- » Shortbread Bar
Shortbread Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shortbread bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shortbread bar recipes.
Caramel Cashew Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and the powdered sugar
3. Add the butter or margarine and using your fingertips, rub it into the flour until the mixture resembles cake crumbs. You can also... - 50.1583
Graham Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter.
3. Then, remove the pan from heat and add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
4. Further, combine flour and graham cracker crumbs. The dough is ready.
5. Pat the dough... - 42.5894
Maple Shortbread Bars
Stir together flour and sugar.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Press into 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 375°, 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile mix coconut, syrup, and salt in saucepan.
Cook and stir till coconut absorbs syrup, 8 to 10... - 40.3563
Oatmeal Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt and beat until blended. Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared... - 25.3057
You May Also Like!
Cherry Pecan Shortbread Bars
1. Mix flour, sugar, margarine and pecans until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn after 2 minutes, until slightly puffed and set.
3. Sprinkle... - 27.0713
Peanut Butter Chocolate Shortbread Bars
Both Peanut butter and chocolate are a proverbial favorite with both kids and adults. These peanut butter chocolate shortbread bars are such a delicious sweet treat that kids will refuse to let them cool and will be begging for a taste. Kids will never... - 102.169
Choco Low Fat Strawberry Shortbread Bars
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In mixer bowl, combine corn oil spread and sugar; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg white; beat until well blended.
In small bowl,... - 41.9314
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except egg white and walnuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Increase... - 27.8331
Coffee Shortbread Fingers
Cream butter or margarine and sugar together.
Blend in coffee; add flour gradually, and mix thoroughly.
Roll out 1 /2 inch thick, and cut into fingers.
Dip fingers in egg white; then roll in finely chopped nuts.
Place on ungreased baking... - 36.2482
Butterscotch Nut Bars
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat first 5 ingredients, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, and 4 tablespoons butter or margarine until blended. Wrap dough; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar, maple... - 35.8012
Orange Nut Shortbread
Mix together the flour, salt, sugar and 2 teaspoons of the orange rind.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in three-quarters of the walnuts and 1 tablespoon of the orange juice.
Form the dough into a ball, adding more orange juice... - 40.7505
Scottish Shortbread has a lovely taste. Scottish Shortbread gets its taste from flour mixed with butter. Scottish Shortbread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 39.8948
Cream butter and margarine; add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat nuts and vanilla into mixture.
Add flour and mix well.
Pat dough into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan, smoothing out to fill the pan.
Bake in a preheated 325Â° oven for 40... - 28.8902
1) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Blend in the flour, 1 spoonful at a time.
2) Knead together the mixture and then divide it into 2 halves.
3) In a Swiss roll tin, place each... - 40.1729
Shortbread Bar Recipes By Category