- » Shaving Cream Frosting
Shaving Cream Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shaving cream frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shaving cream frosting recipes.
Whipped Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl of cold water, add in the gelatin.
2) Place the bowl over a large one with hot water. Allow the gelatin to stand till it dissolves completely. Let the gelatin cool down.
3) In another bowl, whip the cream gently.
4) Add in the cooled... - 37.3739
Lemon Angel Frost
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Fold egg yolks, lemon peel, and lemon juice into egg whites.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray; freeze firm.
Serve... - 33.3456
Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert
1) Preheat oven at 250°F.
2) Use large size mixing bowl, to blend crushed wafers and melted butter.
3) Use a well-buttered 9-inch spring form pan to line evenly with crumb mixture.
4) Place inside refrigerator for chilling.
5) In a large size... - 47.0715
How To Make Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Surprising your guests with mouthwatering desserts is not at all difficult and you will know once you watch this video recipe of Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes. It is literally a cheat's recipe but it tastes out of this world. Give it a go when you have... - 120.819
Triple Chocolate Roll
Triple Chocolate Roll has a supreme taste. Triple Chocolate Roll gets its taste from chocolate fudge mixed with raspberry jam and chocolate sauce. Triple Chocolate Roll is inspired by many resturants worldwide. - 29.5767
Chocolaty Sponge Cake
Sift the sugar, flour, and cocoa together, set aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and vanilla; continue beating 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
Sprinkle one-fourth of flour mixture over egg whites, gently fold... - 44.4709
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the marshmallow creme, hot water, vanilla and coffee powder in a small mixer bowl.
3) With an electric mixer set at low speed, beat the mixture till it is blended. Set... - 42.0781
Chocolate Gold Brick
Grease a 9" X 5" loaf pan and line with wax paper.
Mix together cookie crumbs and melted margarine. Set aside.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup margarine in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Remove from... - 37.3913
Ghirardelli Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate in boiling water.
Cream butter and sugar until light add egg yolks, one at a time, beating until very smooth.
Add chocolate and vanilla.
Sift flour, salt and soda.
Add alternately with buttermilk to chocolate mixture, beating well after... - 46.8446
Almond Angel Cake
This Basic Almond Angel cake is a great tea time snack. If you want to add that personal touch do it up with your favorite frosting and serve for dessert. - 44.3867
In mixer bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft mounds form.
Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
In another mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
Measure milk in 1-cup measure and... - 39.1789
Mocha Brownie Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 2 round layer pans, 9x1 1/2 inches.
Blend brownie mix (dry), water and eggs.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in pans.
Bake 20 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes in pans; remove from pans and place layers on wire racks to cool thoroughly.
In... - 38.4225
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" X 5" x 3"loaf pan. Line with parchment and grease parchment well.
In a small saucepan, combine coffee, chocolate, sugar, and butter. Cook over medium heat until butter and chocolate are melted. Stir... - 44.9964
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
Ham And Egg Towers
1 Mix chopped eggs, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard and salt in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend ground ham, half of one package of the cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the cream until smooth in a small bowl. Place remaining cream cheese and cream... - 37.7949
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Sieve together flour, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, whip the shortening till light and creamy. Add in sugar little by little, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix all well until well... - 46.2534
Spumoni Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 49.1534
Chocolate Cherry Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10" by 3" springform pan. Prepare cake mix as label directs; pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched with finger. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes;... - 33.1617
Lew Boyd's Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter two 9-inch round cake pans, line with parchment or wax paper, then butter and flour the paper, shaking out any excess.
In a large bowl combine the hot coffee with the unsweetened chocolate and let it melt,... - 46.9526
White Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Break the white chocolate into pieces and put them in a bowl with the butter. Place the bowl over a saucepan of gently, simmering water and leave it until the chocolate has melted. Gently stir the chocolate to incorporate the butter. Tip the mixture on to... - 39.5336
Chocolate Caramel Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a heavy saucepan, Melt 3 squares chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; cool slightly.
3. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually add sugar and brown sugar, beating until light and... - 46.0141