- » Sharp Mustard
Sharp Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sharp mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sharp mustard recipes.
1) In a bowl, add egg yolks and lightly beat.
2) Add in the salt, pepper, both mustards, Worcestershire, pepper sauce, sugar and vinegar and beat to a smooth sauce.
3) While beating, add in the oil. Refrigerate.
4) Garnish with chopped... - 40.7368
You May Also Like!
Sharp Cheesy Rarebit
1. In a food processor bowl attach the Knife Blade with Disc above it.
2. Add the cheese and shred finely.
3. Tip into a large mixing bowl or zip lock bag
4. Add the flour, mustard and salt to the cheese and stir or shake to mix... - 41.786
1. In a bowl, mix finely chopped onion, mayonnaise, capers, dry mustard and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
2. Add sour cream to it and toss it well.
3. Serve Sharp Sauce after adding lemon juice over it. - 34.9898
Mom's Mustard Sauce
Mix the mustard, powdered mustard, sugar, and vinegar together in a pot.
Add the brine slowly, and beat it well into a thick sauce.
Pour it over the salmon when ready to serve. - 24.9463
Fish Salad With Mustard Sauce
Wash the fish fillets, sprinkle with the lemon juice and cut into strips with a sharp knife.
Remove the bones with tweezers.
Peel the onion and insert the bay leaf in one end.
Put the onion in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, 1 tsp. of the salt and the wine;... - 42.1623
Ten Minute Mustard Fish
1 Dissolve the mustard powder in the water and add to it the turmeric and salt.
Keep aside for at least 1/2 an hour and longer if possible to allow the taste and flavour to develop.
2 Meanwhile, heat the mustard oil to smoking point, then reduce heat and wait... - 37.9091
Cheese And Rice Balls
Simple yet delicious this Cheese and Rice Balls is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Cheese and Rice Balls! - 33.0534
Triple Mustard Chicken Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, pour in enough cold salted water to cover the chicken by at least 1 inch.
2) Place the pot over moderate heat and bring the water to a simmer.
3) Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is juicy but no... - 46.2831
The continental roll is a meat and salami roll filled with a cheese and breadcrumbs mix. The butterflied topsid is topped with salami and spread with a mix of parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and egg. Rolled up and roasted in the oven, the continental rool can... - 45.6351
Little Rice And Cheese Puffs
This Little Rice and Cheese Puffs is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Little Rice and Cheese Puffs right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So... - 47.7598
Smoked Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
To make the mustard-dill sauce: Combine prepared mustard, dry mustard, sugar and vinegar in bowl or food processor container, whisking or processing until smooth.
Add oil very gradually, whisking or processing constantly until smooth.
Stir in dill.
Chill,... - 45.3689
Sharp Mustard Recipes By Category
Sharp Mustard Ingredient: