- » Shin
Enjoy our collection of shin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shin recipes.
Red'stewed Shin Of Beef
Red'Stewed Shin Of Beef is a yummmy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Red'Stewed Shin Of Beef last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 41.8289
Red-cooked Shin Of Beef
This Red-Cooked Shin of Beef is a superly delicious dish that you must try ! Enjoy these meat slices with gravy with rice or noodles and please do come up with suggestions if you have any ! - 45.4792
Pork Shin Bone In Barbecue Sauce Part 1 – Introduction
Pork combined with the sweet and sour flavors of barbecue sauce, you can imagine how scrumptious that would be. Want to know more, then watch this pork shin bone in barbecue sauce video series. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part... - 95.035
Shin Sol Lo
First prepare the fish.
Dip the fish pieces in the cornflour (cornstarch) batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish pieces and fry gently for 5 minutes on each side, or until the flesh just... - 40.7428
Jellied Shin Of Beef (red Cooked)
Put the shin, whole, in a heavy saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil.
Skim the surface and after 3 minutes reduce the heat.
Add all the other ingredients, cover and simmer gently for 4 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Add more water if... - 42.0405
Veal Shin - Ossobuco
1. Finely chop the vegetables and add them to a large saucepan and fry them lightly.
2. Keep aside
3. Roll the ossobuco over the flour and fry them in oiled pan until golden in color.
4. Add fried ossobuco to a saucepan along with fried vegetables.
5. ... - 44.5459
Oxtail Or Beef Shin Soup With Orzo
In a large pot, place the beef broth, oxtails (or beef shins), tomatoes, onions, corn, peppers, garlic, coriander, leaves, and zucchini.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until the oxtails and vegetables are fork-tender.
With a skimmer, or a... - 43.8359
Braised Veal Shin Bones
In a wide shallow heavy pan, brown pieces of veal in butter and oil.
Once they are browned, arrange them so they remain upright and close together, to prevent marrow falling out of bones.
Add wine, and let it cook over a fairly high heat until it has almost... - 40.8449
Potted Hough Shin Of Beef
1. Pat dry meat and cut into 1" cubes.
2. Clean and wash the bones.
3. In a pan add water and salt. Cover the meat and bones in it and boil over simmering heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Drain out the meat, add spices and herbs. Simmer for 1-1... - 38.6285
Wipe the meat and shin bone and put into large pot with three quarts cold water.
Bring to boil; add peppercorns, bay leaf, salt and barley; reduce heat and simmer without boiling for one hour.
After meat stock has simmered for an hour, add vegetables and... - 30.9679
Black Kettle Soup
Place shin of veal in a deep covered kettle.
Cover with water, season, and let cook for about 1 hour.
Add rice and vegetables.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Strain broth and return... - 42.1565
Simplified Jamaican Beef Soup
Want to keep yourself warm on a cold day? Try making this simplified Jamaican Beef Soup with Microdac chef. As he says this is not the classic recipe as he did not have many of the ingredients but this recipe yielded a decent soup. Follow his step by step... - 101.217
Put the pig's head in a wide saucepan (if the half head is too big split it in two) with the shin of beef and all the other ingredients.
Barely cover with cold water and bring gently to the boil.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Lift out the meat and the head and strain... - 41.1404
L' Osso Buco
A flavourful, colourful veal stew from Milan, always served with risotto Milanese.
To be on the safe side, order the cut veal from the butcher in advance, for shin of veal is not always available.
Ask your butcher to saw the veal shin into 3-inch pieces.
Coat... - 41.4114
Bean And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash kidney beans and soak for 12 hours in water.
2) Now add shin bone and salt.
3) Boil till the beans are soft and meat well cooked,adding more water if required.
4) Now add the vegetables and cook until done.
5) Add more water to... - 48.3877
Put beets in a soup pot and add cold water to cover.
Set over medium heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until beets are tender, about 20 minutes.
Skim off any scum that may form.
When beets are done, reserve them and their... - 43.366
Put all ingredients in a large pot and cover tightly.
Simmer for 3 hours.
Occasionally remove scum from top.
Skim off fat.
Strain. - 32.7087
Basic Brown Stock
Place all the ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and skim off any foam that rises to the top.
Partially cover and continue to cook over very low heat for 2 1/2 hours.
Strain and refrigerate overnight.
Remove fat from... - 28.9364
Guernsey Bean Jar
Drain the beans and put into a saucepan with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil and simmer until tender.
Drain again and tip into a stone jar or earthenware dish.
Add the remaining ingredients and cover tightly.
Bake in a preheated cool oven (140°C/275°F,... - 28.0859
Make Consomme and allow to cool, when it will set into a light jelly.
If the weather is hot and you have no refrigerator, dissolve 2 level teaspoons powdered gelatine in consomme.
Beat lightly before putting into soup cups.
Garnish with slices of cucumber or... - 34.1119
Congo Soup (gros Bouillon Habitant)
Heat lard in a large soup kettle.
Add shin bones, soup beef, and marrow bone and brown to a rich golden color.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add salt, ground pepper, and pepper pods.
Simmer covered 45 minutes, skimming soup twice.
Add remaining ingredients... - 42.8071
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 45.4362
Cut any meat from shin bone into small chunks.
Brown chunks and brisket in hot shortening in large kettle.
Add bone, water, tomatoes, onion, and next 9 seasonings.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hr., or until meat is tender.
Remove bone from soup and skim off... - 39.2867
Rinse meats in cold water.
Place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil, skimming when necessary, reduce heat, cover and boil gently for 1 hour.
Add onions, tomatoes, cabbage, beetroot, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, paprika, sugar and... - 43.4147
1 Try and buy the youngest veal available.
2 Have the buther cut the shin bones in to 2 inch pieces.
3 In a heavy saucepan or a Dutch oven, heat the oil and brown the veal bones in it.
4 To keep the marrow from falling out, keep... - 44.0931
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
Old fashioned vegetable soup is a herbed vegetable soup. Made with a medley of vegetables and cooked in water, this vegetable soup can be cooked in broth or bases of choice too. - 38.8092
Basic Beef Stock
1 Place beef, shin of beef, marrow bones and veal knuckle in a large kettle; add water to cover, about 4 quarts. Heat to boiling; skim off foam that appears on top. Add salt, carrots, onions, celery, turnip and leek; tie parsley, peppercorns, cloves and bay... - 30.4971
Tortellini In Brodo
1. In a large soup pot place the beef bones, and cover with water.
2. Crumble in the bouillon cube.
3. Place pot on medium high flame and bring water to a rapid boil.
4. Skim off the scum that surfaces when blanching the bones.
5. Add the vegetables... - 46.7992
1. In a large pot or heavy saucepan, place hough and nap bone.
2. Add enough cold water to cover about 3 pints (1 3/4 liters).
3. Bring to the boil and skim off the scum that may surface.
4. Cover pot, reduce heat and simmer meat and bone for almost 4... - 35.562
Basic Beef Broth
1) In a large kettle, add beef, beef shin, marrow bones and veal knuckle. Pour in about 3-quarts of water. Let the mixture come to a boil. Skim the fat off from the surface.
2) Add in the salt, carrots, onion, celery, turnip and leek. Tie together... - 44.3075
Basic Beef Stock
1. Place beef, shin of beef, marrowbones and veal knuckle in a large kettle; add water to cover, about 16 cups. Heat to boiling; skim off foam that appears on top. Add salt, carrots, onions, celery, turnip and leek; tie parsley, peppercorns, cloves and bay... - 37.3058
Trim beef, and cover with water.
Bring to boil, and skim.
Add soy sauce, sugar, ginger, sherry and anise, and cook over medium heat about 2 hours.
Add sesame-seed oil, and cook about 20 minutes longer.
Slice meat, and serve hot or cold. - 31.2947
Hearty Beef Soup
Cover bones with stock and vinegar.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Remove bones and skim top.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and rimmer for 20 minutes more. - 33.673
Place the meat and the bones in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Remove the scum which accumulates on the surface.
In the work bowl roughly chop the vegetables and add, together with all... - 34.3365
Basic Beef Stock
This Beef Stock is so versatile ! I've used this for a variety of soups and all of them taste good. Try out this Beef Stock yourself and tell me if you find it as useful. - 32.0206
Beef Kidney Soup
The end product of this brilliant Kidney Soup recipe is simply one of the best soups I have come across. A perfectly well rounded presence of flavors and amazing texture makes this my favorite! Try it for yourself! - 41.1952
Steak And Kidney Stew
Cut the meat in large cubes.
Slice the kidney.
Toss the meat, kidney, and onion in the seasoned flour.
Put into a casserole with the thyme and parsley.
Cover the lot with a piece of aluminum foil, which you press down over the stew.
Now put on a... - 42.5539
Fry the onions in the oil until they are golden brown.
Then add the aubergine, potatoes and the spices.
Stir and continue to fry until the spices turn brown.
Add the tomatoes, water and salt.
Cover and cook gently, stirring frequently, until the vegetables... - 36.1381
Spoon Up Fresh Vegetable Soup
1 Simmer beef and bone with water, tomatoes, carrots, leek or onion, garlic, bay leaves, sugar and salt in kettle about 3 hours; remove bone; cool slightly; skim off fat.
2 Add cabbage, zucchini, green beans and macaroni; cook 45 minutes longer, or until - 28.1416
Simple Beef Stock
Put the bones and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Skim off any scum.
When the scum stops rising, add the rest of the ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until the liquid is reduced by about half.
Strain the stock.
If you... - 34.814
Tropical Fruit & Amaretto Trifle
Drain the pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons of the juice.
Put the pineapple in a serving bowl with the other fruits, reserved juice, stem ginger, and ginger syrup.
Scatter the crushed amaretti biscuits over the fruits.
Beat together the... - 38.8933
First Brown Stock
Scrape the bones, remove fat and marrow and wash the bones in hot water.
Wipe the meat with a damp cloth and cut it into small pieces, removing any fat.
Put all into a pan and add the cold water and salt.
Soak for 1/2 hr.
Bring very slowly to simmering point... - 38.1012
Put the marrow bone and beef in a roasting pan.
Cook for about 1 hour in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), until browned.
Put the bones and meat in a large pan.
Chop the vegetables and add to the pan with the garlic, bouquet garni and salt and... - 40.4977
Homemade Beef Stock
1. Place beef, bones, onion, carrots, celery, herbs, peppercorns and water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
2. Strain stock and refrigerate overnight.
3. Skim fat from... - 30.4961
Cut meat into small pieces and put into saucepan with remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Simmer very gently for 1 hour, then strain through several thicknesses of muslin.
Add sherry, if used.
To clear consomme add a stiffly beaten egg white and clean egg... - 37.7525
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil slowly and immediately reduce the heat to a slow simmer.
Cover the pan with a well-fitting lid and simmer for 4 hours, removing any scum that rises to the surface.
Strain the stock through a... - 34.9362
Wrap the bones in cheesecloth to prevent the loss of the marrow and put them into a large pot.
Pour in the water and bring it slowly to a boil.
As it begins to boil, skim off the scum.
Add the remaining ingredients, half cover the pot and simmer gently for 1... - 35.5414
Saw the bones into short lengths.
Put them into a pot and brown them slightly without adding any fat.
Add the meat, chicken carcass, giblets and bacon rinds.
Pour in the water and bring it slowly to a boil, skimming off the scum as it forms.
Add the... - 37.187
Scrape the marrow from bones and put in large kettle.
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Melt the marrow, add half the meat, and brown.
Add bones, remaining meat, and water.
Bring slowly to boil, and skim.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil; cover and... - 39.3428
1. In a pot bring all the vegetables cut into small pieces together with the meat and other ingredients slowly to the boil.
2. Then simmer for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and season with salt and pepper.
3. The meat can be removed and served separately as a... - 40.8945
1) Remove fat and gristle from the meat and cut meat into small pieces.
2) In a fireproof dish, pace the meat pieces with water and seasonings.
3) With buttered paper and kitchen foil, cover the dish closely and tuck well round all the... - 39.5621
1.Finely chop onion and carrot.
2.Place bones along with meat in water and simmer it for 2 hours after putting the lid on.
3.Fry the chopped vegetables and add to the meat along with parsley, bayleaf, peppercorn and salt.
4.Simmer the... - 38.6687
Beef Barley Vegetable Soup
1) Place meat in kettle and cover with cold water, add required seasoning.
2) Heat slowly till it boils, cover with lid.
3) Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 1/2-3 hours or till the meat is just cooked through.
4) Remove off the fat.
5) Now remove meat... - 40.0948
Petite Marmite With French Bread
Put first 9 ingredients in a large soup kettle.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for about 4 1/2 hours.
Take out chicken pieces, meat and bones.
Remove meat from bones and return meat to soup.
Add herb seasoning and... - 43.6636
Place beef and bone in large kettle, cover with water and add salt.
Cover kettle, bring to boil and skim.
Simmer 4 hours; then remove bone, skin and fat.
Chop meat, and reserve.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley, cover, and simmer 1/2 hour.
Add meat,... - 40.3557
1. In large kettle place shin of beef, 1 tablespoon salt and 4 quarts water.
2. Bring to boiling, covered and then skim surface.
3. Add carrots, parsley, celery, onion and bay leaf simmer, uncovered, 3 hours.
4. Remove beef and carrots set aside and... - 46.9187
Simple Beef Stock
Put the bones into a large saucepan, then add the other ingredients and the bouquet garni tied together and cover with cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, skim the surface well, then simmer very gently, half-covered, for 4 to 5 hours (very slow simmering... - 32.8343
The day before serving, place beef shin and bones in shallow roasting pan; roast in 400 Â°F oven until browned.
Place in Dutch oven or soup kettle with remaining stock ingredients; bring to boil.
Skim if necessary; cover with lid ajar.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours,... - 43.4659
Classic Osso Bucco
Ask the butcher to saw the veal into 4 pieces.
Trim and season.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the oil and fry the veal until browned all over.
Remove from the pan.
Fry the onion, celery and carrots until just beginning to colour then pour off any excess fat... - 41.4068
Ox Tail Soup
1.Clean the oxtail thoroughly.
2.Cut the tail into joints and wipe them well with a cloth.
3.Tie the peppercorns in a muslin cloth.
4.In a pan, heat half of butter and brown the joints by sying.
5.Stir in shin of beeg, water and cut up... - 46.703
A Big Thick Beef Barley Soup
Trim the shin meat or brisket of any visible fat.
Heat the oil in a very large pot and brown the meat very well on both sides.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and garlic, and fry until the vegetables are soft.
Add the carrots, water, tomato... - 47.1515
Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot to prevent the ingredients from sticking.
Fit all the meat, bones and chicken pieces into the pot and add water to cover by about 2 inches [5 cm.].
Bring slowly to a boil and, with a slotted spoon, skim off the... - 42.9386
Gut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes, trimming off any fat.
In a large skillet, brown meat in oil, using just a little at first and adding more as it is needed.
Lift meat out and put in a 5-quart heavy-bottom pot.
Brown onions in same pan used for browning... - 41.3785
Soy Braised Beef
This Braised Beef is one of the yummiest beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these savory beef cubes in tomato, sherry and garlic gravy and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Braised Beef are welcome ! - 42.0535
Asian Spiced Beef
This Spiced Beef is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this spicy beef with savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome ! - 46.9185
Meat And Vegetable Stew
Meat And Vegetable Stew is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Meat And Vegetable Stew; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.308
Cut beef into small cubes and put in a saucepan with water, salt and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender, about I1/2 hours. Meanwhile, peel and shred or finely slice beetroot, carrots and turnip, and chop onion. Melt butter... - 30.941
Cut the meat and the giblet into cubes, approximately 2.5 cm (1 in), and place into the work bowl, 1 1/2 cups at a time.
Process for about 10 seconds.
Chop the carrot and the leeks roughly into small pieces and place into work bowl, 2 cups at a... - 40.5793
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also chop the veal and pork very fine
3.Place the veal and pork and add salt, onion, crumbs, 1/2 cup water, the egg and sage
4.Mix properly together
5.In a greased pan, pack the mixture and... - 42.6295
Wash and dice the beef roughly (preferably shin of beef).
Fry the finely chopped onions golden yellow in hot lard, sprinkle with paprika and add meat.
Stir and add half of the wine and a little water; season with salt, a pinch of marjoram and some... - 41.3814
Use shin of beef, cut into 2 oz. cubes.
Heat the finely chopped onions in the fat (don't fry them); add the crushed garlic, paprika, caraway seed and marjoram, stir well and then add a little water.
After boiling a few mins., put in the meat, salt, cover and... - 37.4989
Everyday Beef Goulash
Goulash is a Hungarian dish. Goulash is a soup made of beef and vegetable, flavored with red pepper and served with sour cream. Goulash has a spicy and fiery taste which makes it a perfect winter soup. - 40.615
Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu has an implausible taste. The beef and carrot gives the Pot Au Feu a rousing taste. Pot Au Feu is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 46.7451
Beef Stock Or Bouillon
1. Remove the meat from the shinbone and reserve. Place the shinbone and marrow bones in boiling water, cook five minutes and drain well.
2. Place the bones and all the meat including the trimmings in a large kettle. Add three quarts of water. Bring to a... - 37.6483
Pot Au Feu
1. Place the meat in a large soup kettle. Add the water, salt and bouquet garni. Bring to a boil, skimming frequently. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the meat is almost tender, four hours or longer.
2. Add the vegetables and simmer until tender,... - 29.0184
Stocks From Fresh Fresh Bones
It was by chance I tried out this Stocks From Fresh Fresh Bones once at home and the result was surprising enough! Believe me, with a truly delicious blend of flavors this Stocks From Fresh Fresh Bones is the best energy tonic one can go for. Try it out at... - 41.9519
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Place shank, water, salt, pepper, mustard, paprika, oregano, celery and onion in a 5-quart, enameled, iron pot.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer over low fire for 4 hours or until meat is done and loosened from the bone.
Take meat from broth, removing all... - 39.2559
Cheesy Baked Catfish
Heat oven to 400°F.
In shallow dish, combine crackers, sesame seed, parsley, salt, pepper and cayenne.
In 1-quart saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat.
Pour into another shallow dish.
Dip each fillet first in margarine and then in crumb... - 37.6626
Chinese Chicken Noodles
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok, add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the spring onions, mangetout, and chilli, and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the soy sauce and ham.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles.
Drop them... - 37.0852
Ground Nut Stew
Melt the fat or dripping in a saucepan.
Add the beef and fry until the chunks are browned on all sides.
Remove them from the pan.
Add the onions and garlic to the pan and fry until lightly browned.
Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and chilli powder, then... - 40.3174
Season veal with salt and pepper and dust with flour.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add veal and saute on all sides until meat is brown.
In a casserole dish just large enough to contain the meat, set veal.
To make the sauce: In a second large skillet, heat... - 43.3348
Philadelphia Pepper Pot
1. Put into a 2 1/2-quart kettle tripe (ask butcher for parboiled variety), carcass of a roast chicken, a knuckle of veal or a beef shin bone and 8 cups of water. Bring to a boil, and skim off the foam. Cover and simmer 3 hours.
2. Heat butter, saute the... - 34.3149
Pound the lemongrass using a pestle and mortar or whizz in a spice grinder, set aside.
Toast the coriander, cumin and turmeric in a dry pan until fragrant then grind using the pestle and mortar or grinder.
Heat the coconut cream in a large wide pan until it... - 40.8912
Brown Stock Or Bouillon
1. Have the butcher cut most of the meat from the bone; crack the bone. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth, cut the meat into small squares.
2. Brown it in the fat, add cold water. Heat uncovered until the water boils, continue to simmer for 10 to 15... - 35.6176
Brown Soup Stock
Have butcher crack bones, and cut meat in if cubes.
Put 2 tablesp marrow in kettle and brown 1/3 of the meat in it over low heat, turning to brown on all sides.
Add remaining meat and water, and boil" 10 min., uncovered.
Remove scum and simmer, partially... - 41.8978
John's Big Beef Pie
Melt the butter in a large casserole dish with a lid.
Add the onions and cook over a medium heat until they're soft and caramelised, about 10-15 minutes.
Scoop out then add the beef and cook it over a high heat until browned all over (you might need to do... - 45.8316
A Real Goulash
Brown the onions well in oil or beef dripping.
Cut the meat into large pieces (at least 5 cm/2 inch each) and stir into the onions but do not brown the meat.
Pour in enough water to just cover the meat and sprinkle in the paprika.
Cook very gently until the... - 37.3999
Melt lard in a large casserole, and add onions and garlic.
Fry gently, until soft and golden.
Remove pan from heat, and stir in paprika.
Return to heat, and add a little water.
Then add meat, caraway seeds, salt, and tomatoes.
Mix thoroughly, cover, and cook... - 45.5047
Soak red kidney beans in cold water overnight.
Put beef in a large saucepan with water.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours with onion, peppercorns, drained kidney beans and salt.
Skim occasionally to clear soup.
Meat should be easily removed from bone when cooking... - 44.731
Slice beef finely and place in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove surface fat, skim off floating particles and strain.
Prepare vegetables and cut into thin slices.
Fry vegetables in... - 42.7971
Osso Buco Buco
1) Toss the pieces of veal in the seasoned four.
2) Peel the onion and carrot and slice them finely.
3) In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Gently fry the meats and vegetables till they are lightly browned.
4) Add the boquet garni,... - 44.1521
1) Wash the pig's head and trotters with cold water.
2) In alarge pan, place the pig's head, trotters, beef along with bouquet garni, onion, lemon rind and mixed spice.
3) Cover the ingredients with water... - 41.042
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils used in cooking.
2) In a large frying pan, melt the margarine.
3) Fry the meat until brown all over evenly. ... - 39.2299
Everyday Brown Stock
1. In a stock pot, brown the knuckles.
2. Add the water and bring gradually to boil. Simmer for 2-3 hours, by skimming frequently.
3. In a another saucepan, fry the vegetables (including the onion skins) in some of the fat until brown.... - 42.6962
Have the ossobuco cut from a hind quarter of veal, sawn across the shin in 2-inch slices so each piece includes the bone (and marrow) with a good portion of meat around it.
Coat the meat with flour.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the meat in a... - 44.0667
Brown Stock Or Bouillon
1. Wash the bones.
2. Trim any fat off the meat and cut into 1 -inch cubes.
3. Spread bones and half the meat cubes in a roasting pan, and spread with shortening.
4. Cook in the oven at 425°F, turning the bones and meat over 2 or 3 times, until the meat is... - 36.7566
Hogs Hamburgers Over The Grill
1. Crumble the bread into breadcrumbs
2. Finely grind the dried herbs
3. Combine all the ingredients well in a large bowl
4. Shape the mix into large patties and place the patties on a buttered metal tray
5. Chill these patties for one... - 42.1039
1) In a flat plate place, flour mixed with paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Roll the beef in seasoned flour and coat well.
3) In a saucepan, melt dripping and sautÃ© the meat until browned on all the sides.
4) Stir in onions and garlic,... - 48.1652
1.Clean the meat and coat it with seasoned flour.
2.Wash the vegetables and cut them finely.
3.In a pan, arrange alternate layers of meat and vegetable.
4.Add stock or water.
5.Stir in the salt and let the mixture boil after... - 41.9011