- » Sherry Marinade
Sherry Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry marinade recipes.
Sherry Honey Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
2. Crush garlic; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.366
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 26.7559
In blender container combine all ingredients and process until smooth. - 21.7876
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 38.1437
Tomato Sherry Marinade
Place beef or pork in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, sherry, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 33.2644
1. In a glass bottle (with lid), combine all the ingredients. Seal with lid tightly and shake well. Refrigerate.
2. Use to marinate and baste beef, mutton, chicken etc. - 35.6017
Spanish Sherry Marinade
Combine all ingredients except additional thyme in small bowl and pour over meat.
Marinate from 1 hour to overnight.
During last 5 minutes of cooking sprinkle additional thyme over coals. - 26.4452
Soy Marinade For Steaks
Simmer ingredients together for 3 minutes, then cool.
Pour over raw steaks; cover and chill for several hours.
Or marinate steaks at room temperature for 30 minutes before broiling.
Turn steaks over during marinating. - 25.3822
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 22.0476
1. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, ginger and garlic and mix it all well
2. Serve/Use as appropriate - 23.1964
All Purpose Marinade
In a jar or blender combine oil, sherry, soy and Worcestershire sauces, garlic, salt and pepper, cover and shake well or blend, until smooth.
Pour over meats, seafood or poultry.
Roasts should marinate for at least 24 hours, steaks for 4 hours, seafood and... - 28.6915
Combine oil, soy sauce, dry sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in plastic bag set in deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover dish; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Turn bag or spoon... - 33.0625
Orange Soy Marinade
Place beef, pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Pour marinade over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 30.401
Combine all ingredients except sherry.
Cook 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Stir in sherry.
Marinade is excellent over poultry, spare ribs or lamb chops. - 40.8626
Five Spices Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Combine sugar, Five Spices, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over pork strips and let stand 2 hours.
2. Add soy sauce and sherry and toss. Let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.2185
Marinade For Charcoal-grilled Steak
Combine tomato sauce, sherry, oil and seasonings; pour into shallow container.
Add steak; cover.
Mari- nate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
Baste steak with marinade when cooking. - 28.1994
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, tahini, and garlic and pour over steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil according to preference. - 25.5597
Brown Bean Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Mash brown beans to a paste; mince garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with stock, salt, sugar and soy sauce. Slowly heat, stirring, but do not boil.
2. Remove pan from heat. Then stir in sherry, Five Spices and food coloring, mixing well to blend. Add... - 24.2931
Salmon Steak Marinade
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Set aside till required
3. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 30.2311
Marinated Chicken Wings
In a large bowl combine sherry, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside.
Disjoint chicken wings into 3 parts each.
Discard the tip end or save to use for soup stock at a later time.
Marinate chicken pieces in sherry mixture in the refrigerator at least... - 32.2042
Oriental Pork Chops
These oriental pork chops are made with chinese flavor to it. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger root with a hserry and soy sauce base, the oriental pork chops have a hint of orange peel to taste. Grilled to cook, these pork chops can be served with... - 47.2519
Mix the marinade ingredients together.
No salt will be necessary after cooking, though a grinding of pepper will not go amiss. - 26.2938
1) In a bowl, add the sherry, soy, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, garlic, root ginger, and peppercorns.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to marinate boneless pieces of chicken for barbequing. - 31.5488
Ginger Sherry Or Rice Wine
1. Prepare the marinade by combining the ginger and the sherry or rice wine in a jar. Set in the refrigerator for later use.
2. Use as a marinade, dipping sauce or condiment in dishes.
3. It will keep for at least 2 months in the... - 24.7703
Sherried London Broil
Combine marinade ingredients in a large flat pan.
Add meat and marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove pan from refrigerator and bring meat to room temperature.
Broil 7 minutes on each side for rare, adding three minutes per pound... - 30.3913
Basic Chinese Marinade
This is a basic marinade for all meats in Chinese cuisine.
You may also add hot pepper oil or Tabasco, sesame oil, chopped green onions, and perhaps a touch of brown sugar.
Marinate the meat anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour and then proceed with the cooking. - 17.1927
Sesame Marinade And Dressing
Sesame Marinade and Dressing is an easy to make salad dressing which can go well with both vegetables and meat. Sesame Marinade and Dressing can also be used as a steak marinade. Try it out at home today! - 23.6453
Sherry Pepper Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup sherry, crushed red pepper, fennel, and garlic; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Combine sweet red pepper, tomato, shallots, and 1/3 cup... - 43.0065
Sherried Stir Fry
If using beef or pork as the Meat Option, partially freeze the meat; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
If using chicken, cut the meat into 1-inch pieces.
For marinade, stir together water and sherry.
Add meat, stirring to coat well.
Cover and... - 44.7631
Barbecued Pineapple And Sherry Spare Ribs
Feast on this terrific Barbecued Spare Ribs ideally rubbed with some real good 5-spice powder ! You can serve it up with a plum sauce dipping as an appetizer - 34.5107
Marinade For Meat
Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
Add the meat and sufficient cold water barely to cover.
Cover the bowl and put in the refrigerator or cold place for up to 24 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Before cooking, drain the meat well... - 37.543
In a blender combine sherry, soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, cover and blend until smooth.
Pour over meat to marinate. - 30.5426
Shish Kabob Marinade
"Combine all ingredients; pour over lamb.
Toss to coat all pieces thoroughly.
Cover; refrigerate over- night.
Toss again; allow lamb cubes to remain in mar- inade until ready to place on skewers." - 26.9636
Blend and pour over meat.
Refrigerate at least overnight and up to two/three days for strong flavor.
You can multiply/divide portions for the right size batch. - 25.5716
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
This Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade is a mouthwatering dish ! Try this juicy wined and sauced pork shoulder roast with delicious garlic flavorings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade are welcome. - 40.5955
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
Combine soy sauce, Bourbon or Sherry, well-crushed garlic, olive oil, and monosodium glutamate.
Let mixture stand to blend the flavors. - 21.861
Hot Chilli Marinade
1. Place soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger, spring onions and chilli sauce in a small bowl and mix to combine.
2. Pour marinade over meat or poultry, cover and set aside to marinate. Use the marinade as a baste when barbecuing. - 27.0657
Teriyaki Ginger Marinade
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sake or sherry, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend water with cornstarch; stir into sauce.
Stir over medium heat 1 minute or until thickened.
Makes... - 33.8028
Soy Ginger Marinade
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vegetable oil, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Whisk until blended.
If possible, let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before using, to allow the flavors to blend. - 27.5361
Multi Purpose Marinade
Mix all ingredients well and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking. - 29.8252
Combine all ingredients and use to marinate beef or ribs. - 24.2714
Combine all of the ingredients in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for a minute.
Set aside to cool.
Strain the cooled marinade to remove the ginger root, unless you prefer a strong ginger flavor.
Covered and... - 27.623
In cooking container or 1-qt glass measure mix together wine, oil, onion, garlic, pepper and thyme.
Use as suggested. - 27.5261
Barbecued Steak In Ginger Marinade
Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice and sherry in a bowl with ginger, garlic and salt and mix until smooth.
Place steaks in a large, shallow glass or enamel dish, pour marinade over and let stand in a cool place for 3 1/2-4 hours, basting occasionally.
Drain... - 39.4691
Roasted Spareribs In Garlic And Hoisin Sauce Marinade
Make the marinade: In a shallow baking dish combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add the spareribs to the marinade and turn them to coat.
Let the ribs marinate, covered and chilled, for 2 to 4 hours.
Bake the ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan, at 375°... - 32.8809
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the... - 34.0215
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.471
1. Marinate the raw shrimp in the remaining ingredients one hour or less.
2. Place the shrimp with a little of the marinade in a skillet and cook three or four minutes, until the shrimp are done. If possible, use an electric skillet. - 25.1422
Sherried Peach Pork Chops
Drain peaches, reserving syrup and set aside.
Combine reserved syrup, sherry, coriander, cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic powder; blend well.
Pierce pork chops with fork and place in a shallow cooking dish. Pour marinade over chops. Let stand 1 hour... - 35.0098
Sherried Chinese Chicken
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets in water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, sherry and Mai-Tai mix.
Pour over chicken.
Refrigerate... - 44.4552
Sherried Lemon Chicken
1) Cover and marinate chicken pieces with a mixture of Sherry, juice from 1/2 lemon, salt and oil for 2 hours.
2) Cut the other lemon half into thin slices.
3) Scrape off the marinade from chicken, saving it for later use.
4) In a paper... - 38.1697
1) In a large bowl, combine the shrimp with rest of the ingredients and marinate for maximum 1 hour.
2) In a skillet, preferabaly electric, saute the shrimp with some of the marinade for 3-4 minutes, until cooked.
3) Serve immediately in a... - 31.5993
Sherried Beef And Spinach
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Flatten slightly by pressing with fingers.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl.
Add beef; mix to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut... - 42.849
Sherried Roast Chicken
Trim excess fat from chicken.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water; pat dry.
Combine sherry and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; seal bag and shake.
Place chicken in... - 39.5476
Sherry Marinated Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, arrange the chicken breasts.
2) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, lemon juice, bay leaf, garlic, and onion.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts and coat well. Cover with a plastic wrap and place... - 44.7843
Sauteed Calves' Liver With Sherry And Sage
1) In a shallow dish, combine sherry, Worcestershire sauce and sage to whisk.
2) Place the strips of calves' liver inside the bowl. Coat well.
3) Leave to marinate for about 20 minutes, by turning occasionally.
4) In a wok, add oil to... - 46.7947
Stir Fry Pork And Lettuce
1. Place sherry, soy sauce, honey, garlic and cornflour mixture in a small bowl and mix well. Add pork, toss to coat and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and stir-fry pork with marinade for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Using a slotted spoon transfer... - 35.3407
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Combine all ingredients for marinade in saucepan and heat just to dissolve sugar.
Snip off wing tips and discard.
Cut wing in half at joint and place prepared wings in shallow dish.
Pour marinade over wings; cover.
Refrigerate several hours or... - 42.7585
Ground Pork With Mushrooms
Ground Pork With Mushrooms! You just cannot overlook this delicious Pork and Vegetable dish! The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Ground Pork With Mushrooms. Try them ! - 48.0266
Ground Pork With Peas
Ground Pork With Peas is a yummy pork preparation that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at home and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Ground Pork With Peas for yourself! - 46.508
Tossed Noodles is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dish. I serve the Tossed Noodles frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guests! - 47.5362
Marinated Shrimp Chow Mein
Shrimp Chow Mein is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This unique and well flavored noodle and shrimp preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Shrimp Chow Mein recipe. - 45.8196
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
Pork Chop Suey With Rice Noodles
Pork Chop Suey! There is nothing as tasty and typically Chinese as a bowl of freshly made Pork Chop Suey! If you really want to prepare an authentic Chinese spread then the Pork Chop Suey is the dish for you! Try it! - 48.4483
Sizzling Rice Pork
Sizzling Rice Pork is a brilliant dish that is perfect for your romantic dinner dates at home. It is easy to prepare and yet an impressive dish that is sure to win a particular heart over. I served these for one of my dinner dates with my husband before... - 49.4499
Chinese Pork And Mushroom Chow Mein
Pork Chow Mein is a tasty Chinese Noodle and Pork preparation that is simply addictive. I grabbed this recipe from a friend who prepared this for her party. Trust me, none of us could stop eating this yummy Pork Chow Mein! We literally licked her noodle bowl... - 49.6556
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
Combine chuck lightly with seasoned salt and pepper and monosodium glutamate.
Divide into 4 or 5 portions.
Shape each one loosely into patties.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, honey and barbecue sauce or catsup.
Brush generously over both sides of meat; cover and... - 34.3849
Marinated Lamb Squares
In deep bowl, combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Add meat; stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours. - 25.4731
Gourmet Marinated Chicken
Combine first 4 ingredients for marinade, mixing well; brush chicken to coat.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish and drizzle with remaining marinade.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning marinade over often.
Place chicken... - 29.1989
Marinated And Grilled Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, and place in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over shrimp.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, stirring shrimp occasionally.
Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
Thread shrimp on... - 33.7182
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato is a well loved veal dish that is made for mostly all of the backyard parties at home. Try this Costolette Di Vitello Marinato recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 32.9493
Spirited Chicken Bed
Combine all ingredients in 12 x 8 inch dish.
Marinate, if desired, 30 minutes.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cover completely with plastic wrap.
Cook on COOK 4.
After cooking, release plastic wrap.
TO COOK BY TIME: Cover with wax paper.
Cook at HIGH 14 to 16... - 33.936
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites
Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites is a filling and extremely tasty dish. This delicious Turkey preparation captivated me the first time with its unique and addictive flavor! Make the Grilled Marinated Turkey Bites for yourself to understand what I am trying to... - 44.5965
Marinated Lamb Hunan Style
In large pot combine broth, water, soy sauce, sherry, star anise, cinnamon stick, orange peel, ginger and garlic and bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
In large skillet(s) heat the oil.
Brown the lamb on all sides.
Return sauce to... - 39.8227
Miso Grilled Mushrooms
In a large bowl, blend miso, sake, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add mushrooms; stir to coat with marinade, then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Drain marinade into a small pan and set aside.
Thread an equal number of... - 39.4237
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 45.786
Mix together and pour over the roast.
Place in refrigerator for several hours or over night.
Roast in preheated oven at 325° for about 3 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 185° - baste occasionally.
N.B. may use rolled pork shoulder - can be... - 34.1981
These Braised eels make a fabulous meal ! Eel dishes being one of the most popular of the Cantonese and Shanghai cusines, I'm sure you'll love this culinary masterpiece from the region. Your suggestions for this Braised Eel are welcome ! Did you know the... - 44.423
These crispy brown pieces of deep fried chicken are utterly delicious ! Gorge on these irresistible chunks of meat with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep-Fried Chicken are welcome ! - 41.0368
Drunk Chicken has a great taste. Drunk Chicken gets its taste from chicken mixed with ginger and flavored with dry sherry. Drunk Chicken is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 31.8982
Cut the meat into chunks 5x5x10cm in size.
Mix the marinade ingredients together in a dish, add the pork and leave to marinate for at least 6 hours in the regrigerator.
Turn the pieces occasionally.
Place the pork on a wire rack in a roasting pan.
Cook in a... - 35.8027
Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Fish
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Let fish marinate in sauce 30 minutes to 2 hours, or longer.
Broil fish, basting with marinade. - 25.4767
Pork With Bamboo Shoots
This Pork With Bamboo Shoots makes a winning combination with rice or noodle dishes ! Try out this sauteed pork dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pork with Bamboo Shoots is welcome ! - 41.1695
Romertopf's Beggar's Chicken
In a non metal bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade, mix well, and marinate the pieces of chicken for at least half a day, turning frequently.
When ready to cook, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken and the marinade... - 44.3117