- » Sherry Plum Chicken
Sherry Plum Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry plum chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry plum chicken recipes.
Chicken And Plum Casserole
1. In a large, non-stick frying pan (skillet), dry fry the bacon for 2-3 minutes until the juices run out. Remove the bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon, set aside and keep warm until required.
2. In the same frying pan (skillet), heat the oil and fry... - 37.2566
Sesame Chicken With Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
To Marinate: Place ginger and garlic in a food processor with the metal blade.
Process until minced.
Add green onions, sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin, plum, and chile sauces and process until blended.
Remove fat and any cartilage from chicken, cut into... - 43.8595
Sweet Plum Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into thinnish scallops about 3 1/2 inches long.
Add the garlic and then the sherry and seasonings.
Work them well into the chicken pieces.
Next, add the beaten egg and work it in too.
Discard the garlic.
Dip the strips of chicken in... - 41.8582
Plum Flavored Ribs
1. Trim and discard excess fat from the ribs; lightly score the meaty side at 1-inch intervals. Place the ribs in a shallow pan. Combine the plums, syrup, garlic, sherry, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt, and red pepper in a food processor. Process to a smooth... - 29.576
Sweet And Sour Sesame Chicken
1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange chicken in an ovenproof dish. Combine plum sauce, vinegar, stock, sherry and ginger and pour over chicken. Cover and bake 40 minutes.
2 Add vegetables, return to oven and cook a further 15 minutes. Remove chicken and... - 30.9973
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 44.263
Chinese Garlic Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, plum sauce, chili paste, oil, and garlic. Add chicken and stir to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours. Add scallions during last 10 minutes of... - 31.3842
Mahogany Chicken Wings
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Reserve 1 cup marinade for dipping. Add chicken and toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
4. Remove chicken from marinade and place on foil-lined... - 31.9878
Fruit Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of the dried thyme, and 1... - 44.8181
Soy Fluorinated Fried Chicken Nuggets
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
To prepare marinade, in bowl combine soy sauce; dry sherry, sake, or mirin; gingerroot; garlic; and sugar.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature; stir once or twice.
Roll the chicken pieces in... - 40.2659
Chinese Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, water, sherry, ginger and whole green onions in 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand until chicken is cool.
Strain stock and refrigerate or freeze for another use.
Remove and... - 43.6393
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
1. Line a broiler pan or a broiler with double folded aluminium foil and heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sesame oil and with a brush apply on both sides of the chicken breast.
3. Keep the breasts on a rack or... - 44.1836
Chicken Cacciatore With Artichokes
Drain marinade from artichokes into large skillet; add oil and heat over medium high heat.
Dredge chicken in flour; cook, turning often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until well browned all over.
Transfer to 12 cup (3 L) baking dish.
Discard all but 2 tbsp (25 mL)... - 40.7561
Chicken With Chorizo & Leeks
1. On the hob, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Season the chicken pieces, then fry, in batches, until golden brown on both sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Pour all but 3 tbsp fat from the pan, add fennel and chorizo, then cook, stirring, until the... - 37.9951
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 47.5735
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter with oil.
Add onions and cook until onions begin to turn golden; do not brown.
Stir in peppers, garlic, carrot, thyme, oregano, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Add bouquet garni.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook... - 43.0889
Rub the spareribs all over with salt and pepper and arrange them in a shallow dish.
Mix all the remaining ingredients, except the plum sauce, together, and pour over the spareribs, basting them well.
Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour,... - 39.2402
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 44.7906
1. Soak the bean threads in warm water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 3-inch lengths. Place on a serving platter with the lamb, shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients... - 33.8675
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.6387
Koapaiku (barbecued Spareribs, Chinese Style)
With a cleaver or large sharp knife, trim any excess fat from the spareribs.
If breast bone is still attached, use a cleaver to chop it away from the ribs and discard it.
Place ribs in a long, shallow dish, large enough to hold them... - 42.8073
In a large saucepan or kettle, place the quartered onion, 3 of the garlic cloves, 4 of the bay leaves, and 8 cups water.
Simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and poach over low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside to... - 38.0853
Smoked Tomato Soup
To create this satisfying soup, plum tomatoes are smoked on a stovetop smoker, a simple process that infuses them with deep, rich flavor. Pair the soup with our Cheddar Cheese Panini for a comforting lunch or supper. - 40.9647
Glazed Game Hens With Master Sauce
For sauce: Combine first 12 ingredients in heavy 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and mix well.
Place pan over low heat and simmer 1 hour.
Add game hens to sauce breast side down.
Return liquid to low boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer game hens 10... - 43.9116
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 41.6086
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 41.8843