- » Sherry Dip
Sherry Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry dip recipes.
Cheddar And Sherry Dip
1. Shred the cheese finely.
2. Cream it with the sherry, beating until fully blended.
3. Add enough milk to give the consistency you want.
4. Mix in the onion and nuts.
5. Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving. - 27.658
Cream N Sherry Dip
You'll simply love this Cream N Sherry Dip recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Cream N Sherry Dip recipe again and again. - 21.8654
Sherry Soy Dip
1 Combine all ingredients and stir together until the sugar has dissolved. - 21.2066
You May Also Like!
Sherry Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken
Sherry Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken is a common Chinese dipping sauce. Deep fried chicken is best when accompanied with this Sherry Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken sauce. Prepare it alongside your deep fried chicken! - 15.9339
1 Combine all ingredients and stir together until the sugar has dissolved. - 13.5985
Blue Cheese And Sherry Dip
1) In a bowl, mix both the cheeses together.
2) Soften the cheeses with sherry, until the mixture is smooth, creamy and of a dip consistency.
3) Cover the bowl with a Saran wrap, until needed.
4) Use the Blue Cheese and Sherry Dip, as required. - 27.3703
Sherry Vegetable Dip
Pour hot sherry over onion soup mix and let stand.
Mix with sour cream and cayenne and refrigerate overnight.
Serves 6 to 8. - 24.3214
Sherried Cheese Dip
1) Mix cream cheese and deviled ham until smooth and well-blended.
2) Pour in wine, cottage cheese, Tabasco sauce and salt to taste, beating well.
3) Take a bowl and heap the mixture into it.
4) Garnish with green onion or parsley and serve... - 28.7881
1) Mix together cream cheese, sherry, cream, walnuts, curry powder and olives to a smooth paste.
2) Use as required. - 29.4411
Sherried Fruit Sundae Sauce
I love the taste of sherry in the recipes I cook and I am all praise for this Sherried Fruit Sundae Sauce, especially for its ease and taste! This Sherried Fruit Sundae Sauce is basically made using mincemeat and cherries and given a sherry flavoring! This is... - 27.5721
Shrimp Cheese Dip
Heat the cheese and soup in a pan on low or in the microwave.
Add shrimp, onions, and garlic. - 22.538
Spicy Shrimp Blue Cheese Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, blue cheese, onion, sherry, and hot pepper sauce into cream cheese.
Chill. - 24.6077
Clam Dip In A Bread Bowl
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Combine all ingredients for the dip (will be mushy).
Cut the lid off the bread, dig out bread.
Put the dip in the bread, replace lid.
Wrap in double foil.
Bake for 2 hours.
Cut up two loaves of French bread to use for dipping. - 31.1314