- » Sherried Egg-White Custard
Sherried Egg-White Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sherried Egg-White Custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sherried Egg-White Custard recipes.
Sherried Egg-white Custard
Heat sugar, salt and milk together until sugar dissolves; then cool.
Add flavorings and slightly beaten egg whites.
Stir well, and strain into a 2-cup baking dish or 4 custard cups.
Stand in a pan of hot water, and bake at... - 32.656
You May Also Like!
1. Mix the egg yolks and sugar in the top of a one-and-one-half-quart double boiler. Set over simmering water and beat with a rotary beater until fluffy. (Do not let the water boil.)
2. Add the sherry gradually and continue beating until the mixture resembles... - 29.9463
Sherry Custard is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Sherry Custard both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 27.2478
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, combine 1/2 cup of milk and gelatin.
2) Heat slowly to dissolve the gelatin.
3) To this, add the remaining milk.
4) In a bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar.
5) Over this mix, pour the milk-gelatin... - 41.1011
Sherry Almond Snow Pudding
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve in boiling water.
Refrigerate until it just begins to congeal.
Beat until frothy.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff; gradually beat in sugar; add almond extract, sherry, and frothy gelatin.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart... - 38.1667
Sherry Chiffon Pie
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Beat egg yolks until light; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, continuing to beat.
Cook in top of double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly, until mixture is consistency of soft custard.
Add gelatin;... - 39.089
Mix egg yolks with sugar and sherry in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over simmering water until slightly thickened.
The mixture will boil over hot water because of the low boiling point of sherry.
Soften gelatin in cold water and stir into sherry... - 40.8342
Sherry Almond Ice Cream
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water until it has softened.
2. Add the hot water and sugar and stir until the gelatin and sugar dissolve completely. Set aside to cool the liquid.
3. When the gelatin liquid thickens, whip the mixture with... - 47.8676
Frozen Sherry Almond Pie
Several weeks in advance: Start heating oven to 400 °F.
Combine 1 1/2 cups ground almonds with 3 tablesp.
sugar; use to cover bottom and side of 9" pie plate, pressing against side of plate with back of spoon.
Bake 8 min.; cool.
Meanwhile, soften gelatine in... - 47.3517
Sherry Chiffon Pie
Add salt to egg yolks, and beat until thick.
Add sherry and 1/3 cup sugar, and beat well.
Cook in double boiler until mixture coats spoon; remove from heat.
Soften gelatine in cold milk; add to hot mixture.
Stir until gelatine dissolves.
Chill until partially... - 43.527
1. Divide half the shrimp evenly among four 3/4-cup (180-ml) custard cups or ovenproof bowls; cover and refrigerate remaining shrimp. Set custard cups in a large baking pan at least 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine milk, egg, egg... - 34.7823