- » Shortbread
Shortbread, as the name seems to convey is not bread but a Scottish flour cookie, also popularly referred to as a biscuit, with a crumbly texture. The cookie acquired the name shortbread as the fat present in the ... More »
Holiday Shortbread Cookie
Are you baking for the holiday season? This holiday shortbread cookie can be just right for the kids at your home. This video describes the easy process on how to prepare these cookies. Follow the directions carefully and enjoy your holiday with these... - 131.263
Crispy Butter Shortbread Cookie
Classic shortbread is the ultimate butter cookie. It's very simple to make - there are only four ingredients and the dough should be hand-mixed with a spoon. I used a beautiful ceramic shortbread pan to make my batch of cookies, but you can just cut them... - 110.813
Cinnamon Pecan Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Very easy to make and delicious. This video illustrates how to make simple cinnamon flavored shortbread cookies. Made with extreme ease, these are loaded with flavor. The crunchy pecan make a great impact in this moist and slightly crispy snack. Serve this... - 109.447
Christmas Special Shortbread Cookies
Festive season call for a lot of goodies for the entire family and visitors. This Christmas Special Shortbread Cookies is a great way to fill up your jars. These look great and taste nice too. What better way to keep everyone happy. Merry Christmas! - 107.828
Cranberry Orange Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Great for the holidays !!!! An amusing video to prepare orange flavored shortbread cookies with dried cranberry. This simple shortbread cookies is loaded with flavor and it makes a perfect treat during the holiday season. Sweet tooths will make a beeline... - 105.09
Orange Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Surprising super shortbread !!! This video makes a very delicious shortbread cookie with orange. Made with orange zest and the addition of orange peals does wonder to this cookie variety. Melt-in-your-mouth these zesty orange flavor shortbread are absolutely... - 103.944
Classic Gluten-free Shortbread Cookies
The shortbread cookies always remind us of the Holidays and the times spent with out loved one. And guess what, we now have a recipe to make some Gluten-free Classic Shortbread Cookies. Watch and learn from this video from Club House! Share those cookies and... - 101.715
Easter Special Shortbread
With Easter just around the corner, have you been looking for some special recipes for the occasion? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe to prepare Easter special Shortbread using mini eggs. - 100.999
Vanilla Shortbread Biscuits
Even the simplest of ingredients can make delightful tea time snacks! Take the vanilla shortbread biscuits for example, which you can easily make at home following this video which shows the process in steps. Simple yet filling! - 96.5929
Spiced Shortbread Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, butter, salt and ingredients from one.
3) Beat at medium speed, till well mixed.
4) Divide the dough into 3 equal portions.
5) Forming each into a ball and flatten to... - 49.4164
Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Cream the butter with a wooden spoon until fluffy and light in color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the confectioners' sugar and blend well.
Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
These first steps can be done by hand or with an electric mixer.
Sift the flour... - 48.1541
Short Time Bread
1. In a cup, blend yeast, crushed Vitamin C tablet and half of the water. If using dried yeast, add sugar too.
2. Rest the yeast mixture for 15 minutes until it is activated and becomes frothy.
3. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter and... - 48.1437
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 46.7974
Shortbread Christmas Tree
Using cardboard, cut out a Christmas tree 13 inches (33 cm) high and 11 inches (28 cm) wide at the widest point.
To make shortbread, knead flour, powdered sugar, butter and egg to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, prepare... - 46.7221
Shortbread Toffee Pieces
1. Grease a 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. To make the toffee, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, syrup and condensed milk.
4. Place the pan... - 45.8376
Raspberry Shortbread Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST:
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and fluffy.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and continue to mix for 3 more minutes.
Add the flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or... - 45.3731
Cream the butter and sugar until very light.
Then add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Continue mixing until well combined and then sift the flour, baking powder and the spice into the mixture.
Continue mixing until all is well... - 44.5264
Blackberry And Apple Shortbread
1) In a microwavable container, place together the blackberries, apples and sugar.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Leave to cool.
4) In a bowl, beat together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Sift together... - 44.5118
Chocolate Frosted Almond Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cover bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Cream butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, egg yolk and almond extract in large bowl.
Blend in flour and baking soda until smooth.
Press half of the dough into prepared... - 44.2866
For all shortbread favorites here is recipe that is very easy and quick to make. Just in about 25 min of baking time, you have your sweet and wonderful shortbread ready to eat. Give it a try for sure and you will love it! - 44.1507
Did you know that you can make candle shortbreads without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of candle shortbreads without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 44.1041
Almond Shortbread Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°.
Stir together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg; mix well.
Stir in mincemeat, 1/2 cup almonds and extract.
Add flour mixture; mix well (dough will be... - 43.9673
Lemon Ginger Shortbread
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl add butter and granulated sugar. Beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
3) Stir in flour, ginger and lemon peel. Mix together.
4) Make dough into ball and divide into 4 pieces.
5) On... - 43.9451
1. Preheat the oven
2. Prepare the flan rings
3. Sift flour with the rice flour with salt and pour into a bowl
4. Place butter and sugar on a board or marble slab and combine with your hands to make a workable mixture. Add the flour to... - 43.8683
1 In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, and orange rind.
2 Add in butter and mix lightly until crumble like.
3 Work with hands until dough is smooth.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
5 Between 2 sheets of wax paper, roll... - 43.8534
Shortbread Fingers is a truly delicious treat! At home I often prepare them in large numbers and even hide some cos I know that both my children and husband will finish them off in minutes! Beware you might get addicted to these Shortbread Fingers too!!! - 43.8169
Strawberry Fool With Mixed Berries & Shortbread Squares
Sift flour, cornstarch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix to coat with flour mixture.
Then rub mixture with your fingers until butter particles are very fine.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap, using your hands to press it into a flattened... - 43.6378
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sit 1 cup of flour and add the sugar. Stir well.
3) Add the butter in tiny pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4) Divide the... - 43.1627
Cherry Shortbread Bites
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, orange juice, almond extract and vanilla; mix well.
Press dough into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
With knife,... - 42.8027
Lemon Shortbread Cookies
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2.Sift salt and flour.
3. Add to sugar and lemon rind.
4.Add butter and makle smooth dough.
5.Let chill for 60 minutes.
6.Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
7.Cut shapes out with a floured... - 42.752
Chocolate Cream Shortbread
Did you know that you can make chocolate cream shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of chocolate cream shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 42.2938
1. Preheat an oven to 150C (300 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter and beat well using a wooden spoon.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 1 inch... - 42.0049
Shortbread Almond Florentines
To Make Pastry: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving 2 inches overhanging on each short end.
Grease the foil.
Place butter in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup, cover with a paper towel, and... - 41.8025
Almond Shortbread is a unique dish that is both delicious and visually appealing. Surprise your guests for your children's next birthday party with this perfect Almond Shortbread recipe. - 41.415
Apple Shortbread Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Peel the apples, core them and cut into slices.
3) In a saucepan, add the apple slices, water and butter, cover and gently cook, occasionally stirring, till the apples have tendered. Add... - 41.3212
Sift flour, ginger, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, beating well.
Add flour mixture gradually, mixing until well blended.
Stir in cream.
Divide dough into halves.
Place on an un greased cookie sheet.
Flatten into rounds... - 41.2287
Penny's Chocolate Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift together icing sugar, cornstarch, all-purpose flour, unsweetened flour, and unsweetened cocoa into it.
3. Add unsalted butter and combine the ingredients until it turns... - 41.2067
Cream together shortening and honey.
Gradually add oat flour and salt.
It will make a crumbly mixture.
Press into a ball.
Divide into four parts.
On a lightly floured board, roll each fourth into a circle about 6 inches in diameter.
Place circles... - 40.9386
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the salt, all purpose flour and rice flour four times together into it.
3) Take the butter and cut it into the dry ingredients, blending... - 40.7571
Eight Layer Shortbread Slices
1. Sift together the flour and cornstarch onto a piece of wax paper. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together in a medium-size bowl until blended. Stir in the vanilla. Gradually beat in the flour mixture to make a soft dough. Divide the dough in... - 40.6687
Orange Nut Shortbread
Mix together the flour, salt, sugar and 2 teaspoons of the orange rind.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in three-quarters of the walnuts and 1 tablespoon of the orange juice.
Form the dough into a ball, adding more orange juice... - 40.5379
Cream butter and sugars thoroughly.
Add the all-purpose and the rice flour, mixing first with a spoon and later, as the mixture thickens, with your hands.
The mixture should be smooth and satiny.
Chill the dough a few minutes if it is soft; otherwise... - 40.4417
Green Tomato Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat margarine and sugar until light.
Mix in egg, salt, ginger, vanilla, and tomato puree.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and yogurt.
Mix in raisins... - 40.3333
Cream 1 cup of the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in a mixture of the flour and cornstarch.
Pat gently into an ungreased 11x17 inch shallow baking pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
Cool for at least 20 minutes while... - 40.1377
Prune Shortbread Dessert
1. To make crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are fine. Press mixture firmly into an even layer in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until... - 40.1176
Coconut Shortbread Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy; add granulated sugar and beat until smooth.
Mix in vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add coconut and mix until well... - 39.9752
1) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Blend in the flour, 1 spoonful at a time.
2) Knead together the mixture and then divide it into 2 halves.
3) In a Swiss roll tin, place each... - 39.9673
Lemon Shortbread Circle
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and stir in the lemon rind as well as the sugar.
3) In one piece, add the butter and rub in the flour till the mixture clings together.
4) To a floured... - 39.9084
Chocolate Nut Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 160 degrees C.
2.Whisk butter well and add in the cooled chocolate.
3.Add in sugar and blend well.
4.Sift flour into the mixture and combine.
5.Add in the nuts.
6.Shape the dough into a roll of about 2... - 39.8907
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add vanilla extract.
With hands work in flour and knead until bowl is clean.
Roll out on lightly floured board to 1/2-inch thickness.
Cut with 2-inch scalloped or other fancy cutter.
Decorate with... - 39.8161
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Cream together the butter and sugar, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
Spread into a greased tin and bake on the third shelf for thirty minutes.
While the mixture is cooking, melt the topping ingredients together and pour... - 39.7903
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (mark 3).
2) In a basin, sift the flour then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3)Press the mixture evenly into a Swiss roll tin 11 1/8 x 7 1/8 inch.
4) Bake in the... - 39.7288
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Mix the sugar, butter and the ground and grated ginger into a smooth paste, then slowly add the plain flour to form a soft dough.
Place on a lightly floured work surface and roll out until the dough is about 1cm... - 39.4795
Lightly grease an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream 175 g/6 oz of the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and rice flour and gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Press... - 39.4358
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Add vanilla and stir until light and fluffy.
Combine potato flour and arrowroot and blend into butter mixture.
Stir in the nuts.
Form into a roll about 1 inch in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill 1 hour.
Cut into... - 39.3684
Pecan Shortbread Cookies
1. Combine 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar, the butter and lard in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, anise seeds and salt in medium bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/4 at a time, to butter... - 39.3315
Place almonds in a food processor; process until finely ground.
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir in almond extract.
Combine ground almonds, flour, and salt; gradually add to... - 39.1643
Shortbread Hearts has mouth watering taste. The vanilla extract and sugar gives the Shortbread Hearts a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 39.1393
Mix butter, sugar and flour together first with a spoon then work it by hand until it will combine into a ball.
Divide into 4 portions.
Roll each portion into log about inches (3 cm) in diameter.
Roll in waxed paper.
Chill for shape retention when... - 39.1177
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350ºF
2. In a bowl, place the first 3 ingredeints and sift it together
2. In another bowl, now cream the fat and sugar, until they turn soft, then stir this mixture into the dry ingredeints
3. Take the... - 39.0902
Honey And Almond Shortbread
Lightly grease and base line an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in 175 g/6 oz of the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the almonds, sugar and egg yolks and mix well to form a firm dough.
Press the... - 39.0494
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Mix in hazelnuts and sifted flour.
Put mixture into piping bag with fluted tube and pipe rounds into base of greased cupcake tins.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from cupcake tins to cake rack... - 38.8273
Sweet Scotch Shortbread
Combine both of the flours and sugar in a bowl.
Slice the cold butter into the flour mixture.
Mix with your fingertips to coarse crumbs.
Then work the dough until smooth and well blended by kneading with your hands.
Divide the dough in half.
Press into two... - 38.8091
Shortbread is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 38.7979
1 In a bowl, add the first 3 ingredients and mix very well using your hands.
2 Add in egg yolks, one at a time kneading the dough throughly after every addition.
3 Divide the dough into 8 parts.
4 Roll out each part into a square or circle... - 38.7365
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon to soften it.
3 Beat in the sugar, flours and ground rice.
4 Work it together using a wooden spoon, finishing off with your hands lightly and quickly.
5 ... - 38.7187
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line 2x18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins, preferably loose-bottomed or with a sliding metal rod to loosen the cakes.
2. In a bowl combine the flour and cornflour together.
3. In... - 38.5503
This easy to make recipe for iced shortbread is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy iced shortbread yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 38.4881
1 Line a tin with the paper
2 Preheat the oven to 300°F./ gasmark, 1
3 Put the sieve over the basin.
4 Sieve flour and salt.
5 Add in the butter, cut into small pieces.
6 Rub the butter into flour till the mixture looks... - 38.3055
Oat Shortbread Hearts
In a medium-size bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add flour and oats; mix until incorporated.
(Or combine butter, sugar, and flour in a food processor and whirl until combined; then add oats and stir until dough holds together.) Firmly pat dough into... - 38.2784
1. Preheat the oven to 300Â° F
2. On a table, sift together the all purpose flour, rice flour, sugar and salt; make a well at its centre and add butter
3. With the hands, work the butter slowly into the dry ingredients until the... - 38.2146
Mix the flour, salt and cayenne together.
Add the butter, then rub in until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the cheese.
Bind the mixture to a dough with the egg yolk, adding a little water if too dry.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30... - 38.2102
1. Remove butter in a bowl and allow it to soften 15 minutes before making the biscuits.
2. Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C.
4. Into a large bowl, sift the flour and mix in the... - 38.125
Preheat the oven to 275°.
Cream the butter with the sugar till pale and fluffy.
Sift the two flours and salt together and work into the creamed mixture to make a dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Turn dough onto a floured surface and press out to a... - 38.1047
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Cream butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour and baking powder; stir into butter mixture.
Using medium star design in cooky press, press out strips,... - 38.0804
Chewy Coffee Toffee Shortbread
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir together espresso powder and water.
Add to butter mixture, stirring well.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed... - 37.8198
Did you know that you can make ginger shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of ginger shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 37.8054
1) Preheat oven moderately to 300° F (150°C).
2) Electric Mixer Method fine butter.
3) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
4) Gently mix flour and blend well.
5) Mix remaining flour with hand and knead into dough.
6) Food... - 37.672
This shortbread recipe is taken from my grandmother's cook book. Very simple and easy, this recipe has tips for making the perfect shortbread cookies. A family recipe for years. Hope you will enjoy it! - 37.6491
In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and salt until pale and fluffy.
Knead flour into creamed mixture to make a workable dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease a baking... - 37.6189
Scotch Short Bread
Note:No leavening or salt are used.
Sift the flour twice.
Cream the butter by hand; add the sugars and cream well, still by hand.
Gradually add the flour, adding until the creamed mixture doesn't stick to the hands.
Chill the dough for 1/2 hour.
Sprinkle the... - 37.4958
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and cornflour.
2. Preheat the oven using conventional top and bottom heat, to 375 degree F
3. Grease shallow baking pan or flan tin.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
5.... - 37.4389
Shortbread With Rice Flour
Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and cream together with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended.
Sift the flour and rice, with a pinch of salt, into a second bowl.
Then gradually work into the butter mixture until all the flour is incorporated and a... - 37.4102
Grease and base line a 23 x 15 cm/9x6 in shallow tin and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Melt the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs.
Press the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
Place the biscuit base... - 37.3673
Orange Walnut Shortbread
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, salt, and orange peel.
Rub in butter with your fingers until mixture is very crumbly and no large particles remain.
Mix in 3/4 cup of the walnuts and orange juice.
Place mixture in a greased 7 by 11-inch baking... - 37.3537
Easy Scotch Shortbread
1) Preheat oven warm.
2) In a bowl add butter and sugar and cream together.
3) Add flour and work until absorbed.
4) Knead well and press into a flat tin 11" x 7" or 10" x 8".
5) Even with a knife.
6) Using a fork prick all over and make... - 37.2998
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
Roll dough to 1/2" thickness on a lightly floured... - 37.059
Vegan Hazelnut Shortbread
1. Pre-heat oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Grease a shallow baking tin with butter.
3. Prepare a well-greased grease-proof sheet to cover shallow baking tin.
4. Mix wholemeal flour and vegan margarine well so that it resembles... - 37.0515
Almond Shortbread Cookies
Did you know that you can make almond shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of almond shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 36.9723
Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease large baking sheet.
Sift flour and 1/3 cup sugar into large bowl.
Add butter and lemon peel; rub with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add lemon juice; press mixture with hands until dough holds together.
Turn... - 36.8168
Did you know that you can make coffee shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of coffee shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 36.7725
Combine butter, sugar and about half the flour until mixed.
Add rest of flour and vanilla.
Work with hands until smooth.
Divide into 2 balls.
Press each ball in an 8 inch (20 cm) circle on ungreased baking sheet.
Prick with fork here and... - 36.556
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2. Sift together the flour, sugar and butter until thoroughly combined into a mixture.
3. Keep adding the egg yolks (one at a time) mixing well continously.
4. Split the mixture into 10 parts and... - 36.4272
Quick Shortbread Fingers
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325ºF degrees
2. In a bowl, place all the ingredeints and mix it throughly
3. Use your finger tips to knead the ingredeints properly together, until they turn smooth, so that you ca make a firm smooth... - 36.3781
Walnut Y Shortbread
Walnut y Shortbread is simply yummy. This Walnut y Shortbread is prefect y flavored Shortbread. Walnut y Shortbread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 36.2753
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3-4 or 325°F.
2. Lightly apply butter on a baking tray.
3. Into a bowl, sieve in flour; add sugar.
4. Add margarine and rub it in till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Put in finely grated zest of lemon... - 36.261
1) Preheat oven to 275°F/140°C/Gas 2 before baking.
2) Mix together butter and icing sugar, creaming well.
3) Mix in flour.
4) On an 8" (20 cm) round metal tray, roll out the mixture.
5) Take a greased baking tray; place the rolled... - 36.1721
Coffee Shortbread Fingers
Cream butter or margarine and sugar together.
Blend in coffee; add flour gradually, and mix thoroughly.
Roll out 1 /2 inch thick, and cut into fingers.
Dip fingers in egg white; then roll in finely chopped nuts.
Place on ungreased baking... - 36.0359
Shortbread Recipes By Category