- » Sherry Trifle
Sherry Trifle Recipes
Sherry Trifle is a popular English dessert which is generally served at parties. The key ingredients required for preparing this dish are milk, corn flour, vanilla essence, egg yolks and caster sugar for the custard ... More »
Sherry Trifle With Ratafias
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 47.957
Microwaved Sherry Trifle
Sherry Trifle is vey spongy. The rasberry preserve and almonds gives the Sherry Trifle a prefect taste. - 45.7188
1) Cut sponge into small pieces and spread jam over it.
2) At the bottom and sides of a serving dish, arrange the sponge pieces.
3) Drain peaches.
4) Reserve a few peaches for decoration and arrange the rest on top of sponge.
1) Blend 6... - 44.7466
1) Halve sponge cake and spread red jam evenly.
2) Make small pieces and arrange on small glass serving dish.
3) Sprinkle sherry on top.
4) In a mixing basin, whisk egg and corn flour.
5) Boil milk and pour on the egg mixture.
6) Whisk and fold into... - 43.3122
Chocolate Sherry Trifle
In a bowl, moisten half the macaroons with sherry.
In a large bowl, spread successive layers of spongecake cubes, chocolate custard and jam.
Cover with some sherry flavored macaroons, then half the chocolate Chantilly cream.
Sprinkle remaining... - 33.2887
Split the sponge cakes in half. Spread them with jam and arrange them | in a glass dish. Pour the sherry over and leave to soak for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the macaroons over the sponge cakes and pour on the warm, not hot, custard. Cover the dish with a plate to... - 30.6473
Sherry Trifle Recipes By Category