- » Shaved Ham
Shaved Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shaved ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shaved ham recipes.
Ham And Cheese Surprise
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) Line 2 cookie sheets with foil; lightly brush each with 1 tablespoon butter.
3) Smear mustard on one side of each bread slice.
4) Place 24 bread slices, mustard side up, on cookie sheets.
5) Place ham on... - 42.9294
Ham And Swiss Rolls
My wife likes this Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe. This Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe is simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Ham and Swiss Rolls to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights... - 38.7017
Parma Ham A Peach Plates
1. Arrange 3 slices of the ham on each plate. Slice each peach half into 6 wedges, then scatter these over the ham.
2. shave Parmesan over both plates, then drizzle with a little oil. Scatter with cracked black pepper and chervil, then serve. - 26.4368
Party Ham Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Halve the rolls horizontally.
Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with the roll bottoms.
Layer the ham and cheese over the roll bottoms.
Combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds and onion in a bowl and mix... - 40.979
Ham & Cheese Sandwich Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom halves, leaving 1/2-in. shells.
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, peppers, celery and onions in oil until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and... - 44.6021
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
Hot Ham Sandwiches
1. Split focaccia bread or French bread sticks horizontally and spread each half with ricotta cheese. Top with ham, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and Parmesan cheese shavings. Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts and is... - 26.3536
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
Ham And Cheese Biscuits
Evenly divide ham and cheese into $4 portions and place in the center of each roll.
Place in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Combine butter, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Pour over rolls.
Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Bake... - 30.9329
Party Ham Sandwiches
Combine yogurt, chives and mustard in small bowl.
Arrange bread slices on serving tray; spread evenly with yogurt mixture.
Layer lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half on top of each bread slice.
Garnish serving tray with lettuce and green onions, if... - 29.7839
Ham Spinach And Ricotta
1) Take a frying pan and melt half the butter in it. Stir in garlic and fry until it begins to color slightly.
2) Put in spinach and smoked ham and saute for about 2 minutes.
3) In a separate saucepan, melt the remaining butter. Stir in ricotta and... - 39.1641
Cheese And Ham Spirals
Having homemade frozen appetizers in the freezer can be a host's secret weapon when guests drop by. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simple and delicious recipe for cheese and ham spirals that are easy to make and freeze beautifully. - 39.5672
Party Ham Sandwiches
1. In small bowl mix yogurt, chives and mustard.
2. On serving tray place the bread slices spreading evenly with yogurt mixture.
3. On top of each bread slice, place lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half.
4. Over the... - 40.4712
Poppy Seed Ham Biscuits
1) In a small bowl, add butter, onion, poppy seed, and mustard to combine until smooth.
2) Cover with a lid and place into refrigerator for a day to blend flavors.
3) Set the oven to preheat at 350°.
4) Return butter mixture to room temperature... - 37.4586
Homemade Country-style Ham/chicken/cheese Hoagie
Call them hero, sub, po' boy, or whatever you may, hoagies a party classic that enjoys a great fan following. In this video, Betty explains how you too can put together this delectable sandwich combinations using ham, chicken or cheese. Hearty and flavorful,... - 92.8478
Grilled Bread With Serrano Ham, Manchego, And Olives
Mash a dash of salt and garlic with a mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon to make a fine paste.
Combine garlic mixture and oil in a small bowl.
Place bread on grill rack; grill 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
Rub... - 43.7426
Slivered Country Ham With Finger Biscuits
For biscuits: Preheat oven to 425°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine dry ingredients in deep bowl.
Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
With fork, add milk and toss gently; do not overmix (use only enough milk to make dough... - 43.8504
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Ham And Egg Towers
1 Mix chopped eggs, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard and salt in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend ground ham, half of one package of the cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the cream until smooth in a small bowl. Place remaining cream cheese and cream... - 37.7949
Purple Sprouted Broccoli And Prosciutto Rolls
1) Pre-heat oven to 1800/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a pan, boil the broccoli in salt water for about 3 to 4 minutes till they become soft.
3) Remove the pan from heat and drain the water. Plunge the pan straight into ice-cold water to... - 34.1835