- » Shiitake Stem
Shiitake Stem Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shiitake stem recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shiitake stem recipes.
Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
Cover mushrooms with hot water in a large bowl.
Mix in sherry.
Soak mushrooms for 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain and squeeze mushrooms dry.
To make filling, chop pork, shrimp, and water chestnuts with egg white and cornstarch in food processor... - 39.8235
Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
I found this Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms in an old recipe book and wanted to get it online before the whole thing gets ruined. I love Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms prepared this way. You should make it! - 41.2832
Fillet Of Veal With Shiitake Mushrooms
If you will be broiling the veal fillets, preheat the broiler.
In a small saucepan, bring the veal stock to a boil and whisk in the arrowroot mixture, which will instantly thicken the stock.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain the sauce into a... - 34.3799
Chicken Smothered In Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Season chicken with coriander, salt, and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until nearly cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to pan... - 28.6051
Apple Sauteed Pork With Shiitake Mushrooms And Shallots
In a glass bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade.
Add the pork, making sure that it is well covered with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove the pork from the marinade and strain and reserve the liquid.
Meanwhile,... - 37.4979
Loin Of Veal With Shiitake Stuffing
Make the stuffing: Cut the stems from the shiitake, discarding them, and chop the shiitake fine.
Strain the reserved liquid through a fine sieve to remove any grit and reserve it for the sauce.
In a large skillet cook the shallots in the oil over moderate - 23.9656
Beef Brisket With Shiitake Mushrooms And Red Wine Sauce
Trim excess fat from brisket.
Rub brisket with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Brown brisket on both sides in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Place half of onion slices in bottom of a 6-quart electric slow cooker.
Top with... - 39.0273
Filet Mignon Stuffed With Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the mushrooms in a single layer and season with 1 teaspoon of the vinegar, salt, and pepper; cook, turning occasionally, until... - 33.4723
Chicken Breasts With Tomatoes And Shiitake Mushrooms
Season flour with salt and pepper.
Lightly dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour.
Melt margarine in a 12-inch, stainless-steel skillet.
Saute 3 chicken pieces at a time over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
Season with salt and... - 39.883
Farfalle With Chicken, Shiitake, Spinach, And Sage
1) Take a pot and place water in it to boil.
2) Add the pasta to it and allow it to cook.
3) Place a Dutch oven on medium flame and add olive oil to it.
4) Add the chicken and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes turning them frequently.
5) Add the garlic to it... - 47.1913
Corn And Shiitake Fritters
1. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and transfer half of them to a blender. Usingthe dull side of a knife, scrape the pulp from the cobs into the blender. Add the egg and milk; puree until smooth.
2. In a very large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of... - 29.1345
Potato Cases With Shiitake And Morel Filling
1. With a paring knife, trim the potatoes to make straight-sided rectangular boxes (3 by 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches). Holding a paring knife vertically, cut completely around the inside of the potato box, leaving a shell 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Insert the paring... - 40.2344
Risotto With White Beans, Spinach, And Shiitake
1. In a pot cover the beans with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain and set them aside.
2. In a dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the... - 45.0605
Spiced Turkey With Shiitake Mushrooms
Cut the partially frozen turkey into thin strips.
Mix the chili, hot red pepper, soy, and sweet-and-sour sauces.
Stir the mixture into the turkey to coat all of the pieces; marinate the turkey in the refrigerator 1 hour or more, turning occasionally.
At least... - 41.5663
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 48.4988
Shiitake Stuffed Mushrooms
Reconstitute the shiitake mushrooms by soaking them in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
Drain them and reserve the soaking water.
Discard the stems and finely dice the caps.
Wash and pat dry the stuffing mushrooms.
Remove and reserve the stems.
Put the caps in... - 37.6391
Risotto With Asparagus And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place the asparagus stems in a large skillet with 1/2 cup of the stock. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook about 5 minutes, or until the asparagus is bright green and somewhat tender. Place in a food processor fitted... - 35.5852
Green Beans And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms in bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms; squeeze out excess water. Remove and discard stems. Slice caps into thin strips.
2. Break off and discard stems from basil. Rinse leaves; pat dry... - 36.5073
Pasta With Stir Fried Duck And Shiitake Mushrooms
Put the shiitakes In a small bowl and add enough warm water to cover.
Leave them to soak for about 15 minutes, until soft.
Then trim off and discard their stems and cut the caps into 1/4-inch-wide slices.
In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil with the... - 44.5135
Green Beans With Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Remove ends of beans. Leave beans whole, or cut into 1-inch pieces. Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket). Place green beans in steamer basket. Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce... - 25.2244
Sesame Shiitake Salad
Discard coarse or bruised lettuce leaves.
Rinse tender leaves in cool water; drain.
If leaves need crisping, wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan, combine oil and... - 36.7877
Sweet And Sour Pork With Shiitake
Prepare the vegetables: Slice the onion.
Sliver the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
Cut the carrot into thin flowers or slices.
(To make flowers, cut away 5 very thin strips down the length of the carrot and then slice across into coins.
The cutaway strips... - 43.1882
Lentil Soup With Shiitake Mushrooms And Raw Scallions
Reconstitute the mushrooms by soaking them in lukewarm water for an hour or so.
Save the soaking water and measure it as part of the 6 cups of water needed for the soup.
Discard the mushroom stems and dice the mushrooms.
In a medium-size pot, saute the celery... - 41.6696
Risotto With Asparagus Tips And Shiitake Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in the hot water and soak for 15 minutes.
Microwave the asparagus tips for 1 minute at full power and set aside.
Put the chicken stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Lower the heat and maintain at a... - 41.2292
Shiitake & Cheese Cannelloni
In a medium-size bowl, soak shiitake mushrooms in warm water to cover until soft and pliable (20 to 30 minutes).
Drain and rinse well.
Cut off and discard stems; set aside 8 small caps for garnish.
Thinly slice remaining caps and add to sliced button... - 37.8061
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.9852