed meat and mashed potatoes. Hutsepot is inspired by many restaurants all over the Europe. - 43.0429
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 42.6704
Oven Lamb Stew
Put the lamb into a Dutch oven.
Add salt, thyme, bay leaf, allspice, parsley, garlic, cabbage, leeks, sliced onions, potatoes, and about 4 cups water.
Cover tightly and bring rapidly to boiling.
Set in a 350Â°F oven and bake about 1 1/2 hours, or until meat... - 40.551
Imperial Rolls With Hot Chinese Mustard
1. In a skillet, cook ground pork, stirring, until browned.
2. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
3. In a separate bowl, soak noodles in lukewarm water about 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
4. In a large bowl,... - 36.4574
Mongolian Fire Pot
Mongolian Fire Pot is a yummy and delicious dish that definitely brings a Chinese look to your dining table. This yummy noodle dish has also got an amazing flavor when eaten with the shrimps, pork, beef , tofu and sauce. Just try this flexible and delicious... - 46.8566
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze pork.
Slice pork thinly into bite-size strips.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Blend chicken broth into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 42.13
Harold's Pig & Roots
Have your market trim pork of fat, then bone, roll, and tie the meat, saving the bones (or do this yourself).
Place meat in a 5- to 6-quart ovenproof pan on medium-high heat.
Turning often, cook until meat is well browned all over, about 10 minutes.
Add... - 37.5528
Twice Cooked Pork
Trim excess fat from pork.
In a wok or large skillet combine the pork, water, rice wine or dry white wine, green onion, and gingerroot.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain off liquid.
When cool enough to handle,... - 45.5326
Pork Chop Dinner
About hours before serving: Trim chops of excess fat.
In large skillet, over low heat, brown chops 3 to 5 minutes on one side; sprinkle tops with 1 teaspoon paprika and 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper.
Turn chops; brown on other side 3 to 5 minutes; sprinkle... - 46.2798
Potee Au Chou A L'auvergnate
1. Place the pork, carrots, turnips and 3 of the onions in a large pan. Stick the cloves in the other onion and add this to the pan with the celery, leeks, bouquet garni and garlic.
2. Cover with water and add salt and pepper. Cover, bring to the boil and... - 38.2195
Roasted Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Want to try out some pulled pork sandwiches, East North Carolina style. Here is an outstanding video that displays a recipe for these incredible roasted pork sandwiches that would be a great cooking experience for you too! - 144.087
Corn, the very heart and soul of Mexican cooking, becomes something quite different when it is transformed into pozole, also known as hominy. Large, white corn kernels are treated with a softening solution of lime (calcium hydroxide), just as they are for... - 46.43
Put soup bone, beef shoulder, pork and salt pork in very large kettle.
Add 10 cups water, bay leaf, peppercorns, garlic, parsley, carrot, celery and leek.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover tightly and simmer about 2 1/2 hours or until all meat is... - 43.2777
Bbq Pulled Pork Ciabatta
Barry makes some tangy barbweque pulled pork sandwiches in the oven with sweet potato wedges. - 109.08
Oven Lamb Stew
Oven Lamb Stew has a fine taste. The Lamb and vegetables gives the Oven Lamb Stew a superior taste. Oven Lamb Stew is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 28.5306
Oven Lamb Stew
1. Put lamb into a Dutch oven. Season with salt, thyme, bay leaf, allspice, parsley, and garlic. Add cabbage, leeks, sliced onions, and potatoes. Pour in water. Cover tightly and bring rapidly to boiling.
2. Cook in a 350°F oven about 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 33.2965
Twice Cooked Pork With Bean Sauce
The Twice Cooked Pork is one of my favorite pork dishes. Simple and tasty, this pork dish will come in handy for every occasion! Try this brilliant Twice Cooked Pork recipe for yourself! - 44.4642
Five Spice Pork Sandwiches
Fivespice Pork Sandwiches is packed with pork, apple juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, Five-Spice Powder, Kaiser Rolls and shredded Chinese cabbage. If you plan to cook something hearty at home you probably should go for this Fivespice Pork Sandwiches recipe!... - 29.4349
Meat Stew With Vegetables
Meat Stew With Vegetables is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Meat Stew With Vegetables; I am sure you would love to try this dish again-n-again. - 35.9215
Trim excess fat from meat; cut meat from the bone.
Slice meat across the grain into strips 1/4 inch thick and 2 to 3 inches long.
Place meats, vegetables, and sauces in separate bowls.
At serving time, preheat electric griddle to 350°.
For each serving, have... - 40.4372
Freezer Pork Cubes
Cook and stir pork in 12-inch skillet or 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until brown, about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper; stir in water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until pork is done, 1... - 36.364
Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
1. Put the lamb into a large bowl or strong food bag. Add the olive oil, wine, oregano, lemon zest and juice, garlic and black pepper - don't add salt yet. Mix together so that all the lamb is completely coated, then chill and marinate for at least a few hrs... - 32.4314
Irish Lamb Stew
1) Dice meat into 2-inch cubes.
2) Roll the meat cubes in a mixture of salt, pepper, and flour.
3) Heat oil and fry the rolled meat in it until browned.
4) Stir in sliced onions, paprika, garlic and water and bring to a boil.
5) Cover... - 41.162
Solar Cooked Hawaiian Pork
This pork is cooked with a banana peel which is the twist in this recipe. This video is a guide to your solar cooking and those wanting to try a hand at that! Though the audio is not present for the video, the recipe is a winner. See the video for more. - 50.0123
Braised Pork With Onion Sauce
Make six small cuts in the meat and insert the halved garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons [22 ml.] of the butter in a heavy iron casserole.
Brown the pork on both sides over medium heat for 20 minutes.
At the same time, cook the... - 41.8673
Flemish Hot Pot
1. In an 8-quart Dutch oven or kettle, put together chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, celery, onions (one onion studded with cloves), carrots and turnip.
2. Bring the ingredients to a boil and then simmer covered over... - 44.7616
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 43.1748
For sauce, place sesame seeds in small frying pan.
Shake over medium heat until seeds begin to pop and turn golden, about 2 minutes.
Crush seeds with mortar and pestle (or place on cutting board and crush with a rolling pin; scrape up sesame paste... - 39.7832
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 37.0566
Sindhi Gosht (sindhi Meat)
Remove fat and tissue from the cubes of meat.
In the container of an electric blender, place the chopped onions, ginger, garlic, coriander, cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper (if used), vinegar, and salt.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pour... - 44.8907
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 43.5577
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 48.9281
Lamb Or Beef Korma With Almonds, Pecans, And Sour Cream
Peel the onions.
Cut 4 of them into halves lengthwise, and then slice them into very thin half-rings.
Chop the fifth onion coarsely.
Put it along with the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons of water and blend at high... - 44.4321
Cubed Lamb With Onions And Raisins
Trim fat off the cubes of lamb.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a large-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, fry 7 or 8"pieces of meat at a time, browning well on all sides, and then remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
When all the... - 44.5949
Shoulder Cabbage Recipes By Category