- » Shepherd Pie Topping
Shepherd Pie Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shepherd pie topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shepherd pie topping recipes.
Rice Topped Shepherd S Pie
Preheat oven to BROIL.
In an ovenproof 10 inch (25 cm) skillet, heat oil.
Cook carrots and onion 3 minutes.
Add ground beef.
Fold in broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook 5 minutes.
Add... - 41.187
Delectable Shepherd’s Pie
When you need something comforting to warm up your wintry evenings and win over a large crowd, the creamy, filling and hugely satisfying shepherd’s pie will bail you out. Extremely tasty and a breeze to make too, this is one dish that is barely going to... - 128.888
Precook frozen vegetables.
Heat salad oil in hot browning dish or conventional range.
Dredge lamb in flour; sear in hot dish.
In 2 qt glass casserole, combine lamb, soup, mushrooms, onions, carrots and green beans.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Blend... - 41.4545
Basque Shepherds Pie
In 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish, combine potatoes and water to cover.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or till tender.
Drain and remove from dish.
In same dish, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 31/2 to 4 minutes or till... - 42.6873
The In & Outs’ Shepherd’s Pie.... No, It’s Not A Burger!
Preheat oven at 350 F. Wash and dry the potatoes and the carrots. Put them to boil for about 20 mins or until fork tender. Drain and mash ‘em with the milk, 1 tbsp. of butter and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
After you cried chopping the onion,... - 31.6574
Which Is Better — Chicken Pot Pie Or Shepherd's Pie
Do you always hit a duck when it comes to choosing your pie. Chef Todd Mohr helps you get over this dilemma with the videos presented here. Whether you love chicken pot pie or shepherd's pie better, this video is likely to leave you with a few lessons on how... - 105.648
Cottage Pie And Shepherd's Pie
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) Fry the onion till brown and the meat - if you are using fresh meat - in the oil.
3) Leftovers neednot not be browned.
4) Fold in the flour and cook for a minute or two more.
5) Now... - 45.3598
Peel and boil the potatoes.
Mash, whip with butter, milk, salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (215Â°C).
In a heavy skillet, saute the onion in the oil.
Add the beef, carrot and rosemary and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 40.2117
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Heat oil in skillet and cook onion and parsley 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, clove and allspice; continue cooking 3 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in beef and pork, add basil and thyme; cook 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high... - 45.1825
Golden Veggie Shepherd S Pie
1. In a pan, heat the butter over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, celery and garlic and gently fry for 15 minutes until soft and golden.
3. Increase the heat and add the mushrooms.
4. Cook the mixture for 4 minutes more.
5. Now stir in the... - 47.9712
1. In a medium-size saucepan stir together the beans, tomato sauce and paste, onion, oregano, 1/4 cup of water, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and pepper to taste, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until the liquid... - 36.9444
Harvest Shepherd's Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, parsnips, celery, squash, red peppers, shallots, and oil.
Mix well to coat with the oil.
Transfer to 2 baking sheets and spread evenly.
Add the sweet potatoes to 1 of the... - 47.5207
Shepherd's Pie Casserole
Shepherd'S Pie Casserole has a Luscious taste. The beef and potatoes give the Shepherd'S Pie Casserole Implausible taste. Must catch it - 41.7644
Broiled Meat And Potatoes Shepherds Pie
To learn how to make a real English classic in the easiest and most hassle free way, watch this video and learn to make the perfect shepherds pie that everyone will love! - 93.6682
Combine meat with enough leftover gravy and condiment sauce to moisten well and hold mixture together.
Turn meat into baking dish; pat level.
Combine mashed potatoes, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Cover meat with potato mixture, and smooth.
Dot with butter or... - 35.0426
Herb Seasoned Shepherds Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Chop the cooked meat very fine or pass it through a mincer.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping or lard. Toss in the onions and tomatoes. Saute till they become tender.
4) Next, add in the minced meat, gravy or... - 44.6454
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
So your North American friend is coming over and you want to surprise him with your cooking skills. Then apart from the regional delicacies, treat him with something of his land, delicious shepherd's pie. Yummy, mouth watering and appetizing, this pie... - 109.096
Individual Shepherd S Pies
Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions, except omit butter and substitute skim milk for milk; set potatoes aside.
In a mixing bowl stir together vegetables, lamb, gravy, and basil.
Divide among four 12 to 16 ounce casseroles.
Top each... - 32.2314
Shepherd's Pie With Worcestershire Sauce
Shepherd's Pie is one of those British recipe which is satisfying, filling and most of all delicious. The Shepherd's Pie gets its rich taste from beef and potatoes which are mixed with tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. This Shepherd's Pie is inspired by... - 45.8831
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, return potatoes to... - 32.8793
This is a brilliant Shepherd'S Pie recipe!. This healthy and filling dish is a family favorite. Try the Shepherd'S Pie and you will understand why! - 47.431
Scrub potatoes and bake in their skins in a 425°F oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
Cut potatoes in half and scoop pulp into a large bowl.
Add butter, green onion, tarragon, salt, and pepper and blend... - 40.8848
Shepherd's Pie With Beef Gravy
1. In medium-size saucepan in boiling salted water cook potatoes and carrots together for 20 minutes, such that tender, drain and mash.
2. In separate saucepan cook lima beans, as per label directions and drain.
3. In shallow 6-cup casserole combine... - 45.076
Classic Shepherd's Pie
1) Peel and halve potatoes.
2) Cook in boiling salted water for 25-30 minutes.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Peel and crush garlic.
5) Preheat the oven to 425°.
6) In a skillet heat oil, add onion and cook for about 10 minutes.
7)... - 44.1865
Mayflower Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground meat. Cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove meat with slotted spoon to colander to drain. Drain any fat from skillet.
2. Coat same skillet with cooking spray. Add onion,... - 45.9382
Turkey Shepherd S Pie
1. Cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover them in a large saucepan until tender, 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the onion,... - 40.2298
Delicious Shepherd's Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat onion and butter 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour and parsley; gradually add broth.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until gravy is thickened, stirring once.
Stir in lamb, peas and... - 44.6035
Spiced Shepherds Pie
1. In a frying pan heat oil over a medium heat, cook onion stirring, for 2-3 minutes until onion is tender and stir in meat.
2. In a cup or a bowl, blend flour with a little of the stock or water to form a smooth paste.
3. Into the pan stir flour... - 47.0892
Garlic Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions in oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ground meat, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the frozen vegetables, beans,... - 33.81
Vegan Shepherd's Pie - Part 1: Getting Started
Have you always wanted to try a Vegan Shepherd's Pie? Now you certainly can after you watch this video. In this part of the video, chef demonstrates how to get started with this Classic Vegan Shephard's Pie. - 100.189
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Here is another easy, simple to make and delicious dish and its Classic Shepherd's Pie by Chef Marie. This is a pretty quick video with easy to understand instructions but without the ingredient quantity detail. Overall it shows that making a Classic... - 115.021
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
You don't have to visit the old-style pubs to get a slice of your shepherd's pie. Now you can enjoy the delicacy at your home with this healthy, tasty Juan Montalvo recipe. A great way to use up any holiday leftovers, shepherd's pie is a real pleasure to make... - 102.758
Guinness Shepherds Pie
Preheat oven to 400°
Peel and chop up potatoes and carrots, also chop up the onion and garlic, set aside. Combine the turkey, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Heat up a skillet to high , add olive oil and place turkey in skillet. Brown which... - 38.2645
Lynn's Cottage Pie/shepherd's Pie
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Cottage Pie, also known as Shepherd's Pie. This was a viewer request from Dylan. This is a great dinner idea. Serve with a salad for a complete meal. - 0
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 48.2248
Yummy homemade Shepherds Pie is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and you family with your homemade Shepherds Pie which is a [perfect dinner dish. I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 43.9042
No Fuss Shepherd S Pie
1) In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add the onion and carrots and sauté for a few mins.
3) When they are tender, turn up the heat and add the lamb. Brown the lamb. Remove all excess fat.
4) Pour in the tomato puree and Worcestershire... - 45.3912
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork and ground beef.
3. Drop onion, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic, and peas in it.
4. Add all spice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, thyme, no salt seasoning,... - 0
Microwaved Shepherds Pie
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, place vegetable oil, onion and tomatoes and heat, uncovered, on full power for 4 minutes or until tender.
In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt butter on full power for 30... - 44.1117
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Classic pies are timeless and good at anytime. Catch up with chef Binks showing how to make Shepherd's Pie rich with beef sirloin meat, vegetables and seasonings. Beef in its best form with this one! - 129.921
Shepherd's Pie With Three Peppers
In saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onions and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until... - 41.792
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
Place vegetables in a colander; run cold water over vegetables to separate.
In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir vegetables and water into meat mixture.
Cover and cook about 5... - 40.2941
Shepherds Pie is a traditional English dish with a beef base and a mashed potato crust. One of the most famous Irish dishes, Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made from leftover mutton, minced and topped with mashed Potato. However, ground beef is mostly used... - 44.4562
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Apply cooking fat on a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Wash and prepare potatoes.
4. Peel the onion; chop very finely.
5. Boil potatoes and drain potatoes well when soft, and cream them.
6. In a... - 39.3671
Quick Shepherd's Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 170C/ and conventional 190C/gas 5.
2) Peel the potatoes and chop them into equal sized pieces.
3) Take a medium sauce pan and place the chopped potatoes in it covering with cold water mixed with a... - 44.8502
Jerk Chicken Skillet Shepherd's Pie
1. Stir the chicken together with jerk seasoning and olive oil and set aside.
2. In a pot pour in water and salt add in the sweet potatoes and plantains. Set it on high and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
3.... - 105.389
Original Shepherd's Pie
Set oven to 350°F
1. Divide your left over beef or lamb stew into two individual serving dishes.
2. Careful top with mock mashed potatoes (creamed cauliflower). Heat in oven at 350°F until slightly browned. - 22.8897
Sausage Shepherd's Pie
Sausage shepherd pie is an all time favorite and now making it is even easier in a Crockpot. The chef here shows how to make a great shepherd pie with potatoes, sausage and loads of vegetables to make one tasty pie which is both moist and creamy. - 107.726
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and minced beef in lard for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in rest ingredients, mix thoroughly and cook for 10 minutes.
4) In a 1 1/2-pint pie dish, transfer the beef... - 47.2512
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. Heat a skillet add beef and cook until brown.
2. Drain out the beef into a plate.
3. Stir in gravy, vegetables and onion.
4. Grease a 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
5. Spoon half the contents into it.
6.... - 46.2527
Easy Shepherd's Pie
Cook the onion and green pepper in butter in a skillet until tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Sprinkle with salt.
Add soup and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place in a casserole and top with potatoes.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20... - 37.6082
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 137.282
Creamy Shepherds Pie
1. For the topping Put potatoes and cauliflower in a large saucepan; cover with cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain. Mash with a potato masher or put through a potato ricer.... - 37.9432
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat the butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour to it and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Stir in beef and brown it from all sides.
5.Keep stirring so that the meat breaks down in... - 46.2481
1. Dice and blanch Swede in hot water for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In very hot pan, pour oil, and drop meat in it. Break and cook until caramelized. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, drop... - 111.408
Shepherd's Pie With Mustard Greens
Since it’s cold, it’s the perfect weather for warm foods like soups, stews, and Shepherd’s Pie. Husband really loves Shepherd’s Pie. I do too. (Good that we both like it. It’s a bummer when one person hates the dinner and the other is gobbling it... - 0
Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
Shortcut Shepherd's Pie is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Shortcut Shepherd's Pie is something you would never want to miss out on! - 34.6658
Shepherd's Pie With Tomato Sauce
This Shepherd's Pie is the tastiest version of this dish that I've known. Try out this veg meat dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Shepherd's Pie are welcome. - 35.2172
Shepherd's Pie Microwave Method
This sheperd's pie recipe is prepared with minced beef and mashed potatoes. Cooked in the microwave, the shepherd's pie is flavored with gravy powder, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce and parsley. This beautiful and filling pie can be served by itself or... - 48.0734
Shepherds Pie is simply one of my favorite meat pies. This tasty dish is a popular dish at home as I serve it often for lunch during weekends. Try this delicious and unique Sheperds Pie recipe. - 43.2539
Peel, chop and boil Carrots. Set oven to 400 degrees Saute down onions until translucent in a pan sprayed down with Olive Oil. Once Onions are sauteed down add in Ground Turkey. While meat is browning go ahead and drain and mash your Carrots and spray down... - 30.8677
Mince lamb or chop it very fine. Melt dripping or butter in a saucepan and fry onion gently until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in gravy and bring to simmering point; or stir flour into onions, cook 1 minute, remove from heat and cool a little. Add stack,... - 32.1654
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions in the butter until golden.
4) Stir in the ground lamb and rosemary, stir continuously and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with the salt and... - 45.449
1. Preheat oven hot to 400° F.
2. In a bowl add hot mashed potatoes, add butter and milk and 1 teasp salt.
3. Add meat, vegetables, flavourings and stock.
4. Adjust seasoning as required.
5. Grease a pie dish (1 1/2 pt size) and... - 47.1203
Shepherds Pie Using Beef Stock
Trim fat and gristle from lamb and cut into small cubes.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan and saute onion, garlic and celery over a low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in flour and cook until it is light gold in color.
Blend in gravy and stock and cook until... - 39.7234
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Mix together meat, gravy, carrots, peas and onions and cook.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add egg yolk to potatoes and beat well.
5) Take a 2-quart casserole; pour the... - 42.3509
Classic Shepherds Pie
1. Precook frozen vegetables.
2. In hot browning dish or conventional range heat salad oil, dredge lamb in flour and sear in hot dish.
3. In 2 qt. Glass casserole, combine lamb, soup, mushrooms, onions, carrots and green beans.
4. Add salt and pepper... - 45.5694
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 45.5735
Shepherd's Pie Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk and mash well.
In a large bowl, mix the beef or lamb, egg, breadcrumbs, grated onions,... - 43.1331
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 48.509
Shepherd's Pie With Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and set out a 2-quart round baking dish or deep 9-inch pie plate. Mash the potatoes, mixing in the butter, milk, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Set aside.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet,... - 37.4419
1. In a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven, cook the onion in the oil over moderate heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds longer. Add the corn and red bell pepper and cook until the corn is just tender, 2 to 3... - 37.4211
Mock Shepherd's Pie
Brown onion in skillet in small amount of hot fat; add beef, salt and pepper.
Cook until browned.
Drain beans; add to beef mixture with soup.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Mash potatoes; add milk and egg.
Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon... - 46.9064
Shepherds Pork Pie
1. Put layers of chopped pork and sliced apples in layers in a deep baking dish.
2. Sprinkle each layer with sliced onions, sage, cinnamon and salt and pepper.
3. Pour over a little stock (just to moisten only).
4. Cover the top with mashed potatoes and brush... - 35.9985
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Simmer white and sweet potatoes in a pot filled with water for 45 minutes or until they can be pierced easily using a fork.
3. Strain and keep aside 2 cups water.
4. Add 1 cup water to the pot back and... - 46.1439
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
Braised Half Shoulder Of Lamb And Shepherd 's Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Wipe clean the lamb's shoulder and season it.
3) In a saucepan, heat the dripping and add the trimmed and chopped bacon rashers. Add the prepared vegetables and cook very gently over... - 37.6143
Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie
You should make this Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie if possible tonight. Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie is truly a boon to a veggie. You will fall in love with this one! - 43.474
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make mashed potatoes: In a saucepan put potatoes with water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil the water and cook potatoes for 20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain the potatoes. Put it through a food mill or a... - 44.0084
Shepherd's Pie With A Difference
Heat a frying pan.
Spray lightly with olive oil, then tip in the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened but not browned, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat a large, heavy-based pan and spray lightly with olive oil.
Tip in half the minced lamb and... - 44.7056
British Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 425 degrees F (225 degrees C)
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
3) Add the onions, carrot, ground pepper and rosemary before stirring it well.
4) Stir the ground beef into it until it changes... - 43.0806
Saute onion in butter until brown.
Add meat, carrots, gravy and seasonings.
Mix together; pour in greased baking dish.
Cover with mashed potatoes.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. - 36.1932
Add cream and butter to mashed potatoes.
You may use food processor to mince the beef, but the texture is much nicer if you use a meat grinder, however the latter takes more time and patience.
Saute the onion slightly, add salt and pepper and mix into the... - 36.2756
Butter Shepherd's Pie
1. Generously grease a large (8-cup or 3-quart) baking dish or casserole.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
3. Add and sauté onion till soft and transparent.
4. Crumble in the beef and add gravy or quick... - 45.4048
The Shepherd's Pie is one of the lamb pies I've tasted! Just try out the The Shepherd's Pie if you don't believe in what I say! - 42.3791
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water, until tender.
3) Pour off the water from cauliflower and mash until fine.
4) In a saucepan, mix together lamb, tomato juice, water, bouillon,... - 46.0459
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat the onion.
4) To this, add the meat and brown slightly.
5) To the pan, transfer the mixture.
6) Now add the salt and herbs.
7) Gradually add the stock.
8) In the hot oven, cook... - 40.5281
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat oven safe skillet. Add beef. When partially cooked, add carrots through cumin. Cook covered for 10-15 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
3. Add peas and garlic, cook 1 minute.
4. Add balsamic... - 0
Scalloped Shepherd's Pie
1. In a frying pan, heat oil, add chopped onion and cook until softened, add sliced mushrooms and stirring until well combined.
2. Add the lamb and bay leaf to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until browned, stirring to break up any... - 46.526
Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 500Â°F. In a large ovenproof frying pan, cook onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat until just softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes and simmer, uncovered, 7 minutes. Stir in chicken. Spread mashed... - 28.4591
Beef Shepherds Pie
1. Peel and cut potatoes into 2.5cm cubes. Add 2 tablespoons water: cover and cook for 10-12 minutes on high or until tender. Drain.
2. Mash potatoes: add butter, milk, salt and pepper.
3. In a large bowl, combine mince and onion and cook for 8 minutes on... - 38.3165
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Boil the potatoes and mash them in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of the butter and enough milk to give a good sticky consistency.
Put them to one side.
Melt the remaining butter in a frying pan and saute the onion.
Then add the TVP... - 36.6989
In large fry pan, brown meat on all sides in oil.
Add bouillon, P/2 cups water, soy sauce and onion to fry pan.
In cup or small bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper, curry powder and 1/4 cup water together.
Gradually stir into meat mixture.
Cover tightly and simmer... - 40.7004
Easy Shepherd's Pie
In a large skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the ground beef.
Add the vegetables and saute until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
Add the broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire and seasonings.
Simmer until thick.
Spoon into... - 42.7867
Chili sauce adds a slightly sweet touch to this potato-topped meat and veggie pie. - 37.7653
Shepherd S Pie
Drown beef in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Drain beef of excess fat through a colander lined with paper towels.
Wipe skillet with fresh paper towel.
Return beef to skillet and add 1 cup of broth, pepper, bay leaves, cloves and thyme.
Cover and simmer 30... - 40.4225
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
1. Combine the potatoes and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes with the milk and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Meanwhile, preheat... - 36.4583
Combine first 3 ingredients in a nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Melt margarine in skillet over medium-high... - 41.2241