- » Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's Pie Recipes
Shepherds pie is a famous pie prepared with a mixture of meat, vegetables and mashed potatoes. It is not only popular in English cuisine, but different variations are famous throughout the world.
A ... More »
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
So your North American friend is coming over and you want to surprise him with your cooking skills. Then apart from the regional delicacies, treat him with something of his land, delicious shepherd's pie. Yummy, mouth watering and appetizing, this pie... - 151.559
Cheese Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
A hearty and comforting dish that your whole family will love. This video makes a wonderful pie loaded with mushroom and cheese. It is rich and creamy to the core. Baked to perfection it is crunchy at the top to make its way beyond any ordinary pie. - 136.493
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 134.847
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Here is another easy, simple to make and delicious dish and its Classic Shepherd's Pie by Chef Marie. This is a pretty quick video with easy to understand instructions but without the ingredient quantity detail. Overall it shows that making a Classic... - 110.284
Sausage Shepherd's Pie
Sausage shepherd pie is an all time favorite and now making it is even easier in a Crockpot. The chef here shows how to make a great shepherd pie with potatoes, sausage and loads of vegetables to make one tasty pie which is both moist and creamy. - 99.5795
Shepherd's Pie For Paleo Diet
For all the Paleo diet followers, here's a great recipe that you must not miss. Watch the chef share a stepwise demonstration of how you can prepare this Shepherd's Pie for Paleo Diet at home. Treat yourself to this classic delicacy today. - 62.2577
Spiced Shepherds Pie
1. In a frying pan heat oil over a medium heat, cook onion stirring, for 2-3 minutes until onion is tender and stir in meat.
2. In a cup or a bowl, blend flour with a little of the stock or water to form a smooth paste.
3. Into the pan stir flour... - 47.3206
Shepherd's Pie Skillet
In a large skillet cook turkey till brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir undrained tomatoes with green chili peppers, tomato paste, onion, chili powder, and garlic powder into skillet.
Break up frozen green beans while still in the package.
Stir beans... - 47.3077
Classic Shepherds Pie
1. Precook frozen vegetables.
2. In hot browning dish or conventional range heat salad oil, dredge lamb in flour and sear in hot dish.
3. In 2 qt. Glass casserole, combine lamb, soup, mushrooms, onions, carrots and green beans.
4. Add salt and pepper... - 47.3077
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 47.0248
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 46.7847
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and minced beef in lard for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in rest ingredients, mix thoroughly and cook for 10 minutes.
4) In a 1 1/2-pint pie dish, transfer the beef... - 46.6245
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat the butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour to it and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Stir in beef and brown it from all sides.
5.Keep stirring so that the meat breaks down in... - 46.0005
Shepherd's Pie Microwave Method
This sheperd's pie recipe is prepared with minced beef and mashed potatoes. Cooked in the microwave, the shepherd's pie is flavored with gravy powder, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce and parsley. This beautiful and filling pie can be served by itself or... - 45.9243
1. Prepare the potatoes by peeling and quartering them.
2. In a shallow baking dish add the potatoes and water and covering the dish with lid or vented plastic wrap microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender stirring twice.
3. Let it... - 45.845
Herb Seasoned Shepherds Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Chop the cooked meat very fine or pass it through a mincer.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping or lard. Toss in the onions and tomatoes. Saute till they become tender.
4) Next, add in the minced meat, gravy or... - 45.8267
Rich Buttery Shepard's Pie
1) In a casserole dish, cook onion and butter on high power for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion turns translucent.
2) Add flour and parsley. Continue to add broth.
3) Microwave on high power for 6 to 7 minutes or until the gravy is thickened.
4) Mix... - 45.7773
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water, until tender.
3) Pour off the water from cauliflower and mash until fine.
4) In a saucepan, mix together lamb, tomato juice, water, bouillon,... - 45.758
1. Preheat oven hot to 400° F.
2. In a bowl add hot mashed potatoes, add butter and milk and 1 teasp salt.
3. Add meat, vegetables, flavourings and stock.
4. Adjust seasoning as required.
5. Grease a pie dish (1 1/2 pt size) and... - 45.4502
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2) In a skillet, melt butter, stir in onion until soft and then mix meat and cook until light brown.
3) Mix Worcestershire sauce, stock, and ketchup and season with salt and pepper.
4) Melt the remaining... - 45.36
Mayflower Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground meat. Cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove meat with slotted spoon to colander to drain. Drain any fat from skillet.
2. Coat same skillet with cooking spray. Add onion,... - 45.2553
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions in the butter until golden.
4) Stir in the ground lamb and rosemary, stir continuously and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with the salt and... - 45.0708
This is a brilliant Shepherd'S Pie recipe!. This healthy and filling dish is a family favorite. Try the Shepherd'S Pie and you will understand why! - 45.0542
Scalloped Shepherd's Pie
1. In a frying pan, heat oil, add chopped onion and cook until softened, add sliced mushrooms and stirring until well combined.
2. Add the lamb and bay leaf to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until browned, stirring to break up any... - 44.9985
Quick Shepherd's Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 170C/ and conventional 190C/gas 5.
2) Peel the potatoes and chop them into equal sized pieces.
3) Take a medium sauce pan and place the chopped potatoes in it covering with cold water mixed with a... - 44.4773
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.279
Shepherd's Pie With A Difference
Heat a frying pan.
Spray lightly with olive oil, then tip in the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened but not browned, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat a large, heavy-based pan and spray lightly with olive oil.
Tip in half the minced lamb and... - 44.2378
Classic Shepherd's Pie
1) Peel and halve potatoes.
2) Cook in boiling salted water for 25-30 minutes.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Peel and crush garlic.
5) Preheat the oven to 425°.
6) In a skillet heat oil, add onion and cook for about 10 minutes.
7)... - 44.2169
Butter Shepherd's Pie
1. Generously grease a large (8-cup or 3-quart) baking dish or casserole.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
3. Add and sauté onion till soft and transparent.
4. Crumble in the beef and add gravy or quick... - 44.0245
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. Heat a skillet add beef and cook until brown.
2. Drain out the beef into a plate.
3. Stir in gravy, vegetables and onion.
4. Grease a 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
5. Spoon half the contents into it.
6.... - 43.9635
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 43.8881
Easy Shepherd's Pie
In a large skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the ground beef.
Add the vegetables and saute until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
Add the broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire and seasonings.
Simmer until thick.
Spoon into... - 43.8876
Shepherd's Pie With Worcestershire Sauce
Shepherd's Pie is one of those British recipe which is satisfying, filling and most of all delicious. The Shepherd's Pie gets its rich taste from beef and potatoes which are mixed with tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. This Shepherd's Pie is inspired by... - 43.5768
British Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 425 degrees F (225 degrees C)
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
3) Add the onions, carrot, ground pepper and rosemary before stirring it well.
4) Stir the ground beef into it until it changes... - 43.2698
Delicious Shepherd's Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat onion and butter 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour and parsley; gradually add broth.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until gravy is thickened, stirring once.
Stir in lamb, peas and... - 43.2526
Traditional Shepherd's Pie
1) Take a large shallow dish and add tomato puree, onion, stock cube, and stock.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power.
3) Coat the mince in the flour and stir in the onion mixture.
4) Season to taste.
5) Cover and cook for 10 minutes more, stir... - 43.1121
Shepherd's Pie With Beef Gravy
1. In medium-size saucepan in boiling salted water cook potatoes and carrots together for 20 minutes, such that tender, drain and mash.
2. In separate saucepan cook lima beans, as per label directions and drain.
3. In shallow 6-cup casserole combine... - 42.9456
Savory Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a skillet, cook the ground beef, until browned.
3) Stir in the onion and green pepper, cook until tender.
4) Then stir in the vegetable soup, salt, and thyme.
5) In a 1-quart casserole, spoon the... - 42.8534
Creek Shepherd's Pie
Arrange the sliced aubergine on a plate, sprinkle with a little salt and lemon juice and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
Heat the butter and gently fry the onions first then the aubergines and finally the potato, without breaking the slices, for a few... - 42.8033
Shepherd's Pie Recipes By Category