- » Sherry Mushroom
Sherry Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry mushroom recipes.
Sherried Peas And Mushrooms
1) Drain the mushrooms and keep aside the liquid.
2) Take a pan and heat the butter.
3) Put mushrooms, marjoram, nutmeg, and sherry in the butter.
4) Put the peas and remove the pan from heat.
5) Add 2 tablespoons of reserved liquid to... - 39.1812
Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease a shallow 2 quart casserole dish with butter.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a skillet and saute onions until limp. Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
Add sherry to pan. Sprinkle flour over all and mix well. Continue to... - 34.6898
Sherried Peas & Mushrooms
Prepare and boil or steam fresh peas
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook until their juices have evaporated.
Stir in drained peas (or thawed peas), marjoram, nutmeg, and sherry.
Cook until juices are boiling and... - 30.6913
Sherried Mushroom Saute
1. In a non stick skillet, put together all ingredients.
2. Cook over high heat with constant stirring until the liquids evaporate and mushrooms are slightly brown.
3. Serve hot as side dish. - 30.4795
Heat butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at high.
Add mushrooms and flour.
Toss mushrooms while sauteeing lightly.
Dissolve bouillon cube in wine, pour over mushrooms, add seasonings and continue cooking at medium uncovered for 6 minutes,... - 30.2564
Heat patty shells according to package directions.
Saute mushrooms briefly in butter.
Add sour cream, Parmesan, sherry and garlic powder and cook over low heat until warmed through. - 27.2791
Sherried Mushrooms And Peppers
Cut onions into thin wedges; cut green pepper into 1/2-inch squares.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add onions; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Add green pepper, mushrooms, sherry, and salt; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or till peppers are... - 25.4092
Sherried Mushroom Bouillon
1. Combine mushrooms and liquid, green onions and lemon juice in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; cover. Simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in beef broth and water. Bring to boiling. Turn off heat, stir in sherry.
3. Pour into soup cups. Sprinkle with... - 24.6264
Sherried Mushroom Bouillon
1 Combine mushrooms and liquid, green onions and lemon juice in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 3 minutes.
2 Stir in beef broth and water. Heat to boiling. Turn off heat, stir in sherry.
3 Pour into soup cups; sprinkle with chopped - 21.3907
Sherry Mushroom Recipes By Category