- » Shelf Reliance
Shelf Reliance Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shelf reliance recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shelf reliance recipes.
Oatmeal With Banana Chip Breakfast
Looking for some simple and healthy breakfast recipes? This video will suit you jut fine. Watch it to learn this full of health and taste oatmeal with banana chip breakfast. Do not give it a miss. - 78.4317
A beachy treat for the summer! A pina colada is the summer drink to be had! Whip it up in your own kitchen you have set the moods swinging! Watch the video for more. - 95.3223
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Throwing a back yard party? Then this salsa served with tortilla chips is gonna be the highlight of your evening! Watch the video on to make this salsa! - 109.741
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 94.1279
Thrive Food Storage Refried Beans
This is the version of the refried beans that Natalie has! This bake is enough to fill the hungry you on those boring days! Watch Natalie show how to make this bean bake. - 110.191
Thrive Chicken Enchiladas
Featuring freeze dried foods, food rotation systems (food storage shelves), and our revolutionary calculators for food storage and emergency kits, Shelf Reliance offers the tools you'll need to create a comprehensive, customized emergency preparedness plan. - 102.409
Coconut Granola With Dried Fruits And Nuts
Often kids ask for some crunchy munchy snack, why not give them granola. Granola is a very health snack. You can make it with some dried fruits too. Watch this video for the recipe and enjoy. - 100.237
Powdered Milk Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate fudge is the most easy snack or dessert that can be prepared at any time. Watch this video if you wish to add some twist to the basic recipe. - 92.2456
Almond Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
Cookies are one of the most common form of snack. There are many recipes, which one do you like? Well, here is a recipe which uses some dried ingredients to make the cookies. Watch the video for the recipe. - 107.597
Baked Apple Puff Pancake
How much do you love experimenting when it comes to cooking? Cooking adventures are often fun, especially when cooking for family or with family. Here is a German pancake recipe, apt for Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. - 103.749
Triple Berry Crisp
How wonderful it is to enjoy some warm healthy and delicious fruity crisp on a winter day. Try this amazing yet simple recipe of a berry crisp. It consists of dried berries. Watch the video to learn using the berries. - 104.465
Germade Breakfast With Berry Topping
Germade is a very healthy ingredient to include it into your diet. Try this recipe if you really wish some healthy start. The chef in the video shows quickest and easiest way to make the breakfast. - 99.603
Crusted Turkey Breast With Sauce
Come Thanksgiving and turkey comes into every pantry. Try this recipe of turkey which is quick and easy to make. Watch the video to learn to use dried ingredients for the same. - 101.446
Mashed Creamy Peas
Peas are something which every body likes. Here is a nice side dish that can be made from fresh or dried peas. Watch the video for this simple yet delicious dish. - 90.7897
Mashed Creamy Cauliflower
Want to know a way to include vegetables in your kids and husbands diet? Watch this video, the chef in the video gives a good idea to do it. The dish is simple and appetizing. And can be made with any veggie. - 107.06
Blackberry Muffins With Crumble Topping
Muffins make great snack and are easy to make. Here is a simple recipe which uses dried blackberries into muffins. Watch the video for the recipe and instructions. - 110.88
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
Smoothies are drink which can be enjoyed almost anytime and any season. Watch this video, chef Todd makes quick smoothie with some Thrive dried fruits. You will love this no mess smoothie. - 96.0365
Silken Corn Soup With Caramelized Vegetables
This method could be an easy one to make soup, if you love soup for supper. Watch this video by chef Todd who shows using dried vegetables to make a silk and smooth soup. - 109.599
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 125.707
Black Beans Salad With Rice And Vegetables
If you have invited a large gathering over dinner, then this dish could be your side dish. Watch the video to learn making black beans salad with rice and vegetables. It is easy and tastes great. - 125.792
Sweet Potato Pie With Crumb Topping
Sometimes using dehydrated products can be fun and intelligent too. Just like the chef in this video, who uses some dehydrated ingredients to make sweet potato pie. - 113.133
What side dish do you like with your meat dishes? If you are looking for an idea, watch this video. The chef makes roasted vegetables that compliment any meal. - 100.544
Spaghetti With Meatball In Tomato Sauce
What form do you like meatballs? Here is a recipe with meatballs in tomato sauce serve with spaghetti to make a wonderful meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 101.862
Cheesy Mushroom Tarts
Tarts make a wonderful snack. Here is a nice recipe to make mushroom tarts with dehydrated ingredients. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 98.5796
Vanilla Whipped Topping
Often some simple looking and tasting desserts and sweet become delicious and fabulous with the toppings served over them. Here is a video showing a nice recipe for a vanilla topping. - 88.4277
Taco Tvp Salad
Those who do not know how to use Thrive products, must watch this video. The video provides an idea to use the Thrive Taco. Watch the video for the recipe. - 92.1406
Banana Blue Berry-coconut Pancake
Look this video for a healthy breakfast. The chef in the video shows how to make banana pancakes with blue berry and coconut in it. You will enjoy this recipe for quick and filling start. - 111.363
Red Bell Pepper Sweet Dip
Here is a recipe for a wonderful dip which goes so well with a number of foods and snacks. Chef Todd shows how to use the Thrive ingredients to make this dip. Watch the video to learn more. - 99.5174
New England Clam Chowder
The New England Clam Chowder has been prepared in the old fashioned manner in your house. If you wish to try a new but not very different style of cooking it, watch this video. - 109.635
Beef Stew With Cubed Beef
Won't you wish for a hot bowl of beef stew on cold winter day. Isn't it a wondeful dish to serve on a day like that. Try this beef stew recipe by chef Todd. You will love it. - 119.921
What matters more-cooking great meal for the family or spend time with family? Perhaps both. Here is a nice rice recipe which answers to both these questions. Watch the video for the recipe. - 122.547
Cheesy Cream Of Potato Soup
Soups for the health and weight watchers, here is what you need to do. Watch the video and learn how to make potato soup using some dried potato dices. You will love this soup. - 125.73
Boston Baked Beans
Baked beans, who doesn't like them. They are delicous and so easy to cook. Watch the video to learn a simple recipe from Thrive kitchen. - 114.515
*Prepare sausage TVP by combining 1 c. TVP with ¾ c. boiling water in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
*Remove and let stand several minutes. (Drain off excess water, if any, before using in this recipe.)
*Meanwhile, saute onions... - 41.1868
Risotto Style Barley And Tomato
Watch this video to surprise yourself with a twist on cooking barley and risotto. You will enjoy the recipe and video. Chef Todd demonstrates his way of cooking a healthy meal. - 107.761
Homemade Dinner Rolls
Dinner rolls are something which are a part of every dinner table. Try making some healthy and quick rolls with this video. The chef shows simple and easy it is to make dinner rolls fresh at home. - 101.539
Cheesy Spinach Casserole
Spinach is a very healthy vegetable but finds less takers. Watch this video, if you too feel that spinach can't be yummy enough. - 100.195
Thrive Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl add the apple slices, apple drink mix, water, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and sugar. Let this this sit for about 10 mins.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cornflour... - 126.46
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat the oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add onions, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, tomato ketchup, cayenne pepper and stir well for 2 minutes until the mixture has reduced.
3. Once reduced, add in... - 121.426
Creamy Chicken And Brown Rice
1. In a pot over medium high, melt butter, add the garlic and it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add in the onions, celery, instant brown rice. Stir well for a few seconds.
3. Stir in the mushrooms, chicken slices, bay leaf, chicken bouillon, season salt,... - 120.149
Creamy Smooth Asparagus Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the celery, onions, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and chicken bouillon. Mix well and let it get toasted for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the water and add... - 126.408
Honey Oat Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, honey crystals, quick oats, butter, milk, eggs, salt, baking powder, soda, vanilla extract, bananas. Mix lightly until well... - 126.382
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 128.821
Thrive Brownie Bites
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the brownie mixture with water. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Take an aluminum-lined 8 x 8 pan, pour the batter and bake it at 350 degrees F for 22 – 25 minutes.
4.... - 118.962
Beef And Pasta Bake
TVP is textured vegetable protein. It is made from soy. It is good for health and use for camping as well. - 114.031
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 112.453
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 109.699
Peach And Blackberry Smoothie
Smoothies are the best of the best when it comes to quick, easy, delicious treats. Cool down for this great recipe. - 102.513
Mac And Cheese
This macaroni dish is extra creamy and perfect for a slightly more sophisticated version of the easy recipe you've always loved. - 105.958
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Warm and gooey from the oven, these cookies are bound to disappear in a flash! Save a batch in an airtight container for soft and chewy goodness. - 116.913
Pancakes With Berries
1. For the berry compote: In a saucepan over high heat, add and combine blueberries, raspberries, sugar with peach drink. Mix well and cook it for 5 - 7 minutes or until it is of syrup consistency.
2. After 7 minutes, lower the heat and bring the... - 109.093
Cornmeal And Broccoli Soup
I will use Thrive ingredients to make meal for my family. I am going to serve cornbread with broccoli soup. - 115.534
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this... - 115.665
Pork Chops With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a plate, place and season the pork chops with sage and salt. Coat them evenly on both sides.
2. Heat a saucepan on medium high, heat oil and place the chops. Pan fry the chops for 12 - 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown. Once done,... - 105.229
Orange Berry Smoothie
Rehydrating your choice of berries in THRIVE Orange Drink is what gives this smoothie its surprising tang. - 97.4338
Split Pea And Ham Soup
Make a soup that will warm your heart and delight your guests. Works well as an appetizer or a main dish. - 106.187
Black Bean Salsa
1. In a large mixing bowl, add in the corn, green bell pepper, green chili, red bell pepper and onions. Pour in the warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes stirring in between.
2. Add in the tomatoes and mix well, Drain the vegetables of excess water... - 123.393
Cream Cheese Strawberry Pie
1. In a pot over medium heat, add in the strawberry, water, sugar, vanilla extract and lime juice. Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, add water and cornstarch to make the slurry. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another mixing... - 126.32
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 113.7
Fried Ice Cream
1. Preheat a pan on high heat, add oil and let it become hot.
2. Add in the macaroon coconut mix and stir fry in the pan until it turns golden brown or crisp. Add in the ground cinnamon and stir well.
3. Transfer the above into a large... - 112.382
Cheddar Cheese Crisp
Chedder cheese crisp is a kind of cracker. Kids will love it. We are using few Thrive ingredients for this. - 112.307
Another main dish Corn chowder, one of my favorites made with all Thrive ingredients. - 120.214
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 121.304
Garlic Mashed Potato
Garlic mashed potatoes is a wonderful dish that can be made in minutes. It is good for a busy weekday. - 115.945
Mexican Tamale Pie
Mexican Tamale Pie is a main dish. It is lot of flavor and taste in it. We are using a combination of dry and fresh ingredients. - 122.377
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
One of my favourite ingredients is whole wheat flour. I love to use it in cooking. It gives extra boost of nutrients to the diet of your family. - 123.803
Cinnamon Sugar Scones
A great recipe for breakfast, Cinnamon sugar scones. It is easy to make and tastes wonderful. - 119.451
Cinnamon Graham Crackers
This recipe is made with whole flour. Kids love these crackers. They are fun to make with Thrive products. - 121.079
Streusel-style Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease a 8x8 pan. Keep aside.
3. In a pan on medium heat, melt butter, add in the peach slices and saute it for 2 minutes.
4. Add in the ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, brown sugar, salt and... - 120.587
Thrive Life: Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Thrive Life is your premier source for emergency preparedness supplies and informational tools. Featuring freeze dried foods, food rotation systems (food storage shelves), and our revolutionary calculators for food storage and emergency kits, Thrive Life... - 117.554
Summer Potato Salad
This is a perfect salad for summer. The name is summer potato salad. It is easy and healthy recipe. You can mix some fresh and some dry ingredients to make this salad. - 113.201
Cherry Yogurt Parfait
1. In a bowl combine the peaches, blue berries, cherries, sugar and water.
2. Mix and let the fruits reconstitute on its own.
3. In a bowl combine cherry yogurt with water, break and mix well and refrigerate.
4. In a bowl whip cream with sugar and... - 125.125
Malted Vanilla Milkshake With Powdered Milk
If you are looking for some way you can use powdered milk in you food and drinks. Try this recipe. The chef in the video shows using powdered milk to make a milkshake. - 106.907
These tarts are surprisingly easy to make. Wanna know to get to baking these? Let Natalie show you just how in this video. - 113.682
Spring rolls can be made in many ways. Here is a Filipino recipe to make the Lumpia. Watch the video for the full recipe. - 101.567