- » Sherry Butter Sauteed Mushroom
Sherry Butter Sauteed Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry butter sauteed mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry butter sauteed mushroom recipes.
Microwave Mushrooms Sauteed In Sherry
1. In a casserole, mix onion, sherry, salt and pepper.
2. Add mushrooms. Stir it well to coat it with the mixture.
3. Add butter. Cover it with wax paper.
4. Microwave on High for 3 to 7 minutes, or until it is done. Remember to stir it once in the... - 36.5579
Heat butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at high.
Add mushrooms and flour.
Toss mushrooms while sauteeing lightly.
Dissolve bouillon cube in wine, pour over mushrooms, add seasonings and continue cooking at medium uncovered for 6 minutes,... - 30.2564
Sauteed Salmon With Creamed Mushrooms
1 Melt the butter in a pan, add 4 tablespoons flour and cook the roux for 1 minute. Take the pan off the heat and blend in the reserved liquid from the mushrooms, the water and the cream. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes without boiling, add salt and pepper and... - 29.113
Wild Mushroom And Sherry Bisque
PREPARE A ROUX by melting the butter in a small, heavy pan, stirring in the flour, and cooking over medium heat, stirring often, until the mixture forms a thick paste and has a slight toasty aroma, 4 to 5 minutes.
The roux should not brown.
Set aside to... - 43.7696
Macaroni With Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Fill a pan half full of hot water. Rub a 2-quart ring mold with margarine or butter.
2. Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a saucepan, stir in the flour smoothly and add the milk slowly. Stir and simmer 5 minutes. Add... - 36.7691
Melt butter in a shallow pan over low heat.
Add flour, then gradually add mushrooms turning each over to absorb some of the butter.
Just cover with water, add salt, cover and cook slowly for 10 minutes.
Uncover, increase heat a little and cook until liquid... - 25.5338
Sherried Mushroom Soup
Set aside 6 mushrooms; coarsely chop remaining mushrooms, including stems.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic, broth and water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Strain cooking liquid into a bowl,... - 41.3656
Sauteed Potatoes With Chicken And Mushrooms
Sauteed potatoes with chicken and mushrooms recipe is very precious to me because it was passed on to me by my mom. I prepare this dish as the main course. You owe me a thanks for sharing this sauteed potatoes with chicken and mushrooms recipe. - 48.1502
Sauteed Mushrooms With Apple Eau De Vie
1. Rinse mushrooms and scrub gently, if needed; pat dry. Cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick (6-mm- to 1-cm-thick) slices; set aside.
2. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and chopped thyme; stir-fry just until... - 28.4181
Sauteed Wild Mushrooms With Spaghetti Squash
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, and rub the butter over the squash.
Place on a baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
In a saute pan over medium heat,... - 43.5884
Oriental Pork Chops
In 12-inch heavy skillet, brown chops on both sides in 1 tablespoon butter; remove from skillet.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter; saute onion, mushrooms, and green pepper.
Remove from skillet.
Return chops to skillet; top with onion, mushrooms, peppers, and... - 38.5713
Mushrooms And Noodles Au Gratin
Mix sauces, sherry, noodles, and sliced mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
Place whole mushrooms on top.
Mix Parmesan cheese and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
variations: Rice or spinach can be substituted for the noodles... - 39.0674
Saute Of Kidneys And Mushrooms
1) In a large pan, saute the kidneys in butter quickly for 5 minutes.
2) Remove the kidneys with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion and mushrooms, until softened.
4) Stir in the flour, stir constantly and cook for 2... - 44.3547
Sherried Eggs In Patty Shells
Bake patty shells according to package directions; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet.
Add mushrooms and onion; saute until tender.
Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until... - 39.8466
Roussos Sauteed Crabmeat
Saute onions and mushrooms in butter until tender.
Add crabmeat and sherry; cook until thoroughly heated.
Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. - 20.6168
Mixed Sauteed Vegetables
Brown the garlic in the oil in a large frying pan.
Saute the yellow onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and artichokes until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes.
Add the butter, salt, pepper, and sherry. - 32.3999
1) Peel the onions and thinly slice them.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter and add the onions.
3) With a lid, cover the pan and cook for about 7 minutes over low heat.
4) From around the kidneys, remove the skirt and cut the kidneys into half.... - 41.9124
Rousso's Sauteed Crabmeat
1 In a skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
3 Add in the crabmeat and sherry.
4 Cook until thoroughly heated.
5 Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges. - 33.4948
1. Cut large mushrooms into quarters through the stems; leave small mushrooms whole.
2. Combine mushrooms, butter or margarine and sherry in a nonstick skillet. Cover and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
3. Uncover; continue cooking until liquid evaporates.... - 23.2117
Sauteed Quail In Cream Sauce
Season birds with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
Using a frying pan, saute quail slowly in 1 tablespoon of the butter until well browned and tender.
It takes about 20 minutes, depending on their size.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Add remaining 1... - 34.0646
Double Mushroom Consomme
Double Mushroom Consomme is an amazingly easy boiled soup which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Club the soup with some sauteed mushrooms, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 40.4776
Chicken Breasts And Mushrooms In Sour Cream
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Arrange chickens in casserole dish.
In a bowl mix soup, sour cream, sherry and sauteed mushrooms.
Pour over chicken and bake at 300Â°F for 2 hours.
This may seem like a great deal of sauce but it is needed by the time the chicken... - 31.0414
Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
1)Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
2)Remove stems and chop and set aside.
3)Place mushroom caps in a shallow baking pan.
4)Saute mushroom stems and onion in 1/2 cup butter in a skillet until tender.
5)Remove from heat, and set aside.
6)Sprinkle... - 45.3104
Chicken Saute Mascotte
Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Using a large frying pan, brown chicken in butter and oil, turning to brown all sides.
Sprinkle with tarragon and rosemary.
Cover and let cook over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
Remove... - 40.1712
Chicken Eggplant And Tomato Saute
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Take a large saucepan and boil about 2 quarts of water.
3) Put few eggplant slices in the boiling water for about 30 seconds and blanch. Blanch the remaining slices.
4) Lift the blanched slices with the... - 44.4046
Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove stems and chop; set aside.
Place mushroom caps in a shallow baking pan.
Saute mushroom stems and onion in 1/2 cup butter in a skillet until tender.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Sprinkle crabmeat with lemon... - 38.5449
Duckling As In Eger
For the sauce, cook the neck, gizzard, wings and beef filets for a few minutes in the butter.
Add onions, carrots and celery.
Thicken with flour.
Allow to brown.
Add Egri Bikaver, or a full-bodied dry red wine, and beef broth.
Salt carefully, add pepper,... - 40.8644
Wash the mushrooms and cut off stems.
Slice 6 caps and reserve.
Discard dried ends from the stems.
Grind or chop the remaining caps and stems very fine.
Simmer, covered, in the broth with the onion thirty minutes.
Saute the reserved sliced caps in 1 Tbsp... - 44.6778
Chicken Mushroom Soup
Saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
Set aside 6 slices for garnish.
Put chicken stock in the blender, add sauteed mushrooms, and blend until mushrooms are coarsely chopped, less than 1 minute.
Add egg yolks and blend 1 or 2 seconds.
Turn into a saucepan,... - 36.8007
Crabmeat And Mushroom Bisque
In a medium non-stick skillet, heat 4 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds or broth with onion, green pepper, scallion, parsley, and mushrooms.
Saute until soft, but not brown.
In a large saucepan, heat remaining 2 Tbs liquid Butter Buds or broth.
Remove from... - 37.666
Crabmeat & Mushroom Bisque
In medium skillet, heat 4 tbs butter.
Add the onion, green pepper, scallion, parsley & the mushrooms.
Saute' until soft but not brown; set aside.
In large saucepan, heat remaining 2 tbs butter, remove from heat.
Stir in the flour and gradually add milk.
Cook,... - 43.5204
Chicken With A Pocketful Of Mushrooms
Gently pull off slim fillet on inside of each breast half; set fillets aside.
In thickest part of each half, cut a 3 1/2-inch-long pocket, about 2 inches deep.
Insert metal blade.
Mince ginger; set aside.
Prepare sauteed mushrooms; tuck 2 to 3 tablespoons... - 40.5754
Saute chicken in butter.
Add seasonings, then cream and mushrooms. - 30.4444
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Reserve chicken livers.
Pour sherry over chicken pieces and let marinate 2-3 hours, turning pieces from time to time.
Dry chicken with paper towels and saute until golden brown in a skillet with butter and oil; add sherry in... - 41.6858
Lobster Parmesan Thermidor
Make a cream sauce by melting the butter and adding the flour.
Stir until smooth and slowly add the cream and cook for 2 minutes over a gentle flame.
Add the seasonings, mushrooms and lobster.
Put the mixture into 4 of 5 shells and cover with buttered crumbs... - 38.1429
1) Split and remove a portion of the kidneys.
2) Then apply melted butter and broil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done
3) Then remove over a platter and keep them warm.
4) In a small pan, add the brown sauce, tomato puree, wine, dash of... - 40.0414
The turkey italian is prepared with cooked turkey and spaghetti. Made with sauteed mushrooms and spaghetti combined with chicken broth and added yogurt with sherry, the turkey italian is seasoned to taste. flavored with nutmeg, it is baked with cheese topping... - 47.6585
Chafing Dish Dip
Stir in flour well and gradually add milk.
Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
To the white sauce, add cooked and peeled shrimp, boiled crab-meat, boiled trout, boiled lobster and sauteed oysters.
Boil celery, onions, bell pepper,... - 45.0509
Make the Court Bouillon or Stock by mixing all the ingredients and simmering for 20 minutes, strain .and set aside.
Flake the cooked lobster in the top of a double boiler and heat for 5 minutes with the butter.
Saute the finely sliced mushrooms in a little... - 40.3615
Chicken A La King With Hot Rice
1) In a skillet, heat butter.
2) To this, stir in flour and a few grains of paprika.
3) Now, add chicken stock, milk and cream, stirring constantly.
4) Bring the sauce to a boil.
5) Add hot (but not boiling) water to this and cook for 15 more... - 47.7425
Cook macaroni twirls according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute ham in butter or margarine in 2-quart saucepan about 2 minutes; remove ham and set aside.
Saute onion until tender, but not brown; blend in flour.
Gradually add broth and cream;... - 40.6842
Herbed Tuna Casserole
Following package directions, cook conchiglie in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Grease a 2 1/2-quart casserole and arrange tuna from 1 of the cans in the bottom.
In a bowl, combine peas, mushrooms (if used), garlic salt,... - 44.6668
French Country-style Meat Loaf
Using a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until limp; add mushrooms and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and saute just until butter-coated (about 1 minute).
Add brandy or Sherry and simmer 1 minute; let cool.Place in... - 41.6593
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large skillet, cover and saute the ham in butter for about 10 minutes, uncover and saute for another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the green pepper, onion, celery, mushrooms, and black olives.
4) In a large... - 45.6805
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and oil.
Gradually add shells, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook shells uncovered until tender but quite firm, stirring occasionally.
With a slotted spoon, remove shells... - 43.7022
Chicken Saltimbocca Alla Romana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use waxed paper to place chicken breast halves. With a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten the breast halves.
3) Top the chicken breast halves with a slice of Swiss cheese and prosciutto.
4) Roll up the breast halves... - 43.1285