- » Shaved Steak Pepper
Shaved Steak Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shaved steak pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shaved steak pepper recipes.
Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steaks
This is an idea that popped in my mind, I love flat iron steaks so I wanted to do something interesting with them. I wanted a really good sauce to top it and I came up with a very simple Guinness stout reduction that was perfect. - 119.922
Seafood Risotto With Peppered Steak
1. Thaw seafood, if frozen. Rub both sides of steak with oil. Sprinkle both sides of steak with pepper and 3/4 teaspoon thyme, pressing into surface. Cover and chill steak till needed.
2. In a medium saucepan cook shallots and garlic in hot margarine till... - 37.1758
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 44.8056
Italian Style Steak Sandwiches
If desired, sprinkle eggplant slices with salt.
For pepper spread, in a medium skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add peppers, vinegar, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir for 2... - 39.1966
Grilled Steak With Arugula Salad
Hosting a family get together? Try this fabulous Grilled Steak with Arugula Salad recipe. This recipe is a complete meal with just the right balance of taste and health. Try it now. - 102.221
Garlic Hamburgers On Toasted Buns
Place meat in a mixing bowl and add garlic, salt, and pepper.
Mix lightly but thoroughly and shape into 6 to 8 patties.
Grill to the desired degree of doneness and place each on a hot toasted bun.
Top each with a pat of butter and shaved lettuce.
Serve the... - 28.9613
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 131.71
Merluza A Lo Vasco
Heat olive oil in a flat earthenware casserole.
Crush and mince garlic cloves.
Fry over moderate heat until golden brown.
Regulate heat so that oil is barely simmering before adding the potatoes.
These are cut in small, thin slices (rather shavings than... - 41.4454
Creative Philly Beef Torpedo Sandwich
Notch up your love for the tasty sandwich with Betty's exciting version of the submarine sandwich — the Philly beef torpedo sandwich. This spinoff of the classic sandwich derives much of its taste from Philly Steak Sandwich and hence the name. Follow the... - 98.3342