- » Shiso
Enjoy our collection of shiso recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shiso recipes.
#130 Shiso Tempuras
Tempuras are quintessential Japanese snacks that make for yummy hors d'oeuvres. In this video, Sarah tells you how to make crispy shiso tempuras that aren't just palatable, but also quick and easy to make. Go ahead and fry some tantalizing shiso tempuras and... - 65.6781
Shrimp & Kiwifruit In Lemon Kimizu Dressing
Prepare Lemon-Kimizu Dressing.
In a small bowl, cover cucumber with a small amount of cold water.
Soak 20 minutes or until cucumber slices soften.
Drain well, pressing out all moisture.
Arrange shiso leaves on a serving platter or on individual... - 44.1698
1. For the mentaiko sauce: Make shallow cut along the karashi mentaiko and scrape off the roe using the spatula removing the outer film.
2. In a large bowl, place the karashi mentaiko and add the lemon juice.
3. Sprinkle over the soy sauce and mix them... - 89.915
Located in the heart of Central Square at 450 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge, Massachusetts, MOKSA is Boston's first Pan Asian Izakaya. MOKSA boasts a unique beverage program created by Improper Bostonian's Best Mixologist 2012, Noon Inthasuwan heavily... - 107.128
Natto Dressing Salad
This video will show you how to make a healthy salad with Natto dressing!!!
I mixed non-oil Aojiso (Shiso/perilla leaves) dressing with Natto (a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans) and poured on the salad.
Natto is rich in isoflavones,... - 94.8639
Rock Shrimp Poke With Ginger Soy Sauce And Hijiki
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook the shrimp until curled and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool, then cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, shallot,... - 32.8043
Rolled Ginger Chicken
Place one chicken breast half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to form a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Place chicken in a shallow... - 36.6396
Rice With Bamboo Shoots
1) Remove 2-3 outer layers of the shoot and trim 1 inch tip; make a deep cut vertically on the shoot towards its center.
2) In water from washing rice submerge the shoots and allow to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer for 40-50 min until... - 36.4851
Christmas Special Sushi
As Christmas is round the corner, this is a great recipe for you. The Chef shows how to make Sushi in the shape of a Christmas tree. It looks very fancy and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 99.1901
Easy Japanese-inspired Roast Beef
1. Remove the beef from refrigerator 2 to 3 hours before cooking.
2. In a bowl, mix together water and dashi stock powder.
3. In a saucepan, heat together soy sauce and dashi stock and the mirin, allow the sauce come to a boil and turn... - 0
Bryn Williams Seared Tuna With Avocado Puree
1. Rinse the tuna and pat dry. Grind all the spices to a fine powder, then use to coat the fish. Heat a frying pan until hot, then sear the tuna on all sides for 1-1 1/2 mins. Remove from the pan, wrap tightly in cling film and place in the fridge.
2. Peel... - 37.6895
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 108.306
Making Bite-size Somen Noodles
Sōmen (素麺) is very thin Japanese noodles made of wheat flour. The noodles are usually served cold in summer with a dashi flavored tasty dipping sauce called Mentsuyu (めんつゆ).
Topping ingredients are optional, so you can skip them, but the easiest... - 99.6313
1. Rinse the aji with running water. Pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Make a deep diagonal cut in order to cut off the head diagonally.
3. Make shallow cut along the belly and remove the innards with the knife. Rinse the inside of the aji... - 94.2244
Salt And Sauce Yakitori
Planning a barbecue this weekend?? Here's a great step by step guide on how to prepare Salt and Sauce Yakitori. This is skewered chicken prepared in two different styles. This dish makes a great main dish and the blend of flavors in it is completely... - 143.669
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.39
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 147.364
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948