- » Shiitake Omelette
Shiitake Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shiitake omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shiitake omelette recipes.
Shiitake Mushroom Omelette
Shiitake Mushroom Omelet is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Shiitake Mushroom Omelet dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 45.0189
You May Also Like!
Shiitake Herb Omelet
Beat Egg, parsley and oregano, basil or thyme; set aside.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute mushrooms in 1 teaspoon margarine until tender; set aside.
In same skillet, over medium heat, melt 1/2 teaspoon margarine.
Pour half the egg mixture... - 36.3491
Shiitake Fried Rice
1. Beat the eggs with the water and season with a little salt.
2. Heat 15ml/1 tbsp of the oil in a preheated wok or large frying pan, pour in the eggs and cook to make a large omelette. Lift the sides of the omelette and tilt the wok so that the uncooked egg... - 37.7962
Vegetarian Rice Cake Soup
In this video I'm going to show you how to make Korean Rice Cake Soup - Vegetarian version! YAY!
10th FEB 2013 was Lunar New Year (Chinese new year) and Korea also celebrate!
Normally Korean rice cake soup made with beef bone broth(sagol), beef... - 0
Mushroom Fontina Omelette
1. Heat a 10-inch omelette pan over medium heat melt 1/2 tablespoon of the butter, sautÃ© the mushrooms with a dash of salt stirring them often, until they are soft and all of their liquid has evaporated, then remove from the pan and set aside.
2. In... - 41.2287
Omelettes are a perfect food for any time of day. This video demonstrates omelette with caramelized onions and shiitake mushrooms with manchego cheese. However, you can add any of the ingredients you desire. Just remember to keep it simple so you don't... - 119.693
1. Halve the tomatoes and place them in a pan. Wipe the mushrooms with kitchen paper, trim if necessary and slice if large. Place in the pan.
2. Add the stock and thyme to the pan, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer... - 41.4925
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Saute mushrooms and scallions for 2 minutes.
Add snap peas and sun dried tomatoes.
Cook for 3 minutes (snap peas will remain crunchy).
Whisk eggs with cream and dill; pour carefully over vegetables.
Dot center of... - 41.8914
Crabmeat And Mushroom Omelette
Melt butter in nonstick skillet.
Add mushrooms and onion and saute until light brown.
Stir in crabmeat.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Add sherry and simmer 1 minute more.
Reserve one half crab mixture.
Beat eggs and cream together.
Pour carefully over crab mixture in... - 40.5198
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place 2 tablespoons of the clarified butter in a small, ovenproof, non-stick saute pan set over high heat.
When it is very hot, add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste, and then press down to form a small... - 42.7055
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium flame.
2. Saute mushrooms and scallions for about 2 minutes.
3. Further, add snap peas and sun-dried tomatoes into the pan.
4. Cook for about 3 minutes, ensuring that the snap peas will remain crunchy.
5.... - 45.5302