- » Sherry Cream Sauce
Sherry Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry cream sauce recipes.
Lobster In Cream Sauce And Sherry
1. Split freshly boiled lobsters down the back.
2. Remove meat, and keep it warm.
3. Clean and arrange half-shells, cut side up, on a baking tray.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
5. Slowly add the chicken... - 42.7498
Lamb's Liver With Sherry Cream Sauce
Dip the liver in the seasoned flour.
Sweat the onion in the melted butter, transfer to a casserole.
Add the liver to the frying pan, fry quickly and place in the casserole.
Add extra flour to the pan if necessary to absorb excess fat.
Add the sherry, stock... - 41.0241
Combine egg yolks and sugar in top of double boiler.
Blend in fruit juices, and set over hot water.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce coats spoon.
Cover, and chill.
Add sherry, and fold in whipped ceam.
Serve over any colorful combination of sweetened... - 29.0168
Sherry Cream Sauce
"Beat egg yolks with sugar; add wine.
Cook in double boiler until thickened, stirring constantly.
Fold in whipped cream 1 hour before using.
Serve over cake or use as filling for cream puffs." - 26.3747
Sweetbreads In A Sherry And Cream Sauce
1) Coat the sweetbreads in the flour and brown in the butter.
2) Pour the cognac over the browned sweetbreads and set on fire. Add the truffles, mushrooms, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cook over a low flame for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry and cook for an... - 26.3616
You May Also Like!
Sardi's Sherry Sauce
Reduce sherry by cooking it rapidly 3 minutes; heat light cream.
Add reduced sherry and heated cream to Sauce Veloute; let cool.
Fold in Hollandaise Sauce and whipped cream. - 23.762
Sherried Cream Sauce
Saute garlic in butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat 1 minute.
Add flour, stirring until smooth; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add half-and-half; add bay leaf, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and... - 31.2305
Chicken Breasts And Ham With Sherried Cream Sauce
1 In a heavy 10- to 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
2 Add in the shallots and, cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are soft and translucent.
3 Add in the chicken breasts and stock,... - 44.3692
Prune Sherry Ice Cream With Burnt Sugar Sauce
In a saucepan combine the prunes and 1 cup water, bring the water to a boil, and simmer the prunes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are very soft.
Add the Sherry, simmer the mixture for 1 minute, and let it cool.
In a food processor puree the mixture... - 39.5391
1. Whisk the egg yolks, sugar and sherry well together over gentle heat till the mixture becomes thick and frothy, taking care not to allow it to curdle.
2. Add cream and serve. - 25.2354
Sherry Sauce goes well with chicken recipes. This sherry sauce wont take you through endless procedures in the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of the tastemaker sherry sauce. - 20.7713
Sherried Date Sauce
1) Chop the dates lengthwise in quarters.
2) In a plastic bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients and refrigerate for 24 hours.
3) Top sherried date sauce on desserts and ice creams. - 30.7245
Cream Mongole With Sherry
Combine soups and water and heat over very low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Add sugar and cream slowly; then stir in the Worcestershire.
Remove from heat and add sherry slowly. - 22.9185
Sherry Custard Sauce
In top part of double boiler over simmering water cook, stirring constantly, egg yolks, sugar, milk, and salt until mixture coats a spoon.
Fold in vanilla, whipped cream, and sherry. - 26.7506
Turkey Scaloppine With Sherried Cream
Combine the flour, rosemary, thyme, and pepper on a plate.
Press the turkey cutlets into the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess.
Coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray, add the margarine, and set over moderately high... - 37.4666
Sherry Cream Sauce Recipes By Category