- » Shank
The part of meat around the tibia of an animal is known as shank. It is basically the part of the leg below the knee and is used extensively as a delicacy in a number of countries around the world. Most shank recipes ... More »
Thoroughly wash shanks in cold water; drain.
(If necessary, pull off the parchmentlike covering.) In a dutch oven render the salt pork, and in this fat saute the shanks over high heat until brown on all sides.
Remove dutch oven from heat; add vegetables,... - 43.6915
Veal Shanks Milan-style
Veal Shanks Milan-Style has a fine taste. Veal Shanks Milan-Style gets its taste from veal mixed with flour and flavored with white wine. Veal Shanks Milan-Style is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.9252
Veal Shanks Trieste-style
Veal Shanks Trieste-Style has a lovely taste Veal Shanks Trieste-Style gets its taste from veal meat mixed with chicken broth and mashed anchovy fillets, flavored with white wine. Veal Shanks Trieste-Style is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.8873
Veal Shank Osso Bucco
Veal Shank Osso Bucco is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 40.2167
Osso Buco Braised Shank Of Veal
Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Add the veal and fry, turning occasionally, until browned.
Pour in the wine or stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and garlic, season well and continue cooking, with the pan uncovered, until the cooking... - 38.3962
1. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or casserole pot over.
2. Arrange the lamb shanks and sautÃ© it in the oil, until evenly browned.
3. Spoon out the excess fat from the casserole.
4. In a bowl, blend the remaining ingredients and pour the sauce... - 37.4941
Veal Shanks Milanese
Trim fat from shanks.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shanks, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Transfer shanks to an ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients... - 33.8053
Tomato And Thyme Shanks
1. Place shanks, shallots and red pepper in a large casserole dish. Combine tomato sauce, vinegar, water, garlic and thyme and pour over shanks.
2. Cover and bake at 150°C/300°F/Gas 2 for 2 1/2 hours or until meat is very tender. Season to taste with... - 31.6712
Shank Recipes By Category