- » Sheet Coconut Cake Using Cake Mix
Sheet Coconut Cake Using Cake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sheet Coconut Cake Using Cake Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sheet Coconut Cake Using Cake Mix recipes.
Easy Coconut Cookies
Mix cake mix as directed on cake mix box.
Add coconut and mix well.
If too stiff, add milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Drop cookie mix, one teaspoonful at a time, on cookie sheet, leaving plenty of space between cookies so they don't run... - 24.6267
1. Mix the cream, sweetener and extracts. Add the coconut, mix well and let stand for one hour. If mixture feels dry to the touch after one hour, add a little more cream.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Whip egg whites until it peaks. Fold into coconut... - 34.974
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Lime Orange Conserve
1) Take out orange peel in quarters.
2) Remove center membrane and seeds. Dice the pulp.
3) Using food chopper coarse blade peel it.
4) In water place the peel and boil. Cook for about 20 minutes till done.
5) Add pulp and juice to the rind.
6) Cook... - 42.5086
Aloha Tea Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) Put coconut in ungreased shallow pan.
4) Bake for 4 to 6 minutes stirring occasionally.
5) In large bowl add granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1 cup butter. Beat... - 51.0434
The World's Best Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease three cake pans of 9-inches each and flour them. Line the bottoms with wax paper and then grease and flour the paper.
3) Onto a sheet of wax paper, sift together the baking soda,... - 47.8291
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
1. In a plate put the cake crumbs or crumble a cake really finely in order to get 2 cups of cake crumbs.
2. Whisk the ready to use frosting to make it slightly loose and smooth.
3. Add the frosting to the cake crumbs and gently mix using... - 0
Autumn Moon Cakes
Grease 10 (3-inch) ruffled or fluted tartlet pans or brioche pans.
Prepare Date & Prune Paste and Moon Cake Dough.
To form moon cakes, divide Moon Cake Dough in 10 even-sized balls.
Dust 1 ball in flour.
Flatten in a circle about 3- to 3-1/2-inches in... - 37.0468
Old Fashioned Cake Doughnuts
In a bowl, stir 3 cups of the flour together with baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and mace.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs on high speed until very light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is very thick and lemon-colored.
Reduce... - 40.8805
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, combine the coconut cream and sugar.
3) Over low heat, cook until sugar melts.
4) Cool well.
5) Now, in a bowl, place the beaten eggs and then add the sugar mix to it. Stir well.
6) Into... - 40.8693
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.218
Chocolate Coconut Pinwheels
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluff}'. Beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Add cake flour mixed with baking soda and salt and beat until blended. Divide dough in half between 2 bowls. Blend melted... - 37.1528
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.9827
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Make cake as package label directs, using 2 eggs and amount of water specified on package. Fill each cone with 3 tablespoons batter.
3. Place cones on cookie sheet; bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until surface of cake springs back when... - 28.4432
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, egg white, coconut flavoring, and water in a small bowl.
Beat at low speed until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Blend in the flaked coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in.
(5 cm)... - 35.071
1 Preheat the oven to 375 ° F./gas mark 5
2 Lightly grease cariole moulds and stand them on baking tray.
3 In a bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
4 Beat the mixture very thoroughly.
5 Beat in the eggs.
6 ... - 43.2172
Elegant Rainbow Alaska
1. Prepare the pound cake according to package directions in two seperate 8-inch round cake pans and set aside to cool.
2. Line a deep 1 1/2-quart bowl with aluminum foil and extend the foil so that there is a 1-inch border over the edge of... - 43.0064
Low Carb Banana Flip
These delicious whoopie pies have a banana cream filling that is to die for. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, treat your family to a low carb dessert. - 109.33
Australia's famous Lamingtons are squares of sponge cake that are first dipped in chocolate glaze and then in coconut. - 48.7676
Golden Glory Knots
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed yeast.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into water.
Add 1 tablespoon sugar; let stand for a few minutes; then stir until yeast and sugar are... - 43.6078