- » Sherry Wine Cake
Sherry Wine Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry wine cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry wine cake recipes.
Rum Or Sherry Wine Cake
Mix all ingredients at one time and blend well.
Bake in greased small angel or tube pan for 50 minutes at 350°.
Needs no icing unless desired, then just a thin glaze. - 30.3868
You May Also Like!
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sherry, cooking oil, 1 tablespoon butter flavoring, and nutmeg.
Blend at low speed of electric mixer till combined, Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour 1/3 of the batter into 2 waxed paper-lined 9... - 45.4722
Creme Sherry Cake
This CrÃ¨me Sherry Cake is one of the best wined bakes that I've ever known. Try out this pudding cake and let me know if you like it. - 29.2623
Sherried Coffee Cake
1. Heat over to 400°F.
2. Combine biscuit mix and sugar in a mixing bowl. Combine butter, sherry, egg, and milk; beat lightly. Make a well in center of biscuit mix. Pour in milk mixture. Stir quickly just until batter is mixed, but still lumpy.
3. Turn... - 38.0703
Mom's Sherry Cake
One of the most fantastic Holiday Desserts ever, but you don't even need a holiday. - 122.056
Sherry Zucchini Cake
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, except the sugar.
In a separate bowl, beat the oil and sugar together, then add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add the flour mixture; add the vanilla, sherry, zucchini and lemon rind, mixing... - 43.361
Line bowl with sliced jelly role, raspberry jelly roll preferred.
Sprinkle generously with sherry.
Then fill with following filling and put in refrigerator till set.
Turn out on dish and cut in pie slices.
When thickened add 1 package gelatine soaked in... - 28.4478
Sherry Gold Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to sift together.
3) Fold in butter, shortening, flavoring, yolks and milk.
4) In a mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Alternately whip vigorously... - 48.787
Sherry Cream Filled Angel Food Cake
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the angel food cake mix by adding vanilla and almond extracts to the batter.
2) Mix gelatin in cold water.
3) Pour the batter into a 10-inch tube pan.
4) Bake in moderate oven for 20-25... - 46.8128
Sherry-cream Filled Angel Food Cake
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Sherry-Cream Filled Angel Food Cake.This elegant cake will definitely become that star of your parties! - 52.5799
Sherried Ice Cream Roll
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed and add the ½ cup granulated sugar very gradually.
3) Beat well till stiff peaks are formed.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thicken... - 45.0872