- » Shepherd Pie Style
Shepherd Pie Style Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Shepherd Pie Style recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Shepherd Pie Style recipes.
Country Style Shepherd's Pie
Boil potatoes until tender.
Mash together with skim milk and pepper until smooth; keep warm.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet, at least 10 inches in diameter, over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally, 4... - 42.6031
You May Also Like!
Shepherd Style Rice & Lentils
In a large skillet, saute onions, allspice and garlic in vegetable oil until onions are soft. Set aside.
Combine lentils, rice, water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a 3-quart saucepan with a tight cover. Bring to a boil. Stir sauteed onions and spices into... - 42.2381
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 48.2248
How To Cook Shepherd's Pie
One of my favorite “soul food” recipe is Shepherd’s Pie…
…What’s not to love with this traditional, tasty combination?
Mashed Potatoes and Ground Beef with tasty home-style spices.
This recipe may be just how your grandmother made Shepherd’s... - 0
Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 500Â°F. In a large ovenproof frying pan, cook onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat until just softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes and simmer, uncovered, 7 minutes. Stir in chicken. Spread mashed... - 28.4591
1. In a large skillet cook beef, carrots, onion, green pepper, and garlic till beef is no longer pink. Drain off fat. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato soup, brown sugar, Dijon-style mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to... - 34.0393