- » Sherry Marinade
Sherry Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry marinade recipes.
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 36.6737
1. In a glass bottle (with lid), combine all the ingredients. Seal with lid tightly and shake well. Refrigerate.
2. Use to marinate and baste beef, mutton, chicken etc. - 33.3622
Tomato Sherry Marinade
Place beef or pork in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, sherry, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 31.0235
All Purpose Marinade
In a jar or blender combine oil, sherry, soy and Worcestershire sauces, garlic, salt and pepper, cover and shake well or blend, until smooth.
Pour over meats, seafood or poultry.
Roasts should marinate for at least 24 hours, steaks for 4 hours, seafood and... - 26.094
Spanish Sherry Marinade
Combine all ingredients except additional thyme in small bowl and pour over meat.
Marinate from 1 hour to overnight.
During last 5 minutes of cooking sprinkle additional thyme over coals. - 24.91
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 24.423
Soy Marinade For Steaks
Simmer ingredients together for 3 minutes, then cool.
Pour over raw steaks; cover and chill for several hours.
Or marinate steaks at room temperature for 30 minutes before broiling.
Turn steaks over during marinating. - 23.6507
1. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, ginger and garlic and mix it all well
2. Serve/Use as appropriate - 21.715
In blender container combine all ingredients and process until smooth. - 20.4764
Sherry Honey Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
2. Crush garlic; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 19.1519