- » Sherry Bisque
Sherry Bisque Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry bisque recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry bisque recipes.
Lobster Sherry Bisque
This sherried lobster bisque is a savory and spicy bisque made with vegetables. Finished with a little cream, the lobster bisque is spiced with mace or nutmeg and is herbed with parsley. Seasoned to taste, it can be sided with read rolls and a fresh salad. - 48.4036
1. In a 4-quart saucepan add ham hock, split peas, bay leaf, and 4 cups beef broth.
2. Boil the mixture, decrease heat and simmer.
3. In a frying pan sautÃ© bacon until fat is tender.
4. Stir in onion and celery. Cook till tender.
5. Add flour and... - 45.2324
Wild Mushroom And Sherry Bisque
PREPARE A ROUX by melting the butter in a small, heavy pan, stirring in the flour, and cooking over medium heat, stirring often, until the mixture forms a thick paste and has a slight toasty aroma, 4 to 5 minutes.
The roux should not brown.
Set aside to... - 43.7696
You May Also Like!
Creamy Oyster Bisque
Drain oysters; reserve liquid.
Pour stock in soup kettle.
Add oyster liquid, bread crumbs, onion, celery, salt, and pepper; boil slowly, stirring frequently, about 30 minutes.
Process in blender container until onion and celery are pureed;... - 37.0735
Mix all ingredients together; heat. - 21.8747
Sherried Pea Bisque
Prepare rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe; keep warm.
Combine remaining ingredients except pecans.
Pour into bowls.
Top each bowl of soup with rice and chopped pecans. - 33.4323
Sherried Tomato Shrimp Bisque
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, with 1 cup water. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
2. In food processor or blender, in... - 33.0281
Sherried Tomato Seafood Bisque
1. Put tomatoes, broth, vegetables, rice, and seasonings (tie seasonings in a cheesecloth bag) into a kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat and discard cheesecloth bag. Put all ingredients into a blender and whirl until... - 36.0629
Gourmet Style Crab Bisque
1 In a large saucepan combine the cream of asparagus soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and half-and-half or light cream. Cook over medium heat just until boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in the crabmeat and sherry or milk; heat through. If desired,... - 26.4883
Fragrant Crab Bisque
Place all ingredients in blender in order listed, except sherry.
Blend about 15 seconds.
Heat in double boiler or over direct flame, stirring occasionally.
Add sherry to taste. - 29.9591
Simple Crab Bisque
Saute onions and crabmeat in butter.
Add soups and blend.
Add sherry, milk and a lot of parsley. - 27.4579
Blend green pea soup and beef broth; add tomato soup, milk and Sherry.
Heat thoroughly; increase Sherry as you desire.
Garnish with parsley, crumbled bacon, sliced green pepper, lemon rind, toast squares, or Parmesan cheese - 23.5496
In a large saucepan, combine rice, 2 cups Fish Stock or chicken broth and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat so mixture simmers gently.
Cover and simmer until rice is very soft, 25 to 30 minutes.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a... - 44.7539