- » Shortbread
Shortbread, as the name seems to convey is not bread but a Scottish flour cookie, also popularly referred to as a biscuit, with a crumbly texture. The cookie acquired the name shortbread as the fat present in the ... More »
Holiday Shortbread Cookie
Are you baking for the holiday season? This holiday shortbread cookie can be just right for the kids at your home. This video describes the easy process on how to prepare these cookies. Follow the directions carefully and enjoy your holiday with these... - 144.859
Crispy Butter Shortbread Cookie
Classic shortbread is the ultimate butter cookie. It's very simple to make - there are only four ingredients and the dough should be hand-mixed with a spoon. I used a beautiful ceramic shortbread pan to make my batch of cookies, but you can just cut them... - 126.309
Classic Gluten-free Shortbread Cookies
The shortbread cookies always remind us of the Holidays and the times spent with out loved one. And guess what, we now have a recipe to make some Gluten-free Classic Shortbread Cookies. Watch and learn from this video from Club House! Share those cookies and... - 119.334
Christmas Special Shortbread Cookies
Festive season call for a lot of goodies for the entire family and visitors. This Christmas Special Shortbread Cookies is a great way to fill up your jars. These look great and taste nice too. What better way to keep everyone happy. Merry Christmas! - 109.443
Cinnamon Pecan Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Very easy to make and delicious. This video illustrates how to make simple cinnamon flavored shortbread cookies. Made with extreme ease, these are loaded with flavor. The crunchy pecan make a great impact in this moist and slightly crispy snack. Serve this... - 108.971
Cranberry Orange Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Great for the holidays !!!! An amusing video to prepare orange flavored shortbread cookies with dried cranberry. This simple shortbread cookies is loaded with flavor and it makes a perfect treat during the holiday season. Sweet tooths will make a beeline... - 108.969
Orange Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Surprising super shortbread !!! This video makes a very delicious shortbread cookie with orange. Made with orange zest and the addition of orange peals does wonder to this cookie variety. Melt-in-your-mouth these zesty orange flavor shortbread are absolutely... - 107.824
Easter Special Shortbread
With Easter just around the corner, have you been looking for some special recipes for the occasion? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe to prepare Easter special Shortbread using mini eggs. - 102.172
Vanilla Shortbread Biscuits
Even the simplest of ingredients can make delightful tea time snacks! Take the vanilla shortbread biscuits for example, which you can easily make at home following this video which shows the process in steps. Simple yet filling! - 98.2164
Can’t believe how easy it was to make this Shortbread, but I guess at the end of the day it’s just a really popular biscuity thing. Watch out the video and decide yourself. - 83.2892
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 47.4902
Spiced Shortbread Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, butter, salt and ingredients from one.
3) Beat at medium speed, till well mixed.
4) Divide the dough into 3 equal portions.
5) Forming each into a ball and flatten to... - 47.3813
Shortbread Toffee Pieces
1. Grease a 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. To make the toffee, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, syrup and condensed milk.
4. Place the pan... - 46.2526
Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Cream the butter with a wooden spoon until fluffy and light in color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the confectioners' sugar and blend well.
Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
These first steps can be done by hand or with an electric mixer.
Sift the flour... - 45.9463
Shortbread Christmas Tree
Using cardboard, cut out a Christmas tree 13 inches (33 cm) high and 11 inches (28 cm) wide at the widest point.
To make shortbread, knead flour, powdered sugar, butter and egg to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, prepare... - 45.5239
Raspberry Shortbread Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST:
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and fluffy.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and continue to mix for 3 more minutes.
Add the flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or... - 44.1
1. Preheat the oven
2. Prepare the flan rings
3. Sift flour with the rice flour with salt and pour into a bowl
4. Place butter and sugar on a board or marble slab and combine with your hands to make a workable mixture. Add the flour to... - 44.0731
For all shortbread favorites here is recipe that is very easy and quick to make. Just in about 25 min of baking time, you have your sweet and wonderful shortbread ready to eat. Give it a try for sure and you will love it! - 43.1283
Cream the butter and sugar until very light.
Then add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Continue mixing until well combined and then sift the flour, baking powder and the spice into the mixture.
Continue mixing until all is well... - 43.0761
Blackberry And Apple Shortbread
1) In a microwavable container, place together the blackberries, apples and sugar.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Leave to cool.
4) In a bowl, beat together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Sift together... - 42.7363
Lemon Shortbread Cookies
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2.Sift salt and flour.
3. Add to sugar and lemon rind.
4.Add butter and makle smooth dough.
5.Let chill for 60 minutes.
6.Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
7.Cut shapes out with a floured... - 42.6168
Chocolate Frosted Almond Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cover bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Cream butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, egg yolk and almond extract in large bowl.
Blend in flour and baking soda until smooth.
Press half of the dough into prepared... - 42.5803
Almond Shortbread Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°.
Stir together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg; mix well.
Stir in mincemeat, 1/2 cup almonds and extract.
Add flour mixture; mix well (dough will be... - 42.3534
Did you know that you can make candle shortbreads without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of candle shortbreads without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 42.004
Apple Shortbread Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Peel the apples, core them and cut into slices.
3) In a saucepan, add the apple slices, water and butter, cover and gently cook, occasionally stirring, till the apples have tendered. Add... - 41.9852
Strawberry Fool With Mixed Berries & Shortbread Squares
Sift flour, cornstarch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix to coat with flour mixture.
Then rub mixture with your fingers until butter particles are very fine.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap, using your hands to press it into a flattened... - 41.6813
Penny's Chocolate Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift together icing sugar, cornstarch, all-purpose flour, unsweetened flour, and unsweetened cocoa into it.
3. Add unsalted butter and combine the ingredients until it turns... - 41.6781
1 In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, and orange rind.
2 Add in butter and mix lightly until crumble like.
3 Work with hands until dough is smooth.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
5 Between 2 sheets of wax paper, roll... - 41.5952
1. Preheat an oven to 150C (300 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter and beat well using a wooden spoon.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 1 inch... - 41.5504
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the salt, all purpose flour and rice flour four times together into it.
3) Take the butter and cut it into the dry ingredients, blending... - 41.2485
Cherry Shortbread Bites
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, orange juice, almond extract and vanilla; mix well.
Press dough into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
With knife,... - 41.248
Shortbread Almond Florentines
To Make Pastry: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving 2 inches overhanging on each short end.
Grease the foil.
Place butter in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup, cover with a paper towel, and... - 40.5468
Chocolate Cream Shortbread
Did you know that you can make chocolate cream shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of chocolate cream shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 40.3713
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (mark 3).
2) In a basin, sift the flour then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3)Press the mixture evenly into a Swiss roll tin 11 1/8 x 7 1/8 inch.
4) Bake in the... - 40.1123
Cream butter and sugars thoroughly.
Add the all-purpose and the rice flour, mixing first with a spoon and later, as the mixture thickens, with your hands.
The mixture should be smooth and satiny.
Chill the dough a few minutes if it is soft; otherwise... - 40.0528
Lemon Shortbread Circle
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and stir in the lemon rind as well as the sugar.
3) In one piece, add the butter and rub in the flour till the mixture clings together.
4) To a floured... - 39.968
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add vanilla extract.
With hands work in flour and knead until bowl is clean.
Roll out on lightly floured board to 1/2-inch thickness.
Cut with 2-inch scalloped or other fancy cutter.
Decorate with... - 39.9507
Almond Shortbread is a unique dish that is both delicious and visually appealing. Surprise your guests for your children's next birthday party with this perfect Almond Shortbread recipe. - 39.3529
Cream 1 cup of the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in a mixture of the flour and cornstarch.
Pat gently into an ungreased 11x17 inch shallow baking pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
Cool for at least 20 minutes while... - 39.1563
Green Tomato Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat margarine and sugar until light.
Mix in egg, salt, ginger, vanilla, and tomato puree.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and yogurt.
Mix in raisins... - 39.089
Cream together shortening and honey.
Gradually add oat flour and salt.
It will make a crumbly mixture.
Press into a ball.
Divide into four parts.
On a lightly floured board, roll each fourth into a circle about 6 inches in diameter.
Place circles... - 38.785
Orange Nut Shortbread
Mix together the flour, salt, sugar and 2 teaspoons of the orange rind.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in three-quarters of the walnuts and 1 tablespoon of the orange juice.
Form the dough into a ball, adding more orange juice... - 38.6919
1. Remove butter in a bowl and allow it to soften 15 minutes before making the biscuits.
2. Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C.
4. Into a large bowl, sift the flour and mix in the... - 38.662
Chocolate Nut Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 160 degrees C.
2.Whisk butter well and add in the cooled chocolate.
3.Add in sugar and blend well.
4.Sift flour into the mixture and combine.
5.Add in the nuts.
6.Shape the dough into a roll of about 2... - 38.5142
Eight Layer Shortbread Slices
1. Sift together the flour and cornstarch onto a piece of wax paper. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together in a medium-size bowl until blended. Stir in the vanilla. Gradually beat in the flour mixture to make a soft dough. Divide the dough in... - 38.4314
Preheat the oven to 275°.
Cream the butter with the sugar till pale and fluffy.
Sift the two flours and salt together and work into the creamed mixture to make a dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Turn dough onto a floured surface and press out to a... - 38.3404
1) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Blend in the flour, 1 spoonful at a time.
2) Knead together the mixture and then divide it into 2 halves.
3) In a Swiss roll tin, place each... - 38.3052
Pecan Shortbread Cookies
1. Combine 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar, the butter and lard in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, anise seeds and salt in medium bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/4 at a time, to butter... - 38.1918
1) Preheat oven moderately to 300° F (150°C).
2) Electric Mixer Method fine butter.
3) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
4) Gently mix flour and blend well.
5) Mix remaining flour with hand and knead into dough.
6) Food... - 38.1389
Prune Shortbread Dessert
1. To make crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are fine. Press mixture firmly into an even layer in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until... - 38.1106
Place almonds in a food processor; process until finely ground.
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir in almond extract.
Combine ground almonds, flour, and salt; gradually add to... - 38.1
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350ºF
2. In a bowl, place the first 3 ingredeints and sift it together
2. In another bowl, now cream the fat and sugar, until they turn soft, then stir this mixture into the dry ingredeints
3. Take the... - 38.0991
Lightly grease an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream 175 g/6 oz of the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and rice flour and gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Press... - 38.0461
Easy Scotch Shortbread
1) Preheat oven warm.
2) In a bowl add butter and sugar and cream together.
3) Add flour and work until absorbed.
4) Knead well and press into a flat tin 11" x 7" or 10" x 8".
5) Even with a knife.
6) Using a fork prick all over and make... - 37.9327
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Add vanilla and stir until light and fluffy.
Combine potato flour and arrowroot and blend into butter mixture.
Stir in the nuts.
Form into a roll about 1 inch in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill 1 hour.
Cut into... - 37.8033
Shortbread With Caster Sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Lightly apply butter on 7 inch sandwich tin, or a baking tray and a 7 inch plain flan ring.
2. In a bowl, sieve in flour and salt. Put in semolina and sugar.
3. With your fingers, rub in... - 37.5074
1 Line a tin with the paper
2 Preheat the oven to 300°F./ gasmark, 1
3 Put the sieve over the basin.
4 Sieve flour and salt.
5 Add in the butter, cut into small pieces.
6 Rub the butter into flour till the mixture looks... - 37.5074
Vegan Hazelnut Shortbread
1. Pre-heat oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Grease a shallow baking tin with butter.
3. Prepare a well-greased grease-proof sheet to cover shallow baking tin.
4. Mix wholemeal flour and vegan margarine well so that it resembles... - 37.5036
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and cornflour.
2. Preheat the oven using conventional top and bottom heat, to 375 degree F
3. Grease shallow baking pan or flan tin.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
5.... - 37.4499
This easy to make recipe for iced shortbread is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy iced shortbread yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 37.4113
Honey And Almond Shortbread
Lightly grease and base line an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in 175 g/6 oz of the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the almonds, sugar and egg yolks and mix well to form a firm dough.
Press the... - 37.2759
Mix the flour, salt and cayenne together.
Add the butter, then rub in until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the cheese.
Bind the mixture to a dough with the egg yolk, adding a little water if too dry.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30... - 37.2111
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line 2x18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins, preferably loose-bottomed or with a sliding metal rod to loosen the cakes.
2. In a bowl combine the flour and cornflour together.
3. In... - 37.2035
Mix butter, sugar and flour together first with a spoon then work it by hand until it will combine into a ball.
Divide into 4 portions.
Roll each portion into log about inches (3 cm) in diameter.
Roll in waxed paper.
Chill for shape retention when... - 37.1085
Shortbread is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 36.817
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Mix in hazelnuts and sifted flour.
Put mixture into piping bag with fluted tube and pipe rounds into base of greased cupcake tins.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from cupcake tins to cake rack... - 36.6763
Shortbread Hearts has mouth watering taste. The vanilla extract and sugar gives the Shortbread Hearts a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 36.6259
Chewy Coffee Toffee Shortbread
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir together espresso powder and water.
Add to butter mixture, stirring well.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed... - 36.5142
1 In a bowl, add the first 3 ingredients and mix very well using your hands.
2 Add in egg yolks, one at a time kneading the dough throughly after every addition.
3 Divide the dough into 8 parts.
4 Roll out each part into a square or circle... - 36.3395
Grease and base line a 23 x 15 cm/9x6 in shallow tin and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Melt the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs.
Press the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
Place the biscuit base... - 36.2884
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3-4 or 325°F.
2. Lightly apply butter on a baking tray.
3. Into a bowl, sieve in flour; add sugar.
4. Add margarine and rub it in till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Put in finely grated zest of lemon... - 36.2066
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Cream butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour and baking powder; stir into butter mixture.
Using medium star design in cooky press, press out strips,... - 36.1065
This shortbread recipe is taken from my grandmother's cook book. Very simple and easy, this recipe has tips for making the perfect shortbread cookies. A family recipe for years. Hope you will enjoy it! - 35.9137
Oat Shortbread Hearts
In a medium-size bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add flour and oats; mix until incorporated.
(Or combine butter, sugar, and flour in a food processor and whirl until combined; then add oats and stir until dough holds together.) Firmly pat dough into... - 35.7285
Shortbread With Rice Flour
Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and cream together with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended.
Sift the flour and rice, with a pinch of salt, into a second bowl.
Then gradually work into the butter mixture until all the flour is incorporated and a... - 35.4644
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the flour and stir until the mixture binds together.
Turn on to a lightly floured board and knead until smooth.
Roll out to a 20 cm / 8 inch round and place on a greased baking tray.
Pinch the... - 35.1872
1) Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
3) Combine the salt and flour and add it to the creamed mixture made above.
4) Pour in the chopped nuts and mix it until... - 35.1031
1. In a large bowl, place the butter and the sugar and beat well till light and fluffy
2. Add the flour to the mixture and beat well to make cookie dough.
3. Chill the dough for several hours till completely firm
4. Preheat oven to... - 35.0115
Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease large baking sheet.
Sift flour and 1/3 cup sugar into large bowl.
Add butter and lemon peel; rub with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add lemon juice; press mixture with hands until dough holds together.
Turn... - 34.9992
Quick Shortbread Fingers
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325ºF degrees
2. In a bowl, place all the ingredeints and mix it throughly
3. Use your finger tips to knead the ingredeints properly together, until they turn smooth, so that you ca make a firm smooth... - 34.7966
1) Cream together the sugar and butter. Work in the flour till the ingredients have all mixed well together.
2) Knead the mixture into a flat tin measuring 11x7-inches or 10x8-inches.
3) Use a knife to level off.
4) With a fork, prick the mixture all... - 34.5026
Almond Shortbread Cookies
Did you know that you can make almond shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of almond shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 34.4231
1) Take a bowl and combine together maize meal and whole meal flour.
2) Rub fat into the flour mixture.
3) Stir in syrup followed by adequate amount of water to form soft dough.
4) Take a baking tin of 1 3/4 inch (2 cm) thickness and grease it.
5)... - 34.2967
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix throughly using hands.
2 Let the mixture chill.
3 Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
4 Cut using 1 1/2 inch cookie cutters.
5 Bake in preheated slow oven 300°Fahrenheit.for 20 to 25... - 34.2608
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2. Sift together the flour, sugar and butter until thoroughly combined into a mixture.
3. Keep adding the egg yolks (one at a time) mixing well continously.
4. Split the mixture into 10 parts and... - 34.2374
Did you know that you can make coffee shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of coffee shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 34.1806
Coffee Shortbread Fingers
Cream butter or margarine and sugar together.
Blend in coffee; add flour gradually, and mix thoroughly.
Roll out 1 /2 inch thick, and cut into fingers.
Dip fingers in egg white; then roll in finely chopped nuts.
Place on ungreased baking... - 33.9096
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Sieve flour into a mixing bowl, add the butter, sugar and chopped almonds.
Working with your hand, bring ingredients together to form a smooth dough, leaving sides of bowl clean.
Place on a lightly floured surface... - 33.8548
Mix the flour, rice flour, ground almonds and butter together, using the double-bladed chopping knife, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix into a dough.
Place in an 18-cm/7-in square shallow tin, pressing down... - 33.6847
Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
Cream butter until soft, then work in sugar with your hands until smooth.
Stir in flour and, last of all, the cashews.
Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Divide dough in half and roll 1 portion at a... - 33.4463
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 325Â°F.
Combine flour, sugar, cornstarch and aniseed in medium bowl.
Pour butter over dry ingredients and stir to combine well.
Press dough evenly onto bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
Bake until golden brown,... - 33.4214
This easy to make recipe for pepperpot shortbread is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy pepperpot shortbread yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 33.3058
This Shortbread is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Shortbread; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 33.2657
Shortbread With Roasted Almonds
Preheat oven to 150Â°C (300Â°F).
Place all ingredients in the work bowl and process until dough forms a ball, approximately 5-10 seconds, turning the processor on and off several times.
Do not over process.
Turn the pastry on to a floured surface and roll... - 33.2397
Preheat oven to 3°F.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add half of the flour; stir to blend.
Stir in remaining flour, 1 cup at a time.
Add semolina; beat until dough holds together.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead for 2... - 33.2017
Cookies 'n' Cream Shortbread
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
Stir in cookie crumbs. (The more you blend the... - 33.1874
Shortbread tastes simple. Shortbread is very easy to prepare. Shortbread can be tried by butter lovers - 32.8882
Shortbread Recipes By Category