- » Sheet Pan Cake
Sheet Pan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sheet pan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sheet pan cake recipes.
1. Dice broccoli, onions and mushrooms then set aside.
2. Place bacon on a cooking sheet and broil in the over until crispy then remove from oven and allow to cool. 3. Crack 8 eggs in a mixing bowl then add the diced vegetables, garlic, 1 tbs. chili powder... - 81.3395
You May Also Like!
Texas Sheet Cake Brownies
Sift sugar, flour and salt together and set aside.
Boil cocoa, water, butter and oil together.
Mix with dry ingredients.
Mix soda into buttermilk, then into main mixture.
Mix beaten eggs with vanilla and then into mixture.
Bake at 400Â° in sheet cake pan... - 37.9458
Texas Sheet Cake
Sift together sugar and flour in a large bowl.
Combine margarine, shortening, cocoa and water in a saucepan.
Bring to a rapid boil, then pour over flour sugar mixture; stir well.
Add buttermilk, eggs, baking soda and vanilla; mix well.
Pour batter into a... - 41.0628
Orange Sheet Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) In a bowl, cream oleo and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
4) To this, add eggs, beating well after each addition.
5) To this, stir in the... - 48.1437
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
Warning - This cake may contain nuts. Well actually peanuts which are technically not nuts at all but legumes (like peas and beans)... but we digress. Moist and sweet this cake won't last long enough to worry about storing the leftovers. - 0
Basic White Sheet Cake
1. Grease and flour a 12 x 8x 2 inch pan.
2. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and butter until light and creamy.
5. Add the dry ingredients and water, and beat for 1 1/2... - 42.4067
Betty's Texas Sheet Cake--chocolate!
Call it brownie cake, chocolate sheet cake or Texas brownie cake, it will always taste amazing. Great to be carried to potlucks, this is surely a must not miss cake. - 108.714
Chocolate Cherry Sheet Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
By hand, stir until well mixed.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out... - 45.0735
Mix dry ingredients together in bowl.
Cut in margarine until it looks like coarse meal.
Add milk and egg yolks and mix until barely blended.
Divide dough in half and put 1/2 in the bottom of 12 x 16 inch pan.
Using a rolling pin or smooth cup, push the dough... - 35.0251
Chocolate Sheet Cake
Lightly grease and flour a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch baking pan, then set aside.
In a large mixer bowl stir together flour, sugar, and soda.
In a medium saucepan combine water, margarine, and cocoa powder.
Bring just to boiling, stirring constantly.
Remove from the... - 48.9108
Hummingbird Sheet Cake
Sift all dry ingredients together.
Combine with moist ingredients and mix well.
Divide into three 12" x 17" x 1" sheet pans and bake at 325° for 45 min to 1 hr.
Cream the margarine and add powdered sugar gradually, then add vanilla.
Add milk slowly while... - 36.2394