- » Shelled Walnut
Shelled Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shelled walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shelled walnut recipes.
Lemon Pie In Walnut Shell
To make filling, mix honey and arrowroot, then add oil, lemon juice, egg yolks, rind, milk, and milk powder, cooking until thickened.
Fold in yogurt and whipped cream.
Spoon into baked pie shell and refrigerate for several hours.
Shell: combine... - 41.3103
Spicy Walnut Meringue Shell
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F
2) Finely chop the walnuts
3) Take a clean bowl and beat egg whites together with cream of tartar and salt, until the mixture form soft peaks.
4) Gradually add sugar, only 2 tablespoons at a time and... - 41.5867
Stuffed Shells With Walnut Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in food processor, chop walnuts. Add remaining sauce ingredients; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare filling, in small bowl, combine pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Fill each shell with 1 level... - 35.6311
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 49.4429
Walnut Pastry Crust
Combine the flour, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade.
With an on-off motion, process until the butter is the size of small peas.
Add the sugar, salt, and walnuts and process just until the dough... - 43.899
1. In a large saucepan, add walnuts and water enough to cover and heat for three minutes; drain it thoroughly
2. Spread them out in a single layer in a shallow baking pan and bake for half an hour at 325°F until crisp and a rich brown in colour
3.... - 30.2357
Put walnuts in 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
Roast in hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Add butter and soy sauce; stir.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes longer, stirring often until nuts are coated and fairly dry. - 27.5269
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad has a fine taste. The Vinegar and walnuts gives the Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 32.8795
1)In a bowl or a paper bag add walnuts, cayenne pepper, clove, garlic and salt and toss or shake well
2)Saute the nuts in oil or butter until nicely roasted and lightly browned.
SERVING ... - 26.8615
Black Walnut Pie
Mix ingredients, adding black walnuts last.
Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake in conventional oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 300 degrees and bake about 30 minutes more or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out... - 36.7404
Walnut Filling is one of those fillings that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Walnut Filling will make you crazy for all your life!! - 26.6783
Pound walnuts in a mortar or whirl in a blender.
Add garlic and mix well.
Soak bread in water.
Squeeze out water and mix bread well with nuts and garlic, until you have formed a paste.
Add vinegar and oil slowly, mixing well; season with salt. - 25.7931
1) Cover walnuts with boiling water and skin them as much as possible.
2) In a pestle and mortar, pound nuts, parsley and salt to form a paste.
3) Slowly add in fat and then the crumbs and oil and work them to make a smooth paste.
4) Mix... - 42.5445
Date & Walnut Maltie
Grease a 1 -lb.
Sieve flour with salt and spice, add sugar, chopped walnuts and dates.
Warm malt with milk and syrup in pan over gentle heat and add to dry ingredients.
Beat well and put into prepared tin.
Bake in a slow oven (350° F - Regulo 3)... - 36.3472
Black Walnut Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Sift sugar, flour and salt together and add to egg yolks; add milk and cook over boiling water until thickened.
3.Add vanilla and butter.
5.Add nut meats and pour into crumb... - 43.0964
Poached Trout With Walnut Sauce
In work bowl of food processor or blender, grind walnuts and salt together until they form a thick paste.
Combine water and vinegar.
Pour liquid through feed tube in a thin stream until mixture is blended and smooth.
Place fish in a large skillet with enough... - 32.3039
Watercress And Walnut Salad
Try this alluring Watercress And Walnut Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad recipe, this Watercress And Walnut Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.9504
Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Marinate with the egg white, salt, wine, and tapioca starch for at least 30 minutes.
Put walnuts in 2 cups boiling water.
Boil for 1 minute, then remove a few at a time and peel off the skins.
Parboil... - 44.0272
Baby Beetroots In Orange And Walnut Dressing
1) In a casserole arrange beetroots. Cover with hot water until half.
2) Cover casserole and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
3) Turn the beetroots with a spoon and put the lid again.
4) Microwave beetroots for further 7 minutes until tender.
5) With... - 42.6322
Roquefort And Walnut Tart
1. Thaw the pastry. Put aside 20 walnuts and finely chop the rest.
2. Mash the Roquefort to a puree with a fork, add the chopped walnuts and cream. Fold in the 4 eggs and grated Gruyere. Season with grated nutmeg and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°C... - 36.6652
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Take a baking tray and arrange walnuts on it. Place the tray in the preheated oven and toast walnuts for about 5-8 minutes.
3) Slightly cool the walnuts and then combine with butter and garlic and put in... - 46.5348
1. In a bowl, cream the fat and sugar
2. In another, sift the flour, soda bicarb and cream of tartar and add it to the cream mixture and stir in to blend
3. Make walnut-sized balls out of the mixture
4. Leaving enough space between two, place them all... - 40.7835
Grind walnuts through medium blade of food chopper. (You should have 3 cups.)
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon-colored.
Mix ground nuts, zwieback crumbs, orange peel, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder.
Stir into egg-yolk mixture.
Add... - 43.6438
Braised Celery With Walnuts
1. In a pot blanch the celery in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan add half of the butter and cook the onions till soft.
3. Add the celery to the onion and saute gently for 5-10 minutes until tender but still crisp.
4. In a pan fry the... - 39.6658
Endive, Apple, And Walnut Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. On a baking sheet, sprinkle the walnuts n a single layer, and toast for 7 to 8 minutes, till it's sightly browned and crispy
3. Transfer the toast to another pan and then set it aside to cool... - 45.2369
Banana And Walnut Cake
This banana walnut cake is a delightful nutty and tangy flavored cake prepared with mashed bananas, walnuts and orange and lemon zest. Prepared with a cake batter of flour, eggs, sugar, butter and lard, the banana walnut cake is baked in the oven and served... - 45.6836
Egg And Walnut Pate
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In the pan, melt the fat.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 44.4036
Spaghetti With Walnut And Pecorino Pesto
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spread the walnuts out on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 mins until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
2. Put the parsley in a food processor with 1tsp sea salt and the garlic, then... - 28.8363
Apple And Walnut Tea Bread
1. Take a loaf tin of dimensions 8.5"X4.5"X2.5" and line it with greased greaseproof paper
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and beat well until well blended
3. Turn this into the prepared loaf tin, level its surface and bake... - 47.2826
Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette has a unique taste. The red wine vinegar with black pepper gives the Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette a wonderful taste. - 34.8167
Cold Chicken With Walnut Sauce
Place the chicken, water, carrot, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Let the chicken cool in the broth.
Pick up the chicken pieces... - 40.9038
Brownies are simply delicious. The vanilla extract and sugar gives the Brownies a sweet loving taste. Must catch it. - 43.1751
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Bread
Banana Bread has a mouth watering taste. The flour with sugar and eggs gives the Banana Bread a unique taste. Must catch it. - 46.4053
Apple, Walnut, And Cheddar Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine; add apples, onion, and walnuts. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are soft, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer mixture to blender; add broth and process until... - 25.7612
Berry-bottomed Walnut Pie
Prepare Cranberry Filling and cool.
In medium bowl, beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and orange peel.
Mix in walnuts.
Spread Cranberry Filling evenly in pie shell.
Top with walnut mixture.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven about 45 minutes or until filling... - 42.0409
Banana Walnut Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Mix the walnuts into the Vanilla Tart Filling before spooning it into the tart shell.
Slice the bananas into a bowl.
Add the lemon juice and, using a fork, toss gently to coat.
Arrange the bananas in a spiral pattern on top of... - 40.0895
1. Preheat the oven at 220°C (425°F) mark 7.
2. Into a warmed large mixing bowl sift the flour and salt.
3. Rub in the butter with your fingertips, then stir in the yeast and chopped walnuts.
4. Pour in enough tepid water to make a... - 43.6582
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Grease and line a 12 in x 10 in/30 cm x 25 cm Swiss roll tin with greaseproof paper.
Reserve a few walnut halves for decoration, then finely grind 1 oz/25 g, and finely chop the remainder.
Place the eggs and sugar in... - 42.4605
Walnut Ribbon Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) Finely chop or grind the walnuts and combine with the egg white and the 1/4 cup sugar.
3) Evenly spread the mixture into a 9 inch rectangular shape and keep aside.
4) Apply butter into a 9... - 44.613
Chicken Circassian With Walnut Sauce
Place chicken breast skin side down on work surface.
Using sharp knife, cut through cartilage at wishbone end.
Snap back to expose keel bone and remove bone.
Cut chicken breast in half through wishbone.
Set half aside.
Slide blade of small sharp knife under... - 45.1161
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake has a Implausible. The flour with eggs maked the Chunky Apple Walnut Cake soft. Must cacth it. - 44.4296
Lentil And Walnut Salad
Rinse the lentils and sort through them carefully, discarding any pebbles you may find.
Transfer lentils to a large pot and add the carrots, the onion stuck with the cloves, chicken stock, bay leaf and thyme.
Set over moderate heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 42.2093
Vermicelli With Pigeons (or Cornish Game Hens) And Walnut Sauce
Place the birds in a large pot; add the water, broth, onions, carrots, celery, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the birds are fork-tender.
Remove from the stock, cool, remove skin and bones, and cut the birds into... - 45.0872
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2.Break the nuts along with their shells and put them on the cookie sheet.
3.In a bowl, mix orange rind, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg and mix them in a mortar.
4.Put the crushed mixture on the... - 38.9128
Walnut Sesame Seed Bread
In bowl, dissolve sugar in 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the warm water; sprinkle in yeast and let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
Stir together whole wheat and all-purpose flours and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, combine remaining warm water with oil; stir in... - 43.1881
Walnut Port And Pipo Crem' Dressing
1) In a microwavable bowl, mix together Pipo Crem', walnut oil, port and microwave for 1 minute on LOW.
2) Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the dressing and serve warm. - 29.5786
Walnut Cheese Pie
1. Prepare the cornflake pie shell as directed. Press evenly over the bottom of a greased 7" x 8" (1 8-20 cm.) round cake tin or loose bottom cake tin. Chill while you make the filling.
2. Sieve cottage cheese through a wire sieve and knead until very smooth.... - 44.7843
Walnut And Aubergine Gratin
1) Into a very large bowl, place the sliced aubergines along with the walnuts.
2) To this, add 2 pints of cold water.
3) On high power, cook covered for 12 to 14 minutes, or until it starts boiling.
4) Drain thoroughly and again bring the aubergines... - 46.8128
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 43.2652
Chocolate Chip Walnut Pie
Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy.
Beat in flour, granulated and brown sugars until well blended.
Blend in melted butter.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Spoon into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center... - 40.7266
Whipped Cream Walnut Pie
Chess Pie is a yummy nut pie that is both tasty and visually appealing. The Chess Pie is simply irresistible. Try it! - 35.5675
Walnut Stuffed Onion
Peel onions and hollow out, leaving a 1/2 inch thick shell.
Combine bread crumbs, 6 tablespoons melted butter, walnuts, and oregano.
Stuff onion shells with mixture.
Dot tops with small pieces of butter.
Place stuffed onions in an 8-inch round glass... - 35.0228
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine sugar, butter, vinegar, water, cinnamon and cloves in mixer bowl; mix well.
Fold in raisins and walnuts.
Add eggs; mix well.
Spoon into pie shell.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Decrease oven temperature to 350 degrees.
Bake for 15... - 42.5703
Frozen Walnut Pie
Cream together butter and sugar.
Stir in syrup, beaten eggs, milk and vanilla or rum and beat well.
Stir in walnuts and pour into pie shells.
Bake at 400F (200C) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F (180C) and bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until knife... - 36.7206
Pasta And Walnut Fruit Salad
Prepare shells according to package directions; drain.
Blend yogurt and orange juice concentrate in small bowl.
Combine shells and remaining ingredients in large bowl.
Add yogurt mixture; toss gendy to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled thoroughly. - 28.613
Fish With Walnut Sauce
Heat oil; add flour and cook, stirring, until brown.
Slowly stir in the warm water.
Add fish and salt and pepper and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Allow fish to cool in broth.
To walnut meats add garlic powder or clove garlic.
Work in a little of... - 41.9082
1. Cook nuts in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain well and immediately mix with sugar in a bowl.
2. Spread nuts on wax paper to dry.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium heat. Deep-fry dried nuts 1/2 cup (125 ml) at a time until lightly caramelized, about 1... - 19.3284
Best-ever Walnut Pie
In large bowl, combine syrup, eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla.
Stir briskly until well blended; do not beat because mixture should not become foamy.
Stir in walnuts.
Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to... - 38.5111
Mocha Walnut Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; mix well.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur, vanilla and salt.
Pour into pastry shell; top with walnuts.
Bake 40 to 45... - 38.6716
Walnut & Honey Pie
Prepare Sweet Pie Pastry.
Divide dough into 2 balls.
Wrap each in waxed paper and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 ball of dough to a 12-inch circle.
Carefully place dough in a 10-mch tart pan with a removable... - 36.7702
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad tastes great and is very easy to make. Try this simple recipe of Fennel Orange and Walnut Salad and share your feeback. - 40.516
Walnut Fudge Pie
1. Start heating oven to 350°F.
2. In double boiler, melt chocolate; remove from water. Add brown sugar, butter; beat until well blended.
3. Add granulated sugar; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition till blended. Add salt, milk,... - 40.2743
Dutch Apple Walnut Pie
This Dutch Apple Pie is a desire ! Try this fruity creamy spiced pie bake for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Dutch Apple Pie. - 35.8749
1) In a small saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the margarine for 2 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the flour, stir constantly and cook for few seconds.
3) Gradually stir in water and broth mix, stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook... - 39.3359
Beat egg whites until stiff; place in refrigerator.
Beat egg yolks with sugar until sticky texture (pale yellow), about 6 to 8 minutes.
In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, bread crumbs and walnuts; add to yolk mixture.
Fold yolk mixture into egg... - 41.7629
Gooey Chocolate Chip And Walnut Pie
Preheat oven to 325°.
In a medium bowl, cut shortening into flour and salt.
Add water, one tablespoon at a time until a dough is formed that sticks together easily.
Using fingers, press dough into pie pan.
In a large bowl, beat... - 43.4341
Walnut Soup With Yogurt
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the garlic and walnut paste. Cook for four minutes
3. Pour in two-thirds of the water and boil for 5 minutes
4. In a small bowl, dilute the cornflour with the rest of the water
5. Add to the soup in... - 41.9399
Cranberry Walnut Pie
In mediumbowl beat eggs slightly.
Stir in next 4 ingredients.
Gently stir in cranberries, nuts and rind.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour, or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
Cool. - 39.84
Walnut Crunch Pumpkin Pie
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add the pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg; mix well.
Pour into pastry shell.
Cover edges loosely with foil.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°.
Remove foil; bake 35-40 minutes... - 46.9308
Walnut Basil Pesto
A farm to fork account which traces the journey of walnuts. Walnuts grown in most Northern Californian farms are the products of organic and sustainable agricuture. They find their way into delectable desserts and savory dishes all across the country. - 117.644
Maple Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 9-x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Gently separate each biscuit into 3 thin layers of dough and press 15 biscuit layers over the bottom of pan.
4. Top with half of the walnuts, syrup, and... - 37.8718
1 Preheat the oven and switch it off.
2 In a pot add water and bring to a boil.
3 Add the walnuts and cook for about 10 minutes to blanch.
4 In a colander or sieve, drain the nuts.
5 Pat dry with a kitchen paper.
6 Spread them... - 36.0145
Flour pie crust according to package directions.
Line 9-inch Flan pan with pie crust, floured side down, pressing out any cracks.
Line crust with heavy-duty foil.
Bake in preheated 375Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Carefully remove foil; bake pastry shell 10 minutes... - 38.8623
In the top of a large double boiler, cream butter with brown and white sugars until light and fluffy.
Stir in beaten eggs, salt, corn syrup, and the 1/2 cup of cream.
Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add walnuts and... - 40.0781
Walnut Cream Pie
To make pastry, beat butter, sugar, salt and egg in a large bowl.
Sift in flour.
Knead ingredients to make a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out two-thirds of dough to... - 45.7997
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 44.7493
Double Walnut And Chocolate Tart
In large bowl, combine flour, walnuts, sugar and salt.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Combine egg yolk and water; drizzle over dry ingredients, tossing lightly with... - 47.669
California Walnut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a bowl, using a sieve, shift together flour and salt.
3. Add shortening and using a pastry blender, cut shortening until it is broken to the size of small peas.
4. Gradually add milk,... - 48.1346
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a food chopper and pass walnuts through them. Add to confectioners' sugar and mix well.
3. Whisk egg whites to soft peaks. Fold in walnut mixture to egg whites.
4. Take 2 baking sheets and wrap with... - 35.3144
Caramelized Onion, Walnut, And Blue Cheese Pizza
To Cook Onions: Thinly slice onions by hand or in a food processor with the thin (2 mm) slicing blade; you should have about 5 cups.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions and cook slowly over low heat, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden.
This... - 35.8939
Pasta And Walnut Fruit Salad
1. In a pan add water or stock, cook the shells as per package directions, drain and keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, blend yogurt and orange juice concentrate and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shells with the remaining... - 41.2422
Honey Walnut Fruit Dessert
1. Remove all fruit from pineapple shell. Core and dice fruit. Peel the oranges, section, and cut into pieces.
2. Combine orange pieces, pineapple, apple, and cucumber in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix well. Chill.
3. Meanwhile, combine honey,... - 31.4886
Grape Nuts Walnut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in milk, half and half or evaporated milk. Also add in the corn syrup, eggs, butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Using the Stir blade, run the... - 47.6012
Walnut Crumb Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar and spices.
Cut in margarine until mixture has a crumbly consistency.
Add nuts and mix well.
Turn half of mixture into unbaked pie shell.
In a large bowl, dissolve baking soda in... - 41.6086
Caramel Pear & Walnut Tart
Lay pie shell in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Fold pastry edge down into pan and press flush with pan rim.
With a fork, prick bottom of pie shell about 15 times.
Bake in a 400° oven until medium golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Cool on a... - 43.3613
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook lamb pieces. Rosemary, garlic and onions on medium flame. Add in parsley.
4) In a... - 43.9427
Honey Walnut Palmiers
1. Cover a large cookie sheet with double thickness of brown paper.
2. Let the patty shells stand at room temperature 1/2 hour, to soften.
3. On lightly floured pastry cloth, overlap patty shells, making three rows of 4 shells each. With rolling pin, roll to... - 40.2182
Date Walnut Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 325°F
3. On a fruit board, pit dates and sliver and chop walnuts. Dust with a little flour, in a bowl.
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Cream the butter and... - 47.5657
Doña Rossana Cooks Walnut Cookies
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours
For the shells:
Mix 3 ounces of butter with the cream cheese (at room temperature) add flour, divide it into 4 balls of dough and put it in the fridge for 60 minutes. Put the 4 mini-pans in the refrigerator as... - 35.9538
Walnut Crumb Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar and spices. Mix well.
3) Now, cut in the margarine until the mixture has a coarse consistency.
4) Stir in the nuts.
5) Into the unbaked pie shell, turn half of this... - 48.5158
Walnut Meringue Ice Cream Pie
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie plate.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Place egg whites in a clean dry copper or stainless-steel bowl.
Beat on medium speed until foamy.
Sprinkle in salt, raise speed, and beat until soft peaks form.
When egg whites are soft, begin... - 43.9392
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
Cook in boiling water until just barely cooked (al dente).
Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add ingredients and cook until lamb is medium done.
Add and let cook slightly.
Add to above and puree in food processor.
Place... - 45.1235
Wonderful Walnut Pie
Early in day: Start heating oven to 350°F.
Line 8" or 9" pie plate with pastry; make Coin Edge (or Fluted Edge).
In double-boiler top, cream together brown sugar and butter; stir in granulated sugar, eggs, salt, corn syrup, and cream.
Cook over hot, not... - 46.721
Apple Raisin Walnut Pie
1. Prepare pastry and press evenly in 10-inch pie plate. Flute edges with fork.
2. Blend the arrowroot with the apple juice in a large saucepan.
3. Add apples, spices, salt, lemon juice, honey, raisins, and walnuts.
4. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring... - 40.4435
Individual Coffee Walnut Souffles
Combine gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, instant coffee and salt in 2 1/2-quart saucepan.
Beat egg yolks with milk.
Add to gelatin mixture.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves, and mixture thickens slightly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from heat; add... - 40.6164
Wash mushrooms; scoop out stems and as much of large mushrooms as possible, leaving shell.
Saute celery, onion and green pepper.
Chop up small mushrooms and centers of large mushrooms and stems.
Add cracker crumbs, walnuts, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Combine... - 40.6887
Prociutto And Walnut Stuffed Onions
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375°F.
2) Clean and peel onions. Onions needs to stand upright, so cut 1/2-inch slice from sprout end and root end.
3) Place the onions in an 8-inch square glass dish and add 1/4 cup water to cover.
4)... - 45.3509
Rhubarb Pie With Lattice Walnut Crust
1. Make the pastry: Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
2. Add the butter and shortening and blend them in with a pastry blender or your fingertips until you have small, even-sized particles. Add the ground nuts.
3. Beat together the... - 45.6626
Walnut Cream Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 450°.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and butter.
3. Break one egg at a time and beat it well.
4. Add light cream slowly, stirring well.
5. Add cloves.
6. In another bowl, sieve the flour. Dredge raisins and nuts in... - 46.89
Salsa Di Noci
1. Into a blender, put walnuts, cream and marjoram and blend at medium speed for about 2 minutes.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Serve the sauce on freshly cooked ribbon pasta. - 33.9027