- » Shanghai Rice
Shanghai Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shanghai rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shanghai rice recipes.
Fried Shanghai Nian Gao ( Rice Cake ) And Pork
1) Mix together all the ingredients to make the pork marinade.
2) Marinate the pork for 20 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, season the marinated pork with some salt and pepper. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Heat a wok and add some oil.
5)... - 86.0403
Shanghai Chicken On Shanghai Rice
1) In a skillet, melt butter and oil and saute onions along with pepper till onions turn transluscent.
2) Mix in Soy Sauce and place the chicken thighs on the skillet with its skin facing down.
3) Sprinkle grated ginger and minced garlic over the... - 44.8473
This Shanghai Rice is one of the best Chinese rice dishes that I've ever tasted. An extremely flavorful blend of rice, vegetables and pork, it makes a sumptuous meal. Satiate your taste buds with this Shanghai Rice at the earliest as making them wait is a sin... - 44.7656
Shanghai Duck Salad
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl, whisk until smooth, and set aside.
Cooking Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring oil to 375°F.
Add rice stick noodles and cook for about 5 seconds or until they puff... - 44.5713
1) Cook the rice as per instructions on its package.
2) While the water is boiling, add in the ham, peas and ginger root along with the rice.
3) Serve steaming hot Shanghai Rice along with Shanghai Chicken. - 29.6564
You May Also Like!
Soy Sauce Fish Shanghai Style
Rinse the fish inside and out under cold water; dry completely with paper towels.
Slash both sides diagonally in 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub salt inside and out and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Slice ginger root into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices; cut... - 43.0297
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
In frying pan, lightly brown chicken in oil.
Add broth, rice, Sherry, soy, garlic and ginger.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
Add carrots, onions and bamboo shoots.
Simmer 5 minutes more or until done.
Add... - 43.7609
Shanghai Drunken Chicken
Gourmet delight. This video prepares a classic Chinese dish from Shanghai. Made from chicken poached in rice wine and served cold. The chicken in this dish is juicy and tender with authentic Asian taste. Serve in with a bowl of soup and you'll will be... - 108.516
Shanghai Chop Suey
Place pork and veal cubes in skillet; brown in fat.
Brown onions with cubes until tender.
Place in large kettle; add enough water to partially cover.
Add cel- ery, molasses, mushrooms, bean sprouts, Chinese vegetables and rice; mix lightly.
Simmer until cubes... - 38.1088
Slice turkey into thin strips; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper; toss to coat with mixture.
Marinate at room temperature 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup wine, 2 tablespoons... - 34.1433
Delicious Shanghai Drunken Chicken
Shanghai Drunken Chicken is an unique kind of chicken preparation, where you need to cook the whole chicken. The chicken can become more flavored on adding the Chinese wine (cooking wine). Take a look at the recipe video. - 111.253
Shanghai shrimp is a Chinese shrimp recipe. Skillet cooked with ginger and scallions, the shanghai shrimp is fruited with oranges. Prepared in chicken broth for a saucy texture, the shimp is finished with added water chestnuts. Loaded with oriental flavors,... - 35.0128
1) Combine together the onion, egg, ginger, salt, garlic powder and the water chestnuts. Mix the ingredients together lightly.
2) Add the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
4) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
5) In... - 45.5041
Shanghai Turkey Stir Fry
Shanghai turkey stir fry is a sherried turkey stir fry made with vegetables. Prepared with strips of turkey, it is flavored soy sauce and garlic along with fresh ginger root. Flavorful with a zing to it, the oriental shanghai turkey stir fry is excellnt as a... - 48.0497
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577