- » Shaped Cake Pan
Shaped Cake Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shaped cake pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shaped cake pan recipes.
Heart Shaped Valentine Brownies
Here is a beautiful, delicious way to say I love you - with chocolate. The smooth, beautiful topping is what makes these valentine's brownies extra special, and professional baker Liv Hansen from the Betty Crocker Kitchens shows you how to do it. We'll never... - 124.964
Molded Heart Shaped Chicken
Arrange the chicken, including giblets, in a deep saucepan, and add the water.
Bring to a boil, and skim.
Add peppercorns, celery leaves, onion, thyme, bay leaf and crumbled bouillon cubes.
Cover, and simmer until chicken is tender, about... - 39.5207
Pan Fried Fish Cakes
I have been curious about this Pan Fried Fish Cakes since the first time heard it. The cakes fried beautifully and the Pan Fried Fish Cakes was a huge hit. You can serve them ith pride. - 39.1439
Looking for easy and quick recipe for Crab Cakes? Here is a recipe you can literally put together in 5 minutes. Just mix, shape and fry and your Crab Cakes are ready. Watch the video to know more. - 0
Betty's Simple And Tasty Salmon Cakes
Look out for these simple and tasty salmon cakes that are healthy and simply mind blowing. See this video as Betty prepares some extraordinary salmon cakes that would win all hearts. Your family and friends would definitely love it and would surely ask for... - 112.8
Quick Hash Brown - Savory Potato Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil and bread crumbs. Mix until well incorporated.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium low, heat oil and place the... - 0
Fish Cake Fritters
Are you looking for a diabetic-friendly dish which is tasty as well? Your search ends with Fish Cake Fritters! This dish can be served as a side-dish and is gluten-free and dairy-free as well. Check out this video to follow the simple steps required to make... - 108.169
Betty's Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Crab Cake Sandwich. The inspiration for this sandwich was two-fold. I recently uploaded Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce, and, since that sauce is wonderful with seafood, I wanted you to have an easy seafood dish to... - 125.84
Want the most delicious crab cakes recipe? Chef Scott is making his own version of his favorite crab cakes using recipes from two different restaurants recipes. As the video progresses, we get tips on how to make them best and the importance of each and every... - 119.982
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 0
Bar Cookies Fig Squares
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until they are light and thick.
Beat in honey and then vanilla.
Stir in whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder until well blended.
Fold figs into... - 34.9414
Molokhia Fruit Squares
Combine all ingredients except syrup and pack in shallow cake pan.
Chill thoroughly several hours.
Cut in 2-inch squares and serve topped with syrup and a spot of whipped cream. - 27.102
Orange Flower Bread
Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
Turn the dough into the pan and press it out evenly to the sides.
Take off the sides and place a plain 3-inch round cookie cutter in the center of the dough.
Using a sharp knife, cut through the dough from the outside edge of... - 34.1026
Sprinkle yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105Â°F.to 115Â°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80Â°F.to 90Â°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over butter, sugar, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm; add... - 39.1316
Mix the flours and salt together in a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and stir into the flour.
Mix to a dough, then turn it out onto a Iightly floured surface and knead well.
Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with oiled plastic wrap and... - 33.6915
Boxty Bread (boxty In The Pan)
Peel the raw potatoes and grate into a clean cloth.
Wring them tightly over a basin, catching the liquid.
Put the grated potatoes into another basin and spread with the cooked mashed potatoes.
When the starch has sunk to the bottom of the raw potato liquid,... - 37.4869
In small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
In separate bowl, combine almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, raisins, candied fruit and orange rind; set aside.
In large saucepan, bring honey, sugar and wine to boil; reduce heat and simmer... - 42.7135
Beer Drinker's Deep Pan Pizza
1. To prepare the crust for the pizza, in a large bowl, combine warm beer, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar, salt, and yeast. Let stand for 2 minutes until yeast is activated.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and to the yeast mixture and stir until well... - 47.481
Pan Seared Lamb Loin
Would you like to try out a scrumptious seared lamb loin with wine or champagne. Watch this excellent video where the chef shows great cooking and slicing techniques along with some useful tips to make the recipe. The recipe is awesome and worth trying on a... - 107.484
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Grease and flour 2 heart-shaped cake pans, 7 or 8 inches (18 or 20 cm) long.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare yellow cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in pans.
Bake 35... - 45.6005
Hot Water Sponge Cake
Make like Four Egg Sponge Cake, adding hot water when half of sugar has been beaten into egg yolks.
Bake at 320Â° F. for 25 to 40 min., depending on shape of pan. - 27.9076
Sweetheart Spice Cake
Cut 2 pieces waxed paper to fit bottoms of 2 heart-shaped cake pans that measure 9 inches at widest part and 1 1/2 inches in depth.
Grease bottoms of pans with butter; place waxed paper over butter.
Grease waxed paper with butter; coat lightly with... - 43.7471
Low Carb French Toast
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients... - 106.533
How about a beautiful looking Korean dessert? Well, its spring time and Maangchi is therefore making a dish using edible flowers. It’s very traditional to Korean cuisine and they are so colorful with the colored flowers on top of the pancake. A little... - 106.883
To celebrate Valentine's Day, delight your partner with this impressive heart layer cake. - 138.86
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Carrot And Walnut Cake
In this video, chef is making a scrumptious Carrot and Walnut Cake using freshly grated carrot flavored with powdered cinnamon. Although the recipe is in Filipino, it would be difficult to replicate the recipe without ingredient quantities and baking time. - 103.511
Two-day Coffee Sponge Cake
Sift flour and baking powder together; set aside.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in a large mixing bowl, beat at high speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Reduce speed to medium, and gradually add boiling water.
Add flour mixture, mix until... - 41.8966
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake is a unique and delicious cake that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake. - 45.8434
Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the... - 41.4943
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 112.653
1. Preheat the griddle to high.
2. In a bowl, combine the cake flour and water. Mix to combine well and let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
3. Core the cabbage, take out the center part and shred the leaves.
4. Take the pre heated griddle... - 0
Pound Cake Tiers
1. Grease and line tiered cake pans with wax paper; grease paper and then dust with flour, tapping out excess.
2. Prepare 2 packages pound cake mix with 4 eggs, liquid called for on label, and 1 tablespoon apricot brandy, following label directions.
3. Pour... - 35.4164
Chocolate Ganache Cake With Raspberries
First Step--Make cake layers:
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. and grease pans. Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper as well. (if you trace the shape of the cake pans on wax paper and then cut them out I found this step to be relatively easy)
2)... - 49.7079
Flower Bouquet Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut a piece of cardboard the size and shape of cake layers.
3) Lightly grease 2 heart-shape layer cake pans or 9X1 ½-inch layer-cake pans, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
4) Make the cake mix... - 43.5352
1. To make a soft batter, add potatoes and seasoning and a little flour. To make it extra rich, add an egg, then enough flour to make it of a firm consistency.
2. Shape it into flat square cakes.
3. Coat the cake with flour.
4. In a frying pan, heat... - 37.0317
Beaten Sponge Cake
Prepare and measure all ingredients.
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat the ovento375°F(190°C).
Place the cream puff paste in a pastry bag fitted with a large plain or fluted nozzle.
For cream puffs, pipe small round shapes onto the... - 35.2369
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 43.3319
Springtime Chiffon Cake
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Have ready a 10-inch tube pan (ungreased).
Sift flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add,in order,oil, egg yolks, water, lemon extract and 1 tbsp. lemon rind.
Beat with a... - 46.0503
Orange Layer Cake
Beat the soft shortening and sugar together until fluffy, then beat in the egg yolks.
Measure and sift dry ingredients together, then add alternately with the milk.
Stir in lemon rind and almond extract, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Spread in three... - 42.0067
Raspberry Meringue Cake
1. Grease 2 large and 1 small cooky sheets. Dust with flour; tap out excess. Using an 8-inch round layer-cake pan as a guide, draw 2 circles on each of the large cooky sheets and 1 on the smaller one. Set aside for Step 3. (If you do not have enough cooky... - 37.9333
Iced Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar together until smooth.
3) Fold in vanilla, eggs, spices, half of the flour and half the milk.
4) Stir well and mix in remaining flour and milk.
5) Fold... - 49.2887
1. Grease bottoms of two heart-shaped layer cake pans or two 9-inch layer cake pans; line with wax paper and grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white... - 44.0005
Pound Cake Layers
1. Grease tiered cake pans; line with waxed paper; grease paper and then dust with flour, tapping out excess. (An extra step, but very helpful to ensure smooth sides on larger cake layers.)
2. Prepare 2 packages pound-cake mix with 4 eggs, liquid called for... - 32.9024
Pound Cake Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease tiered cake pans and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) Dust the pans with flour.
Brandy Apricot Glaze
4) In a saucepan place the apricot preserves and heat until very warm.
5) Mix in... - 41.8656
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 45.1207
Walnut And Date Cake- My First Bake
This is a delicious brown colored nutty cake, made with flour, butter, eggs, sugar, dates and walnuts as the vital ingredients. The cake can either be decorated with the frosting of your own choice or can be served plain. Here I have not used any frosting but... - 0
Walnut Crown Cake
1 For cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, butter the inside of a 10-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan. Coat with flour and tap out the excess.
3... - 49.3082
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 130.754
Maryland Crab Cakes
Remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise and seasonings.
Add crabmeat and mix gently but thoroughly.
If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayonnaise.
Shape into 6 cakes.
Cook cakes in fry pan, in just enough... - 35.4888
Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake
1 Cut the cake in half horizontally. Reserve one half for another use.
2 For the mousse: In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat 1/2 cup of milk .
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar . Gradually whisk in the hot milk... - 48.2156
Chesapeak Crab Cake
My sister likes this easy Chesapeak Crab Cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this crab cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 38.1076
PREPARE cake mix as directed on package.
Pour 2 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1-quart ovenproof bowl; pour remaining batter into greased and floured 9-inch round cake pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centers... - 39.5574
Stained Glass Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Wash and dry four 16-ounce fruit or vegetable cans.
Butter cans and six 4 1/2 x 2 x 2 5/8/n-inch loaf pans.
Line loaf pans with foil; butter foil.
Press fruit mixture very firmly into cans and pans.
Bake in... - 40.5975
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Orange Cake is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your coming get together; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.8378
Rich Layered Fruit Cake
Grease a 10 X 4-inch straight-sided loaf pan and line with foil or greased brown paper.
Pit the dates and fill each with an almond.
Slice pineapple rings into fan-shaped chunks.
Beat butter, sugar and almond flavoring together, then beat in eggs, one at a... - 41.471
Coffee Cake Show Off
In a medium mixing bowl stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside.
In a small saucepan heat and stir evaporated milk, water, granulated sugar, butter, and salt just until warm (120Â°F to 130Â°F) and butter is almost melted.
Add milk... - 37.3056
Boxing Day Cake
Kick start your Christmas celebrations with this terrific Boxing Day Cake. This spicy cake with currants, raisins and candied fruit is a terrific treat ! Try out this Boxing Day Cake and let me know if you like it. - 47.1372
Honey Cake (lekach)
Honey Cake (Lekach) is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Honey Cake (Lekach) recipe; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.3722
Spiced Linzer Torte
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add 3 eggs one at a time with salt, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Mix cookie crumbs and almonds; stir into egg mixture.
Fold in flour... - 43.3933
1) Combine the baking mix, milk, sugar and butter. Then divide the dough into four parts.
2) Sprinkle with the baking mix, shape each portion into a 1/2-inch thick circle and place on a 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack.
3) Bake as per the... - 37.7936
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare lemon cake mix with eggs, water and oil if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in cake pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, following... - 45.3689
This Jolakaka is an amazing Christmas sponge cake from Iceland ! Try this fruity and nutty iced loaf for this coming Christmas. This Jolakaka is a delicious gift from Iceland to us. - 47.9294
Classical Petits Fours
Line one 14x11 inch (36x28-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks, almonds, lemon peel and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 43.0506
Old Fashioned Crumb Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift with sugar, salt and spices into mixing bowl.
Add 5 tablespoons of the butter and cut in with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is uniformly crumbly.
Take out 1/2 cup of the crumbly mixture and work the remaining... - 43.239
Deluxe Banana Cake
Deluxe Banana Cake ha sa fine taste. Deluxe Banana Cake gets its taste from egsg mixed with flour and sugar icing. Deluxe Banana Cake is inspired by many bakeries world wide. - 45.5161
1)Combine together, cilantro, cloves, ginger and olive oil.
2)Mix together shrimp, onion, beaten eggs, bell pepper and cilantro.
3)Season with salt and pepper. Now add in the bread crumbs.
4)The resulting mixture would be firm and would... - 47.9185
Jalapeno Wild Rice Cakes
1. Combine rice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain rice, if necessary; place in medium bowl. Add flour, baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt;... - 35.4289
1) Cut the cake on the sides, to give it oval shape.
2) Allow the cake to thaw.
3) Remove from the cake pan and place the cake on serving plate.
4) Arrange orange pieces as ears of the clown, apple wedge for mouth.
5) Place orange peel for eyes, bottom... - 35.8751
Candy Blossom Cake
1- Grease bottoms of two 9-inch layer-cake pans; line with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Prepare cake mix; pour into the prepared cake pans, dividing the batter evenly.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till the centers spring back when... - 38.2866
Mix cake batter according to package directions.
Pour into 2 paper-lined heart-shaped pans and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Prepare frosting mix according to directions on label; tint pink with red food coloring.
Tint coconut pink.
Frost cooled... - 27.849
Refreshing Lemon Cake
This is a classic.With its mild sweet sour taste it is sure to be a winner. A very good accompaniment for tea or coffee, this cake also takes credit for its off white or lemony color. - 0
Orange Refrigerator Cake
Line sides and bottom of an 8-inch spring mold pan with strips of cake.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the orange juice.
Bring 1/2 cup orange juice and sugar to a boil, remove from heat.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add butter, remaining orange juice... - 40.1069
Tuna Cakes With Spring Onion Salsa
1. In a saucepan boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
2. When the potatoes are just cooked through, drain and mash them.
3. In a small bowl mix together all the salsa ingredients and leave to... - 48.8684
Thai Chicken Cakes
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, chilli and seasoning.
2. Pulse in short bursts until everything is well blended.
3. Wet your hands with a little water.
4. Divide and shape mixture into 6 equal sized... - 41.4629
1) In a bowl, whip shortening and sugar until the mixture becomes light and creamy.
2) Gradually pour in water and continue beating.
3) Add flavoring to the mixture.
4) Separately sift together flour, salt and baking powder for two times.
5)... - 44.414
Glazed Fruit Cake Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Select a range of 2 1/2 to 3-inch tart pans of assorted shapes and sizes. Grease these pans and then set pans on cookie sheet.
3. Make the glaze by pouring the corn syrup, lemon juice and water in a large saucepan.... - 36.5497
Episode 124 - Easy Coffee Cake - 2-19-13
If you've never baked before or afraid to try baking this is a great starter recipe! Though the cake consists of two components (streusel topping and cake) they are both super easy to make. - 0
Grandma's Cinnamon Apple Cake
1)Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2)Grease and flour a 10" tube pan.
For the filling:
3)In a large bowl toss in the apple slices along with sugar and cinnamon.
For the cake:
4)In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt... - 0
Easter Bonnet Cake
COMBINE cake mix, 1 package of the pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 3 1/4 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1... - 46.6313
Groom S Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8x2-inch layer cake pan. Grease and line two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Combine mixed fruits, raisins, coconut and chopped nuts in a very large bowl or kettle. Add 1 1/2 cups dry pound cake mix and toss to... - 40.2472
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 43.9777
As You Like It Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Sift together into mixing bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add shortening, 2/3 cup milk, lemon extract and vanilla.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed on mixer or 300 strokes by... - 42.0488
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, 1/4 cup of the yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, and pepper.
Stir in crabmeat and crushed crackers.
Shape crab mixture into five 3 inch patties.
Spray a shallow baking... - 36.6124
Yellow Lard Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a 12 ½ inch x 18 inch baking pan with butter, dust with flour and keep aside.
4.... - 45.234
Saffron Cake Bread
Put the saffron in the hot water, cover and leave to stand in a warm place overnight.
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm milk and water or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid and sprinkle in the dry yeast.
Leave to stand... - 43.3615
Winter Wonderland Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for basic recipe.
To assemble, place cake on serving plate.
Frost sides and top with 1 container Vanilla frosting.
Tint remaining... - 37.6895
Nut Ball Coffee Cake
Blend Mix, granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add milk combined with egg.
Beat to combine thoroughly.
Shape a teaspoon of the dough into a ball.
Dip the ball first in melted butter, then in brown sugar and cinnamon mixed together,... - 45.4913
Maria Angela's Meringue Cake
Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake has a lovely taste. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake gets its taste from egg mixed with Meringues and flavored with vinegar. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake is inspired by many bakeries. - 44.7955
Streusel Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the Streusel mixture and keep aside.
2. Grease a 9"x9"x1 3/4" baking pan using butter.
3. Preheat oven to 375F (187.5C).
4. In a medium sized bowl, using a electric beater,... - 47.6646
Apricot Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Bring apricots, granulated sugar and water to boiling; then simmer, covered, until tender—10 minutes. Drain; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Press apricots and reserved liquid through sieve, or puree in electric blender. Add brown sugar,... - 50.5216
1. Sprinkle yeast over very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar until dissolved. Allow to rest 10 minutes, until mixture begins to bubble.
2. Heat milk, sugar and butter... - 38.1471
Sponge Cake Fingers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles appear around the edges.
3. Remove the pan from heat and let the milk cool down for about 15 minutes until lukewarm.
4. Using sieve, shift... - 45.7292