- » Sherry Beef Noodles
Sherry Beef Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sherry Beef Noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sherry Beef Noodles recipes.
Sukiyaki Special For Two
Soak noodles in cold water for 10 minutes, drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, noodles and individual heaps of vegetables in a colourful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavour consomme with Shoyu sauce, Sherry and sugar to taste and pour into... - 40.4176
The sherried beef is a oven cooke dbeef recipe made with mushroom soup and cooking sherry. Flavored with added dry onion soup, the sherried beef can be served over noodles or rice. I like to garnish this with chopped parsley. It is so simple yet full of... - 25.7311
Beef Cubes In Sherry
Beef Cubes In Sherry is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this tasty meat dish and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Beef Cubes In Sherry recipe. You wont regret it. Trust me! - 37.2578
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 99.3687
Beef And Sherry Stroganoff
1.Make bite size strips of beef by cutting.
2.Heat butter and saute beef in it.
3.Put onion, nutmeg, salt, sherry and Season all in it and cook for 20 minutes on low flame after covering.
4.Once done, let the ingredients settle at room... - 43.5752
Sherry And Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. The sumptuous Beef Stroganoff dish boasts a wonderful texture and flavor! Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Beef Stroganoff recipe. - 36.8738
Meatballs In Sherried Dijon Sauce
1) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
2) In a medium bowl, combine ground chuck, breadcrumbs, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper in; mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into meatballs, using 1 tablespoon mixture for each meatball.
4)... - 46.2888
Beef Round Over Noodles
Pour this Beef Round Over Noodles and enjoy the heavenly fare for lunch! You'll simply love the Beef Round Over Noodles is juicy beef and noodle treat that you can hardly affrod to miss out on! Try it out and let me know how you liked it! - 41.8998
Beef Round And Mushrooms Over Noodles
Beef has always been my favorite and this Beef rounds is so amzing a side course to go for! When servedover noodles this Beef round is so excitingly delicious; you cannot resist, but try this amazing this! - 39.2218
Beef Stroganoff With Noodles
My first Beef Stroganoff was at a family lunch at my aunt's place.She had cooked Beef Stroganoff with a lot of butter & oil in it,in my version of Beef Stroganoff I have tried to cut down on the oil content & have added taste of spring onions.Beef Stroganoff... - 45.7454
Beef Round Over Noodles
Heat shortening in large skillet with 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sugar, and 1 teaspoon sherry.
Saute onions in this.
Mix cornstarch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sherry in a bowl.
Dredge meat in this mixture, coating every piece.
Put dredged meat in onion... - 39.2626
Beef With Noodles
Cut beef into strips about 1 1/2 inches by 1/2 inch.
Make a marinade with the salt, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, sugar and 1 tablespoon water.
Pour over the meat and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 6... - 43.1837
Beef And Tomato On Noodles
Blend the baking soda with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of oil and the garlic, sugar, salt, soya sauce and sherry.
Slice the steak thin; place in a large mixing bowl.
Pour marinade over beef and set aside for 20 minutes.
In a large wok or skillet, heat the remaining... - 45.3845
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup has a fine taste. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup gets its taste from beef mixed with cornstarch and chicken broth. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup is adored by red meat lovers. - 45.2464
Beef Soup With Shining Noodles
Soak bean threads in warm water to cover until soft and pliable, about 15 minutes.
Drain, cut into 6-inch lengths, and set aside.
Cut beef into matchstick strips; mix with cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons salad oil.
Pour the 2 tablespoons... - 42.4887
Beef Stroganoff With Egg Noodles
1. Trim the fat away from the steak and cut it diagonally into quarter inch wide strips
2. On a nonstick skillet, place the steak slices and cook for about three minutes; drain the water
3. Place the skillet over medium to high heat... - 44.7209
Chinese Beef And Vermicelli Noodles
1) Using the knife, mince the ginger and the garlic well
2) Into a skillet, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic
3) Add in the meat and allow to sit in the marinade
4) Fry the meat till cooked through
5) Add in the peas just... - 41.3823
Beef Noodle Soup
1. Break the mushrooms into small pieces, place in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Shred the spring onions and carrots into 5cm/2 in-long fine strips. Trim any fat off the rump steak and slice into thin strips.
3.... - 36.5757
Beef Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, green pepper, sour cream and cheeses.
3. In a 4-quart casserole, combine oil with onion and garlic.
4. Cook on High for 3 minutes.
5. Add beef; stir.
6. Cook on High... - 45.7017
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 32.1031
Beef Chow Mein
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 46.5528
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 41.0716
Mongolian Beef is a wonderful and filling dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous beef dish with the succulent vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Mongolian Beef recipe at home... - 47.6611
Bake about 3 hours at 350°.
Pour over cooked rice.
Garnish with tomatoes and parsley.
Good over egg noodles and parsley. - 25.5995
Cut tenderloin in 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In skillet heat oil; brown meat strips quickly in hot oil, 2 to 4 minutes.
Remove meat from skillet.
Add sliced mushrooms and cook 2 to 3 minutes; remove mushrooms.
Add sherry and beef broth to skillet; bring to... - 34.9314
Beef And Mangetout Stir Fry
1) In a non- metallic bowl, add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce, honey and five-spice powder.
2) Place the steak in the mixture. Coat evenly and marinate inside refrigerator by covering the bowl for minimum 30 minutes.
3) In a... - 47.5025
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 45.6342
Beef Chow Mein
1. In a cup, blend together the corn flour, soy sauce and sherry.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and add vegetable oil to it.
3. Add vermicelli and cook until it is just tender.
4. Drain out the water and rinse vermicelli with hot... - 47.7337
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 43.5557
The Szechuan Noodles is an amazingly tasty and satisfying dish. The well flavored Szechuan Noodles is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Szechuan Noodles for any occasion! - 43.4327
Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the beef, mix well, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To make the noodle batter, sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt together into a... - 28.4412
Esterhazy Rumpsteak Noodles In Brown Butter
Heat 1 oz. dripping in a heavy frying pan and rapidly sear 3 lb. rumpsteak cut in thick slices.
Season with salt and pepper and remove slices to a heavy casserole with a tight-fitting cover.
Leave any remaining fat in the frying pan.
Peel 4 carrots, 2... - 37.4064
Fifteen-minute Beef Stroganoff
Brown meat in fat.
Add water and mushrooms.
Stir in onion soup mix.
Bring to a boiling point.
Blend sour cream and flour; add to meat mixture.
Stir in sherry.
Cook until thickens slightly.
Serve over hot buttered noodles or rice. - 36.5345
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 44.5675
Chef's Beef Stroganoff
Combine 1 tablespoon flour and salt; dredge meat in flour mixture.
Heat skillet; add 2 tablespoons butter and melt.
Add meat; brown quickly, turning often.
Add mushrooms, onion andgarlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is barely tender.
Remove mixture... - 39.5281
Beef Stroganoff Classic
Combine the 1 tablespoon flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt; coat meat with flour mixture.
In blazer pan of chafing dish melt the first 2 tablespoons butter over direct heat; add meat and brown quickly on both sides.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook 3 or 4... - 41.9024
Classic Seasoned Beef Stroganoff
Cut the beef into thin strips, about quarter-inch by three inches.
In a large skillet heat the quarter cup of the butter.
Saute half the meat until browned.
Remove meat to a platter.
Heat the remaining butter and brown the rest of the meat.
Remove... - 39.3189
Beef Stew Andalusia
Beef Stew Andalusia is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare beef recipe, Beef Stew Andalusia is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.0231
Easy Beef Stroganoff
1 In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2 Dredge the meat in the mixture coating evenly.
3 In a heavy skillet add 2 tablespoons butter, brown the meat, quickly flipping the meat to brown on all the sides.
4 Add in... - 44.1051
Peppered Lamb Loin
Cut the lamb into 4 fillets.
Firmly press the peppercorns into both sides of each piece.
Coat a no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Over medium-high heat, heat the pan until hot.
Sear each fillet on both sides.
Transfer the meat to an ovenproof pan and... - 45.6872