- » Shell Shrimp Soup
Shell Shrimp Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shell shrimp soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shell shrimp soup recipes.
Shrimp N Shell Casserole
In 1-quart casserole, blend soup, milk, sherry, and curry powder.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes; stir. - 26.5269
Rich Creamy Shrimp Bisque
Cook 1/2 pound of the shrimp in rapidly boiling salted water with lots of lemon juice 2 to 3 minutes until pink; do not overcook.
Dice and reserve.
Combine rest of shrimp, milk, half-and-half cream, onion, celery, anchovy paste, bouquet garni and rice.
Cover,... - 42.0336
Shrimp Bisque is common in any seaside restaurants. But with the gradual availability of required shelled shrimps in market, you can often surprise your family with this shrimp recipe. Shelled shrimps is wonderfully incorporated with portion of minced shrimp,... - 49.7103
Wah Wonton Soup
Bring simmered broth to boil, add gizzards and hearts and cook 3 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots, livers, squid and vegetable; bring back to boil and cook 2 minutes.
Add shrimp, bring just to boil and remove from heat.
Add wontons, as in Wonton Soup. - 34.0632
Shrimp N Shell Casserole
Shrimp N Shell Casserole is easy to recipe casserole. Shrimp N Shell Casserole gets its taste from seafood mixed with macaroni and flavored with sherry. Shrimp N Shell Casserole is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 31.8294
Shrimp And Shell Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a saucepan, mix the shrimp soup, milk, sherry, parsley, and curry powder together.
3) Cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, until the soup is thawed.
4) In a 1 quart casserole, combine the... - 38.8966
Shrimp And Ham In Patty Shells
In saucepan, brown ham and cook mushrooms and garlic in butter.
Stir in soup and cream.
Add shrimp and parsley.
Heat; stir now and then. - 29.7369
Shrimp In Patty Shells
1. Put butter, onion and garlic into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH, or until onion is tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Add soup, milk, cooked shrimp and peas; mix. Cover with waxed paper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes... - 30.7719
Shrimp In Patty Shells
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion and garlic in the butter, uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes or until the onion is soft, stir after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the soup, milk, peas and cooked shrimp, cover with a waxed... - 32.9523
Shrimp In Patty Shells
This Shrimp in Patty Shells tastes incredible ! Try these seafood stuffed patties for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Shrimp in Patty Shells are welcome. - 30.2573
Shrimp And Ham In Patty Shells
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add ham and cook until it turns brown.
2) Add garlic and mushrooms. Cook for some more time.
3) Stir in cream and soup.
4) Add parsley and shrimp. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5)... - 42.1084
Creamed Shell Fish Soup
If using fresh prawns or shrimps simmer the shells in the water to obtain a good flavoured stock.
If using ready prepared or frozen fish, add a few drops anchovy essence to the water.
If using uncooked frozen scampi simmer gently in the water for about 5... - 36.1462
Spring Vegetable Soup With Shells
1. Bring broth to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over high heat. Stir in carrots and pasta; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently just until carrots and pasta are tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes; or according to package directions).
2. Add... - 36.567
Gourmet Style Coconut Shrimp Soup
Pound or chop to a paste the shallots, garlic, anchovy paste, sugar, soy sauce, pepper, salt, coriander, Ac'cent, and Tabasco.
Blend with the coconut milk and cream.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp and lemon rind; cook 5 minutes. - 35.7035
Shrimp And Mushroom Soup
Place the mushroom caps, onion, cucum ber pieces, and lemon juice in a small'glass bowl.
Add the white vermouth.
Cover and cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Oil a plate.
Place the shrimp on the plate.
Sprinkle with oil and cook for 2 minutes (highest... - 39.3304
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In a 1 quart nonmetal casserole combine butter or margarine, 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 4 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in the uncooked rice; cover and set aside.
In a 3... - 47.5295
Cabbage And Shrimp Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© shrimps for 3 minutes.
2) Add the water, water chestnuts, salt and cabbage.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until cabbage is tender and crisp.
4) Serve the Cabbage And... - 34.904
Creamy Shrimp And Mushroom Soup
In medium saucepan, combine undiluted soups; gradually add 1 soup can water, sherry, milk and shrimp.
Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally. - 29.4382
Curried Lobster In Patty Shells
Bake patty shells in toaster oven.
Combine soup, milk, lobster, and curry powder in saucepan.
Heat, stirring occasionally.
Serve in patty shells. - 27.9316
Shrimp Balls For Soup
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince with smoked ham.
2. Blend egg white into shrimp mixture, along with salt, sugar, cornstarch and soy sauce. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil and carefully drop in shrimp balls, a few at a time. Cover... - 29.0706
Cream Of Shrimp & Dill Soup
Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells.
Dice shelled shrimp; refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large saucepan, combine shrimp shells, clam juice, water, parsley, thyme and sage.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain liquid... - 43.8683
Shrimp With Tomato Soup
Shrimp With Tomato Soup is east to make soup recipe. Shrimp With Tomato Soup gets its desired taste from vegetable and eggs mixed with chicken broth. Shrimp With Tomato Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 42.4772
Shrimp Newburg is a tasty dish that you can serve for an informal dinner at home. I love to serve this hot dish for dinner on weekdays. Try this excellent Shrimp Newburg recipe! - 22.4861
Easy shrimp Bisque
Place butter, vegetables, shallot, shrimp, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 8 minutes.
Remove shrimp from casserole and shell.
Set shrimp and shells aside.
Add seasonings and flour to vegetables in casserole; mix well.
Place shrimp shells and... - 46.4361
Shrimp Newburg Ramekins
1 Combine soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring often, until bubbly.
Fold in shrimps and rice.
Spoon into 6 individual baking dishes or an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 20 minutes for... - 29.9557
Chupe De Camarones
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes, chili pepper and oregano in oil 5 minutes, stirring to blend.
Add stock, salt and black pepper; bring to boil, add rice and potato halves, and cook, covered, 30 minutes, adding corn last 10 minutes.
Raise heat to boiling, add... - 38.857
Shrimp And Pumpkin Soup
Chop the shrimp; combine with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and chili peppers; cook over low heat 10 minutes. - 34.5616
Tomato Shrimp Soup
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion, green pepper and garlic until vegetables are tender.
Stir in vegetable juice and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and fish.
Cook until... - 39.7643
Pumpkin Soup Wrth Shrimp
Skin and seed the pumpkin and remove the pith, Cut the flesh into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) slices and then into small cubes.
Wash the celery.
Remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks finely.
Put the shallots, pumpkin, celery stalks and leaves into a... - 45.0123
Peas And Shrimp Bisque
Slowly saute bacon in saucepan until crisp.
Add onion and peas.
Cook, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes, or until peas are just tender.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir gently until well mixed.
Cook, covered, over low heat 20 minutes, or... - 43.6315
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. Shell the shrimp, rinse the shells, and pat them dry. Cut the shrimp in half horizontally and rinse out the sand veins.
2. Place a large pot over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the shrimp shells; cook until they turn... - 32.0243
Lemon Shrimp Soup
1. Halve peeled and deveined shrimp, reserving the shells, lengthwise.
2. Take a pot, add oil, heat well. Add the shrimp shells and sauté to turn pink.
3. Mix in chicken stock, citrus leaves, slivered chilies and lemon grass. Heat till mixture... - 45.113
1) Take a soup kettle and place the haddock or the fish heads in it.
2) Add the shells of the raw shrimps to the fish heads.
3) Boil the contents after adding basil, thyme, lemon rind, onion, fennel and cold water to it.
4) Allow it to boil for 20... - 47.687
1. Saute the onion, carrot, thyme, bay leaf, parsley and celery leaves in two tablespoons of the butter until lightly browned.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp. Cook, covered, in one cup of the broth and the wine five minutes. Strain. Reserve eight shrimp for... - 34.962
1) Chop the shrimps into a fine paste.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together shrimp paste, salt, sugar, cornstarch and water.
3) Shape into marble size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or clam juice and the broth to boil.
5)... - 45.0995
Chicken Shrimp Soup
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a large frying pan and lightly brown chicken on all sides.
Remove chicken from pan; add onions and garlic and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
Stir in parsley, wine or apple juice, tomato sauce, and... - 37.6026
Lima Shrimp Soup
Lima Shrimp Soup is an alluring appetizer recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Lima Shrimp Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 47.163
The artichoke shrimp bisque is a flavorful seafood soup cooked with artichokes. Prepared with clean shrimps, the artichoke and shrimp bisque is cooked with scallions, onions and carrots along with heavy cream and eggs. Flavored with lemon juice, the shrinp... - 47.4701
Shrimp And Asparagus Soup
1. Shell shrimp, then devein by inserting a toothpick at the curve of the back and pulling out the alimentary canal. Remove tails. Place shells in a small saucepan with 3/4 cup water and boil over medium heat until water is reduced by half. Strain... - 40.7914
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the jalapenos, onions, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the oregano, thyme, and bay... - 40.8854
Coconut Shrimp Soup
1. In a large mortar, place the shallots, the garlic, anchovy paste, sugar, and soy sauce and pound to a smooth paste.
2. Add the pepper, salt, coriander, Ac'cent, and Tabasco and pound again to a smooth paste
3. In a large saucepan, place the coconut... - 42.9767
Quick Pea Soup With Shrimp
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and add in it water and potato, place it on medium heat and bring the mix into boiling point.
2. Add rest all ingredients into the mix, except shrimp, sour cream, and garnishing items. Continue cooking until potato turns soft... - 48.4865
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 48.7029
Sherried Tomato Shrimp Bisque
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, with 1 cup water. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
2. In food processor or blender, in... - 33.0281
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp
Put the bacon and sorrel in a casserole with 5 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle the flour over the mixture and stir well.
Add 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fI oz) of water, the sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and... - 47.1748
Vegetable Shrimp Soup
1) Make a paste from the onions, garlic, coriander, cumin, salt, chilli peppers and ginger by pounding or chopping it.
2) In a saucepan heat oil and sautÃ© the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the coconut milk and bring to... - 42.5152
Hearty Lemon Shrimp Soup
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine water, bouillon cubes, and chiles.
Slice fresh lemon grass and tie loosely in a piece of moistened cheesecloth; or place dry lemon grass in a teaball or wrap in cheesecloth.
Add to pan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and... - 35.5231
Shrimp And Mushroom Soup
1) Take a plate, smear oil all over and place the shrimps on the plate.
2) Sprinkle oil all over the shrimps and cook in the microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
3) Remove the plate from the microwave, stir the shrimps and rearrange them after... - 45.8707
Thai Soup With Lemon
Shell and devein shrimp, dice and reserve.
Combine shells, fish heads and scraps, bay leaves, peppercorns, onion, green onion tops, chili peppers, lemon juice and peel and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes; skim off any scum that... - 43.0852
Ten Precious Soup
1. Soak beche de mer.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in half if large. Slice fish fillet against the grain. Shred bamboo shoots and beche de mer. Mince scallion stalk. Blend cornstarch and stock to a paste.
3. Heat oil very hot and stir fry shrimp and bamboo... - 33.9802
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 39.1361
Asparagus Shrimp & Watercress Soup
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus, then cut spears into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine broth, lemon peel, tarragon, and white pepper; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add capellini; when broth returns to a... - 37.4235
Shreveport Club Shrimp And Crabmeat Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Saute the onions and leeks until limp, 5 minutes.
Add shrimp and saute without browning for 5 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Add the chicken stock, salt, and pepper.
Add the crabmeat and saffron.
You may need to add additional... - 41.6347
Shrimp Pumpkin Soup
1. Chop the pumpkin and the shrimp
2. Combine the shrimp with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
3. Place on heat and heat gently till boiling
4. Add the pumpkin cubes, salt, and chili peppers and simmer till the pumpkin is... - 37.0838
Shrimp Tortilla Soup
1. Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips. In a large skillet pour cooking oil to a depth of 1/4 inch; heat over medium-high heat. Fry tortilla strips, a few at a time, in hot oil about 1 1/2 minutes or till browned and crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer... - 35.8135
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
In large saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook green pepper in butter until tender.
Blend in soup, tomato paste, Sherry and hot pepper sauce.
Add shrimp and pimiento.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine eggs and cream.
Blend about 250 mL (1 cup) hot soup... - 36.9206
Miso Soup With Shrimp And Tofu
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the water into the miso.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining 4 cups of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
Add the edamame, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach in bunches and stir to wilt.
Add... - 38.772
Scandinavian Vegetable Soup With Shrimp
In a large saucepan combine the carrot, the peas, the cauliflower, the potato, drained, and the green beans with 2 cups salted cold water and boil the mixture for 7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the spinach and cook the mixture, stirrin - 22.0169
Gingered Shrimp & Capellini Soup
1. Combine broth and ginger in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in shrimp and pasta; cover, immediately remove pan from heat, and let stand for 4 minutes (do not uncover). Check shrimp for doneness (shrimp... - 30.4767
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 33.2052
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add shrimp shells and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Add broth, wine, and water; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Strain broth mixture through... - 35.8914
1. In 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook shrimp shells until pink, stirring constantly with slotted spoon. Discard shells, leaving flavored oil in Dutch oven.
2. Add shrimp to oil and cook over medium-high heat, stirring... - 39.9561
Shrimp Gumbo (french)
PREPARATION combine tomatoes, bouillon, okra, and seasonings in deep saucepan.
Simmer for 15 minutes; add shrimp.
Reheat - 33.7962
Shrimply Delicious Buttermilk Soup
1. In small saucepan, combine onion and 1/4 cup water. Cook over medium heat until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Transfer to food processor.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except reserved shrimp and dill sprigs; process until pureed, about 2 minutes.
3. Pour... - 31.6801
1. Remove the shells from the shrimp, and wash in cold water. Reserve 1/2 cup shrimp for garnish. Put the shells into a pan with the stock, and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
2. Melt the butter, and cook the onion, carrot, and celery for 4-5 minutes to soften.... - 39.54
1. Wash shrimp.
2. Combine 2 onions, vinegar and water; heat to boiling, add shrimp and boil 15 to 20 minutes or until pink.
3. Remove shrimp, shell and clean. Save the stock.
4. Chop remaining onion and brown in butter; blend in flour and add okra.
5. Add... - 39.2491
Butter Shrimp Bisque
1. In a food processor, chop the shrimp with a cup of the butter until almost pasty.
2. Melt the remaining butter in a large pan.
3. Add the flour, and stir over low heat 1 minute.
4. Slowly stir in the fish stock and wine. Stirring constantly, heat slowly to... - 39.2579
Rinse the shrimp and set them aside.
In a covered saucepan, saute the onions and apples in the butter or oil for about 10 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, for a minute or two.
Then stir in the water or... - 46.4618
Prawn Shrimp Bisque
1. Place prawns (shrimp), onion and tomato paste (puree) in a food processor or blender and process to make a puree. With machine running, slowly add stock and process to combine.
2. Place prawn (shrimp) mixture in a saucepan and cook over a low heat,... - 32.2238
Sizzling Rice Soup
Sizzling Rice Soup is a yummy and unique soup that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Sizzling Rice Soup recipe especially because of the effect of surprise and appreciation you... - 48.8731
Bookbinder's Shrimp Chowder
Bookbinder's Shrimp Chowder is a delicious soup version. An easy to make chowder recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 43.1705
Chicken Shrimp Gumbo
Cook fowl with 5 cups water, garlic, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper for 3 hours, or until tender.
Cool and remove meat from bones.
Cut into pieces.
Strain broth and reserve.
Add enough water to make 6 cups.
Cool and skim off fat.
Cook salt pork... - 42.1354
Corn Chowder With Shrimp
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over high flame. Add in bell pepper, onion, celery, jalapeno, pepper and garlic. Saute well for about 2 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
2) Add in the flour and whisk continuosly to mix well for about a... - 43.7884
Garlic Shrimp With Mayonnaise
In blender bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, egg, dry mustard and salt.
Blend at medium high speed until well mixed.
With blender running, slowly add 1/2 cup olive oil in very thin stream.
Slowly add lemon juice, stopping to scrape sides, if... - 49.4972
Quick New England Clam, Oyster And Shrimp Chowder
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the salt pork and onions over a medium-high heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
2) Then stir in the potatoes and cream over a highest heat.
3) Place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds, then... - 45.4722
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cover; bring to boil.
Add shrimp; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove, bay leaf before serving. - 35.6628
Bake patty shells according to package directions.
Combine soup and milk; heat.
Add shrimp and the frozen peas and heat, stirring, till just simmering.
Cook slowly, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the sherry and half the cheese. (Sprinkle remaining cheese in baked... - 34.528
In a small stockpot over medium-low heat, heat the oil and saute the shrimp shells until red and aromatic.
Add the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic; saute until tender and light golden.
Add the remaining ingredients, bring to a simmer, and cook, uncovered,... - 36.119
Herbal Shrimp Broth
Peel the shrimp.
Cover and refrigerate the peeled shrimp until time to serve.
Place the shrimp shells in a large pot and add all of the other ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce the heat to medium, and simmer until the stock is reduced to 2... - 43.2999
Looking for a healthy and light meal option? Then take a look at this corn soup recipe. The chef here provides very clear directives to make a scrumptious corn soup combined with shrimps and eggs. Very simple to make and would taste like what you get in... - 83.5308
Shrimp Crab Bisque
1. To a medium sized microwavable casserole or bowl add butter.
2. Place in the microwave and melt the butter at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
3. Blend in flour, seasoning, bouillon, onion, red pepper sauce and 1 cup cream
4. Stir in shrimp and crab... - 45.0735
Shrimp Vegetable Broth
1. In a saucepan mix together water, carrots, and bouillon granules and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or till carrots are tender.
3. Add shrimp, mushrooms, and peas; simmer, uncovered for about 5 minutes or... - 40.6359
Peruvian Shrimp Chowder
Simmer celery, onions, pepper, bay leaf, and allspice in 1 cup water for 10 minutes.
Clean shrimps, removing shell and intestinal vein and add to vegetables addwater, and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
Add milk just before serving, reheat, and serve in... - 35.4665
Shrimp Corn Chowder
1. In a one-quart saucepan, add potatoes and boiling water and cook over high flame for fifteen minutes
2. When they are fork tender, turn the heat down and allow to cool, reserving the liquid
3. In a three quart saucepan, saute scallions and garlic in... - 45.9006
Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo
Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo is rich with the flavors of shrimp, clam juice and seasonings. This rich tasting appetizer is the best bet to add to your party menu. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo. - 44.651
In large saucepan, over medium heat, cook shrimp, scallops, potatoes and garlic in margarine until seafood is done.
Stir in flour until blended.
Gradually add chicken broth and pepper.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Stir in light cream;... - 40.1995
Seafood Okra Gumbo
Shell shrimp and saute in 2 tablespoons of the butter for several minutes or until they turn a bright coral color.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a soup kettle, add okra, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender.
Stir in onion and cook... - 43.7155
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a kettle; stir in potato soup and milk.
2 Heat to boiling; stir in frozen shrimp; heat to boiling again, then simmer, stirring several times, 25 minutes, or just until shrimps are tender. Remove from heat - 23.3869
1 Combine the shrimp shells, broth, and water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the flavors are blended, about 10 minutes. Strain the broth mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl; discard the shells and set the broth... - 34.9783
Cook shrimps, remove shells, and clean.
Force shrimps through food chopper, or whirl in blender.
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add shrimps, cream, and salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and sherry to taste.
Put thin... - 42.3446
Shrimp Bisque With Chicken
Grind shrimp in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Melt butter in a saucepan and sauté onion, celery and carrot until tender.
Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add stock, thyme and salt; simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes. - 32.526
1. If using medium to large shrimp then cut them into smaller pieces. If using canned or cocktail shrimp you can leave them whole.
2. In soup pan, saute in butter the celery and shallots for 2 minutes. Add chicken stock, sherry and lemon juice. Bring to a... - 38.3892
Zuider Zee's Shrimp Gumbo
In large saucepan cook celery, green pepper, green onion, and parsley in butter till tender.
Blend in soup, okra and liquid, tomatoes, rice, shrimp, water, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat and stir in file (never cook... - 34.8919
Shrimp Gumbo With Tomato
Thaw frozen shrimp.
In heavy skillet cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot oil till tender. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes, okra, salt, pepper, bay leaves, and hot pepper sauce.
Reduce heat (220°).
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Add shrimp; cook 10 to 15... - 41.3214
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, water, salt, and herb bouquet.
2 Let cook for 5 minutes.
3 Strain the broth and reserve.
4 Shell the shrimps and devein.
5 Mix the rice with reserved broth and simmer until rice is soft.
6 Meanwhile, in a pan heat... - 45.4684
Easy Tomato And Shrimp Gumbo
In 3-qt casserole place onion and butter.
Microwave at High (10) 3 Minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until onion is limp.
In small bowl stir together cornstarch and water.
Add to onion along with tomatoes, green pepper, garlic, salt, nutmeg, pepper, shrimp... - 35.0281
1. In large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter, remove from heat and blend in flour until smooth.
2. Return to heat, add shrimp and cook, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add 2 cups water, the crab or shrimp boil, salt and pepper,... - 43.357
Ruth's Shrimp Gumbo
1. To prepare the roux: In a 6-inch skillet, stir the flour constantly over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove from the heat.
2. To prepare the gumbo: In a 6-quart Dutch oven, cook the bacon over moderately high heat for 3 minutes or until... - 33.594
Jiffy Shrimp Newburg
Cook shrimp, following label directions.
Combine soup, milk, salt and nutmeg in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling.
Beat egg yolks slightly with wine in a small bowl; blend in about 1/2 cup of hot shrimp sauce; slowly stir back into remaining mixture in... - 35.3276