- » Sherry Braised Chicken
Sherry Braised Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry braised chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry braised chicken recipes.
Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers
This Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers is a desire ! Try out this savory chopped chicken and green peppers dish with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers are welcome ! - 46.5403
Sherry Braised Short Ribs With Potato Apple Risotto
1. Generously season the short ribs with salt, cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Bring the ribs to room temperature before cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add 4 of the short ribs and cook... - 31.691
Soy Braised Beef
This Braised Beef is one of the yummiest beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these savory beef cubes in tomato, sherry and garlic gravy and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Braised Beef are welcome ! - 42.0535
Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
This particular Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms worked very well with pork too. But I felt this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms Chinese recipe was all the more better when it was in fact chicken. Give it a try! - 29.6819
Braised Lily Bud Chicken
A very well done Braised Lily Bud Chicken recipe. This Braised Lily Bud Chicken makes for a really good meal. Cook it up! - 32.3879
Basic Braised Chicken
This Basic Braised Chicken is a classic hearty Chinese dish. I have listed step by step instructions on how to make this Basic Braised Chicken dish to help you out. Let nothing stop you! - 36.8082
Soy And Ginger Braised Lily Bud Chicken
Braised Lily Bud Chicken is one dish which will tickle your taste buds with its tangy flavor. Mushrooms, lily buds and the ginger flavor are a great addition to it. Enjoy it! - 36.2868
Braised Chicken With Red Dates And Bacon
Braised Chicken With Red Dates And Bacon is delicious yet so simple to cook. With red dates and bacon, Braised Chicken With Red Dates And Bacon is indeed a healthy dish. So why don't you make it today! - 29.3102
Braised Duckling Spanish Style
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add half the duckling pieces, skin side down.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute per side.
Drain off fat, reserve.
Heat Browning Skillet again 2 minutes.
Add rest of duckling pieces.
Cook, uncovered, 1... - 40.9333
Soy Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
There are so many who appreciated me for this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms recipe of mine. I cooked up this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms for my friends the last day and they instantly fell in love with it. You will too! - 42.0536
Season cavity of each pheasant lightly with salt and pepper.
Arrange sliced vegetables in bottom of crock pot.
Place pheasants on top of vegetables.
Cut bacon slices in half and place over each breast.
Add broth and sherry.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 32.5607
Braised Chicken Wings
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan, cover and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Then uncover and simmer 15 minutes longer basting frequently. - 31.1288
Braised Chicken Breast
You will adore this Braised Chicken Breast recipe. This Braised Chicken Breast can be served as a side dish. People who are looking for braised chicken recipes can very try this. - 39.4267
Braised Honey Chicken
A yummy Braised Honey Chicken dish which will awaken tastebuds for sure. The sweetness of honey, the scallion stalk addition and the ginger flavor is what makes this recipe a hit. Happy eating! - 30.4994
Braised Whole Chicken
A very tasty Braised Whole Chicken dish. Once you try this Braised Whole Chicken dish you will soon find yourself cooking it again and again. Try it! - 31.3018
Soy Braised Ginger Chicken
Braised Ginger Chicken is an irresistable Chinese dish. This Braised Ginger Chicken recipe gives you instructions on one of the most relishing chicken dishes I have so far. Truly delicious! - 36.2881
Braised Chicken Gizzards
I made this Braised Chicken Gizzards as a side dish but my husband and myself found ourselves gobbling this dish most of the time. Though Chicken gizzards are not my favorite thing I really enjoyed this Braised Chicken Gizzards recipe. I am pretty sure you... - 35.8278
Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a personal favorite. I love the the flavors of this dish and had to come to apoint where I made it every other day. Try the Braised Chicken With Vegetables yourself and then you will understand what I am talking aout. - 45.7979
Braised Chestnut Chicken
Braised Chestnut Chicken will be loved by all. Try making this amazingly delicious Braised Chestnut Chicken Chinese recipe at home. Do tell me if you liked it! - 36.4451
Braised Black Mushroom Chicken
This Braised Black Mushroom Chicken goes perfectly with any main dish. This Braised Black Mushroom Chicken recipe is really simple and yet very delicious to eat. Try it! - 32.5906
Braised Chicken Or Turkey Gizzards
Remove any fat from gizzards and scrape tough skin from the inside surface.
Cut into slivers.
Heat oil in wok or heavy skillet and stir-fry the onions and mushrooms for approximately 1 minute.
Add ginger and slivered gizzards and stir-fry on high... - 42.9324
Braised Chicken With Peppers
Braised Chicken With Peppers is an uncomplicated dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with families and relatives as they are both filling and tasty!.Don miss out on this wonderful Braised Chicken With Peppers recipe. - 45.2696
Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts
Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts does make a great dish. I learned to make this Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts dish by my own and thought of sharing the same with you. Try it today! - 34.7547
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 35.3702
Braised Chicken With Cashew Rice Stuffing
For the stuffing toss together rice, nut meats, melted butter, sherry, onion, celery, garlic, pepper, ginger, mace, savory, thyme, and parsley.
Stuff the chickens lightly; skewer the openings closed, and truss the legs together with twine.
Dust with seasoned... - 39.2071
Braised Chicken With Peking Sauce
1 Mix chicken slices with salt and egg white. Heat oil. Add garlic and ginger, remove when brown. Deep-fry chicken pieces in oil until white. Drain well on paper towels.
2 Heat 1 tbsp (1.5 ml) oil. Add onions and red pepper, stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in hoisin... - 31.5669
Braised Chicken With Leeks
1. Dry the chicken pieces on paper towel, put them in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of dry sherry or rice wine and 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce, mix well and set aside.
2. Cut the leeks at the point where they begin to turn green and discard the green... - 44.4833
Braised Chicken With Wild Mushrooms And Whole Garlic
Heat 5 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat in a broad, heavy-bottomed pot large enough to accommodate all the chicken.
Add the chicken and brown on all sides.
Add the sherry, garlic, and herbs.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken... - 43.2663
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Put half an orange in each pigeon after preparing all of them. Over each breast, tie a slice of bacon.
3) In a sauté pan, heat the butter and brown the pigeons properly on all sides.... - 42.0249
1. In a large fireproof casserole fill up water, bring it to a boil, add the ginger, salt, whole spring onion and the chicken pieces and make sure they are covered in water.
2. Once it boils, turn down the heat and cook for 30-40 minutes, skimming any... - 37.1056
Peel the courgettes and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Cook in boiling salted water for 3 minutes .and drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the courgettes for 30 seconds.
Add the seasoning sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
Thicken with the cornflour paste and... - 32.9024
Chicken With Artichokes
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika.
In a wide frying pan, cook chicken in butter and oil over medium-high heat until browned.
Arrange chicken in a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole with artichoke hearts.
Cook mushrooms in pan drippings until... - 44.2782
Spiced Chicken Paprika
1)Cut the chicken into serving size pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, Season-All, paprika, pepper, ginger, garlic powder, basil leaves and nutmeg together.
3) Dredge the chicken pieces thoroughly with the flour mixture.
4) In a heavy... - 43.6202
Chicken With Shining Noodles Soup
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 6-inch lengths.
In a bowl, blend cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons oil.
Add chicken and mix well; let stand for 10 minutes.
Rinse black beans and drain.
In a 3-quart... - 46.1226
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
1. Line a broiler pan or a broiler with double folded aluminium foil and heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sesame oil and with a brush apply on both sides of the chicken breast.
3. Keep the breasts on a rack or... - 44.1836
Lasagnette With Chicken Livers
1) In a large pot, blanch the green beans in the boiling water for 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon, rinse under cold running water, drain and keep aside.
2) Cook the lasagnette in the boiling water with a pinch of salt, until tender, drain.
3)... - 42.18
Chicken In Mustard "cream" Sauce
1. Take the chicken pieces and sprinkle the flour on them.
2. In a bowl put the mustard and cornflour and add a little chicken stock to make a paste.
3. Now add the rest of the chicken stock add pepper and mix well.
4. In a heavy bottomed pan heat... - 44.5435
Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate with the soy sauce for 30 minutes.
Wipe or peel the mushrooms, but leave whole.
In a casserole heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the onion and ginger for 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and stir-fry... - 35.9465
Spanish Chicken With Rice
1) Season the chicken pieces thoroughly with salt.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the chicken pieces in oil, until browned.
3) Stir in the onion, garlic and green pepper; saute for another 5 minutes, or until browned.
4) Stir in rest of... - 44.689
Mustard Coated Chicken
1. In a bowl put the mustard, bread crumbs, lemon juice and water and blend together so that it turns to a paste.
2. Divide the paste in two halves and spread one half equally on one side of each breast.
3. In a large skillet which can hold all the... - 40.2264
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 45.1161
Poulet Au Vin
1) In a large skillet, saute the chicken, until browned.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup, Sherry, and pepper.
3) Then stir in the onions, mix thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
5)... - 33.8371
Braised Ginger Pork
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in Dutch oven or large skillet.
Add half of meat and brown quickly; remove meat and set aside.
Brown remaining meat; remove and set aside.
Pour off excess oil from pan.
Combine chicken broth, soy sauce and... - 43.141
1. Soak the sweetbreads in ice water one hour. Drain and place in boiling water to cover. Add the lemon juice and simmer ten minutes. Drain and cool immediately in ice water. Remove all the connective and covering tissues.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350°... - 39.2782
Braised Chinese Vegetables
Soak dried mushrooms and lily buds in enough warm water to cover for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Cut lily buds into thirds.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry bok choy, pea pods, bean... - 40.6212
Braised Quails With Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. Place the vine leaves on table top, put a small piece of butter inside each quail and wrap in the wine leaves.
3. Brown the almonds in a pan with some oil.
4. In a pan... - 43.7965
Braised Chestnuts With Chinese Cabbage
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the shrimp, ginger, chestnuts and mushrooms and stir over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the cabbage and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Pour in the stock, soy sauce and sherry.
Add the sugar and cook over low heat for... - 36.0629
Fish Braised In White Wine
1. Wash, clean and slice the fish while removing the tail and head.
2. Take a fish poacher or roasting pan to sauté the vegetables in just about 4 tablespoons of butter for about 5 minutes.
3. Place the sautéed fish on the poacher... - 43.4057
1. Divide the duck into quarters and blot dry with paper towel.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until almost smoking and shallow fry the duck in two lots, skin side down.
3. Lower the heat and continue to fry slowly until the skin is browned... - 45.5382
Whole Braised Chestnuts
Place chestnuts in heavy saucepan or casserole.
Cover with consomme to the depth of 1/2 inch.
Mix cornstarch and wine to a smooth paste.
Pour over chestnuts.
Add salt and pepper to taste and dot with butter.
Simmer, covered, over lowest possible heat for 50... - 35.7055
Peaking Braised Lamb
1. Boil water in a pot, blanch the lamb in it for 5 minutes, strain and discard the water.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil, add the lamb and stir fry until brown.
3. Remove all the excess fat and save 1 tablespoon.
4. Reheat the oil, add the... - 44.9779
1. Pat dry the fish fillets with paper towel, rub both sides with salt and then cut them into 1 1/2 inch 3-5 cm wide, diagonal strips.
2. Leave it aside for 20 minutes, then again pat them dry with paper towel (the salt will extract some of the... - 46.7526
Braised Eggplant With Garlic Sauce
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/2-inch cubes. Place it in a medium bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Drain and rinse the eggplant and squeeze it dry.
3. Place... - 33.4403
This Braised Pheasant tastes awesome ! Try out this incredibly tasty sauteed pheasant in gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Pheasant are welcome ! - 38.0588
Braised Veal Chops
Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil.
Brown chops on both sides, with onion.
Add carrots, tomatoes, and sherry.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour, or until meat is fork-... - 40.0781
Braised Dried Oysters With Black Moss
1. Rinse the dried oysters and soak them in 1 1/2 cups warm water for 1 hour. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the soaking liquid. Soak the black moss in warm water to cover for 30 minutes and drain.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add... - 29.8277
Braised Pork And Cauliflower
Cut the pork into 3-cm (1-in) cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and cut the cauliflower into pieces about 3-cm (1 -in) long.
Slice the bamboo.
Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain.
It should be tender but still firm.
Deep-fry... - 44.8379
Wok Braised Chinese Fungus
1. Soak the white and black fungus and mushrooms in separate bowls in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Rinse the white fungus well to remove sand around the stems. Cut off and discard the mushroom stems. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small... - 29.4102
Braised Cabbage With Bean Thread Noodles
In a bowl, soak noodles in warm water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
Cut noodles in half and set aside.
Soak shrimp and mushrooms separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems of mushrooms and thinly slice caps.
Set... - 45.2039
Braised Lion S Head
For meatballs, combine all meat ball ingredients except oil in large bowl; mix well.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
Shape each portion into a ball.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Brown meatballs, shaking or... - 42.9656
Braised Pork Belly
1. Prepare the joint by deboning it and retain them for the braising liquid. Rub the pork belly whit salt and let it stands for one hour. Rinse the belly and remove the salt and dry the meat with a kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a wok and... - 41.2556
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 46.5987
Soy Braised Duck
Basic Stock : 1) Trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces and pork spare-ribs.
2) In a large pot, place the chicken and pork with the cold water, ginger and spring onions.
3) Bring to a boil and skim off the surface scum.
4) Then simmer,... - 44.6149
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 2- Braising
Well, your wait is over , here is the second part . In this part, Chef Nick has a perfect way of making grilled Pork Chops braised with Nancibella Sauce , it's delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! Try them for dinner this week. - 99.761
Braised Whole Fish With Pork Sauce
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl; add pork and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Sprinkle fish... - 39.1883
Braised Pork With Bean Curd
1. Prepare the bean curd and then cut it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes and set it on a drain to remove the extra liquid
2. Heat the oil in a wok and then add the garlic and the ginger to the pan. After a few minutes, add the minced pork and... - 40.534
Braised Cabbage With Bean Thread Noodles
Preparation In a bowl, soak noodles in warm water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
Cut noodles in half and set aside.
Soak shrimp and mushrooms separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems of mushrooms and thinly slice... - 41.8827
Braised Leg Of Veal
Cream 2 tablespoons butter with garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, and pepper.
Rub this over the meat.
Put remaining butter, onions, celery, carrot, and bay leaf in heavy casserole or Dutch oven.
Put meat on the bed of vegetables and cover.
Bake in preheated... - 47.4762
Braised Fish With Bean Curd
Braised Fish With Bean Curd! This yummy fish preparation is simply out of the world. A tasty and refreshing dish this Braised Fish With Bean Curd is something you just shouldn't miss!! Try it for yourself! - 46.0954
Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce
Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce is a filling and tasty fish preparation. The combined flavors of the ingredients of this yummy dish is irresistible! Try this brilliant Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce recipe! - 45.7388
Easy Veal Scallopini
Combine flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
Coat cutlets with flour mixture.
Brown cutlets on both sides in butter in hot fry pan.
Add water, sherry and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes until meat is tender. - 35.5712
Spanish Style Beef Brisket
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Mix the paprika with 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of pepper. Rub over the brisket. Heat the oil in a large roasting pan over 2 burners. Add the meat and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until lightly browned on... - 35.094
Spicy Bean Threads
Cover bean theads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 4-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
Heat a wide... - 46.3816
Acorn Squash Soup
Cut each squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place halves, cut side down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55 minutes or until tender.
Drain squash halves on paper towels, cut side down.
Scoop out... - 45.7879
Red Cooked Lamb
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
Add lamb and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until barely pink.
Add broth, hoisin sauce, and... - 42.4628
1)Trim any fat from scaloppine.
2) Season flour and coat scaloppine in the flour.
3) In a pan, melt butter, and saute meat over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
4) Remove meat from pan and drain any fat dripping from pan reserving one teaspoon... - 38.3861
Stewed Beef Northern Style
1. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil until it is very hot and add the beef.
2. Stir-fry until brown, (This should take about 10 minutes.)
3. Pour off any excess fat and save 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan.
4. Reheat the oil, add the spring onion,... - 46.0214
Deep Fried Pigeons
1. In a large pot of boiling water blanch the pigeons for 2 minutes (this helps to get rid of impurities and tightens the skin).
2. Remove the pigeons from the pot and discard the water.
3. In a pot mix all the braising sauce ingredients together and... - 45.297
Pork Spareribs With Black Bean Sauce
Preparation Cut spareribs between bones into individual pieces.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Plunge spareribs into water, cook for 2 minutes, then drain well.
Combine braising sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or... - 38.4432
Rinse sauerkraut in cold water, squeeze out juice, and reserve it.
Put sauerkraut in a large kettle over low heat.
While the sauerkraut heats, render the bacon or salt pork.
At the same time cook mushrooms in enough water to cover until they are tender; then... - 43.4953
Honey Glazed Pork
1. Lightly salt the meat and then set it aside till required
2. Prepare the spring onions by slitting them into 3inch (7-5cm) lengths. Then add the ginger by cutting it into slices 3inches (7-5cm) x 1/4inch(0-5crn).
3. In a large wok,... - 41.6871
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.3558
Cold Peking Pork
1. Remove the rind from the meat and set it aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the rind and pork in it for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and then discard the liquid and chop the rind into small... - 43.7025
Hare In Wine And Herb Sauce Casserole
Grill the bacon until crisp and golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper towels.
Reserve the bacon fat in the grill pan.
Mix together salt and pepper, half the thyme and the flour.
Coat the hare pieces in this mixture.
Pour the bacon fat into a frying pan and add... - 45.5441
Duck With Vinegar Sauce
Disjoint ducks; prick skin well.
Saute legs in large nonstick pan, pricking skin frequently to remove as much fat as possible, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Turn and let cook another 5 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Add breasts and cook until... - 44.2754
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.4791