- » Shaped Cake Pan
Shaped Cake Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shaped cake pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shaped cake pan recipes.
Heart Shaped Valentine Brownies
Here is a beautiful, delicious way to say I love you - with chocolate. The smooth, beautiful topping is what makes these valentine's brownies extra special, and professional baker Liv Hansen from the Betty Crocker Kitchens shows you how to do it. We'll never... - 115.142
Molded Heart Shaped Chicken
Arrange the chicken, including giblets, in a deep saucepan, and add the water.
Bring to a boil, and skim.
Add peppercorns, celery leaves, onion, thyme, bay leaf and crumbled bouillon cubes.
Cover, and simmer until chicken is tender, about... - 37.5543
Pan Fried Fish Cakes
I have been curious about this Pan Fried Fish Cakes since the first time heard it. The cakes fried beautifully and the Pan Fried Fish Cakes was a huge hit. You can serve them ith pride. - 37.4601
1. In a mixing bowl, add butter and flour. Rub and mix them together with hands, until they form small little granules.
2. Throw sugar, baking powder, all spice, and currants in it. Mix.
3. Add eggs, and just enough milk to stir it into soft dough.
4.... - 129.541
Betty's Simple And Tasty Salmon Cakes
Look out for these simple and tasty salmon cakes that are healthy and simply mind blowing. See this video as Betty prepares some extraordinary salmon cakes that would win all hearts. Your family and friends would definitely love it and would surely ask for... - 94.6926
Looking for easy and quick recipe for Crab Cakes? Here is a recipe you can literally put together in 5 minutes. Just mix, shape and fry and your Crab Cakes are ready. Watch the video to know more. - 0
Quick Hash Brown - Savory Potato Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil and bread crumbs. Mix until well incorporated.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium low, heat oil and place the... - 0
Fish Cake Fritters
Are you looking for a diabetic-friendly dish which is tasty as well? Your search ends with Fish Cake Fritters! This dish can be served as a side-dish and is gluten-free and dairy-free as well. Check out this video to follow the simple steps required to make... - 109.864
Want the most delicious crab cakes recipe? Chef Scott is making his own version of his favorite crab cakes using recipes from two different restaurants recipes. As the video progresses, we get tips on how to make them best and the importance of each and every... - 122.86
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 0
Fudge Rum Balls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions.
Crumble cake into large bowl.
Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size.
Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar... - 30.4052
Bar Cookies Fig Squares
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until they are light and thick.
Beat in honey and then vanilla.
Stir in whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder until well blended.
Fold figs into... - 32.9765
Molokhia Fruit Squares
Combine all ingredients except syrup and pack in shallow cake pan.
Chill thoroughly several hours.
Cut in 2-inch squares and serve topped with syrup and a spot of whipped cream. - 25.0528
Orange Flower Bread
Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
Turn the dough into the pan and press it out evenly to the sides.
Take off the sides and place a plain 3-inch round cookie cutter in the center of the dough.
Using a sharp knife, cut through the dough from the outside edge of... - 32.699
Sprinkle yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105Â°F.to 115Â°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80Â°F.to 90Â°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over butter, sugar, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm; add... - 36.7419
Mix the flours and salt together in a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and stir into the flour.
Mix to a dough, then turn it out onto a Iightly floured surface and knead well.
Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with oiled plastic wrap and... - 31.5979
Boxty Bread (boxty In The Pan)
Peel the raw potatoes and grate into a clean cloth.
Wring them tightly over a basin, catching the liquid.
Put the grated potatoes into another basin and spread with the cooked mashed potatoes.
When the starch has sunk to the bottom of the raw potato liquid,... - 35.9287
In small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
In separate bowl, combine almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, raisins, candied fruit and orange rind; set aside.
In large saucepan, bring honey, sugar and wine to boil; reduce heat and simmer... - 41.1666
Beer Drinker's Deep Pan Pizza
1. To prepare the crust for the pizza, in a large bowl, combine warm beer, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar, salt, and yeast. Let stand for 2 minutes until yeast is activated.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and to the yeast mixture and stir until well... - 45.6713
Pan Seared Lamb Loin
Would you like to try out a scrumptious seared lamb loin with wine or champagne. Watch this excellent video where the chef shows great cooking and slicing techniques along with some useful tips to make the recipe. The recipe is awesome and worth trying on a... - 149.118
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 147.045
Sweetheart Spice Cake
Cut 2 pieces waxed paper to fit bottoms of 2 heart-shaped cake pans that measure 9 inches at widest part and 1 1/2 inches in depth.
Grease bottoms of pans with butter; place waxed paper over butter.
Grease waxed paper with butter; coat lightly with... - 41.6513
Grease and flour 2 heart-shaped cake pans, 7 or 8 inches (18 or 20 cm) long.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare yellow cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in pans.
Bake 35... - 44.0783
Hot Water Sponge Cake
Make like Four Egg Sponge Cake, adding hot water when half of sugar has been beaten into egg yolks.
Bake at 320Â° F. for 25 to 40 min., depending on shape of pan. - 25.84
Low Carb French Toast
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients... - 106.259
How about a beautiful looking Korean dessert? Well, its spring time and Maangchi is therefore making a dish using edible flowers. It’s very traditional to Korean cuisine and they are so colorful with the colored flowers on top of the pancake. A little... - 110.099
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
To celebrate Valentine's Day, delight your partner with this impressive heart layer cake. - 138.287
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 109.257
1. Preheat the griddle to high.
2. In a bowl, combine the cake flour and water. Mix to combine well and let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
3. Core the cabbage, take out the center part and shred the leaves.
4. Take the pre heated griddle... - 0
Flower Bouquet Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut a piece of cardboard the size and shape of cake layers.
3) Lightly grease 2 heart-shape layer cake pans or 9X1 ½-inch layer-cake pans, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
4) Make the cake mix... - 41.5406
Two-day Coffee Sponge Cake
Sift flour and baking powder together; set aside.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in a large mixing bowl, beat at high speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Reduce speed to medium, and gradually add boiling water.
Add flour mixture, mix until... - 40.5995
Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the... - 42.4616
Pound Cake Tiers
1. Grease and line tiered cake pans with wax paper; grease paper and then dust with flour, tapping out excess.
2. Prepare 2 packages pound cake mix with 4 eggs, liquid called for on label, and 1 tablespoon apricot brandy, following label directions.
3. Pour... - 33.2132
Chocolate Ganache Cake With Raspberries
First Step--Make cake layers:
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. and grease pans. Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper as well. (if you trace the shape of the cake pans on wax paper and then cut them out I found this step to be relatively easy)
2)... - 29.6038
Beaten Sponge Cake
Prepare and measure all ingredients.
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat the ovento375°F(190°C).
Place the cream puff paste in a pastry bag fitted with a large plain or fluted nozzle.
For cream puffs, pipe small round shapes onto the... - 34.026
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 40.9156
Coffee Cake Show Off
In a medium mixing bowl stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside.
In a small saucepan heat and stir evaporated milk, water, granulated sugar, butter, and salt just until warm (120Â°F to 130Â°F) and butter is almost melted.
Add milk... - 35.8175
Boxing Day Cake
Kick start your Christmas celebrations with this terrific Boxing Day Cake. This spicy cake with currants, raisins and candied fruit is a terrific treat ! Try out this Boxing Day Cake and let me know if you like it. - 45.0301
Iced Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar together until smooth.
3) Fold in vanilla, eggs, spices, half of the flour and half the milk.
4) Stir well and mix in remaining flour and milk.
5) Fold... - 48.97
Carrot And Walnut Cake
In this video, chef is making a scrumptious Carrot and Walnut Cake using freshly grated carrot flavored with powdered cinnamon. Although the recipe is in Filipino, it would be difficult to replicate the recipe without ingredient quantities and baking time. - 105.034
1. Grease bottoms of two heart-shaped layer cake pans or two 9-inch layer cake pans; line with wax paper and grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white... - 41.7405
Pound Cake Layers
1. Grease tiered cake pans; line with waxed paper; grease paper and then dust with flour, tapping out excess. (An extra step, but very helpful to ensure smooth sides on larger cake layers.)
2. Prepare 2 packages pound-cake mix with 4 eggs, liquid called for... - 31.2493
Pound Cake Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease tiered cake pans and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) Dust the pans with flour.
Brandy Apricot Glaze
4) In a saucepan place the apricot preserves and heat until very warm.
5) Mix in... - 39.9592
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 46.9087
Walnut Crown Cake
1 For cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, butter the inside of a 10-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan. Coat with flour and tap out the excess.
3... - 47.0649
Maryland Crab Cakes
Remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise and seasonings.
Add crabmeat and mix gently but thoroughly.
If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayonnaise.
Shape into 6 cakes.
Cook cakes in fry pan, in just enough... - 33.7942
1. To make a soft batter, add potatoes and seasoning and a little flour. To make it extra rich, add an egg, then enough flour to make it of a firm consistency.
2. Shape it into flat round cakes.
3. Coat the cake with flour.
4. In a frying pan, heat... - 36.8711
PREPARE cake mix as directed on package.
Pour 2 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1-quart ovenproof bowl; pour remaining batter into greased and floured 9-inch round cake pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centers... - 38.1077
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 35.9757
Winter Wonderland Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for basic recipe.
To assemble, place cake on serving plate.
Frost sides and top with 1 container Vanilla frosting.
Tint remaining... - 36.6535
Maria Angela's Meringue Cake
Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake has a lovely taste. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake gets its taste from egg mixed with Meringues and flavored with vinegar. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake is inspired by many bakeries. - 43.5485
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake is a unique and delicious cake that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake. - 44.8143
Springtime Chiffon Cake
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Have ready a 10-inch tube pan (ungreased).
Sift flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add,in order,oil, egg yolks, water, lemon extract and 1 tbsp. lemon rind.
Beat with a... - 44.009
1. Sprinkle yeast over very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar until dissolved. Allow to rest 10 minutes, until mixture begins to bubble.
2. Heat milk, sugar and butter... - 35.6917
Orange Layer Cake
Beat the soft shortening and sugar together until fluffy, then beat in the egg yolks.
Measure and sift dry ingredients together, then add alternately with the milk.
Stir in lemon rind and almond extract, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Spread in three... - 38.9984
Vegan Tofu Fish Cake With Dipping Sauce
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 106.544
Petite Spice Cakes
The petite spice cakes are cinnamon spiced, lemon and vanilla cakes made with sweet chocolate. A dessert cake, the cinnamon, lemon peel and chocolate along with the dash of vanilla go on to create a wonderful flavor combination and is great for parties. - 45.6067
Honey Cake (lekach)
Honey Cake (Lekach) is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Honey Cake (Lekach) recipe; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.7305
Heart Or Butterfly Coffee Cake
In a pan, combine milk, sugar, salt, and butter (cut in pieces).
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; blend in milk mixture.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour and stir to moisten evenly.
Beat in... - 41.3335
Spiced Linzer Torte
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add 3 eggs one at a time with salt, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Mix cookie crumbs and almonds; stir into egg mixture.
Fold in flour... - 40.7809
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare lemon cake mix with eggs, water and oil if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in cake pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, following... - 44.9941
Classical Petits Fours
Line one 14x11 inch (36x28-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks, almonds, lemon peel and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 43.5601
Clone A Twinkie
Brand-name recipe cloner Todd Wilbur opens a box of 13-year-old Twinkies, and shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous snack cake. - 0
Deluxe Banana Cake
Deluxe Banana Cake ha sa fine taste. Deluxe Banana Cake gets its taste from egsg mixed with flour and sugar icing. Deluxe Banana Cake is inspired by many bakeries world wide. - 43.0812
1)Combine together, cilantro, cloves, ginger and olive oil.
2)Mix together shrimp, onion, beaten eggs, bell pepper and cilantro.
3)Season with salt and pepper. Now add in the bread crumbs.
4)The resulting mixture would be firm and would... - 47.6217
Jalapeno Wild Rice Cakes
1. Combine rice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain rice, if necessary; place in medium bowl. Add flour, baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt;... - 32.9116
1) Cut the cake on the sides, to give it oval shape.
2) Allow the cake to thaw.
3) Remove from the cake pan and place the cake on serving plate.
4) Arrange orange pieces as ears of the clown, apple wedge for mouth.
5) Place orange peel for eyes, bottom... - 35.885
Candy Blossom Cake
1- Grease bottoms of two 9-inch layer-cake pans; line with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Prepare cake mix; pour into the prepared cake pans, dividing the batter evenly.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till the centers spring back when... - 37.0584
Mix cake batter according to package directions.
Pour into 2 paper-lined heart-shaped pans and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Prepare frosting mix according to directions on label; tint pink with red food coloring.
Tint coconut pink.
Frost cooled... - 26.0942
Chesapeak Crab Cake
My sister likes this easy Chesapeak Crab Cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this crab cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 38.0556
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 131.945
Orange Refrigerator Cake
Line sides and bottom of an 8-inch spring mold pan with strips of cake.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the orange juice.
Bring 1/2 cup orange juice and sugar to a boil, remove from heat.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add butter, remaining orange juice... - 38.5577
Tuna Cakes With Spring Onion Salsa
1. In a saucepan boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
2. When the potatoes are just cooked through, drain and mash them.
3. In a small bowl mix together all the salsa ingredients and leave to... - 47.4637
Thai Chicken Cakes
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, chilli and seasoning.
2. Pulse in short bursts until everything is well blended.
3. Wet your hands with a little water.
4. Divide and shape mixture into 6 equal sized... - 39.6079
1) In a bowl, whip shortening and sugar until the mixture becomes light and creamy.
2) Gradually pour in water and continue beating.
3) Add flavoring to the mixture.
4) Separately sift together flour, salt and baking powder for two times.
5)... - 45.0584
Episode 124 - Easy Coffee Cake - 2-19-13
If you've never baked before or afraid to try baking this is a great starter recipe! Though the cake consists of two components (streusel topping and cake) they are both super easy to make. - 0
Stained Glass Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Wash and dry four 16-ounce fruit or vegetable cans.
Butter cans and six 4 1/2 x 2 x 2 5/8/n-inch loaf pans.
Line loaf pans with foil; butter foil.
Press fruit mixture very firmly into cans and pans.
Bake in... - 39.0555
Easter Bonnet Cake
COMBINE cake mix, 1 package of the pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 3 1/4 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1... - 44.5192
Groom S Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8x2-inch layer cake pan. Grease and line two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Combine mixed fruits, raisins, coconut and chopped nuts in a very large bowl or kettle. Add 1 1/2 cups dry pound cake mix and toss to... - 38.5768
This Melba Cake is a desire ! Try this crunchy fruit and nut cake for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this Melba Cake are welcome ! - 37.6516
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 42.4761
The Queen Of All Cakes
Grease a jelly roll pan, line with wax paper, and grease the wax paper.
Sift flour and salt together and set aside.
Beat egg yolks with an electric beater for 10 minutes.
Wash the blades of the beater, then beat egg whites until frothy.
Add vinegar and beat... - 43.4248
Holly Wreath Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in the cooled milk.
Blend 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and 6 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl.
Beat in a mixture of the beaten eggs, melted butter, warm milk, and extract until batter is smooth.
Beat in the yeast and then the remaining... - 43.1255
Streusel Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, mix 4 teaspoons butter, the brown sugar and egg yolk. Stir in milk, vanilla and lemon peel; blend in ground pecans.
2. Make loaf: Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
3. Roll dough into a 12-by-9-inch... - 45.8536
Herb Fish Cakes
Cook the potatoes and onion in boiling salted water until soft.
Drain and mash, then beat in the milk.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the fish and fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Flake the fish and add to the potato.
Stir in the herbs, egg yolk... - 38.4365
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 36.89
Nut Ball Coffee Cake
Blend Mix, granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add milk combined with egg.
Beat to combine thoroughly.
Shape a teaspoon of the dough into a ball.
Dip the ball first in melted butter, then in brown sugar and cinnamon mixed together,... - 45.7686
Green Onion Cakes
Green Onion Cakes has a fine taste. Green Onion Cakes gets its lovely taste from bacon coated on dough strips. Green Onion Cakes is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 36.2717
Streusel Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the Streusel mixture and keep aside.
2. Grease a 9"x9"x1 3/4" baking pan using butter.
3. Preheat oven to 375F (187.5C).
4. In a medium sized bowl, using a electric beater,... - 48.292
Rich Layered Fruit Cake
Grease a 10 X 4-inch straight-sided loaf pan and line with foil or greased brown paper.
Pit the dates and fill each with an almond.
Slice pineapple rings into fan-shaped chunks.
Beat butter, sugar and almond flavoring together, then beat in eggs, one at a... - 37.6901
Apricot Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Bring apricots, granulated sugar and water to boiling; then simmer, covered, until tender—10 minutes. Drain; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Press apricots and reserved liquid through sieve, or puree in electric blender. Add brown sugar,... - 48.2464
Sponge Cake Fingers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles appear around the edges.
3. Remove the pan from heat and let the milk cool down for about 15 minutes until lukewarm.
4. Using sieve, shift... - 44.4984
Apricot Upside Down Cake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
2. For making the pastry, in a food processor add the flour and the chilled butter to cut into rough chunks.
3. Add the sugar and blend on the pulse setting, such that the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.... - 47.779
Simple Streusel Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add egg, lemon... - 41.0051
1. Take 16 shallow muffin tins and grease them thoroughly.
2. Cut the margarine into small pieces and keep aside
3. Peel, core, and slice the apples
4. In a pan, cook the apples with brown sugar to taste, over low heat until they form a thick... - 46.3694