- » Short Cut Lamb Leg
Short Cut Lamb Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of short cut lamb leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for short cut lamb leg recipes.
Spit Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
Make several cuts in lamb, and insert split cloves of garlic and a mixture of oregano and salt.
With any remaining oregano and salt, rub the outside of the meat.
Insert the spit almost parallel to the bone and place over medium coals.
Mix butter and lemon... - 27.9252
Lemony Leg Of Lamb
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold lamb flat, combine parsley, lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, pepper, coriander and cumin.
Add lamb to marinade, turning to coat well.
Refrigerate, covered, 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from... - 36.8602
Marinated Leg Of Lamb
With sharp knife make 8 or 9 slits in the meat.
Insert a piece of garlic in each slit.
Prick meat at about 1 1/2-inch intervals.
Place meat in large plastic bag or in a shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Close plastic bag if... - 44.1117
Roast Leg Of Lamb
Using sharp knife, remove fell (thin membrane) and most of the fat from lamb.
Cut about 25 tiny slits all over lamb; insert garlic slivers.
Combine oil, lemon juice and rosemary; brush over lamb.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
On greased rack... - 41.3243
Orange Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Cut peel in paper-thin strips from lemon and 7 orange.
(Easy with vegetable parer.) Section both oranges.
Rub inside surface of meat with crushed garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper; scatter peels over.
Bring water, butter, and thyme to boiling; when... - 38.6709
Butter/lied Leg Of Lamb, Marinated And Barbecued
Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice in the container of the electric blender, and blend at high speed to get a smooth paste (about 1 minute).
In a bowl or a pot with nonmetallic lining large enough to hold the meat, put... - 43.5594
Iron Plate Sizzled Lamb
1. To prepare the lamb cut it across the grain into slices about the size of large postage stamps, then marinate in the marinade for several hours - the longer the better.
2. Heat the iron-plate before you heat the oil in a preheated... - 42.7369
Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
In a pan combine fruit, onion, lemon peel, rosemary, and the 2/3 cup water.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, stirring often, until liquid is absorbed
Sprinkle inside of lamb with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread 1/2 of fruit mixture over inside... - 38.8468
Lamb And Mango Salad
To make brushing sauce, pour juice and oil into a small bowl.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce and curry powder.
Thread lamb and plum pieces alternately on skewers.
Add any extra meat to the ends of the skewers.
Brush kabobs generously with sauce and let stand at... - 39.5064
Lamb In Pastry
Have the bone of the joint cut short and trim off any excess fat.
Rub the joint with the butter and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
Place it in the meat tin and roast it at 425Â°F, Gas Mark 7 for 75 minutes.
Remove it from the oven and leave to cool.
Sift... - 42.6684
Stir Fried Lamb In Sweet Bean Sauce
1. Cut the lamb into small thin slices and marinate in the marinade for 2-3 hours - longer if possible.
2. Soak the wood ears in warm water for 10-15 minutes, rinse, drain and discard any hard bits.
3. Cut the spring onions or leeks into short... - 42.8676
1. Place the lamb slices in a large bowl and add the yoghurt, ground almonds, ground cardamom, chilli powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, desiccated coconut and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Blend everything together and set aside to marinate for... - 37.5905
1. Put lamb cubes into a shallow dish. Combine oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Pour over meat. Cover and marinate at least 1 hour in refrigerator, turning pieces occasionally. Drain.
2.... - 29.8284
Wine Roasted Lamb & New Potatoes With Basil Gremolata
Trim and discard surface fat from lamb.
Place lamb, bony side down, in an 11 by 14-inch roasting pan; insert a meat thermometer in thickest part.
Scrub potatoes and cut into halves crosswise; surround lamb with potatoes, cut sides down.
Pour 1 cup (240 ml) of... - 40.2992
Aromatic Jellied Lamb
Cut the lamb into 2.5cm cubes.
Place in a saucepan with the garlic, salt, soy sauce, wine or sherry, star anise and enough cold water to just cover.
Bring to the boil slowly and skim off any scum that rises to the surface.
Cover and cook on a low heat for 2... - 40.8597
Spicy Lamb Kebabs
Trim all visible fat from the meat.
Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Place the meat in the marinade and leave for about 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Reserve the marinade and thread the strips of meat on to four long or eight short... - 41.0382
With a meat mallet, pound lamb and beef into two 14x12-inch rectangles, working from center to edges and trimming as necessary.
Combine oregano, dillweed, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and thyme, crushing with back of spoon or with mortar and pestle until fine... - 43.2179
Cordero A La Chilindron
If you use fresh peppers, put them to roast in a 350Ã‚Â° oven.
They should be tender in approximately 45 minutes (which is about when you will need them) Cut lamb in bite-size pieces and fry in hot olive oil with peeled whole garlic cloves in a... - 35.7893
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194