- » Sherry Baked Rabbit
Sherry Baked Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherry baked rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherry baked rabbit recipes.
Rabbit Liver Pate
Mix the rabbit pieces with the pork, liver, sausagemeat, garlic sausage and onion.
Stir in the sherry, parsley and sage and season well.
Line a large terrine or ovenproof dish with the bacon slices, allowing some of them to hang over the sides of the... - 40.1038
Lapin Au Caramel
1. Coat each piece of rabbit with caster sugar. Melt the butter in a pan, add the rabbit and cook until the sugar has caramelized. Remove from the pan.
2. Add the orange juice and a little stock to the pan and stir round well to incorporate any juices or... - 40.2752
1) In a skillet, cook the onions in the sherry until the mixture is almost dry and the onions are tender.
2) Stir in the finely ground meats, 1 teaspoon Spice Mixture, and rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) Use as required
The sherry... - 39.564
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, liver, sausage meat, garlic sausage and onion; stir well to mix.
3. Add the rabbit meat to mix well.
4. Add the sherry,... - 46.1737