- » Sherried Baked Haddock
Sherried Baked Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sherried baked haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sherried baked haddock recipes.
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock seville is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 41.9989
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock newburg is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 43.3328
Fillets Of Haddock In Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. In a saucepan heat the butter, stir in the flour with a wire whisk and cook until slightly colored. Add the clam juice and wine and stir until smooth. Gradually add the cream and continue stirring until smooth and... - 32.7661
Haddock En Croute
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the fish in it.
3.Add a dash of butter and bake for 10 minutes.
4.Let the fish settle at room temperature.
5.Meanwhile, take a bowl, put cheese, mushrooms, pimiento, dry... - 45.3194
Fillet Of Haddock Marguery
1. Preheat the oven at 375°
2. In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish place the fish fillets.
3. In a bowl combine soup and sherry.
4. Spread fillets with soup and shrimp.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowl... - 42.9785
Chinese Baked Fish With Green Onions And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make cuts in the fish, about 1 inch apart, through the flesh and down to the bone, from the gills' to the tail. Do this on both sides of the fish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, green onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.1057
Mixed Sea Food Au Gratin
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 3-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the lobster with the chopped oysters and fish.
3. Rinse the fresh mushrooms, slice and saute in the butter or margarine 5 minutes. If canned mushrooms are... - 33.0928
Grease inside of top of a double boiler; add fish; cover and cook over boiling water for about 20 minutes.
Separate fillets and lobster meat into bite-sized pieces.
In a saucepan, blend 2 tablespoons oil and flour.
Slowly add milk.
Cook until bubbly, stirring... - 44.0684
Curried Flounder Madras
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a 9- or 10-inch skillet with an ovenproof handle, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the ginger, yellow onion, green onions, garlic, and curry powder, and cook uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from the... - 32.9329