- » Sherry Cocktail
Sherry Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry cocktail recipes.
1) Use a blender, add soy milk powder, water, oil, and honey to taste.
2) Blend all together.
3) Pour in sufficient lemon juice to thicken.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Use as a whipped topping on baked dessert. - 28.3467
Pour the gin, sherry and cream into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake very well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 25.7795
You May Also Like!
Lemon Sherry Cocktail
Shake juices, honey, and sherry in cocktail shaker.
Crush ice cubes; place in tall glass.
Pour lemon cocktail over ice.
Peel lemon and orange slices; cut into small pieces.
Add to drink.
Garnish with cherries - 29.5513
1) Into a glass jug, add in the ice cubes.
2) Next, pour in the dry French Vermouth and sherry into the jug.
3) Stir well to mix. Strain.
4) Serve the Sherry Cocktail in chilled martini glasses.
5) Garnish with a twisted lemon rind on top of... - 30.9543
Party Sherry Sour
1. In a pitcher or jug, combine sherry and lemonade.
2. Stir well to blend.
3. Taste and add more lemonade if you like a more lemony flavor.
4. Refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve.
5. Pour into cocktail glasses over crushed ice. - 28.6216
1. In a shaker, add ice, French vermouth, sherry, maraschino, angostura bitters and shake well.
2. In a cocktail glass, strain the stirred contents and serve chilled. - 31.9027
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, orange bitters, sherry, vermouth, plain syrup, pernod and shake well.
2. In a small wine glass, strain the shaken contents, add a dash of lemon peel juice and serve chilled. - 34.3029
Sherry And Vermouth
Pour the dry sherry and dry vermouth into a glass over ice cubes.
Stir well and add the lemon peel. - 20.3167
Stir the gin and sherry with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 23.9365
Putall the ingredients into a cocktail shakerwith ice.
Shake well, then strain intoa chilled sugar-frosted glass. (Wet the rim of the glass with sherry and dip into sugar.) - 25.401
Whip poi, ice cream, and sugar until smooth.
Add milk gradually, beating continually.
Blend in the wine and serve with nutmeg sprinkled over the surface. - 25.1829
Classic Oyster Cocktail
Oyster Cocktail has a lovely taste. Oyster Cocktail gets its taste from oyster liquor flavored with sherry or burgundy. Oyster Cocktail is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 30.0543